195 replies to this topic

#41 CC.Xo.

CC.Xo.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:43 AM

Really looking forward to this pairing and the tragic love story. Havent seen either of them in a tragic love story before so hope it will be good !

#42 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:56 AM

Same here. We should see them pretty soon! Gosh, it would be so cute, I think their first meeting for the movie would be a lovely one, since they know eachother!

Sad LOVE gosh, totally for it haha.

#43 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:02 AM

SHOW SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CHARLENE
Spoiler

#44 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:34 AM

Here are some pics with Show and Charlene on the same stage for the awards
Posted Image
http://image5.poco.c...5622448_001.jpg
http://image5.poco.c...5622448_003.jpg

#45 angelangie

angelangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:23 AM

they should have let show and charlene stand together....or can we cut the rest out and put them together lol

#46 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:44 AM

haha, they match really well. the back suit and black dress!

IT is august already, so we should be able to see them meet up to talk about the film soon!

Can't wait for these two to work together, I am sure they have alot of chemsitry!

#47 o_ost1nao_o

o_ost1nao_o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

whee I'm just excited as you guys are ! :)

Show's real first movie.. the others don't really count.. hahah :)

but i'm looking forward to more of the movie's synopsis, what they'll be doing and stuff :)

i hope they DO talk about the movie this month! :) it shall be exciting <3 :D

#48 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:22 AM

Here is new news about their movie. I heard Show is meeting up with Charlene on the 24 and 25th, already booked a 5 star hotel!!

http://gb.cri.cn/mms...ea080811008.jpg
He will be playing Charlene's father!

Spoiler

Edited by love*Samantha, 20 August 2008 - 08:18 PM.
Off-topic image as link.

#49 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:17 AM

A mag scan of them at the award show
Posted Image

Schedule
蔡卓妍@《歲月情》記者招待會 (2008.08.25)
日期:25/08/2008
活動:《歲月情》記者招待會
時間:(待更新)
地點︰香港-(待更新)
藝人:蔡卓妍、羅志祥 等

#50 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

Here is another activity with lots of artist and I think Show and Char were mentioned
Spoiler

#51 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

Ah the date is coming closer. Sholene are going to meet up soon. Show already talked about filming a love movie with Charlene in a recent function with SUJU M, and he said he is raking his brain to think of a name for the movie!

Charlene said the movie is really sad, and can't believe lately she is stuck with sad films, but she likes it. She did however mentioned that it is so funny, although the movie is sad, THE underlining 2nd element is Humor!! So guys expect Butterfly Lover's in modern style!!

Spoiler

#52 xHerlyn

xHerlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

I SUPPORT SHOLENE!
from the vid on the first post.. it was so adorable!
he goes 'can i hold your hand?' LMFAO! :iloveyou:

Edited by love*Samantha, 20 August 2008 - 08:18 PM.
Reduced font size.

#53 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:50 PM

Glad you are here too Herlyn: I know they have been one of my favorites ever since 2006. I love twins going on 100% entertainment.

Reading that they have a chance encounter in New york just does it for being fate that they met, as good friends as of now. Can't wait to see the movie and press con coming up in 4-5 days.

#54 Guest_DORKSTER___*

Guest_DORKSTER___*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:25 AM

Hi there I'm new here.. I've read about them working together &
I'm already thrilled!! Two very humorous person acting together
will be lots of fun =)

#55 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

Hi DORKSTER and Sez:)!
I know I am thrilled to see them in a movie too. I hope they have a good ending, but does tragic movie ever have good endings? As far as we know though, they haven't decided on the name, maybe they haven't really decided what kind of ending they want right? haha

I know Show crying does make people's heart ache! I hope Charlene isn't the one making him cry. But most likly is ahhhh. Well, I am sure Show made Charlene cried too.. can't wait

#56 xHerlyn

xHerlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:53 AM

Alec's lover THANKS LAH! aha and eys i def. think
these two have something. arent they going to have an upcoming
drama or something?

Dorkster DUDE! your always there whenever i go..
ARE YOU STALKING ME?! aha. anyways welcome to the
thread. new here also but im a definete supporter :)

Edited by xHerlyn, 21 August 2008 - 01:53 AM.

#57 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:08 AM

Yup, they are going to film a movie. Next month starting in shanghai then two or three more places to take scenery!

I can already see them being followed by reporters and they make funny jokes about the place, or things that happen during filming. Ah, two funny people this is going to be a fun house!

#58 xHerlyn

xHerlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:11 AM

YAAAAYY! a project! so excited! LOL.
whats the genre of the movie anyways?
action, drama, comedy or what?
and they were going to be paired up right?

Edited by xHerlyn, 21 August 2008 - 02:11 AM.

#59 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:26 AM

The movie is a sad love story, with comedy as it's second element!

So far we know Show is a frensh style cook chasing after Charlene, and Charlene is dealing with fashion-clothes!

Don't know if you watch korean movies. But I wish if it is sad love story it would be like Millionare's first love. or a movie version of SNOW Queen. haha

#60 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:36 AM

haha, I know. I think I will cry for them both. It sucks if one of them die, because the other one still living is going to suffer pain that is just like dying!

gosh, hope to hear more about their movie soon. 3 more days!!

#61 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:01 AM

Herlyb:
Spoiler
anyway, we are going off topic, Sholene, for sure will make us laugh even though it is a sad movie.

Can't believe the movie is set for Valentines day! Another fast movie! I can't wait to see the poster of the movie already. usually sad love movies have great posters hahah

Edited by love*Samantha, 21 August 2008 - 09:35 PM.
Chatting into spoiler.

#62 xHerlyn

xHerlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

Livi
Spoiler

anyways yes yes well, its not all sad right ?
its a little bit of comedy on the side like
you mentioned? and yes i cant wait!
and ohmygosh, v-day?! I SERIOUSLY am dying
to hear more on it !

Edited by love*Samantha, 21 August 2008 - 09:35 PM.
Chatting into spoiler.

#63 Originale

Originale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2001 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:01 AM

This would be a very interesting movie.
But im a little annoyed with the tragic love story.

This sounds like a fresh collab and looking forward to both Show and Charlene's performance and i have a feeling that its gonna be quite funny. LOL

#64 xHerlyn

xHerlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

Originale yeah same here. like the romance part
im alright. the tragic.. not so quiete. but then again
we havent seen it nor heard a lot from it. all we can
really do is wait till the news gets out

#65 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:53 AM

here the list. I see they are meeting at a BALL ROOM?? dance haha romantic!
Spoiler

#66 babystarr-

babystarr-

gracie ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5688 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:25 AM

hahas, i think they're super cute together!
i love how alan always disturb xiao gui with the fact that he had charlene had held hands! :D
i don't know if you guys actually have seen that clip,
but end of the year i'm translating the clip with english subtitles,
it's the one where show and xiao gui were together in,
hahas, it's totally cute! :D

#67 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:36 AM

Really, that is awesome. babystarr. You know how to do that sub it with english? Man, maybe I will bother you sometimes to help me just put the subbs in.

I know. I can't wait to see their interaction and movie. It should be a fast one, since it is release on February. It sucks that it well be a sad one, valentines should always be happy

#68 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

OMG GUYS!

Passionate Years Press Conference

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-click to enlarge-
Posted Image Posted Image

--

AHH, first time seeing them close like this! They are so adorable - especially the 2nd photo. Omg, if Charlene was also looking straight at him in that photo .. -faints-. I can't wait until filming starts! I remember how Show used to say that people don't usually know this, but he was close with Charlene and Gillian and they used to go out to eat all the time together and hang out, chat, etc. And look at how happy Charlene is - smiling in every photo! :) Love her dress, though I can't say the same for her stockings (I think it's supposed to match that whole white serene look and the pink Valentine's Day theme and poster bg), but she looks soo pretty. And those kids .. adorable. Can't wait until more photos come up!!

PS. And is it just me or is she wearing the same/a similar bracelet to the one she gave Gillian?

#69 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:38 PM

OMg that is so cute. I can't wait to see what they talk about. What are the little kids in there suppose to be?? Are they like parents haha.

That is so cute, first meeting and already they are giving eachother food to eat. Great friends, so excited, maybe leak out secrets about eachother!!!

Here is the clip of Charlene talking with show. she said they aren't that close friends yet, but hope to be good friends fast. Also, she doesn't mind the rumor as long as the film gets promotion. She also said that Show will cook alot in the film, but she also cooked love steak for her bf before. Asking Show, they asked the hardest question first. ARe they going to have a kiss scene. Show said probably will, before that he said kiss is a symbol of love, so it is really natural to kiss in reality if you are in love, so in the film it would be the same. Asked if he is nervous, he said nervous of couse nervous, but expecting he said not really, just nervous. I am so excited!

#70 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

Show is so funny, he also question Charlene about good friend, Wu Zun here
Spoiler

Chun called Show to tell him that, don't worry, Charlene is very well mannered and good to work with, moreover, will look after people!!

So shy
Posted Image

reporters are crazy these days, asking about kissing scene, and NOw bed scenes?? werid, not all love movies need bed scenes!!

#71 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

here are some more pics

They came out like a wedding, so funny
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

Move pics, but it looks like Show is really tired. So busy everyone. Love Char's all smiles!@

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#73 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:01 PM

Here is another two. in the second pic you could see their director standing next to Charlene. So funny, the reporters said, this time Pang director isn't doing anything psychological or thriller, but a love movie, haha, I am rooting for this film already!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#74 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:23 PM

Here are more pics, but tungstar, just click on the link to see more Sholene pics!
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=470627050

Posted Image

http://i266.photobuc...6eb3b87ce61.jpg

Posted Image

Edited by Originale™, 26 August 2008 - 12:24 PM.
picture posted

#75 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

Posted Image Posted Image
credit: Net East

Taiwan's spirit idol, Show Luo (Luo Zhixiang) officially march into the Hong Kong movie circle by cooperating with ah Sa (Charlene Cai Zhuoyan) in a new movie "Passionate Years." Before the movie began shooting at the ceremony, as Show enter the stage his heart accelerate very fast upon seeing the opposite party. Then as requested ah Sa and Show linked arms, and walked to the front stage to meet the reporters. It was set up so that the atmosphere have a wedding feel to it, a theme partnering the movie's love story. To know eachother better and create multi-understandings, Show even jokingly asked about ah Sa's relationship with good friend Wu Zun.

For the press conference, Show wore a complete set of French tradition chef outfit, and started out by showing off skills he learned in preparation for the film, and ah Sa assisting him. In the film, Show plays a French master chef who makes delicious food to make girlfriend Ah Sa happy. He expressed that although his kitchen skill is ok, but before beginning shooting, he will ask the real French vegetable chef “to make up for a missed lesson," due to his busy schedule. He also expressed that preparing food for people and himself to eat is a very happy job. Show also disclosed that the script made him cried: “although turned only the script several pages, already in love with it, the description of the scenes, and the food moved me alot, sometimes I have tears in my eyes that feel like garlic acid.” (using a way to discribed his feeling of the movie with food).

Show's first time as the male lead in a movie will already be working as lover with movie queen ah Sa. Show express that he is very nervous, he have worked in a few films as smaller roles, but the jumb to male lead is alot of pressure. However, ah Sa and himself both have a good friend, Wu Zun to help them. When asked about Charlene, Show said, “Wu Zun called me, and told me not to worry, he said that ah Sa manner is very amiable, and very easy to work together, and she will look after everyone!”

Although, Show is good friend with ah Sa already a good “reassuring medicine”, Show spoke frankly just for the backstage preparation and entering the stage to meet ah Sa for the first time in a long time, his heart to thumb thumb non-stop, and when Ah Sa linked arms with him he felt really shy, didn't dare to lift up to look her direction: “why didn't I look, I don't know, although I have cooperated with many female entertainers, the intimate play also pats excessively many, but each time I see attractive girls, I feel anxious and shy, after all these years I have not changed.” When asked whether the two leads will have many intimate scenes, Show said, I will do what the script said, as for whether there will be “bed scene”, Show intentionally left everybody guessing by saying, “I don't know, the director said the plot must be kept a secret, sorry I cannot disclose.”

As for Charlene, who have recently worked with another taiwanese idol, Wu Zun, Charlene said she is looking forward to filming with Show. Although they are friends, she said she must do a very fast understanding of him again to better understand him for the movie. Asked about Wu Zun compared to Show, Charlene said both are very handsome guys, (and jokingly said) it is hard not to find good looking guys in the industry.

As for director Pang, who is known for making psychological thriller, etc. many reviewers are looking forward to his new work in romance. Director Pang also disclosed one thing interesting about the film is it will be all filmed in places known for it's scenery. Their first stop is in Shanghai next month. If all goes as planned the movie is out on Valentine's day of 2009.

-----------------------------
Can't wait to see Show and Charlene work together. The movie sound very interesting. :iloveyou: clapclap I am always surprise with what the reporters have to ask. Only the first press conference and already asking about kissing and bed scenes. Not all love movies need them! <_< Looking forward to there next update of the movie! :thumbsup

#76 amy123

amy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:54 PM

omg they look good together!!! :P im looking forward to their movie! and in that article show said that he is nervous and shy around pretty girls :P so he thinks that char is pretty! :P

#77 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:05 AM

Here is another pic. I think everyone expectation of them is a little high because they knew eachother. However, usually when you know eachother you have to do extra to get people even more interested. I will support them. It will look great i bet!
Posted Image

Charlene is going to Guang Zhou for the first BL's MV promotion. I don't know if she is going alone or not, but I hope fans catcha glimpse of the mv!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Just got news,

"Passionate years" is a story about a young girl Kidman which ah Sa plays meets French small restaurant chef Chris which the young pig plays, introverted Kidman by Chris kitchen skill attraction, but they step onto time the sentiment road, but must receive a pile secret the test.

#78 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4562 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:26 AM

Here is 3 more pics. about the news, Charlene said probably not 4 children, so up to 3 is ok. Show said he wants more then 4 because he feel lonely since he is the only child. They are both the only child ..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is a new clip

^
Charlene said she is scared that when they make initmate scenes, she can't stop laughing, she said looking at his face, she already want to laugh! Show said people that know him, like fans and friends know he get nervous. He usually is the joking funny kind, but really he isn't very like that, he does shy up. Jia you

#79 AHSA'sVIP

AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9753 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:52 AM

two new pics
http://ent.southcn.c...10a1db22c45.jpg

Posted Image

Edited by Originale™, 26 August 2008 - 12:23 PM.
similar pic posted

#80 Lady SaSa

Lady SaSa

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2458 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:11 AM

Another page have fly by since I was last here.
Wow, there is so many show and Charlene pics, they are very good looking together.
I am looking forward to this movie already.

Posted Image

I think this pairing is a very good choice for the movie. They are so funny. Charlene can't stop laughing just looking at Show's face, and Show is so shy around pretty girls. Watching the Show and charlene moments on the 100 percent entertainment is great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users