Anti-Crime Squad
Dragon Love
Journey to the West II
Reaching Out
Gods of Honour
Whatever It Takes
A Pillow Case of Mystery
The Bitter Bitten

Edited by xbunnylicious, 17 November 2006 - 02:50 AM.

#2 Guests

• Guests

Posted 13 January 2004 - 12:24 PM

Benny Chan's best series was Whatever it takes... *nods* He's a really good actor, and he looks like sammul chan in ONE photo, lol... Guh, am I talking to myself again? Well, yeah... Benny Chan's cool... :huh:

#3 Guest_ThienThien_*

Guest_ThienThien_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2004 - 02:39 AM

does he have any new series coming out? i havent seen him or hear any news of him in a while

#4 Guest_Christie_*

Guest_Christie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2004 - 02:21 PM

Benny is very cute indeed. I hate it when some people say 'he was like a dead monkey in Journey to the west II' ! Ok, so he wasn't as active as Dicky was, but Dicky is super-hyper, so you can't really compare them both.

Who would you pair Benny up with? o,O" I say he looks cute with Charmaine ^__^

#5 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 01:15 AM

Benny is very cute indeed.  I hate it when some people say 'he was like a dead monkey in Journey to the west II' !  Ok, so he wasn't as active as Dicky was, but Dicky is super-hyper, so you can't really compare them both. 

Who would you pair Benny up with? o,O"  I say he looks cute with Charmaine ^__^

i agree. dicky is so hyper! buh i find him annoying. like he's always trying to act qute. benny's way better. :D

i think benny looks qute with charm too. buh i also think he looks qute with like annie and michelle.

#6 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:14 AM

i think benny make a good couple with michelle. I really like benny in Reaching Out. He was so freakin cute and funny! I want him to do another tvb series!!!!!!

#7 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 12:11 AM

eeeeeeeeeeee.. bennyz thread is bac..hehe.. too badd.. buh kinda liked da otha better..hehe.. owell..hehe.. yupp.. luv bennyz series.. even tho i havent seen alot of it... buh could tell dat itz relaly good...hehe.. yupp.. dickey is too hyper,, benny was good in monkey king... i lik his acting.. dicky was too umm yea.. dickyz actin dunt seem soo real in monkey king.. yeeee.. bennyz soo cute!!!!!!

#8 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 03:45 AM

hhhaha i like both dicky and benny in the monkey king. they both did really good jobs. don't worry benny's thread will be back to it's normal self one day. hehe

#9 tvbfan

tvbfan

superior being =D

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 04:22 AM

awww.. no pictures?

benny is definitely a cute actor!
he's above average!
i havent seen any seris of himm lately!
he's soo linked to charmaine in those china production series!

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 12:09 AM

so agree wif u guyz.. hehe.. benny is a good actor.. nd soo cute.. nd yupp.. seemed soo linked to charmaine dese dayz... buh dey kinda good together..hehe.. hope he makz more series.. hehe.. i havent seen much of bennyz series lately either... wished i could see more..

#11 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 01:02 AM

i think so too. he is so linked to charm. buh they look cute together. so itz all good. what series is he filming now? any new news on benny?

#12 Guests

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 07:53 PM

is benny filming any serie rite now? if so what is it?

this is just a comment and it is not meant to be an offending commen because i am also a fan of benny but i just have to point it out

sometimes when benny is acting...he seems to be gay...like gay lookin or his face expression or someting but it gives me a feeling of him as gay...

aigan i am not trying to affend him and please don't hate me

#13 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:07 AM

this is just a comment and it is not meant to be an offending commen because i am also a fan of benny but i just have to point it out

sometimes when benny is acting...he seems to be gay...like gay lookin or his face expression or someting but it gives me a feeling of him as gay...

aigan i am not trying to affend him and please don't hate me

really? hehez. gay as in like stupid gay or like gay as in homosexual? wooh. well i think he's 100% adorable. :D

lolz. both types of gay??!!! wooh!! well i guess everyone has their own opinoins. buh in my eyes. he's perfect...an angel....

#14 AZN Winter

AZN Winter

LuVu4eVa

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:50 AM

Benny Chan's JTTW II song was pretty cool and funny

#15 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:09 PM

i think so too! michelle did so much for benny in GOH...nd itz so sadd how she turned into a butterfly...buh does he find out that she turned into one? doesnt he wonder where she's gone?? buh i think they would make a cute couple.

#16 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

yea they do make a really good couple. i thot benny was really cute in Reaching Out. Especially the way how he wanted michelle to be his gf

#17 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:14 PM

yea i know the ending of BOH was wierd, because the case of michelle and benny never got solved

and also i forgot how come michelle turned into a butterfliy can some1 tell me?

#18 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 08:24 PM

dunt really member y she turned into butterfly.. buh all i noe is dat it was to save benny.. dunt really member.. if im rong den correct me..

#19 swt_hunnie

swt_hunnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 10:24 PM

yeh it was to save benny....dat dude dat turned benny into lotus seeds or w.e...she promised to...so dat he cud help her or sumfin

#20 Guest_Christie_*

Guest_Christie_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 12:09 AM

Aw, yeah I remember that... and in the end they didn't end up together... and I'm like T___T"

#21 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 01:30 AM

yea i know the ending of BOH was wierd, because the case of michelle and benny never got solved

yea. i think it would be better if he found out. after all. michelle did so much for him. she deserves sum credit.

yea they do make a really good couple. i thot benny was really cute in Reaching Out. Especially the way how he wanted michelle to be his gf

yea...he was so swt. doing all those things to try and make her notice him. it was cute. who did michelle end up with in that series? cant remember....

#22 Guest_Candylishuzz_*

Guest_Candylishuzz_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 07:20 AM

does anyone know if Benny is single or is he going out with someone?? i heard that he once dated charmaine sheh, was it tru or was it just a rumor??

#23 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 05:53 PM

me too. so many magazines and stuff sai that they are going out. buh then also a lotta articles sai that they deny it.....so weird...its like on and off....

#24 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 11:48 PM

yupp.. itz tru.. deir gettin married.. so happie fo dem.. dey mak such a cute couple.. too badd charmaine rejected benny da first time.. or else wee coulda gotten da news earlier.. blehh.. buh n e wayz.. soo happie dat deir gettin married.. CONGRATULATIONS TO BENNY ND CHARMAINE..

#25 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 01:47 AM

i don't know i'm not a big fan of them being married don't really like it

me too....i dunno. not that i got anything against her. buh benny's like so swt nd innocent. nd sumtimes it seems like charm can get mean....so i dunno. nd like i've heard sum stuff (rumours?? dunno) bout her that arent that good.
buh im happy that benny's getting married. swt swt angelic benny's getting married!!
anyways. i wish them all tha best in tha future. nd hope that they will haf a great ending...nd that this relationship lasts. like...
and they lived happily ever after

anyways. for those more lazee pplz. here is the article:

BIG NEWS!!! HOPE YOU ALL CAN SEE IT ALL!!!

Congratulations to Charmaine Sheh and Benny Chan. They have officially gotten their blessing from their parents, and have decided to engage first before going through the real ceremony somewhere mid-year 2005!!
It is CONFIRMED!! It is in a magazine headline and the couple isn't denying anything now. Charmaine is willing to give everything up for Benny, (probably meaning she will cut down on taking projects or...) Charmaine though accepted Benny's proposal, was worried that her career might be in jeopardy, especially when it is only beginning to soar. and the fact that Benny is more busy in taiwan and china, she was worried that they may not enjoy a happy starting marriage, so she decided to put off the wedding to next year. and she wanted the engagement to be as simple as possible.

Their romance started in early 2002 when they were casted opposite each other in a movie. Then, they did take a liking to each other but discarded everything as rumours. In fact, early last year 2003, Benny had already proposed to Charmaine but was rejected. And finally, his efforts paid off and Charmaine has decided to take a further step on life with him!!
Yeah for them both!!! So happy for them!! I hope all goes well for them, in their loving way, in their career and their health.

And please don't doubt this msg, it is really official, so say your congratulation!!

#26 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 03:01 AM

Oh shoot! Benny's not going to be single anymore!!!! But oh well.......if he's happy,....then i'll be happy for him too

yea...he was so swt. doing all those things to try and make her notice him. it was cute. who did michelle end up with in that series? cant remember....

michelle ended up with sammul. and benny ended up with nicola

#27 Guest_Louis&Jessica_*

Guest_Louis&Jessica_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:42 PM

Thankyou. I live to entertain  :)

okey. by the way, to all the fans, about the news that Benny and charmaine are going to marry...well, BB7(the person who came out with the news) said that it's just rumors. she/he thought it was true too. So it's not her/his foult. But I wish that the news it's TRUE :down :flex

#28 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 10:01 PM

WHAT??!! so after all that...its not real? they're not really engaged nd they arent really getting married?????? buh it seemed sooooooooooo real? are you sure? wooh......
dunno what to sai bout that....

michelle ended up with sammul. and benny ended up with nicola

benny ended up with nicola? whoes that?
sammul with michelle? really? gosh, i haf badd memory....buh thanxx. :D

#29 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 10:21 PM

benny ended up with nicola? whoes that?
sammul with michelle? really? gosh, i haf badd memory....buh thanxx. :D

Yea benny ended up with Nicola Cheung....

OMG! Now u tell me benny and charmaine arent gonna be getting married. You shouldve said that earlier! U got me scared!! Hope the news are not real!

#30 Guest_Louis&Jessica_*

Guest_Louis&Jessica_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2004 - 10:40 PM

I'm not sure either. don't know if it's just rumors or what, but thegirl/guy who came out with the new said that it's just rumors and she/he is sorry. I really hope that it is not true. I hope that they will get marry.

okey, now I need someone can understand chinese to translate this clip for all of us. I don't understand anyting..... <_< :blink:
http://infotain.tvb....deo/03_300k.asx
Please watch it and tell us what Charmaine said.. :O

#31 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 11:07 PM

i found this article on the home page...

Charmaine Sheh, Michelle Ye and Moses Chan were among the artistes who took part in a TVB Contracted Artistes dinner and in response to the reports of her engagement to Benny Chan, Charmaine could only respond with resignation: "We just went out for dinner together. The magazine says that we call each other three times a day, I don't even call my family that much! I am still single at the moment, don't spoil my chances! For now I don't know who I will marry, but it will not be happening in these few years anyway. Me and him [Benny Chan] have never thought about it [getting married] and we are just friends at present." Some fortune readers have said that Charmaine and Benny do not have a future together because with their larger noses, it is easy to have arguments. Charmaine laughs: "I better look out for men with small noses then!"

Michelle has just returned from Shanghai, so she has not had time to greet Charmaine. She says: "They have denied it, but I am friends with Benny as well so if I have a chance I will ask him about it."

Also, Moses has now signed a full management contract with TVB and he says that his previous contract with Clarence Hui has been sorted out now.

this is so confusing.....newayz. credits to starizblue

i get it. the translation:

reporter- a magazine front page says that you and benny are engaged. is that true?
charm- of course not! i am announcing that i am still single and available.
reporter- so why is there such an article?
charm- i dunno why that is, because i hafnt seen the magazine yet. nd why there is such a rumour, i find is very weird. because maybe it is that i am single so it is easy to misunderstand, so when i go out with a guy, they will think we're getting married. *laugh
reporter- i've heard that you guys have seen each other parents now.
charm- ofcourse not, my mom isnt in hk, and my dad isnt here at all (past away) so i think that is wrong, if you write it like that.
reporter-rumours say that you guys met in 2002 and are going out, so are you two a couple?
charm- we are really good friends. if there are opportunities for us to go out? we dont noe yet. because we are both working now.
reporter- ah sheh, you are so popular and so much people like you, does he have the qualities you like for a boyfriend?
charm- he is very funny, and im very happy, he can make me laugh. we can maybe move further (dating), but not now.
reporter- do you mind that people keep putting you together as an item?
charm- mmmm, yes, it stops other people who want to ask me out, so it isnt fair for me.

wow. that took me so long...buh hope that helps :D

#32 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 09:55 PM

OMG! i'm soooo happy the rumors are not true! Benny is still single now! Yay! I wish benny make another tb series soon.

#33 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:49 AM

i dont think charm is uglee. i think she's prettie cute sumtimes. buh i dunno. sumtimes it seems like she can be mean.
i heard that benny isnt going to be doing another tvb series for this new year. :(

#34 Guests

• Guests

Posted 23 January 2004 - 03:45 PM

yea.. bennyz not gonna film nd tvb series dis year.. so sad.. buh rite now hez lik makin alota money doin dose mainland series nd stuf... wo,, yz da ritin so huge??

Edited by benny_roxx, 23 January 2004 - 11:21 PM.

#35 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 03:11 AM

lolz. neways. some recent news i found. credits to chanhoman.com and wendy who translated it. :D

Translated Version

Benny Chan and Charmaine Sheh engaged secretly?...
The HK entertainment circle has been having good news lately...eversince
Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan tie their knot in Australia last year...Lin
Wen Long will also be marrying Kenix Kwok on 10 March...and in the year
2004...the first good news came from the rumour strickened Charmaine
Sheh...claiming that she has secretly got engaged with Benny Chan whom
she had known for barely two years...and they were preparing to tie the
nuptial knot during the middle of next year...

According to one of the magazines...the two had started to fall in love
after starring in the movie 'Love is Butterfly' during the early
part of the year before last year...and despite reports saying that
Charmaine had stayed in Benny's apartment...the two simply denied they
were an item...and merely claimed that they were good friends...

News reports claimed that...months back...some media had claimed that the
two of them had been cohabitating...and that brought their relationship
to more light...and there were rumours saying that Benny had actually
proposed to the female party during February last year but was
unsuccessful...

It was only until early this month...Benny went back to HK to spend the
lunar new year with his girlfriend...and the two went around as a pair...
and Charmaine finally gave her nod for the engagement...and considering
that their career was still at the development stage...and plus the fact
that Benny had been spending long time filming in Taiwan and mainland...
they had to postpone their wedding till the middle of next year...and they
both agreed to keep their engagement in low profile...

The HK media reported that Benny and Charmaine had already got engaged...
and planned to hold their wedding in 2005...upon returning to Taiwan
from HK yesterday after visiting Benny...Benny's manager Lin Zhi Yuan
exclaimed..."How could that be?...Previously...one fortune teller had
speculated that he will only get settled down at a older age...and he
is advised not to get married before the age of 36...and he is only 34
this year..."...however...he asserted that..."Benny had spent nearly
NTD$20,000,000 (about HK$5,000,000 to HK$6,000,000) lately on a new
apartment in HK island...and it is currently being renovated..."...Charmaine
on the other hand denied and said..."It's very normal for us to go out
for a meal together...we are good friends...and I am still single..."...

So is Benny buying the house with the intention to settle down?...Lin
exclaimed..."Benny had filmed 5 drama serials for the whole of last
year...and more than 100 hours...and had earned NTD$20,000,000...he had
initially wanted to buy a Ferrari sports car for himself...but...I
suggested that he should buy an apartment to earn appreciation gains...
cars will get worn out...and in the end he accepted my suggestion to buy
and apartment..."...

Benny had filmed..."Liu Zhi Qin Mo" and "Jian Chu Jiang Nan" in mainland...
and he left the furnishing of his new apartment to the supervisor
contractor...and in the end whenever Benny leaves HK...the renovation
works will stop...and the contractor even ran away...and left a big mess
to be cleared up...Benny found another person for the job later...and
the renovation works are almost completed...

Initially...Benny and Charmaine planned to spend their new year at
Thailand...but the filial Benny had plans to change and bring his mum
to Japan for a tour instead...and as for whether Charmaine will be coming
along...it would depend on her filming schedules...Lin remarked..."Charmaine's
schedule is very packed this year...and besides coming to Taiwan for
filming during March...Benny will be taking on a chef role in a mainland
production during July...the two of them will be very busy...and earning
money remains their top priority...and I have not heard of their
engagement..."...

hmm. i think they are. it seems like it. buh i dont think that they're getting married. however. that is only my opinoin. i dunno for sure.

wooh. tha font is so bigg now...:P
anyway, does anyone where to dl benny songs?

#36 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 01:40 AM

there are a bunch of pictures in tha old forum. i cant post pictures in this forum properly. or i would...

thanx. buh i haf difficulty dl frum baidu. can you help me out?
any news on benny? wut's he doing now?

#37 Guest_Precious_*

Guest_Precious_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2004 - 11:59 AM

I just found a site which you can download his songs. :)

http://www.wmadown.c...sicList/267.asp

Precious..

I was searching his profile. It says he was born in 1969. But the main forum says 1971. I'm confused. :wacko:

Precious..

Edited by Precious, 03 February 2004 - 02:50 PM.

#38 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 February 2004 - 01:35 AM

same. sum say he's born in 1969. sum say 1970. sum sai 1971. which one is tha real one?
precious...thanx for tha link! :D been looking for that for sooooo long! thanks!

#39 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 02:42 AM

thnxx fo da link.. buh i itnk hez born in 1971... because he dunt look all dat old.. buh yea.. nd hez suppose to bee 34 dis year i itnk..

#40 chocolat_kisses

chocolat_kisses

{sugar+sweet}

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:28 PM

if he's 34 this year. than his bdai would be 1970. not 1971.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users