2008 replies to this topic

#81 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:53 PM

OMG! It is so rare to capture a picture with Bosco, Tavia, and Raymond. I think Bosco looks a lot more happier and Raymond eyes are just huge and shiny, lol. The picture will be extra perfect if only one of them threw their arm around Tavia shoulder. I'll be laughing like a maniac if that happens as they haven't interacted for so long. Well, more likely Bosco and Tavia.

Is the hat Raymond wearing a new trend or something. How come I see him wearing it everywhere?

#82 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:58 PM

IT's so nice to see Bosco and Raymond, along with Vincent next to Tavia. Yeah, I notice that Bosco looks happy in this picture, different from previous promotions, where he seemed so sad. I guess now that he stands next to Tavia, despite Raymond trying to keep Vincent away from Tavia by putting his hand on Vincent's shoulder. lol.

I guess that's Raymond's new trend, shorts and hat, whereas Tavia's summer trend is dresses. She always wears dresses nowaday, and I love it.

#83 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:01 PM

Is that the Virginia Lok standing next to Tavia? Shouldn't she be hugging her Linda?

LOL~ happiness is written all over Raymond's face. I wonder why...

#84 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

Raymond looks more happier with Tavia. When I saw Scoop, they mention Linda name and Raymond rolled his eyes.When Raymond was rumored with Tavia, you didn't see Raymond rolling his eyes.That means that he doesn't like to have rumors with Linda.

^Oh how I love your comment.Yeah shouldn't she be where Linda is rather than next to Tavia.

#85 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:07 PM

I think both Bosco and Raymond are so happy today because they can have Tavia standing next to them today.

Thanks for posting the pics.

#86 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6051 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:08 PM

Welcome Nad06!!! clapclap

Yes, what is Lok doing next to Tavia?

#87 taviayeungforever

taviayeungforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

Thanks star2010 for sharing the pics, Tavia looks so pretty, why does Ray wear the hat all the time? :P

Edited by taviayeungforever, 04 August 2008 - 11:35 PM.

#88 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:12 AM

OMG, you guys, there are are pictures of FungYi at the promotion. How wonderful. Check it out at http://simplyfungyi.blogspot.com/

Is that Ray's hand at Tavia's waist?
Posted Image

I'm wondering is the pursuer Tavia is talking about is Ray. lol.

#89 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:17 AM

i posted a lot of function pictures in SF forum today :) there's a lot of fungyi pictures :D so go check it out! (can't post tungstar pictures here :P)

I'm glad Raymond made it to function :D I thought he wasn't gonna since I checked his schedule at Fung Forever and it said he had several radio talks to do that day (maybe he canceled to them to see Tavia :D XD)

#90 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:57 AM

Aww Raymond looks mad hot having his hand around Tavia's waist.HAHHA to Linda,I don't see Raymond doing that to her even though they play a couple in the serie.He looks so much happier with Tavia.

#91 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:55 AM

AHH!!! FungYi!!! :) ...and this time, his hand is on her waist too!! :) ... Thankfully, so and so wasn't there...now reporters can't talk about them - finally!!

But if only Raymond would get rid of his stupid hat!!! And what's with his love of bermuda shorts with loafers?!?! haha.... Is that like Tavia's fav outfit or something? everytime he's around her during the MR functions, he's in the same sorta outfit. haha

over at No news or pictures from batgwa.com allowed, the translated article mentions that Raymond, Tavia AND Fala have recieved positive reviews about their acting... :)

Thanks for posting up the pictures...can't get enough of them...

#92 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:23 AM

I saw esp 6 and how could Raymond hit Tavia's head like that.Don't his heart hurts when he hits his favorite girl like that.I'm very surprise that Tavia has a pretty good amount of scenes with Raymond.

#93 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:29 AM

I saw esp 6 and how could Raymond hit Tavia's head like that.Don't his heart hurts when he hits his favorite girl like that.I'm very surprise that Tavia has a pretty good amount of scenes with Raymond.

Probably FungYi makes their own scenes since we all know TVB will only "make" scenes for Ray and Linda <_< Cause I'm not sure if TVB producers will actually write "hit Tavia's head while making comment" or "pat Raymond's face after he agrees to buy you clothes"...hahahaha :harhar

#94 ILLT

ILLT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:41 AM

hey thanks for the pic, i'll have to check those pics out later! i read ur post b4 i saw the the picture so i diden't even get a chance to test out my eye sight! but wooooooo his hands r around her waist! so ballin! :)

#95 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:48 AM

Just heard that during Ray's interview at CR881, he mentions that at the end of MR, he gives up Linda so that she'll end up with his competition - Bosco.

clapclap I am so happy now...haha...tonight, I will have a goodnight's dream... :P

Yes...I don't like Linda...too bad.... haha...I'd much rather have Ray end up single... :)

Whether this is really the end or not, I don't care...atleast now, I continue watching the series (besides looking forward to the FungYi scenes...hehe).

#96 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:38 AM

same here...

Spoiler

especially in golden faith, raymond reminds me so much of ekin...further, another actress who is paired with ekin a lot is kristy yeung, who looks a lot lot lot like tavia :D Go google her if u dun believe me :D HAHA, I GUESS FUNGYI ARE MEANT TO BE THEN :D

Edited by themissingpiece, 05 August 2008 - 09:18 PM.
off topic convos in spoiler tags

#97 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

[[ Mini FungYi Technique ]]

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:41 AM

Thanks so much for welcoming me back!! The pics are great, FungYi chemistry just automatically sparks everytime they're close to one another -_-

Wing L: your comments always make me laugh so hard, you know that? LOL, because yes! I don't like Linda since "Always Ready". And the fact that Ray ends up single sounds pretty good actually :blush

#98 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:54 AM

I don't think the directors wound make Rayinda separate in HOG and MR, although I would love fungyi together besides that means rayinda will get anothe series ending together.

I rather fungyi have their own series.

#99 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:41 AM

Hahahah, i think they have this on going 'touchy' theme.
In the first episode when Susanna meets Raymond, Tavia and Fala, Tavia slaps Raymond's head.
In one of the official tvb screencaps, Raymond's hand lingers on Tavia's shoulder.
Episode 4, Tavia has her hands wrapped around Raymond's arm, clinging to him.
And then in a magazine (and the beginning of episode 5) Raymond's hand is on her shoulder again.
Probably something I missed or forgot about Tavia to Ray goes here,
Hahaha and then finally what you mentioned, when he hits her head in ep 6.

Hee, and when Tavia's character said to Linda's that they could go shopping all the time together before she starts work, Raymond says she has to help out at the bakery...(to see him more?!)

#100 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:19 AM

there's a very good chance that tavia has her hand behind raymond's waist too...or even butt, hahahhahhahah

#101 rosieT

rosieT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:29 AM

I think Raymond-Tavia's brother-sister chemistry is great. They've done all sorts of pairings that one possibly could think of; as lovers (Golden Faith), as lovers-enemies-unrequited love on Tavia's side (Twin of Brothers); as friends (Yummy Yummy); as bickering friends (Face to Fate). And every single time that they are onscreen be it as lovers or anything else, they tend to showcase the best chemistry.

#102 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

^I know, it's amazing how even acting as siblings or merely friends Raymond and Tavia's chemistry seems to get you thinking they're a married couple instead. They practically overshadow whoever they were 'actually' supposed to be paired with...especially Yuko or whatsherface in Yummy Yummy.

#103 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:08 AM

haha. thanks so much for the pictures and the sharp eye who saw that ray's hands were on tavia's waist. and he is smiling this time round. so sweet. haha.

Just heard that during Ray's interview at CR881, he mentions that at the end of MR, he gives up Linda so that she'll end up with his competition - Bosco.

to be honest, if that is true i will be so amazed at the script. But i am definitely going to get so happy about it. :D

#104 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:48 AM

Wow Chandra you beat me to it lol that was the first thing that caught my eyes too. Not really but when I looked closer I realized something at Tavia's waist ;) But seriously he has to get rid of that look...even though he seems to really like that hat or something. Maybe it's a gift from Tavia cause he wore it both times when Tavia's around heh..Tavia's expression reminds me of the earlier FungYi picture where Ray was kinda not smiling? I guess this is sorta okay..better than his picture last time...

I don't get it? Isn't it confirmed or something that Rayinda ends up together? :unsure: And I'm pretty sure that produce will NOT let Rayinda end up seeing how 'loved' (haha not) they are? Maybe Ray meant as a joke but I don't mind if it's real..he can end up with Tavia haha

Edited by MAANGOH, 05 August 2008 - 09:50 AM.

#105 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

haha. fungyi has so much chemistry in episode 7.
Both of them were shaking their hand as a gesture of no when suzanna wants to invest in their shop. haha. only the two of them did it. Fala didnt.
and both of them confronted joe pa. both of them asked whether he thinks life now is happier than in the past.
I am disliking Joe Pa so much now for saying such hurtful stuffs to Tavia.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=459897500
nice gif of fungyi in episode 5

Edited by irrationally adept, 05 August 2008 - 10:53 AM.

#106 taviayeungforever

taviayeungforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

clapclap I am so happy now...haha...tonight, I will have a goodnight's dream... :P

Yes...I don't like Linda...too bad.... haha...I'd much rather have Ray end up single... :)

Whether this is really the end or not, I don't care...atleast now, I continue watching the series (besides looking forward to the FungYi scenes...hehe).

aww...I hope this is true, where Ray gives up Linda. I hope TVB is not gonna make any more Rayda series, and focus more on FungYi.

Ps. where did u hear the radio interview from? any links to dl it? :)

#107 nad06

nad06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

I'm wondering is the pursuer Tavia is talking about is Ray. lol.

oOo...when n wad did Tavia say abt her pursuer?

haha..lol..i absolutely love e pic of Tav n Ray tgr!!! so cute~~ :iloveyou: they really really look compatible!!! i think casting them as siblings serves as a blessing for us..haha..there is FungYi at EVERY episode!!! gosh. i always hafta watch an episode twice (at least) to get me thru e nxt episode..waiting is so antagonizing..haha..

on other note,
im really curious as how e r/s btwn Moses n Tavia develops from one tt is sibling-ish to one tt is bf-gf...their behaviour on-screen is so completely like brother-sister...feels so incest-ish..*shivers*...quite unlike e feel i get from FungYi...they on e other hand..can actually pass off as a couple!

altho i must say, Moses n Tavia do look gd tgr too..haha..

#108 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

wow you guys have really sharp eyes i didn't even notice raymond's hands were around tavia's waist until you all pointed it out ....it so cute that he could freely put his arms around her like that infront of all the reporters and stuff but i guess it's a good thing there is no rumours of them now or else we don't get to see all the fungyi action kekekee

awww Jaslyn you watch ep.7 so fast i can't wait to see it plus in an interview raymond said he has the most screen time with LSK and then his tow little sisters Tavia & fala lol i hope it is true but i still think it has alot of screen time with Linda but hey so far i see him most the time with his family which is a really good thing coz i love all the family parts so good

anyways youtube deleted all my fungyi cuts >.< but i have uploaded them all on megaupload just don't have time to post them yet maybe on the weekend or something when i'm free

#109 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:39 PM

Omg I can't wait to watch it when I come home from work.I love all their cute scenes together.They so don't act like brother and sister because I don't act like that to my brother.HAHA. The script writer would write the script, but it is up to the actors and actresses acting it out. So Raymond and Tavia wants to touch each other in some scenes, it their idea. I remember during an interview with Tavia and Bosco, she said that some part should be doing this rather than this, so I'm guessing they do their own gestures relating to what they have to say. I highly doubt that Raymond will not end up with Linda, since they are the two leads. But if it true, I'm dead happy.

#110 Sundowners.

Sundowners.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

I'll jump for joy if he doesn't end up with Linda. They are so overrated. FungYi totally overshadows them!

#111 Kara

Kara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:58 PM

AHH!!! FungYi!!! :) ...and this time, his hand is on her waist too!! :) ... Thankfully, so and so wasn't there...now reporters can't talk about them - finally!!

But if only Raymond would get rid of his stupid hat!!! And what's with his love of bermuda shorts with loafers?!?! haha.... Is that like Tavia's fav outfit or something? everytime he's around her during the MR functions, he's in the same sorta outfit. haha

over at No news or pictures from No news or pictures from batgwa.com allowed allowed, the translated article mentions that Raymond, Tavia AND Fala have recieved positive reviews about their acting... :)

Thanks for posting up the pictures...can't get enough of them...

I laughed so much when I read your post Wing L! I can't understand the fashion behind the hat + shorts + loafers look. But if it means everytime Raymond wears this outfit we get FungYi moments/pictures then I don't care, he can sleep in this outfit! :) Tavia is looking very pretty again! I do think Tavia's hand is on Raymond's lower back but hey, we can't see so her hand can be anywhere!! lol.. is it too soon to say bring on the next MR function.. :tricky:

#112 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

Found a cute FungYi clip on Youtube. It was a fan recorded clip of the MR function at discovery park.

Towards the later half of the show (around 8:20 or something like that)...Tavia was trying hard to get the mooncake out of it's mold...and then Ray laughs at her actions and tries to help her. They end up fighting for the mold as Tavia wants to do it herself...and then Ray stands aside and laughs at her...haha...so cute. :)

Also, another video of where Tavia kept making fun of Ray's earring...

Sucks that I am at work..can't turn on the volume...haha...am just looking at moving images trying to guess what they are saying...haha

EDIT: haha...even with just moving images, I can watch the videos again and again. especially liked the second video because it has so many FungYi moments. From the shared laughs..the whispers...and Tavia dragging Ray over to her side so that she can see his earring...and then she kept pulling on his shirt to tease him about his undershirt. haha..

It was really cute towards the end because Moses and Kate asked her out to join them on the stage (I guess...haha) and Tavia then casually turned around and grabbed the microphone from Ray's hands...and he let her have it as if she often takes things from him...haha

I remember that reporters made a big fuss when Linda took the script out of Ray's hands during filming!! Well guess now we can make a fuss out of Tavia taking the mic out of Ray's hands in broad daylight! :)

Edited by Wing L, 05 August 2008 - 07:18 PM.

#113 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

oOo...when n wad did Tavia say abt her pursuer?

Here's the article. Credit to Akazukin for translating.
http://asianfanatics...s...183&st=1480

Admit being pursued
Talking about rumours, it seems that Tavia Yeung would not admit, even though if she is "really" dating. Asked if she is currently dating, she said, "No, I feel that the most important thing now is to do my share of responsibility, of course if I'm asked whether I'm dating or not, then I will admit I have someone pursuing me."

Remembering that there is an article where she ever said "will not date people from entertainment business", today being asked of the same question, she answered with reservation: "I think it should be left to fate, cannot limit myself, of course if talking about preferance, of course from outside entertainment business is better, because there will be less conflict, but there is no certainty for human......romance, family, and friendship, these three things are very important to me, can't lose any of them. But the problem is, I can't date for the sake of dating, I definitely believe I will find Mr. Right. Only at the time that I meet my most suitable partner, I will tell everyone that he is my "prince charming."

I love the way FungYi interact these days. Thinking about it, I was really surprised that Raymond attending the promotion, but turns out he did. i guess he decided to attend b/c he learned that someone didn't attend, and he wanted to be there to see Tavia. hehehehehe.

#114 WimpyKid

WimpyKid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

I love the way FungYi interact these days. Thinking about it, I was really surprised that Raymond attending the promotion, but turns out he did. i guess he decided to attend b/c he learned that someone didn't attend, and he wanted to be there to see Tavia. hehehehehe.

yup, he may learn that someone didnt attend but also Bosco there, alone with Tav. Thus, he decided to go cuz he cant let Tav alone with Bos, right?

#115 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:20 PM

I saw the clip from Bota's forum and I see that Raymond and Tavia were fighting around behind some people.I couldn't see who was it. I think Tavia was hammering something on the table and she couldn't do it and then Raymond came. They started to fight over it, at the end Tavia took it back from Raymond. And you can see Raymond laughing in the back

#116 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

Haha...good call...that's prob what he was thinking too...Finally a chance to be at a promo without the hassle of having to be linked to a certain so and so...haha

And even better...another chance to be with Tavia.

BTW...are posts being deleted?? It seems like we moved backwards... :whistle

#117 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

^I think some posts weren't entirely relevant to FungYi so it's been deleted.

I translated the Scoop interview of the MR promotion at SF forum:
http://z4.invisionfr...p?showtopic=192

Plus, I love how Tavia says the RAYMOND should learn from Vincent even though Bosco said something right before her and after Raymond.
And how Raymond said that Vincent took all the girls from them *cough*Tavia (esp. with the baby thing)*cough*

Edited by flor.a, 05 August 2008 - 10:15 PM.

#118 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

ahaha i know! that scoop clip was so cute. When Vincent and Tavia were linking hands and stuff, Raymond's face was like rolling eyes and sigh and "whatever" loook :P it was so cute.

I was listening to the CR881 (is that the one with Eileen?), unfortunately, it only had half the interview. But Raymond said that although he tries to avoid liking people within the industry, it's hard to "avoid" since he only interacts with them. It makes me think back to the interview with Tavia saying that she has pursuer, is it raymond? heee. :D

#119 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:32 PM

OMG, this is sooooo sweet! fungyi spent majority of their time together, haha, unless the stupid host tried to separate them...but then they always found their way to reunite with one another. seriously, they interact with each other soooooooo much! u can tell they are very close, in the last clip when raymond was asked about his role in the series and the part about linda chung, he was still trying to grab onto tavia when she passed by from behind. Then when tavia was being interviewed, she just grabbed the microphone from raymond like its nothing. haha. u can tell they are VERY VERY CLOSE :D

it was sooooooooo kute when raymond was interacting with that lil grl...she even pecked him on the cheek! SOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!

#120 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:28 AM

I think Raymond-Tavia's brother-sister chemistry is great. They've done all sorts of pairings that one possibly could think of; as lovers (Golden Faith), as lovers-enemies-unrequited love on Tavia's side (Twin of Brothers); as friends (Yummy Yummy); as bickering friends (Face to Fate). And every single time that they are onscreen be it as lovers or anything else, they tend to showcase the best chemistry.

BINGO! That was what i was thinking. Since FungYi has paired up so much, I was thinking what have they not act in. And rosieT, you just read my mind. Lol. But I am so happy. So much interactions and I can't wait to see all the interviews you guys posted up. I wonder how "touchy" they are going to get?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)