2008 replies to this topic

#41 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:46 AM

thanks for the caps flor.a :D there was so much fungyiness in episode 5 - my new all time fav episode ^_^ LOOOL. i hope there's still more fungyi scnes in the future though=( and i hope the drama doesn't neglect tavia (since she had a focus already) -_-

#42 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:11 AM

in a way, watching these fungyi scenes makes my heart ache because "they are soooo close, yet soooo far"!!!!!! I mean because they already have soooo many chances of "being" together, tvb might not make them a couple again in future series. if n e thing, im afraid that raymond is going to be pair up with actresses that he haven't encounter for a while, like michelle yip, ahhhhhhhhhh (who knows...she might come back *chill*).

#43 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:34 AM

in a way, watching these fungyi scenes makes my heart ache because "they are soooo close, yet soooo far"!!!!!! I mean because they already have soooo many chances of "being" together, tvb might not make them a couple again in future series. if n e thing, im afraid that raymond is going to be pair up with actresses that he haven't encounter for a while, like michelle yip, ahhhhhhhhhh (who knows...she might come back *chill*).

Gosh...please don't jinx it... :shock ... :unsure:

Episode 5 was the best episode yet...I watched it two times in one go...haha (Of course the second time being only FungYi scenes. :harhar )

Their sparks are amazing...even as siblings!

The scene at the gym was so intense...even though Linda was there...I didn't even notice her! The two of them were able to turn the whole focus onto them and them only....and when I saw how Ray was running after her as she ran into the elevator and then he began slamming the door, it looked like he was trying to chase after a girlfriend or something (like after a fight..haha). His emotions were so real!! From his gestures to facial espressions....gosh. Can't wait to see more FungYi scenes....

#44 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:21 AM

haha, true true. Im gonna watch that part again. Hopefully what i said wont happen, cuz i realli realli want fungyi together again!!!!!

#45 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:26 AM

Hellooooo fellow FungYi fanatics, it's been a very long time... You all probably don't remember me anymore, well, I'm 100% positive that you don't because I haven't posted in a FungYi thread for over a year already (shame on me! :oro ) but nevertheless, I was one of the very first FungYi fanatics here at Asianfanatics (FYI, my obsession started with Sauning & Kauchung, 2005) and I decided to make a comeback to the FungYi world after seeing the first 5 episodes of MR.

It's a pity that they are just siblings in MR, just a big big big waste of their oh-so awesome chemistry. "TVB producers are crazy", I've been saying that since 2005 :athlon ... But I'm glad Raymond is so fierce in MR :tricky: grabbing every possible oppurtunity to create skinship with Tavia. But hey, in the series they are siblings so it's all okay :whistle . Hehehe what a way to show affection to each other, no?

Aaaaaah~ it's nice to go crazy about this couple again :innocent I should check back at this thread more often.

Spoiler

And OMG the gym scene. I believe thus far, its the BEST acted out scene from Ray thus far. It was done sooooo well!!! As Wing said, from top to toe there's all these emotions flowing from him. There wasn't anything special acting wise from Ray until that point in the episode. We have all heard what Ray said time and time again who he has most chemistry with. If you guys need a recap, its all over the SF forum lolz

Edited by themissingpiece, 02 August 2008 - 05:24 AM.
off topic convos in spoiler tags

#46 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:42 AM

Hahaha, I haven't posted at SF forum yet but the 'full album' for episode 5 screencaps:
http://s43.photobuck...nce/MRepisode5/

All there! Haha...it was hard to capture the gym scene though, it always got all blurry.

#47 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 04:50 AM

This is what I mean when I say that I hardly noticed Linda in the scene...haha...dosen't she look like she's just a passer-by watching a scene while FungYi's emotions are spilling all over the place?[

http://s43.photobuck...rent=ep5_34.jpg

And I loved this screencap scene...while Linda tries to get Ray's attention, he turns to fling her off and returns his full attention to Tavia... clapclap

http://s43.photobuck...rent=ep5_33.jpg

Thank you so much for the screencaps Flora!

#48 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:46 AM

Seoshi.love. - By any chance..are you the person who created the FungYi mv on youtube? lol
Thanks for the screencaps flor.a ...looks like there's a lot of FungYi interaction haha what a waste that they are not lovers. Linda seems like an outsider from the pics.

#49 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

[[ Mini FungYi Technique ]]

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:29 AM

Oh wow!! :blink: I came back just to see a new FungYi thread clapclap .. you guys are amazing...
Moonlight Resonance is very enjoyable, point is, there's indeed alot of FungYi interaction...muahhhaaa. Eventho they dont act as lovers but their chemistry still gets my hyper everytime I see them together :oro

...just an opinion..click this if u dare :crying:
Spoiler

Edited by RayTav, 02 August 2008 - 09:18 AM.

#50 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:43 AM

This is what I mean when I say that I hardly noticed Linda in the scene...haha...dosen't she look like she's just a passer-by watching a scene while FungYi's emotions are spilling all over the place?[

http://s43.photobuck...rent=ep5_34.jpg

And I loved this screencap scene...while Linda tries to get Ray's attention, he turns to fling her off and returns his full attention to Tavia...

yup. i saw that part. haha. and ray doesnt even look at her(i think). all eyes were on tav. haha. and tavia was saying something like, "Dont be like that. people here dont know what you are up to." and Ray was like, "I dont care. come back with me sister." i think he added in the sister because both of them are acting so much like a couple to the extent of scaring ppl will misunderstood their relationship.
the best part was the slaming of the life door. He look damn angry. woah. i have never seen Ho so angry before.

Welcome back seoshi. love and Raytav!

#51 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

Spoiler

I agree wit most of U guyz here tat eps 5 is FungYi fanatic (hehe, mind if I use ur username, winnie?). They both act very well together in this eps, especially the gym scene.

My friend went to visit me while I was watching. She saw tat scene and ask me: "Hey, the husband wanna let the wife back home? Why they cry?" I laughed so hard. note: She dun noe chinese, she comments depends on wat she saw. Wat do U guyz think? Mmm...

#52 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

hey everybody :D :D

I was at Vincent Wan's blog earlier and he mentioned that there should be another upcoming function for MR on the 6th of August, which means more fungyi interaction :D (hopefully :P)

I hear next function is on the 6th Aug...location is unconfirmed yet.

I'm thrilled to hear more MR functions :P more fungyiness eheee.

#53 Sundowners.

Sundowners.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:14 AM

My friend went to visit me while I was watching. She saw tat scene and ask me: "Hey, the husband wanna let the wife back home? Why they cry?" I laughed so hard. note: She dun noe chinese, she comments depends on wat she saw. Wat do U guyz think? Mmm...

Lol, their chemistry is so sizzling. :D

Linda really looks like someone just photoshopped her into the scene because they barely take notice of her! If I was clueless, I would ask if I was seeing things because she is just so out of place!

FungYi yay!

#54 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

Thanks ah-Yi for the news. I can' wait for more MR promotions. I was so angry the last promotios that the reporters made a big fuss about Raymond and Linda wore matching clothings and fungyi was so close standing together.

#55 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

OMG, a part 4! Kudos to all you guys and also flor.a for making the awesome first post!

I think the handphone scene in which he called her and waited for her at the cafe looked more like couples than siblings because siblings don't do such things. LOL...I don't the FungYi-ness will stop at Episode 5 because they are siblings and siblings love (read: touch) won't stop after a big event!

#56 Kara

Kara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:53 PM

It must be so funny to be a non-FungYi supporter (hard to believe but they do exist. lol) to see all all the MR screencaps and think Raymond and Tavia must be paired up in this series because they really do look like they are a couple and then find out that, no, they are only siblings!

aznbabe - My heart aches too that FungYi are not paired together again. I hate it so+ much that opportunities are wasted everytime they don't cast them as a couple. Boycott TVB is not an option as I can't afford to miss any FungYi moments. *sigh*

#57 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

Kara - very very true...but at the meantime, i think we should create as many fanfics, posters, and mv of fungyi as possible...in a way we are taking over tvb's job :D

#58 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:06 PM

i was rewatching "golden faith" episode 32, the part where fungyi shared their first kiss...n e way, i just noticed how raymond brushed off a strand of hair from tavia's face :D Unless the script indicated that gesture, that is definitely what i call FUNGYI CHEMISTRY. seriously, normally the actress will remove the hair herself since it can get uncomfortable, but ray did it for her, awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Further, u kno that part where fungyi was caught "red-handed" by holding hands during the 40th tvb anniversary, did the press make a big fuss about it? I mean, i thought the gesture indicated some kinda intimacy, but my lil sis argued that they are merely fwends and it is normal for group members to hold hands when receiving an award...what do u guys think? If tavia was holding the hand of bosco or moses, would the outcome be the same? I kno this has been a lot time ago, but i just can't help it when "someone" shatters my dreams of fungyi being together, hahaha

#59 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:28 PM

Omg, Fungyi are so cute these two epi!! Tavia superb acting, and Raymond too cute. Gosh, when he called her and she cried, I just melt. Fungyi 4ever!!!

I am already thinking about this years anniversary. Last year's is still fresh in my mind! IF they are holding hands this year, I hope they are saying they are together for real, Tavia is at the marrying age, Come on Raymond propose already!!!

Happy 10th soon!!

#60 dinky_tiber

dinky_tiber

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

their chemistry is the best.. after watch MR i really hope that they have more interaction.. and also i think it's tavia's first series in 2008

#61 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

Spoiler

Seoshi.love. - By any chance..are you the person who created the FungYi mv on youtube? lol

Hehee, yeah ^_^* that video sucked so much that you remember it? :lmao:

Spoiler

Anyway, anyone else think that Raymond sounded a bit forced when he called Tavia "ah mui"?

Edited by MoonlightD, 30 March 2009 - 07:53 PM.
off-topic convo in spoiler tags

#62 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:06 PM

I think their chemistry is beyond that of sibling to be wasted like this. Even your friend thinks they're MARRIED even when the "supposed" couple is standing beside each other. But FungYi has too much chemistry to be ignored like that!

Hehee, yeah ^_^* that video sucked so much that you remember it? :lmao:

Spoiler

No, I remembered it not because it sucks haha..because it's awesome. I remember keep rewatching it over and over again. Was hoping that you'd make another FungYi video. Maybe using MR clips this time? Like the one Raymond force Tavia to go home in the screencaps. That would make a good story..Raymond being forceful on Tav cause don't want her to leave for maybe...Ron or Bosco? hahaha

Spoiler

#63 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

No, I remembered it not because it sucks haha..because it's awesome. I remember keep rewatching it over and over again. Was hoping that you'd make another FungYi video. Maybe using MR clips this time? Like the one Raymond force Tavia to go home in the screencaps. That would make a good story..Raymond being forceful on Tav cause don't want her to leave for maybe...Ron or Bosco? hahaha

Spoiler

You know! I was planning to make a new FungYi vid after MR ends, but school will have started already by then and since it's my final year I don't have that much time to collect all the FungYi scenes.. unless someone can provide them to me? Alright, I wish.

Spoiler

#64 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:43 AM

^Sakura_Drop does FungYi cuts of MR and it's posted on youtube, hahaha maybe you could request her to send it to you or upload it, she's part of FY thread at AF too =) .
The youtube links are posted here.

Hahaha, hopefully you'll be able to put together a FungYi MV! By the way, were you a member at the t-yeung.net forum as well? Back in 05-06?

#65 loveSS

loveSS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:52 AM

wow...part 4 already :)
fungyi fans are awesome :whistle

of course you're welcome
thanks for sharing this little cute info ^_^
i think someone mention the similar situation before
thinking fungyi as a couple but they are not a couple in the series

anyone saw this scan? looks new to me based on her dressing
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=457896118
i feel bad for tavia
everyone can see that tvb is promoting all the ms. HK/miss.international
tavia really need a great role and a good series to shine

in the article, the reporter asked about her love relationship
she said she doesnt have a bf right now (a normal answer)
but then the reporter ask her is it have to be outside the entertainment circle
i think she said something like fate? i am not sure
but she said its ok to be inside the entertainment circle ^_^
i think ray also said he wants to have a gf outside the entertainment circle
but later he changed his mind (i think someone mention this, right?)
before, tavia said she wants her bf outside the entertainment industry too
she still prefer outside the EC
BUT she doesnt mind now :loool:

Edited by loveSS, 03 August 2008 - 04:06 AM.

#66 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:07 AM

^ lol i need to read the articles
but yeah raymond use to always say he preferred dating outside the EC but then he said he thought about it and that is was best for him to date in the EC since they would understand each other more

Anyways yeah if anyone want the fungyi cut feel free to ask coz i have all of them and i'll just upload it for you guys but you have to tell me the server you me want to upload it on first

#67 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:37 AM

You do? :shock My name used to be LaMissy (wth.), then I changed it to P!nkLady, now it's Seoshi.love . Let's say that I belong to the generation of MokaGirl :lol: .. And if I remember correctly you were too, no? Winnie_Blueangel, could it be?

Yeah I am...I think I'm the 'younger generation of Mokagirl's time' because I came last on SNKC forum but I was a regular for that for a while. Welcome back!

MR ep 5 is done so well...it ALMOST matches GF's episode 42. In terms of chemistry, its better than GF but in terms of script, of course GF is better for their breakup scene because they were a couple and omg the look on Ray's face when he found out he was a father...priceless....

Sakura, if its not too much trouble, will you mind also offering the direct download link for the FungYi cuts of MR on SF Forum (MR download section?). In case they take it down on Youtube and fans wants to download the fungyi edits. Thanks! As to which server...I'm not sure which is more reliable. Sendspace or Megaupload?

Edited by fungyifanatic, 03 August 2008 - 04:41 AM.

#68 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:28 AM

Megaupload and Sendspace both delete the files after 7 days of being inactive. I think so far, Mediafire is the best.

Guhh, I wish they could re-enact the breakup scene now. It was great then, but it'll probably be even better now, as they had a deep understanding of each other then, they'll most likely have a stronger, deeper understanding of one another now.

#69 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hmmm ... I was just at Tavia.org and I saw the upcoming function for MR ... and im kinda confused XD.

There's ... apparently ... a function on the 4th of august for MR, and unfortunately, Raymond isn't on the list of attendants (lets hope he secretly shows up or something hehe)

Posted Image

credits to tavia.org

but about the function that Vincent mentioned about in his blog, I'm not sure if he refers it to this one (he said the function is on 6th of august). There might have been a change in schedule unless they're planning to have two MR functions within 2 - 3 days (which is unlikely .. but hoping it is so there are chances for fungyiness)

#70 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

^Sakura_Drop does FungYi cuts of MR and it's posted on youtube, hahaha maybe you could request her to send it to you or upload it, she's part of FY thread at AF too =) .
The youtube links are posted here.

Hahaha, hopefully you'll be able to put together a FungYi MV! By the way, were you a member at the t-yeung.net forum as well? Back in 05-06?

Thanks for telling me that :lol?: .. looking for vids was sucha pain before, but I'll have to see if she wants to upload her FungYi cuts. Uploading sucks heaps too.

@fungyifanatic I'd recommend 4shared.com... I believe links never expire and you have your own downloads account. :thumbsup

#71 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:18 PM

yes, pls upload! i would love to have them.

haha. see. even somebody who dont know them thinks they have good chemistry.
and i think ray and tav have telepathy. he almost find tavia everytime, the gym, the bus and passing by the phone booth.

Fox, why would you need any welcome? lol. you are a regular here, have always provide us with news. lol.

#72 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

Long time I dun been to this theard, so still need a welcome.

As for tomolo party for 42 PTS, I dun see Fung's name in the list but someone said tat he'll go. Maybe firstly he dun wanna go, then decide to go. If MR continues successfully, there'll be tons of function, just like HOG last year.

#73 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:52 PM

haha. alright. WELCOME!!! :D

yup. i hope so. i hope he will be attending.
I wish they can reveal what scene got 42 points.
I am watching episode 6 now and there is a scene where Tavia was telling linda she wanna shop with her before she starts work. and ray hit her on the head. lol. it's damn cute.
another part was tavia said wanting to sponsor Sa Yi's airticket and she was like, but just one way will do and ray completed the sentence for her, "Go and dont turn back" damn good chemistry.

Edited by irrationally adept, 03 August 2008 - 05:27 PM.

#74 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1336 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:38 AM

Wow, this thread moves so quick.

I really love FungYi in this scene. Can't believe Raymond put his hand on her shoulder. So loving and sweet. I'm glad the director had written this scene for them. I think he likes FungYi or something but TVB wants to promote RayDa couple, thus he has to do his job or maybe Raymond requests it. lol.

#75 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:32 AM

Just watched episode 6 of MR.

Besides the scene where Ray hits Tavia head when she mentions that she wanted to go shopping with Linda, another scene that had me thinking the both of them were a couple instead of siblings was when they were getting to leave the house to watch a concert at the beginning.

Cause Tavia was walking out of her room while checking her handbag and then yelling down the hall to Ray telling him to hurry up. And then he quickly comes out of his room. It reminds me of what old married couples do when they are rushing to go somewhere...haha

#76 nad06

nad06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:16 AM

i'm new i'm new!! haha..was not realli into tvb shows till quite recently n now ive become a Tavia, Raymond n Fungyi fan! *woot* haha

currently watching moonlight resonance..must say its such a treat to watch fungyi every episode! absolutely love all 6 episodes so far..i think its e littlest fungyi interactions tt really show their chemistry! haha. simply cnt get enuf!

cnt wait for e nxt ep!!

#77 ILLT

ILLT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:21 AM

woooo i just saw dat lil clip Chandra thanks for postin it! loved it when raymond was telling the joke to get Tavia to laugh! too cute demz 2! also the hand on the shoulder pretty kool :) man i can't wait to c this...

#78 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:06 AM

Hm I just had a sudden urge to make something FungYi related, I guess. Well hope it would bring more FungYi interactions and a FungYi series that we've all been waiting for. :(

Posted Image

#79 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:53 AM

This thread is moving so fast even if fungyi aren't paired up in MR, maybe the directors are trying to see whether fungyi are still popular if they do get paired up again.

I hope Raymond is at the MR promo. today.

Edited by FantasyMania, 04 August 2008 - 10:03 PM.

#80 Kara

Kara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:46 PM

MAANGOH - I always love your FungYi artwork. It never disappoints! :)

Raymond is at the latest MR function.. wahoo.. more FungYi pictures!!

Edited by Kara, 04 August 2008 - 06:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users