Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:08 AM

Benny Chan's family of five celebrates daughter's one month old

Friday January 16, 2015 Hong Kong

qy8q5u.jpg

Benny Chan's (陳浩民) newly-born second daughter Isabella is already one month old. Recently, he and his wife Lisa brought along their three children to a buffet, the family of five was extremely heartwarming! Lisa even uploaded a photo of the family onto Weibo; the couple were wearing matching hats and Benny was holding their son while she carried their youngest daughter. Nga Yu, who is now the oldest sister was becoming more mischievous. Lisa said that she already has two daughters, as a mother, she only wishes her daughters to be ordinary and happy, and to be healthy for the rest of their lives.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#442 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:08 AM

Benny Chan and his family shoot family photo

Sunday June 28, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

To celebrate their 4th anniversary of their marriage, Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) brought their eldest daughter, Elizabeth Chan (陳雅薷), son, Cyrus (陳璟逸) and youngest daughter, Isabella Chan (陳若嫣) to shoot a family photo for memory. Benny Chan and Lisa Jiang wore wedding suit and gown. It was warm and sweet when a family of five were taking group photo in the photographic studio. The whole family also went to Cyberport (數碼港) for photo shooting. Benny Chan, his wife and their sons and daughters were running and playing on the grass. Benny Chan expressed in the future, he needed to work harder so as to let his family to live a better life.

In 11 July 2011, Lisa Jiang was married to Benny Chan. Both of them registered their marriage in Mainland China, Changsha.

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#443 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:00 PM

Benny Chan hopes for a son if his wife, Lisa Jiang is pregnant again

Tuesday September 22, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Earlier, it was rumoured that Benny Chan's (陳浩民) wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) was pregnant again and Benny denied about being daddy for the fourth time. In the evening at Kowloon, the reporters discovered they were waiting at the cinema to watch movie but Lisa went into the theatre immediately and left Benny to deal with the reporters: "Dating with my wife. (Is your wife pregnant?) I have denied it earlier and let's nature take its course. (Not worried your wife will have a hard time?) Nope as she is very caring and loves children. I prefer a son if she gives birth again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#444 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:17 AM

Spandau Bullet holds their concert in Hong Kong and Benny Chan is a fan of them

Thursday October 1, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Six days ago, 1980s English band, Spandau Ballet from London hosted their concert in Hong Kong and it is their first time coming to Hong Kong after 30 years. This attracted many artistes such as Benny Chan (陳浩民), Alex To (杜德偉) and his wife, Mark Lui (雷頌德), Wong Ka Keung (黃家強) and his wife, Christine Ng (伍詠薇), Remus Choy (蔡一傑), David Lui (呂方) and others to show their supports.

During the interview, Benny expressed he heard of Spandau Bullet's songs when he was young and waited for a long time for them to hold concert in Hong Kong. Hence, he arranged to watch the concert together with his old classmates.

Edited by foreverleila, 02 October 2015 - 01:18 AM.

#445 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:33 PM

Benny Chan's wife, Lisa Jiang is expecting a baby daughter

Tuesday November 17, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Two days ago, a family of five, Benny Chan (陳浩民), a family of three, Power Chan (陳國邦), June Chan (陳琪) and her two daughters and others attended the Disney event to enjoy family pleasure. Benny Chan accepted the interview and expressed his wife, Lisa Jiang's (蔣麗莎) 4th pregnancy was a baby daughter. The expected date of childbirth is May 2016. Benny Chan said: "Very happy, 3 daughters and 1 son. I love them all!"

Benny Chan felt that giving birth to children was fate and let nature take its course. He did not say whether to have another baby and will help to take care of the children. When the baby was hungry or diapers was wet, he will let his wife to handle and there was 2 maids to help. Benny said: "There is many people at home and no choice."

Edited by foreverleila, 17 November 2015 - 11:33 PM.

#446 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:41 PM

Benny Chan's youngest daughter, Victoria is born and weighs 7.5 pounds

Wednesday March 30, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Today at 1.53pm, Benny Chan (陳浩民) announced his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) gives birth to her baby daughter on Weibo. Benny Chan wrote: "This morning, my youngest daughter, Victoria is born. Her weight is about 7.5 pounds and I wish her to grow up safely."

This morning, Lisa Jiang gives birth to baby daughter in Hong Kong. Nickname, LuLu is her eldest daughter, Elizabeth (陳雅薷) given by her sister and the baby daughter looks like her third eldest sister. Benny Chan is currently filming movie and he is unable to accompany Lisa Jiang to give birth. However, he had applied leave and returned to Hong Kong to accompany his wife yesterday.

46 years old, Benny Chan and his wife are married and they have 2 daughters and 1 son. Hence, they have 4 children in 5 years. 

#447 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

Benny Chan has no plan to have baby again: I have to let my wife rest first

Saturday May 21, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

One week ago, Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) brought their 4 years old eldest daughter and 30 months old son to attend an event. When mentioned about Benny Chan had 4 children and if he had any plan to have baby again, he said: "Have to let my wife rest for a while. It is the highest limit for a woman to have 4 children." Asking if he prepared any gift to reward his wife, Benny Chan replied his wife did not like anything that he bought and Lisa told him not to buy any handbag when he dropped hint earlier.

#448 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:50 PM

Benny Chan disguised himself as woman in Mainland China show

Friday May 27, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor, Benny Chan's (陳浩民) wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) gave birth to fourth baby in March and it is a blessing to have 4 children within 5 years. She managed to reduce her weight by 26 pounds after 10 days. One week ago on Weibo, Benny shared two photos of himself disguising himself as woman for Mainland China show and urged his fans to watch the show. It turns out that Benny and Lisa resemble each other upon closer look as both have big eyes, sharp faces and similar eyebrows. Many netizens commented they failed to differentiate Benny and Lisa.

#449 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:48 PM

Benny Chan shares wife's last pregnancy moments

Friday July 15, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Benny Chan's (陳浩民) wife Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) has given birth to three daughters and a son, making a family of six by having four kids within five years. Their youngest daughter Victoria was given birth on March 30th and on 09 July, it was her 100th days of birth so Benny left a Weibo message thanking his wife: "Mommy, you've worked hard!" and he also shared the process of his wife giving birth since he specifically arranged for a photographer to record the significant event.

Benny revealed that his wife had a c-section for their four kids within the five years. He knows that each time his wife goes in for a c-section, there is a high risk and he becomes very anxious so he praises his wife is a "super" woman. He knew that this would be the last time his wife will be conceiving so he wanted to record this special moment.

In the photo, Benny showed his love and affections towards his wife by washing her hair and blow-drying it with care. He also kissed her on her forehead and stomach and then both cuddled as they slept.

Many netizens were warmly affected by the couple's affections, remarking that they look very happy, causing the envy of many! Others also commented their kids look adorable.

Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal

#450 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:12 PM

Benny Chan's oral cavity feels painful after eating bread in the plane

Monday October 3, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) returned to Hong Kong from Beijing on 27 September but they were sent to hospital immediately after arriving, as the mouth was burned by the bread given in the flight meal. ON.CC (東網) contacted Benny and he said: "It burn my mouth and I can only blame myself if I fail to take note of the hot bread. But it is not that simple as my oral cavity starts to feel pain after eating it and it feels like eating mustard initially, and a strong burning sensation after that. I am having check-up now. (Will complain?) It is too early at this stage."

As the same issued happened to Lisa and when asked if she will pursue compensation from airline company, she said: "Everyone should focus on hygiene and safety and not on us. We should urge everyone to take note of the hygiene through Weibo as it is considered basic security in our daily life."

#451 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:30 PM

Benny Chan and his wife, Lisa Jiang deny they have low IQ

Sunday October 9, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) have one son and one daughter attended the press conference related to Men wear. When mentioned about the mouth burning incident during the flight, both replied they felt better and emphasised it was not due to the hot bread but 'burning' instead: "The bread is cold but my mouth feels hot when placing it inside. We do not have low IQ and know how to differentiate it. (How does the airline company handle it?) They call us and follow up." Lisa expressed she wished to know the bread filling: "Fortunately, the children do not eat it and the bread is sent to laboratory now."

Benny emphasised they were sent to hospital for check-up which was arranged by the airline company and Lisa rejected to admit in the hospital. They agreed to go for check-up after continuous persuasion by the airline company.

#452 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:14 PM

Benny Chan is earning money while Lisa Jiang takes care of her family

Saturday March 18, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) have 3 daughters and 1 son within 5 years and he has been earning money to support his family. Lately, Benny is promoting new film, Fighting against the Buddha (鬥戰勝佛) in Beijing with Lam Chi Chung (林子聰) and taking care of the family lies on Lisa as a result. On social networking website, Lisa often shares her children photos with Benny and the netizens and she buys new utensils for her children on 16 March: "I buy new utensils for my children and they are elated. In the photo, the eldest, second and third children sit together and they are eating with the new utensils. They must have inherit their parent's good genes as they look so beautiful."

#453 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:36 AM

Benny Chan brings his family to watch Beauty and the Beast movie: I cannot see any gay romance

Tuesday March 21, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Benny Chan (陳浩民) and his wife bring their 3 children to watch Beauty and the Beast (美女與野獸) movie on 19 March. When mentioned about the school requested the parents to boycott the gay relationship in the film, Benny replied he had no idea and said: "We have watch it and cannot see if there is any gay romance. I will not bring my children to watch it if aware of it and they sleep in the theatre when the filming is airing halfway anyway."

#454 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 02:13 AM

Benny Chan expresses his desire to film TVB series again

Wednesday August 9, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Does everyone remember the classic children song, Pokemon by Benny Chan (陳浩民)? On 04 August, Benny's wife, Lisa Jiang, their 3 children and himself were invited to TVB show, Cantopop At 50 (流行經典50年) as guests together with Tai Wan Wai (戴蘊慧), Chet Lam (林一峰), Rowena Cortes (露雲娜) and others.

Benny's children appear hyperactive and they only manage to take photo together as a family with the help from his wife. Benny expresses his desire to film TVB series again: "I have been waiting for them and will definitely return. It reminds me of leaving the hairy legs and I greet my old colleagues at make-up room earlier. Everyone is fine and remains passionate. TVB is indeed a place with warm hospitality."

#455 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49920 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Benny Chan's swimming pool in the luxury property has overflowing problem

Saturday August 26, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

It is stormy in Hong Kong lately and many artiste feel the pressure of the weather. Benny Chan (陳浩民) is unable to carry on with the repairs for the swimming pool in his luxury house in Ho Man Tin. His wife, Lisa Jiang (蔣麗莎) feels the danger as the pool is overflowing and glass door is shaking.

Benny shares the photos and video clip online that the property management staff try to use wood and iron wire to solve the problem and his family moves to second floor for security purpose.

Benny and Lisa attended the movie premiere, The Adventurers (俠盜聯盟) on 22 August and uploaded their photo: "We get to take photos with Andy Lau (劉德華) and transform into his fans. Nothing can beat The Heavenly King! We love you, national husband!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users