AF needs funding again

Photo

[TVB] Born Rich 富貴門

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1798 replies to this topic

#81 gokutrunk

gokutrunk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:58 AM

The official cat is Ray Lui, Gallen Lo, Kenix Kwok, Anita Yuen, Joe Ma, Nancy Sit, Jaimie Chik, Krystal Tin, Kenneth Ma, Toby Leung :D

#82 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

yay can't wait...wonder what part kenneth'll play?

#83 RayMich

RayMich

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:57 PM

wow so many strong actor are coming back
really can't wait for this serie to come out even though they haven't start filming yet

#84 rh200300

rh200300

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 01:16 AM

opyf from
http://kennethma.wordpress.com/

Here are some rumors regarding the series:

I just visited several forums and here are some more updates that I stole from them ^__^
The series will start filming in either mid to late November to April 2009. There will be many scenes that take place in Europe. Aside from the strong casts, it looks like TVB is putting great investment into the series by filming it in other places.
Kenix will play an ambitious lawyer who sacrifices love for career but she will regret later. Ray will be a successful business man whose life story is based on one of the Kwok brothers, the third wealthiest family in Hong Kong. However, TVB claims that their script is “original.”
Based on the various resources, the relationship and connection among the characters are as follows:
Family Life:
Ray Lui, Gallen Lo, and Sunny Chan will play brothers. So far we know that Gallen will play a villain and he and Ray are not getting along.
Krystal Tin, Kenix Kwok, Vincent Wong are siblings and children of Nancy Sit.
Ray, Gallen, & Sunny will be cousins of Krystal, Kenix, and Vincent.
Love Life:
Jamie Chik is Ray's legitimate wife and Kenix plays his first love and soulmate. Jamie and Kenix are not getting along.
Anita Yuen is Gallen's wife and best friend of Krystal.
Krystal plays Sunny's girlfriend.

Credits: http://michellebeloved.blogspot.com/
The series will be tailor made for Gallen, it's about revenge and family feud.
Nancy Sit joins the cast as Ray Lui's mother.
Ray Lui is the tycoon and big brother of the family. Gallen is his younger brother. Wife is Jamie Chik while Kenix is his soulmate. His role will be loosely based on a certain HK tycoon.
Kenix will be a tough career minded woman and have triangle relationship with Ray Lui and Jamie Chik.
Kenix's character is an ambitious lawyer who chose career over love, but regretted later.
Gallen will be the ultimate villain.

Joe Ma joins the cast, he will be playing Anita's boyfriend. (Wouldn't this conflict with the previous info?)
Credits: spcnet.tv
Not sure how true this is since Sunny is not confirmed for the show. We'll see. No mention of Toby, Bernice or Kenneth……
- I'm going to venture that since Angelina Lo and Benz Hui are added to the cast that she replaces Nancy Sit and that Joe replaces Sunny.
- Also, Gallen will ‘rape' Anita Yuen so therefore I doubt she is his wife as stated by the first poster…
- I would be so happy if they got to travel and film! Europe? Romantic haha. Hope BK gets to travel together!

#85 QiaoEnShinHye

QiaoEnShinHye

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:18 AM

this is so confusing.... Anita got rape by Gallen but she's his wife while joe ma is her bF????

#86 rh200300

rh200300

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:21 AM

http://zh.wikipedia....

#87 sport

sport

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6932 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:47 AM

I seriously hope the rumors of Sunny and Krystal pairing up again is true! Cause they're my favorite actor and actress. Most important thing is that Sunny hasn't been in a TVB grand production ever since he came back. He suits these serious roles well especialy the ones in suits.

Edited by sport388, 24 October 2008 - 07:50 AM.

#88 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 07:18 AM

The cast isn't as strong as I have expected it since it's a grand production. But the past TVB grand productions haven't failed with Gallen in it. TVB is definitely getting fans hyped for this series. It's been too long since I've seen Kenix onscreen.

#89 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:01 PM

someone stated that Kenneth said that Bernice is no longer in the series, she's replaced w/ sharon becuz tvb has arranged bernice to film a western film... so no BK :-(

#90 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2945 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:08 AM

OMG, I can't wait...too bad Flora declined, darnit, else it would be soooo good!

#91 clooney_girl06

clooney_girl06

R.I.P Michael Jackson

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:13 AM

glad to see michael tao and sunny added to cast!

Who is Geoffrey wong???

Georffrey wong is That guy that played Vincent in Best Selling Secrets!

Although iam abit Disapointed that Toby is in , No affence but she cant act for sh#t!

Edited by clooney_girl06, 22 November 2008 - 03:19 AM.

#92 jjding

jjding

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:06 AM

someone stated that Kenneth said that Bernice is no longer in the series, she's replaced w/ sharon becuz tvb has arranged bernice to film a western film... so no BK :-(

I actually don't mind Kenneth and Sharon. Fresh pairing!! :iloveyou:

#93 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9921 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 01:34 AM

Costume fitting for "The Grand Entrepreneur" will be held at 24th November 2008, Monday:-

Here is the other cast for this grand production series :-
Grace Wong
Fung So Bor
Woo Fung
Savio Tsang
Lee Shing Cheung
Eileen Yeow
Cheung Chung Chi
Bond Chan
Chloe Nguyen
Hugo Wong
Jacky Yeung
Amy Tsang
Tsang Yuen Sha
Mandy Lam

#94 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:53 AM

Yeah. Beside, Bernice's still in Hollywood. .

#95 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9921 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:54 AM

Here is the picture of Chloe Nguyen :-

Posted Image

I think she was one of the Miss HK in 2006..

Edited by jse, 24 November 2008 - 10:55 AM.

#96 custas

custas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:50 PM

http://img74.imageshack is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img74/6633/hvxabldr2.jpg
http://img74.imageshack is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img74/7954/2rrtelyaz1.jpg
http://img92.imageshack is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img92/3628/jhfrf7nc0.jpg
http://img92.imageshack is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img92/6529/3446s8iyt7.jpg
http://img237.imageshack is not allowed anymore images forbidden.us/img237/8638/so0mdhpn9.jpg
http://www.appleacti...4/large/z15.jpg
http://www.appleacti...4/large/z16.jpg

Edited by custas, 24 November 2008 - 02:55 PM.

#97 kenji1234

kenji1234

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:07 PM

KENIX IS SO PRETTY!! :iloveyou:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#98 themoon

themoon

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1536 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:11 PM

whoa seeing the pictures of the cast..a great line up of actors/actresses! XDD

gallen, ray lui, anita, kenix etc..

#99 john yeo

john yeo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:39 PM

Another great cast. I love Ray Lui. His first drama in tvb after so many years.

#100 jjding

jjding

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:19 AM

Ray still looks good for his age! But what's with the beard on Gallen?!! It doesn't suit him.
This is one of the few series that I am looking forward to next year. Can't wait for more info.

#101 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:18 AM

i love Sharon's new hairstyle for this series :thumbsup :thumbsup
Sharon said she will start filming on 12 Jan.
Woo.

Edited by insanity1903, 25 November 2008 - 12:45 PM.

#102 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52309 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:09 PM

Kenix Kwok and Ray Lui will love strongly
Tuesday November 25, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Takungpao
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net

Posted Image Posted Image

Ray Lui, Jamie Chik, Kenix Kwok, Nancy Sit and Gallen Lo etc attended TVB new series "Grand Entrepreneur" (金錢誘罪) costume fitting. Producer Jong Wai Kin specifically prepared a pot of soup for everyone to taste. Ray Lui and Jamie Chik starred in 1985's version of TVB series (Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain ) and will once again work together. Both of them have not filmed for TVB for over a decade but Ray has maintained his appearance and body very well. Jamie, Anita Yuen and Kenix Kwok made fun of him by saying he has been eating preservatives.

Jamie Chik films a TV series after a decade

Ray Lui said "You operate your own health. If you want health then you shouldn't have a night life. Sleep early and wake up early, don't drink too much alcohol. I have been practising Qigong and boxing. As for a happy family you also need to operate it". (How are the earnings this time?) "I do not care about the earnings, a person cannot have everything they want therefore earnings is not most important". As for Jamie she smiled "Don't ask me about the earnings, let's just say that it involves the word Happy". (Will you feel nervous filming a series again?) "I do not feel nervous, but I am excited".

Kenix Kwok who had previously been rumoured not having good relations with TVB said that earlier everyone was too sensitive. In fact she has always been in contact with TVB. The company has also given scripts for her to read. The reason she accepted to film this series was because of the script and great casting. She said "It's a rare opportunity to be able to work with Ray Lui and Jamie Chik. It's very fresh". (Have you been offered increased earnings? "Yes". It is Kenix first time working with Ray Lui. She thinks he has taken care of himself well and looks forever young. She will play the third party in Ray and Jamie's relationship. Her character feels strongly and unrestrained about love. She smiled "My personality is also strong and to strongly feel for someone is what love is". (Do you have any intimate scenes with Ray Lui?) "Yes, and it's quite intense, as long as the script needs it then I have no problem with it".

In addition, Nancy Sit had undergone intestinal surgery earlier. Yesterday she was afraid to talk loudly and also had to move slowly. Asked her whether she was worried her health would affect her filming? She smiled "I had received this script half a year ago, during that time I didn't know I had to have surgery. But the Producer knows my situation. He has arranged my scenes to be filmed in December. Also many of the cast need time to sleep so it should be OK".

Nancy said that her family have asked her not to film but she only films 1 series a year. She doesn't want to waste the opportunity to work with a great cast. Despite Nancy afraid to accept work at present, but the work she had accepted earlier has been scheduled up to June next year.

#103 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 07:29 PM

I hope Kenix role will not be a family wrecker, it won't be a really good role, is Anita 1'st lead because she gets to be paired with Gallen, hope not!!

#104 uptowngirl

uptowngirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:44 PM

the cast would've been perfect if they took out kenneth and toby and add in maggie/ chi-lam/nnadia/ tavia...lol it would almost turn into cold blood warm heart.

#105 Can'tgiveup

Can'tgiveup

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

omg so old...i'm not watching this

Here is the picture of Chloe Nguyen :-

Posted Image

I think she was one of the Miss HK in 2006..

Chloe Nguyen? Isn't that a vietnamese last name?

#106 skipbeat

skipbeat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 08:10 AM

This series has a really strong cast. I agree that these veteran actor/actresses are so much better than the new generation of TVB stars (most of them can't act and only entered through beauty pagents).

Anyways, I'm really excited to see Anita, Gallen, and Kenix. Since this has so many well known names, some will have to take a supporting role (like Joe Ma). But it'll be a good chance for the younger ones to see why TVB was so much more exciting 10-20 years ago.

#107 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52309 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Gallen Lo spending first birthday after divorce, no female partner yet
Sunday December 7, 2008 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Posted Image

TVB new series "The Grand Entrepreneur" was filming yesterday in Central, lead actors Ray Lui, Gallen Lo and Jamie Chik were in all in professional attire, they were filming a scene where Ray Lui gets an award. As Ray and Gallen's birthdays are in December, the producer especially arranged a birthday cake to celebrate with the both of them.

Gallen will be celebrating his birthday on December 16th, his birthday wish is to have good health and that his son's studies improves. This will be his first birthday after divorcing, Gallen expressed that he does not have a new female partner to spend his birthday with yet, reporters said that recently Gallen was photographed with a girl at the airport pushing out their luggage. Gallen said that is all a joke, that girl is actually one of his manager's colleagues, the media misunderstood them. Becoming single again, is he in a rush to find a new girlfriend? He expressed calmly that he will let it flow naturally. Afterwards, he changed subjects and praised Ray's personality. During filming, he has gotten some advice from him, just too bad when he joined TVB, Ray was already out filming movies, he has only seen Tony Leung film "Hap Hak Hang" (《俠客行》), at the time he saw the very popular Tony in line to put on make up, even at his high level, he still had to wait. The scene was a big shocker because Tony being so popular didn't have any special benefits, Gallen laughed and said: "But since I entered the industry until now, I have never been in line to put make up on, actually the make up room is pretty big!"

Ray returning to film for TVB again, he said that yesterday his son came to visit the set, but he was actually in another location at the time. Speaking of his birthday, what will he do? Ray expressed that he adapted to spend his birthday working, this year he is able to spend it in Hong Kong, his wife and son were very excited. As this year Ray will be even busier, accepted a new movie and two series, during summer vacation he'll be in Hawaii for work. When the time comes, he will also bring his wife and son along, so they can spend the holidays as a family.

#108 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 08:08 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Anita Yuen: Afraid of Gallen’s Facial Hairs

Source: on.
Credits: Gallen Harbour

Anita Yuen, Gallen Lo, Joe Ma, Kenneth Ma… are currently filming their latest drama, 金钱诱罪 (”Grand Entrepreneur”, tentative). The plot called for a scene in which Gallen was trying to court Anita by deliberately bumping into her while holding a bunch of balloons. Anita and Gallen, despite knowing each other for a long time, collaborate for the first time here in “Grand”. About his new image with the goatee, Anita laughed “His facial hairs might make me think twice about our intimate scenes. He actually looks very handsome already without (the goatee). Maybe I’m just not used to it.”

When asked whether she was afraid of rumors, as “Grand” has quite a grand cast, Anita replied “It doesn’t matter how many people you have on the cast, rumors will be generated. I’m not worried!”

Gallen is quite pleased with the way his character looks: “I’ve never tried having facial hairs before. It feels cool. Anita isn’t used to it, though. She’s afraid they will poke her!” [She said you're already handsome without facial hairs] “Thanks for her good words.”

Gallen is not the only one with facial hairs but joined by Kenneth Ma. Ken: “My first time too. I think guys with facial hairs look very cool!”

#109 clooney_girl06

clooney_girl06

R.I.P Michael Jackson

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1558 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:32 PM

WOW the Relstionship is so Confusing!
And Nguyen is a TRUE REAL VIETNAMESE Name, anwyas, i can't wait for this to come out although abit disapointed Flora couldn't make it.

#110 Musical-Notes

Musical-Notes

★鬼王★ forever <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3093 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

Am I the only person that doesn't
want to watch this drama? xD
All the people in this drama are like, the veterans. >.<
Where's the younger people?
I like HOG & MR because mixture of veterans & younger people..
but this drama...hmm.

#111 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52309 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:58 PM

Gallen Lo kisses Anita Yuen but his chest becomes her punching bag
Sunday December 21, 2008 Hong Kong
source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/
translated by: travelbug @ http://asianfanatics.net/

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Gallen Lo earlier confirmed about his divorce but his life has not been lonesome, in one night he kissed married woman Anita Yuen twice. Although he got to kiss Anita, his chest became Anita's sandbag.

Last night Gallen and Anita were in Central filming two kissing scenes for TVB's drama "The Grand Entrepreneurs". The first scene was about Gallen who fell in love with Anita at first sight in Sabah (Malaysia) but he accidentally damaged her belongings. When he returned to Hong Kong, the two of them predestined by fate met at Statue Square. Anita grabbed him and asked for compensation, but not only did Gallen refuse, he made some impolite remarks. Angrily Anita put her diamond ring into Gallen's pocket and shouted that he tried to steal it, eventually alerting the police to arrive at the scene.

In order to get out of this situation, Gallen took Anita into his arms and kissed her, claiming to the police that it was just a lover's spat. Anita of course was not happy to be taken advantage of, she repeatedly punched Gallen's chest. The second scene was about them actually dating, they strolled by the Legislative Council and kissed there.

About being so lucky to have these kissing scenes, Gallen said this was only for work, he praised Anita for her professionalism, worthy of a Best Actress. He said: "Filming in these places is very rushed, we have to get into our roles immediately, I don't think much, this is to fit in with the plot, with so many years of experience I can handle this with ease. (Was it a good kiss?) I am very happy to work with Anita, she hit me hard but it felt comfortable." Will there be more explicit scenes? He disclosed that originally the script had a bed scene, but television has a limit so it will not be revealing.

Anita frankly said that the kissing scenes are part of work, she was not afraid her husband Chilam would feel jealous. She said: "Kissing in the street is OK, it's worse to feel embarrassed and have to kiss again, I rather audaciously complete it in one shot." Filming of "The Grand Entrepreneurs" will take place during Christmas as well as Chinese New Year, Anita said she feels that Chinese New Year is more important, she will try to take a few days off to spend with her family.

#112 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc
Translated by travelbug @ http://asianfanatics.net

Yesterday Ray Lui, Gallen Lo, Jamie Chik, Anita Yuen, Kenix Kwok were at Tseung Kwan O's TV City for the blessing ceremony of The Grand Entrepreneurs (金錢誘罪). It so happened that yesterday was Ray Lui's birthday, his female co-stars including Jamie Chik, Anita Yuen, and Nancy Sit all gave him a kiss. TVB prepared some Chinese birthday buns (sau baau/壽包) for Ray and also to wish Jamie whose birthday is next month an early happy birthday.

Ray said his birthday wish is for his company to be listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange: "My company originally was to be listed this year but had to be delayed because of the financial tsunami."

Gallen who was lucky to kiss married woman Anita twice in a night, appeared a little awkward when he ran into Anita at the blessing ceremony. There were reports that Gallen felt good kissing, he clarified he never said that and was worried that this may have created a misunderstanding, but he said with a laugh that Chilam (Julian) had not yet called to condemn him.

#113 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:06 PM

Source: On.cc
Translated by: Matchbox @ mediachamber.net
If you repost this article you must repost the whole article and no editing.
Thankyou for your co-operation.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Anita Yuen and Ray Lui were shooting in the studio for new series "The Grand Entrepreneur " yesterday. Anita revealed that it was rare that she could spend the festive occasion with her husband Chilam Cheung. He also gave her an Christmas present. Asked Anita what she gave in return? She replied "Nothing, I haven't given him presents for many years".

Anita said "I didn't need to work on Christmas Eve and spent it by having hotpot with my family. Although I had to work on Christmas day but we finished shooting early. That is why I went to have dinner with Chilam. Morton went to Disneyland with his grandma. It's been a long time since we spent a festive ocassion with just the 2 of us. It's a rare opportunity."

Hopes his son becomes Superman

Ray Lui who was also present said "At Christmas I invited friends to have a party, my son was also included. I gave him a superman figure to encourage him to work hard in studying and go beyond others. He can also be Superman. (It must be hard work to have to film a series at Christmas?) "It's not hard work, I enjoy filming series that is why I returned."

Spending Christmas alone

Also, the cast and behind the scenes crew had Christmas dinner on Boxing day but Gallen Lo didn't attend. He said "That day I had to shoot outdoor scenes therefore I couldn't attend. I spent Christmas alone and it was very quiet, very peaceful. On New Year's Eve I will be rehearsing dancing with Nancy Sit because I need to shoot a scene that consists of her tripping over. I hope there won't be any accidents and perhaps we can use Wires on the day. I am afraid that I won't have the strength to lift her up after shooting the scene for a while."

Edited by mv_288, 28 December 2008 - 07:20 PM.

#114 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9921 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:32 AM

Source : tieba.baidu.com
Translated by :jse @ [url="http://\\\"http://asianfanatics.net\\\""]http://asianfanatics.net[/url]

Last week, Gallen Lo was busy filming the grand production, \\\"The Grand Entrepreneur\\\". Since Gallen hadn\\\'t arrived to the scene yet, thus the director decided to film another scene involving Vincent Wong and Sharon Chan. The scene revolved around the argument between Sharon and Vincent in the car. In addition, the filming involved Vincent throwing the cans out to the street. Sharon was acting seriously along the filming process. Before filming began, Sharon would concentrate in memorising the dialogues on the scripts. Then, she successfully film the drama without failure. On the other hand, for Vincent Wong, he had NGs for many times. Furthermore, Vincent Wong was guided by the director during the filming process. This made the time taken for completing the filming process became longer than the expected. However, Sharon was patient enough to wait and without complain anything about the NGs made by Vincent.

When the clock strikes at 12, Gallen arrived and he was being made-up. After that, he filmed the drama with Vincent Wong. The drama regarding after the argument scene between Sharon and Vincent, Gallen came to advise Vincent.

Edited by jse, 30 December 2008 - 04:57 AM.

#115 Mythical50

Mythical50

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

YES, good to see Gallen back in a grand production. Who knows when this would air?

#116 tidusquall

tidusquall

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:49 AM

YES, good to see Gallen back in a grand production. Who knows when this would air?

My guess will probably be around the end of the year where grand production series usually airs (eg: last year with gem of life & Moonlight Resonance). so prolly be in October or November.

#117 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

Posted Image

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Gallen Lo imitates Jackie Chan's Hurdle because of Sharon Chan

Yesterday Gallen Lo and Sharon Chan were filming the outdoor scenes for new series "The Grand Entrepreneur ". The scene talked about Gallen Lo imitating Lui Kei (呂奇), Jackie Chan's hurdle and his infamous "V" hand sign all for Sharon Chan, the scene was quite funny! Afterwards asked if there are any challenges filming this scene? HE said: "I did kick boxing when I was teenager, I feel that I have the agility. When I first entered the industry, I filmed many fighting scenes in the ancient series, but recently has been doing less of that. (Feel that intimate scenes are harder than action scenes?) Of course action scenes are harder, I have filmed a lot of intimate scenes before, only felt embarrassed when I was a newcomer."

As for Sharon who collaborates with Gallen once again, she said that its a rare chance and revealed that their kiss scene went smoothly. She greatly praised Gallen's great acting skills.

#118 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 08:02 AM

Posted Image

Gallen Lo and Sharon Chan Play Lovers

Source: ent.163.com
Credits: Gallen Harbour

Gallen Lo and Sharon Chan on \The night before last (1/5/2009), Gallen and Sharon were seen filming in Central for “Grand Entrepreneur” in which they played a pair of lovers. About working with Gallen, Sharon said “Very happy! But I’m not “electrified” yet”. She then hastened to add “Of course we focus on the work!”

Gallen said filming for “Grand” will continue in Hong Kong until March, followed by filming at other locations. He will be working through Lunar New Year and prefers performing on stage. “My manager is currently negotiating a few shows. I’d like to go to Atlantic City first. Shows are great since you can combine leisure travel and work.”

Sharon smiled and said that “lucky envelope” is an important thing comes Lunar New Year to her. “It’s difficult to have a few days when you can relax and maybe enjoy good foods. Gaining weight won’t be a concern (since) it’s more important to celebrate (the spirit of) LNY.”

#119 kevinquakb

kevinquakb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

wow so many veterans in this series,definitely anticipating it!

#120 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9921 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:24 AM

News Update@16th January 2009 :-

Source :baidu.com
Translated by: jse@http://asianfanatics.net/

http://images2.asian...KenixJamie2.jpg
http://images2.asian..._KenixJamie.jpg
http://images2.asian...humb_Kenix4.jpg
http://images2.asian...humb_Kenix3.jpg
http://images2.asian...humb_Kenix2.jpg
http://images2.asian...thumb_Kenix.jpg

Three years ago, Kenix decided to leave TVB in order to earn incomes from other entertainment production companies. But now, she went back to film the grand production drama, "The Grand Entrepreneur" And she was busy filming with Jamie Chik. Rumour said that Jamie and Kenix were not fond of each other. But in order to deny this situation, Kenix gave presents to Jamie during Jamie's birthday. On the other hand, Kenix and Jamie were busy filming and involving the slapping and crying scenes in the street. In this drama, Jamie was Ray's official wife and she was slapping Kenix due to the fact that Kenix had a love affair with Ray. They were concentrating in their filming and after shooting the scene, Jamie approached Kenix and asked whether Kenix was fine or not. Kenix said,"It's alright. The most important thing was we really shot a good scene for this drama."

Before Kenix was slapped by Jamie, she was running to look for Ray. And she fell onto the ground plus she had NGs for three to four times.

Edited by jse, 17 January 2009 - 03:25 AM.