2008 replies to this topic

#2001 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

ohhh i'm not too worried about warehouse for this one. Raymond's so loved by HK and Ms.L .. they won't warehouse his series! hahahahaha! but yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait for more news release for more info. i'm so excited!

#2002 chuchu3

chuchu3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:39 AM

I too dont think the series will be warehouse, raymond is too much value for tvb to warehouse his series especially he is the number one lead, i m only worried we might not see the series till 2011 b/c let say the series is filmed during july-oct n then with post production n tons of other series not yet aired this series might not aired till end of 2010 which i dont want to see

#2003 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

[[ Mini FungYi Technique ]]

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:43 AM

LOLS, I was smiling to myself like a psycho while reading all the posts. Look at that, there's no longer 1-2 sentences post anymore...everyone is like..shaken awake by the news..woo hoo!!!! I'm so gonna google this Galileo series to see how it's like....oh wow, now that it's confirmed, we should throw a party to celebrate or something ^^

Wow, reading Wing L's summary, it seems interesting to watch...but even if the story line aint as good, we FungYi addicts know so well that we're gonna watch it no matter what.

OMG I still cant believe this actually comes true...how long we've been waiting for....better be filled with tons of FungYiness

One question thou, whats Kenneth gonna be in there? and the kid, too????? gosh i want it to be aired already....cant wait any longer man >.<

We now can announce the era of Manips, ffs, flashes is ended till further notice haha

Edited by RayTav, 24 June 2009 - 05:48 AM.

#2004 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:57 AM

RayTav! Mango stalked the wikipedia page and she's guessing that Kenneth is a higher ranked inspector dude. But yeah..I don't care really cause I'm so focused on FungYi I hardly process anything elsee, at all.

But yeah, I think I'll just be watching it and drooling over FungYi even if it's just some normal scene in any other series. Their chemistry will be the unusual/unique thing not seen in other series.

Thanks Wing L for the summary, ahahah I do realize now that there's not really a romantic storyline so in hk version since they said it'll be love dominated.. well it's good in a way since it's FungYi but then I like watching cases and the suspense from it. Hahaha I'm still so happy that it's actually confirmed now from both sides.

#2005 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

[[ Mini FungYi Technique ]]

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:05 AM

Uhm yea...I reckon focusing on FungYi and the cases is good enuff..just wonder what the dude will be doing in there aside from threatening FungYi's relationship lols

Guys!!! especially Hollipop, Winnie, Mango, Jas, dinnergame and all other FungYi ff writers, I swear my arse off that I wont be asking for another update on your ffs....for the time being...you guy should as well take this chance to go for a trip or something...enjoy the break while you can haha...

Edit: from what ive read from dramawiki, I think Kenneth might either be Tavia's admirer or partner since Ray's lab assistant looks kinda old in there lols

Edited by RayTav, 24 June 2009 - 06:36 AM.

#2006 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:10 AM

Honestly, I can't concentrate, let alone write. I want to fan-girl but I can't or my family will think I'm going insane and ban me from the computer. :( I gotta squeal "FungYi" very very softly! :iloveyou: Yes yes, focusing on FungYi is enough but all in all, I'm going to be biased through the show :P

HJK
Spoiler

Edited by MANGO., 24 June 2009 - 06:12 AM.

#2007 jeannyts

jeannyts

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

OMG!!! This is so freaky! When they first said detective series..the first thing that came to mind was that Japanese series. It was such a hit. and i have to say..it was a great overall series. Honestly, i doubt TVB's version would come to par with it - minus FungYi's part.

But then, the talk of Raymond as leader/cop was so interesting..and I was dying to see him in one of those roles. haha... Hopefully..his look as a professor would not be the boring 4-eyed glasses look. That reminds me too much of the "innocent" GGJ....

Tavia as a detective is very interesting. I don't recall her ever playing a real professional role yet - even in the series with Alex Fong, she was still just an asst postion.

The actual Japan series has lots of interactions between the two main leads - but there wasn't much of a love relationship/storyline between the two. This one BETTER be different!!!

Can't wait till July!!! :)

Ah...so excited...haha...can't really stop... :)

BTW..just realized. This is another "first" for the both of them together. First detective series for both Raymond and Tavia. haha...

i think the article said that the hk version will focus more on the love part...i sure hope so

而监制刘家豪透露剧集较着重感情线,故观众应不会将套剧标签成《神探伽俐略》。

I highly doubt the two versions are going to be identical...i mean what's the point of producing the detective series if the mysteries were already solved...

#2008 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:47 AM

OMG LOOVEE IS in the air!! I can't wait to see this, I have always wanted TVB to do something crazy like that. After all these years, Raymond and Tavia is still a fresh pair for me, and I love the plot. Kenneth is amazing also!

Gosh, can't wait! :thumbsup :yeah
Spoiler

Edited by MoonlightD, 24 June 2009 - 08:04 AM.
off topic in spoilers

#2009 MoonlightD

MoonlightD

.:..:.

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3236 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:07 AM

Please head over to Part 5.

Also, remember that the delay for part 5 was due to excessive spam. Please keep your off-topic chats in spoiler tags and stick to chatting about FungYi. Otherwise your post will be deleted.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)