AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

[UPCOMING] Passionate Years 《歲月情》 (2010)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

Next month Show and Charlene will meet up to discuss with the director about their new film, currently named <Passionate Years>. The film is said to be a high budget movie, and the director used a 7 digit number to invite Show to be the male lead. Show who is very popular these days have been recieving a lot of invitations to star in many projects, he have accepted this role and will be giving his first male lead movie to Charlene. EEG is planning two movies for Charlene the second half of the year, one of which is with Show. At recent functions, Charlene said that she have met Show and are good friends. Twins were also in Show's last years' concert.

In the movie, Show would be a French cuisine chief whereas Charlene only expose she would be dealing with fashion - clothes. The director also revealed that he is planning to change both of their images and possibly make this movie a tragic romance.

Filming begin in September, and it is schedule to hit theaters during Valentine's Day of 2009 (next year).

credit: http://ent.dzwww.com...56472972953.jpg

----
So excited to see these two. I think they are very funny together. Looking forward to their movie!

#2 raylwc

raylwc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

Seen interesting, so it will be a loved story seen is coming out in 2009 valentine. Any more news keep us inform.

#3 shawty_says

shawty_says

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

Sounds like an interesting movie. Haha and it deals with food and fashion? That's two of Charlene's biggest interests!

#4 quikdiesel

quikdiesel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:00 AM

hahaha id say food and fashion is two of many girls biggest interests. including me lol.

ahhhhh im so excited for this

first charlene and jay, now show and charlene!!

I hope this is actualy going to happen and not just a rumor or their going to switch cast or stuff like that.

Go Show!

#5 xkairix

xkairix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:07 PM

Food&fashion? That's a must for me. xD Wow 7 digit number for Show, they must be expecting big with this movie. Excited for Charlene to star in this. :) She's always co-starring with the good looking guys. :P

#6 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:15 AM

I am exited for SHOlene. They will hav tons of laughs!

#7 Smartie

Smartie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

Alec'slover : hahaha SHOlene. That actually sounds pretty good. A lot better than some other celebrity names.

Can't wait for Xiao Zhu's first movie! I heard he plays an unwealthy fellow who rides a bike around. haha That's just like his QIn Lang and YDY roles. Cant wait to see his acting.

Everyone's doing a movie with Charlene nowdays. First it's Wu Zun, now it's Show. Charlene is pretty popularrrr

#8 wingki1234

wingki1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

i can't wait for this to come out - because 2 of my favorite actors are i this but making in to a tragic romance oh no i can see it now crying will be involved lol

#9 sng26

sng26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

whats show luo's acting like? never seen him in a movie before only heard his music

#10 ForbiddenApple

ForbiddenApple

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1545 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

So, when will they start shooting? :unsure: ...I doubt it will happen any time soon since Charlene will film idol drama with Mike unless she does two jobs at the same time...can't wait to see this too...

sng26, here is series that Show acted before...I always think he is great as a singer and dancer but he also not bad in acting...
Spoiler

#11 electric_zoe

electric_zoe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:26 AM

When is this movie going to start filming?
There hae been no news about them at all ever since the press con. ended. =[
I am so anticipating, Show <3 Charlene.......

#12 yunaworld

yunaworld

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:31 AM

wow..thank you soo much for the news and thread too..They both are soo cute together..I'm looking forward for more news and update of this drama..Is this a drama or movie..

#13 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

The movie according to Show is suppose to start in September, I guess they really want it out on valentines day, so they are going to shoot for valentines day of 2010 isn't that crazy??

#14 chinesefoodguy

chinesefoodguy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:15 AM

im looking forward to watching this movie from ah Sa, but i hope it is better to watch than butterfly lovers

i dont know, ah sa isnt the best actress in the hong kong and her looks are ehhh =oP

Edited by tammiest, 12 February 2009 - 07:10 AM.
Merged consecutive posts :x

#15 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:09 AM

i dont know, ah sa isnt the best actress in the hong kong and her looks are ehhh =oP

lol I got to comment on this comment. I think Charlene is probably best of her generation in Hong kong and she have been awarded so many times for her acting in hong kong or other places. Looks isn't everything and her look definitely better than a lot of people. I would be more nervous for Show, since he haven't made that many movie and this is infact his first major movie.

I got to see what will happen next, I mean it have been delayed for 1 year. Wonder if it will fall through in the end. Definitely like the sound of the storyline and they look intersting as a pair.

Edited by DBSJBYJERRY, 06 February 2009 - 07:10 AM.

#16 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

I heard that Show might drop out of the movie because of his busy schedule with concerts and albums. I just hope that this movie will eventually be filmed with both Show and Charlene in it. I so want to see them together in a movie, I think they'll be very compatible.

I heard the movie's also delayed because China is not approving something. This is annoying.

http://www.twins-com...6f3d04276491f27

According to this forum, this movie will start filming in September 2009 and will aim to be released on February 2010.

Edited by endlessjoy, 12 February 2009 - 08:11 PM.

#17 pineapple_fluff

pineapple_fluff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:19 AM

Aww.. it would s*ck to wait that long. Charlene seems to be on a non-stop working schedule these days, taking on so many projects.. it's good for her I guess.. I really hope that this movie is a success.. can't wait to hear more about it. :P

#18 azngrl21

azngrl21

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:12 AM

wait isnt it already 2009? Valentine already passed ryte?
hmm im confused...
so when r they going to start filming???

#19 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:30 AM

After hearing around, it seems like this movie will start filming in September 2009 and plan on releasing in February 2010. It's basically delayed for a whole year. Even if the dates are not exactly correct, this movie will definitely be filmed as Show said in an interview that it will be "delayed, " instead of stopped filming.

Edited by endlessjoy, 07 April 2009 - 03:31 AM.

#20 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:50 PM

So far I haven't heard anything about Charlene's or Show's schedule for September and October so it's still quite probably that they can film this movie during that time. Please just say they will. I just can't wait.

#21 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:27 AM

On May 13th during a Schoolyard Concert, Show said that he'll be filming a series/movie in September and October, but it's not clear if it's a movie or series. Hopefully it's Passionate Years, but based on what he said afterward, it sounded more like a series. :(

Here's the clip:

Credit: a73456489

#22 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:08 AM

Since the movie is not filming yet, let's relief our thirst with the Red Cross Blood Drive commercial Show and Charlene collaborated together in:

More:
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Credits: z4zita

Edited by endlessjoy, 05 June 2009 - 03:00 PM.

#23 candiiexrawr

candiiexrawr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

endlessjoy
Spoiler

Yep still anticipating for them to actually film it right nows but the chances are low since both would be busy during later on in the year Dx...

#24 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

candiiexrawr, thanks for telling me :)

I haven't heard anything about Charlene's schedule in September/October yet, and I'm hoping that what Show talked about is the movie. Just crossing my fingers.

Edited by endlessjoy, 05 June 2009 - 03:02 PM.

#25 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 07:15 PM

During the short red carpet interview at the 20th Golden Melody Awards, Show said his upcoming big plan is an idol drama. He didn't mention Passionate Years, so I think the movie will be further delayed. Show might not even know when it will film. *sigh*

#26 klee918

klee918

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:36 AM

looking forward to the movie...both actors are very funny..cant wait

#27 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

That's what makes it interesting; both of them are usually funny, but they are in a tragic love movie.

Edited by endlessjoy, 16 July 2009 - 07:10 PM.

#28 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

Fantastic News!!!

Passionate Years is scheduled to film in November. Filming location to be in Shanghai and Hanzhou. The news is confirmed by Show's baidu and the investment company.

YEAH!!!

#29 「kahing ♥」

「kahing ♥」

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 07:35 PM

Oh my :iloveyou:
So they are finally going to film this? I was so sad when this movie kept on getting postponed, I thought it was a goner.

#30 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

Looking forward to the movie itself...even the tragedy portion, provided it does not go overboard. I hope it doesn't get canceled/delayed again! Though I don't see how their schedules are going with this...wow, do I feel sorry for them.

It's filmed in China, not Taiwan? Huh, interesting. Chances of me being there while they're filming and publicizing...seeing as it's during the school year...hmm, it's about 0% (I once was in Hanzhou and happened to see a drama filming...no idea what it was, except that it was set in ancient times. Didn't recognize anyone there, either. :D But it's funny to see how the actors, right after they're done, just sit down and try really, really hard to get out of the sun and relax fully.)

#31 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

So far November still works out for both Charlene and Show as their schedule for November is still quite opened. Crossing our fingers :nod

Edited by endlessjoy, 12 September 2009 - 12:06 AM.

#32 *chuchu*

*chuchu*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2794 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:39 AM

yeah I hope they will film it in november, Pang Brothers are good directors and the script sound nice. Show and Charlene have the chemsitry already, why must mainland be so complicated with them filming. Delaying Calling For Love and Shanghai Sweetheart is in the same fate right now.

lol Sholene jia you!

#33 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:19 PM

Okay, two things.

First:
During the Shanghai SFC Honeymoon party, a fan asked Show about the movie, but he said, "It's so far away, let's not talk about it." I was a little disappointed when I heard that answer.

Second:
Charlene is going to YLBFB on September 21st. I'm guessing to promote Calling Out Love.

#34 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 06:09 AM

Ok. Bad news. <Passionate Years> has not started to film yet. Show and Charlene's schedules are very packed for November. So I guess the earlier news was false. There has not been any updates yet. So we all just have to wait again...

#35 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:42 AM

Extremely bad news (for us fans)...

Based on what Show said during his performance in Tianjin on 11/07, it seems like "Passionate Years" will not happen or that he will not be in it" because he said, "Originally, I was going to film a movie with Ah Sa, but due to some issues, we couldn't film it. Such a pity." Before that, he said that he's looking into a lot of movies right now, but would want to choose his first movie to be one that everyone will remember. So combining all that he said, it doesn't seem like "Passionate Years" will happen, or even if it happens, it doesn't seem like he'll be in there.

This is not only a pity for him, but such a disappointment for us!

Here's the clip on tudou, he starts talking about it around 5:07.
http://www.tudou.com...ew/c7v-zRJncPE/