Weight: 70kg
---
Name: Tavia Yeung Yi (楊怡)
DOB: August 30, 1979
Birthplace: Zhanjiang, China
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 48kg

FUNGYI FACTS:
- Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam are classmates and graduated from TVB's acting in 1999.
- They are coupled in two of TVB's grand production: Twin of Brothers as Lee Sau Ning (Tavia Yeung) and Kau Chong (Raymond Lam) ; Golden Faith as Kiki (Tavia Yeung) and Oscar (Raymond Lam)
- In 2002 when they were filming Eternal Happiness, Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam were said to have left the set and ended up missing together.
- Raymond and Tavia had won the 'Most Improve Actress/Actor' together in 2003.
- Together, they have starred (as couple or not) in Eternal Happiness, Golden Faith, Twin of Brothers, Yummy Yummy: Food for Life, Face to Fate, Heart of Greed and Moonlight Resonance.
-They also appeared together in many other series as cameo roles.

FUNGYI RELATED SITES:
TVBnewsflash: http://fungyi-rt.blogspot.com/
Simply.FungYi Blog: http://simplyfungyi.blogspot.com/
Simply.FungYi Forum: http://z4.invisionfr...ly_FungYi_Forum
simpli.FUNGYI site: http://fungyi.co.cc/
FungYi Facebook Group: Click Here
Tavia Fansite: http://tavia-y.net/
Raymond Fansite: http://raymondlam.org/

FUNGYI FILMOGRAPHY:
Kindred Spirit (1998)
Threshold of Era(2000)
Taste of Love (2000)
Golden Faith (2002) *** Oscar and Kiko
Eternal Happiness (2002)
Twin of Brothers (2004) *** Kau Chong and Lee Sau Ning
Yummy Yummy (2005)
Face To Fate (2006)
Heart of Greed (2007)
Heart of Greed II: Moonlight Resonance (2008)

FUNGYI FANMADE MVS:
Thanks to jeannyts for making a huge list of many, if not all the fanmade FungYi mvs. I'm not kidding when I say huge.

Hidden Text:

Posted Image

FUNGYI THE DIAMOND COUPLE:
This was originated because there are many 'golden couple' and there are many on-screen couples that are of FungYi's generation that are being dubbed a 'golden couple' and because I pondered what makes a golden couple and decided to refer to FungYi as the diamond couple because virtually nothing can penetrate diamond, whereas I can't say the same thing about gold. And now in year 2008, who wouldn't choose diamond over gold?

Edited by flor.a, 25 March 2009 - 09:28 PM.

#2 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:27 AM

Yay!! We've made it to PART 4....hoping that this new PART will bring us even MORE FungYi news...pictures...etc... :) and maybe even some good news...like...they finally come out from the ground with their relationship?? haha...or suddenly announce their marriage?? LOL

OK...i won't go so far down the line...an announcment of a FungYi ONLY series will keep me happy for years!

Thanks for starting the new thread Flor.a

#3 Prinxess19

Prinxess19

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:47 AM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we made it to Part 4. Fungyi fans sure r devoted hehe.

Although they play sibling in MR, I am happy at least they have more interactions not like Face to Fate man I was so depressed hehe I still wait for that one day that they can reunite as couple in a TVB drama. I can only keep praying and crossing my fingers. But not that I hear Raymond might be focusing on his music career more I think I have to wait for a long time sigh. This is what I heard please clarify if this is incorrect

#4 WimpyKid

WimpyKid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:02 AM

part 4 already?
i also hear that Ray will focus on his music career. it means we have to wait for long time to see them as a couple. So far, i enjoy them as sibling in MR they re so cute.

#5 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:07 AM

haha. thanks for starting part 4 flora!

i cant believe it. i have been in fungyi thread since part 2 till now. haha. i am amazed my passion can last till so that long.
anyway, i am loving all the Siblings interaction in MR. am looking forward to episode 5!

did anybody notice that in episode 2 when they locked suzanna in the toilet, tavia placed her hands on ray's shoulder and both of them bounced out. so cute!

Edited by irrationally adept, 30 July 2008 - 05:20 AM.

#6 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for starting Part IV, flora! Wow...FungYi is practically a legacy on AF...FOUR THREADS. We are definitely dominating other Ray/Tav pairings :D

With regards to a new FungYi drama, I was thinking how amazing it'd be for Gallen Lo to make a comeback (and that Dog/Cat series SO does not count) in a grand production series and gets paired up with Tavia who is head over in heels in love with him, while Ray on the other hand, is in love with Tavia. Playing his best character type, Gallen will be a villain and uses Tavia's affection for his own schemes and eventually she'll wake up and succumbs to Ray. Haha...this is blissful fantasy on my own...but hey, a fanatic can dream, no?

#7 ILLT

ILLT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:34 AM

Spoiler

i went on the facebook FungYi group thing, saw sum of yo, so kool so kool lol

well, tho in their comin up series they aren't lovers or nutin its still awesome to c them working together again with scenes again n again :) w00t

Edited by themissingpiece, 02 August 2008 - 05:21 AM.
off topic conversations in spoiler tags

#8 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:40 AM

Spoiler

keeep it up and im hoping for a new fungyi drama =(

hollipop ahaha that's so creative :P but i wish it was true :P it'd be really nice since they've cooperated in golden faith before :D too bad tvb probably won't use tavia in a grand production -__-" (if so, probably a very minor role).

Edited by themissingpiece, 02 August 2008 - 05:21 AM.
off topic convos in spoiler tags

#9 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:58 AM

Hahahaha, actually...it wouldn't be so easy starting part four if Mango's part 3 wasn't so organized!

jaslyn: I feel the same wayyy! Hahaha, part 2-4 although for me it's more like...part 2 1/2-4.

Heh, I'm glad we still hold so much love for FungYi here at AF despite the blog, site and forum dedicated to FungYi!

Edited by flor.a, 30 July 2008 - 06:01 AM.

#10 WimpyKid

WimpyKid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:10 AM

Thanks for starting Part IV, flora! Wow...FungYi is practically a legacy on AF...FOUR THREADS. We are definitely dominating other Ray/Tav pairings :D

With regards to a new FungYi drama, I was thinking how amazing it'd be for Gallen Lo to make a comeback (and that Dog/Cat series SO does not count) in a grand production series and gets paired up with Tavia who is head over in heels in love with him, while Ray on the other hand, is in love with Tavia. Playing his best character type, Gallen will be a villain and uses Tavia's affection for his own schemes and eventually she'll wake up and succumbs to Ray. Haha...this is blissful fantasy on my own...but hey, a fanatic can dream, no?

your hope is .........................
it would be great if your dream comes true
but i think just only 0.01%
everyone know how bias TVB is. thus it s impossible they give Tavia a first female lead in grand production beside Gallen.
i believe that with Tav's acting level now, she can be a Gallen's partner ( if Myolie can why not Tav) but...........
about Ray, i think he can be a part of this production, i love him and Gallen in GF
BTW, all Fungyi fans can dream about it maybe TVB will give us a big present for this Xmas.

hence no one know what will happen in future then keep dreaming

about Fungyi interaction in MR ep2

Edited by MoonlightD, 02 April 2009 - 02:06 AM.
removed broken photobucket links

#11 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:51 AM

yeah, we are finally here!!!

LOVE FUNGYI!! part 4 to timeless!

OKAY, thanks for the amazing pics. Look at Raymond and Tavia. Definitely sweet and alot of parts! At least this time TVB put them in more scenes together!

#12 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:19 AM

Oh wow I went missing for a few hours and there's a part four. haha flor.a you think we should add a PART FOUR to the title? Lol I nearly had heart attack cause I thought we started all over again but hey, that's me.
Anyway loving the FungYi screen caps but I haven't seen MR yet...hm..still considering if I should or not even though there seems to be a few FungYi interaction.
Great work guys! Keep it up! clapclap

#13 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

Just came to say this, but I never thought about it until today.

Happy 10th year anniversary next year!! They still love like they are head over heels over eachother after so many years!!

#14 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

aww wow i missed out on all the fun lol
welll well we finally made it to part four
and yeah flo maybe you should add Part 4 to the thread title so everyone knoe lol

yeah i'm far behind MR as well missing all the fungyi fun >.< but i love fungyi family scene in MR and l awlays notice that raymond & Tavia keep touching each other like tavia touching his shoulders and his touching her hands and etc lol

#15 meochun

meochun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:31 PM

Yay Part 4 now! Hehe I joined up at part 1 XD

MR is going brilliant at mo.. there sibling chemistry is going brilliant along with Fala!

#16 Sundowners.

Sundowners.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:14 PM

I too think that we should add a Part 4. ;D

They really are very touchy, and it's so adorable. Why do they have to be siblings though? :(

#17 Kara

Kara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

Awwww.. Part 4, you guys are so+ awesome! FungYi talk is buzzing at the moment even if they are not paired together in MR, there is so much going on! My head is going to explode from reading all the past posts and seeing all the rather lovely FungYi pics!! That last function has really made my day.. Tavia's attention was all on Raymond.. I hope he noticed how sexy Tavia was that day! :)

#18 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

Thanks for the caps! Hahaha, I love how they have these little actions and get all touchy with each other. Hahaha...touchy-that's prolly my new favourite fungyu description.

Oh, and I added Part Four to the title now.

#19 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:15 AM

Yippee! Part 4! Although I am quite new to FungYi as I have joined at Part3. (hehe) Feel such a newbie. But either ways, they are one of my favorite couples and I am hoping this thread will be filled with new pictures of FungYi being all touchy. Yay!

Edited by sauli60, 31 July 2008 - 01:15 AM.

#20 EJvictorian

EJvictorian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:26 AM

Congrats on Part 4 for FungYi! Man I've been at Asianfanatics for years even before FungYi forum was created. Am happy to know their forum progress day by day. :D To me I think FungYi part 3 have the most FungYi close pictures together... Wait maybe 2.. heading towards 3. Since the part 2 ended with FungYi holding hand. ehehe. And part 3 was like.. woah.. FungYi bloom from the dark and into the light! :D I do wish to see more of FungYi in part 4 with more and more surprises. :D

#21 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:13 PM

i just finished episode 4 and there was a sweet scene. Ray wanted to buy clothes for fala and tavia told him that he is biased. then ray said he will buy for her. Tav went to pat both of her hand on his face. It was very very cute. :D

#22 Jas73

Jas73

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:15 AM

interesting, congrats for this new parter! =) let's just hope positively that tvb will cast fungyi together asap, think positively!

#23 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:47 AM

screencaps here. so cute!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image
here it looks like Raymond's looking at Tavia as of the paper.

Posted Image
Hahaha, what irrationally_adept posted. Plus Fala on Tavia which I find adorableeee.

Posted Image
Raymond's hand is on Tavia's shoulder yet againn! Touchyyy haha.

#25 Blu.Monkee

Blu.Monkee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1083 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

THAT was a cute scene!! LOL!

And at the store...I thought Ray's hair...was like he just woke up...bad hair stylists..hahaha

#26 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 06:53 AM

haha, raymond is seriously in need of a hotter role soon, because his image here is a downfall, he looks soooo dorky, haha, but i still love FUNGYI!

#27 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

yup. there are loads of fungyi scenes in episode 5. a must watch!
It is pretty obvious that ray is the most anxious about tavia esp at the gym. He kept insisting on bringing her back despite objections. and this is the first time i've seen Ho in such temper. and they dont look like siblings to me. haha. it looks more like a couple.

#28 ah-yi

ah-yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:46 AM

ahaha i know! i watched episode 5 and there were so many great fungyi scenes and moments in there! I really liked the solo scene of them by the ocean! They didn't seem sibling like at all, but so couple like. It somewhat reminds me of The Academy when Ron was trying to cheer her up after her family slapping her. And the voice msgs and everything .. all ray's action towards her seem so couple like instead of sibling -_- I WANT FUNGYI=( stupid tvb.

Edited by ah-yi, 01 August 2008 - 08:09 AM.

#29 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:09 AM

oh ya, that scene was so sweet. one moment, he called her mui (sister), one moment, Yuet. haha.
at the gym scene, ray did hold her hands right? lol. it was kind of blurred but i think he did hold her hands to drag her back. Linda did tell him to dont force her but ray pushed her hands away. haha.

anyway, link to episode 5 is here.
part 1: http://www.lolo.cc/f...413/play02.html
part 2: http://www.lolo.cc/f...413/play01.html

#30 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:38 AM

Yeah he held her hand and then after he tried to drag her out of the gym but she got away
man i wish they were lovers some of their solo scenes seem like a scene for couples
hmmm i might do sonme screen caps later if i feel like it lol coz i jsut love the fungyiness

edit:
okay i did screen caps but not very good ones lol i think have to wait for flo to do the nice pretty clear ones with the nice borders >< anyways i think this will do for now

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh yeah forgot to mention anyone want to make a new banner/layout for SFY blog?? since Mr is airing i thought is some one kindly make us one related to the series thanks

Edited by Sakura_drop, 01 August 2008 - 09:31 AM.

#31 aznbabe

aznbabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

they are sweet!!!!!!!!! I guess in a way tvb still have hope for this couple since they are meant to NOT be blood siblings :D God, I realli hope they can be pair in the upcomin series, this time, they better have a happy ending :D

#32 taviayeungforever

taviayeungforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:16 AM

I love episode 5 so much! Ray is so "gun cheong" about Tavia. He even told Fala off for not telling where Tavia is living. The way he shouted, "THAT IS YOUR SISTER!" He didn't even say that is "our sister", does that mean he treats Tavia more than a sister? :P

Yay! FungYi shares more scenes through these episodes than Rayda. :P

Edited by taviayeungforever, 01 August 2008 - 11:18 AM.

#33 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

yup i noticed that. he was really so fierce. and the way he grab fala, "Say it!". lol. i tot it was so so so anxious of him.

#34 Gill#1Fan

Gill#1Fan

jay park<3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5882 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:03 PM

omg thanks for the scene caps.everything was perfect except linda had to be there.it should have only been raymond and tavia.i cant wait to see it later on tonight.i can tell tavia's crying is great

#35 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1975 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

OMG Part 4!!!! OMGGGGGG I am so late in saying Congrats!!! I feel sooooo aweful now.....

but anyways, the FungYi parts in MR are sooooooo natural!!!! they were born to have electric chemsitry from the word GO! lol! even though they are brother and sister I still love them!!!!

awwwwwwww FUNGYI FOREVER!!!!

#36 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6051 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:50 PM

Congrats on PART 4!!!!!

clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap

Spoiler

After watching MR, I really really hope Tavia captures the HK audience's hearts this time. I want her and Ray to win the same award again. I'm greedy I know~ but seriously, if Linda's character in HOG can be nominated for Best Actress, Tavia's character here takes it a whole new level. Too bad TVB is about connections. Tsk Tsk.

Edited by themissingpiece, 02 August 2008 - 05:23 AM.
spoiler tags on off topic convos

#37 Sauli

Sauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

From screen caps, they look so adorable. I am always the late one. I haven't watched ep 5 yet. You guys always watch it before me. So Fast! Well, I'll be watching it soon. It seems like FungYi have tons of scene in Ep 5. Wow, this is getting better. They get touchier as the episode goes by. LoL.

#38 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

Hellooooo fellow FungYi fanatics, it's been a very long time... You all probably don't remember me anymore, well, I'm 100% positive that you don't because I haven't posted in a FungYi thread for over a year already (shame on me! :oro ) but nevertheless, I was one of the very first FungYi fanatics here at Asianfanatics (FYI, my obsession started with Sauning & Kauchung, 2005) and I decided to make a comeback to the FungYi world after seeing the first 5 episodes of MR.

It's a pity that they are just siblings in MR, just a big big big waste of their oh-so awesome chemistry. "TVB producers are crazy", I've been saying that since 2005 :athlon ... But I'm glad Raymond is so fierce in MR :tricky: grabbing every possible oppurtunity to create skinship with Tavia. But hey, in the series they are siblings so it's all okay :whistle . Hehehe what a way to show affection to each other, no?

Aaaaaah~ it's nice to go crazy about this couple again :innocent I should check back at this thread more often.

#39 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:41 PM

OMG, I loving this part 4 thread, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just finished watching 1-4 and I am already wanting to see more fungyi moments - Tavia touching Ray's face and Ray hinting to buy Tavia a dress are so cute and sweet - just like real couples.

I'm so mad about TVB giving Fungyi no romance in HOG2 and everytime I see Rayinda together I will be on fire thinking Linda's mum is Michelle and rayinda isn't right together (not their fault but I don't like it.)

I feel so sad for Tavia at the end of episode 4 and can't wait to watch more, thanks for all the screencaps!!

#40 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:03 AM

episode 5:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

mannn, now that ep 5's over, I still hope there are still fungyi scenes.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)