AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Lee Jun Ki of MY GIRL Declares Philippines to be “Mor*n-Filled Sh*thole”

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#1 asianboyslove

asianboyslove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:05 AM

Posted Image

After a press conference for his latest movie “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner? An Effeminate Korean Guy, That’s Who!” Lee Jun Ki made some informal remarks that have sent shockwaves through the Phillipines.

"The Phillipines are sh!ts", Lee remarked.

When asked to clarify himself, Lee continued, "It's a sh!t country. Bad food, the women are ugly, and the whole place smells like old lettuce. I've never met a Filipino that I didn't want to punch in the face. I swear, it's like they have a dumb*ss-making factory over there."

As he spoke about his deep hatred of the Philippines, Lee became more animated, frequently brushing back his long black hair and adjusting the frilly collar on his pink shirt. It was suspected that he had become tipsy from too much pomegranate juice.

"You know who are the worst?" he asked rhetorically. "The young Filipina girls. The ones around 13 and 14 who watch my movies. Christ, they are ugly. Like little trolls. I hate their knobby little faces. When they come up to me in Korea and ask for autographs, I say "Go back under the bridge, you little monsters!"”

Lee then suggested renaming the Philippines and proposed several new names such as "the Shitappines", "Crotch Island", and "the United States of Boner Hounds".

SOURCE: http://theyangpa.wor...thole/#comments

what are your comments with this TeleBasura star? he's mouth was full of racist sh!ts..

Mod Edit:

It has been CONFIRMED that this news is false; it originated from a satire website. Lee JunKi did NOT say any of these things about the Philippines or Filipinos. Comments below:

tammiest: I checked it out; the source is basically a satire website. Note that they claim JunKi is drunk off "pomegranate juice." Don't believe it.

misaki-chi: yangpa = onion in korean. it's like the korean version of onion.com, best satire site in the world tongue.gif

He obviously didn't say it. He was wearing the pink frilly shirt for the pomegranate juice commercial. Now it's kinda like his trademark.

Oh, and he LOVES the phillippines. He bought a house there and was really proud to show it off and stuff. He likes the food etc.

Edited by tammiest, 30 July 2008 - 05:17 PM.

#2 coffeeprincefan28

coffeeprincefan28

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:00 AM

Is this for real? I mean, this is a shocker. I'm just trying to be calm and all, but this is too much way below the belt.

I hope that source is credible enough.

Edited by coffeeprincefan28, 02 April 2008 - 04:16 AM.

#3 mcleen

mcleen

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2333 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:05 AM

is this true ?? hurm ...I just can't believe that he said those words . it's extremely rude ..eventhough I'm not a Filipino , but I still feel offended if this news is true .

#4 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5474 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:03 AM

this article is very very very very old and aside from this being old this article is also not true so dont believe it.

#5 francesca

francesca

Retired AF Global Minister

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11454 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 09:39 AM

it's so far-fetched.... even a very-racist guy would not utter simultaneous racist remarks like this in one sitting. this news is absolute BS

#6 soutsada7

soutsada7

Carpe Diem!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2376 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 11:58 PM

Yup, sounds bs to me. any clips to corroborate the story? I highly doubt someone as popular as LJK would be stupid enough to utter those idiotic, racist comments and kill his own popularity in the interim.

#7 sistoy

sistoy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 05:02 AM

I hope this is not true, being a Filipina myself you know
its just so devastating to hear
and to think I'm a big fan of him huhu....
:crying:
I hope Yesung is not feeling the same way too
as well as to other kpop artists
I respect them so much...

#8 aNiSaH

aNiSaH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 01:01 PM

is this true...i,m never aspect he will said that
shame on you

#9 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:04 PM

I doubt this is true. Why would he risk his fan base by saying such things? even if he doesnt like the place im sure he would keep that to himself instead of declare it to the world.

#10 xxNanciixx

xxNanciixx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 11:00 PM

wow!

shock!

does anyone believe this? I'm a great fan of LJK and cant believe he'll say that!

I doubt this is true. Why would he risk his fan base by saying such things? even if he doesnt like the place im sure he would keep that to himself instead of declare it to the world.

I mean, it's like throwing away his whole entire career if he said that. Surely he knows that the press will be on him everywhere right? Seeing as he has like fans all over the world!

#11 ht5

ht5

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 12:14 AM

wow this is shocking! i dunt believe he would say this tho...

#12 jairida

jairida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

don't believe a thing!

as far as i know, k stars are most gentle & humble ppl.
do u think his management will allow such behaviour?!

#13 rain_bow

rain_bow

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1797 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:02 AM

shocked to read this. then again i agree with what .Nii.k.ki. said why would the throw away his career. if he did dislike philippines and the people he would probs keep it to himself.

#14 Felaphy

Felaphy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:14 AM

He should take responsibility for his words,if he discriminates Philipines like that,not only his popularity will decrease drastically,its also related to legal matters..throwing himself into trouble?

#15 ♥UOTSIOH♥

♥UOTSIOH♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

umm, did LJK ever went here?!?
ummm, no proves means no possibilities.

dont believe with such stories without evidences acquired.

#16 ha__yourfaceee.

ha__yourfaceee.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:33 PM

I really doubt LJK would ever say something like that.....
Dont' believe this stuff.

#17 kickazzkris

kickazzkris

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

sounds BS to me...i highly doubt that those things would come out of LJK's mouth..i don't think he's that dumb!...

because if he did im sure it would make headlines in korea...

i remember he actually went to the Philippines for a vacation not too long ago..i wish i could still find those pics he took while he was in the Philippines!..and he looked like he was actually enjoying himself...

i wish people would stop fabricating stories like this...

#18 shellstah__

shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4482 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:56 AM

I doubt this is true. He wouldn't be as popular as he is right if he had actually said those racist remarks. Philipino fans would probably boycott him or something.

#19 kutepinoyla

kutepinoyla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:46 AM

what the heck??? this is soo NOT TRUE!!! Such LIES!!!

I can't believe the extent of people who would go to make up false news.
I am Pinay! I WOULD know if LJK said this or not. And to confirm, NO such news.

And further LJK is known for being sincere and kind to his fans and countries of his fans. He is very respectful young man who is very talented in whatever role in acting and he very much ENJOYED his visits in Philippines!

Edited by kutepinoyla, 08 April 2008 - 02:50 AM.

#20 tammiest

tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 4653 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:51 AM

it's so far-fetched.... even a very-racist guy would not utter simultaneous racist remarks like this in one sitting. this news is absolute BS

I checked it out; the source is basically a satire website. Note that they claim JunKi is drunk off "pomegranate juice." Don't believe it.

As you said, there's no way that even the dumbest and most racist of guys would make SO many inappropriate, disrespectful comments in one go... especially at a press conference.

#21 swimfishyswim06

swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4536 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:13 AM

tammiest, good thing you checked it out. I was almost absolutely sure it was a joke/satire article when I read this line:

"Lee became more animated, frequently brushing back his long black hair and adjusting the frilly collar on his pink shirt. It was suspected that he had become tipsy from too much pomegranate juice."

I mean, come on :P It's practically oozing satire - it's exactly like the articles in my school satire news. Very obviously made up news. Lol, and yeah, Jun Ki wouldn't be that dumb as to say all of that at a press conference.

#22 bclinn

bclinn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:07 AM

All the articles of yangpa are fake.....here is the site see is for yourself..... - forums.eslcafe.com

Edited by bclinn, 09 April 2008 - 07:13 AM.

#23 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11652 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:50 AM

omg! i find this article funny. i'm sure LJK wouldn't say those nasty comments about my country.

#24 misaki-chi

misaki-chi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:42 AM

yangpa = onion in korean. it's like the korean version of onion.com, best satire site in the world :P

He obviously didn't say it. He was wearing the pink frilly shirt for the pomegranate juice commercial. Now it's kinda like his trademark.

Oh, and he LOVES the phillippines. He bought a house there and was really proud to show it off and stuff. He likes the food etc.

Edited by misaki-chi, 15 April 2008 - 02:43 AM.

#25 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11652 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

misaki-cha_
he bought a house here?! i guess this answers this annoying gossip. i'm glad that LJK really liked the Philippines.

#26 awlene

awlene

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:18 AM

well if that is true? i dont care. haha. even if im a filipina. first of all, the fipinas, ugly?! c'mon! he probably can't see it because of he's ant size eyes! who the hell is he to tell that. he thinks so high to himself! yer not even that handsome! bummer! {haha. i said that i dont care but i said a lot of things. nyaha}

#27 siaoliao

siaoliao

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:18 PM

This article is way to exaggerated for me to take seriously. Even if he were such a racist, he wouldn't have been stupid enough to sprout such remarks to the general public.

#28 mad7

mad7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 06:39 PM

I agree with the majority here. This sounds totally bs.

#29 gillie88

gillie88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:07 PM

sounds so fake...a celebrity will NEVER say anything like that.....and i believe jun ki would not say things like that either....

#30 sweetsmile

sweetsmile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:30 PM

i hope this is not true.. because so many filipinos will get mad..

#31 LovesRainie

LovesRainie

S♥ne

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1051 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:25 PM

Hmm, i seriously doubt LJK will say this.
He's definitely not one who is racist
Besides, he has a super large fan base at the Phils right?
Why would he want to jeopardize his reputation and popularity?
If he did that, he would lose a lot of support and money when people decide not to watch his shows

And it already states he was tipsy
so this whole post was just crap
Do not believe it. :)

#32 faith8430

faith8430

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

Wah! I hope this article is not true! Because If so... Im so dissapointed... Hope not! Its great that he bought a house in the philippines

#33 ♥ K A T ♥

♥ K A T ♥

♥AUTUMN'S CONCERTO

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2076 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:03 PM

OMG!
after reading this stup*d stuff..
i wanna k*ll LJK..haha!
i really hope that this is not true..
how cud he criticize our country in that way!

#34 xdumb

xdumb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 06:13 PM

LOOOL, what kind of sh*t is this news article. junki wouldn't risk his fan base by saying that -.-

#35 divyness

divyness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

Lee then suggested renaming the Philippines and proposed several new names such as "the Shitappines", "Crotch Island", and "the United States of Boner Hounds".

That right there automatically tells me that this article is definitely false. It's just too obvious whoever made this up is trying to hard. XD Made me laugh.

#36 kits

kits

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:46 PM

this is too much, the article is so discriminating. i dont think lee jun ki said this, it will ruined his image.

#37 Elle-hearted

Elle-hearted

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

Is this really true? OMG. I'm a Filipino. How I love him before. But after reading this, maybe not anymore.

#38 shuureigirl

shuureigirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:10 PM

This sounds too over the top to be believed. Maybe someone is purposely trying to ruin his good name and get the fans there to turn against him?

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to see video or something before I even think about believing this. It sounds like some type of spoof article or something.

Edited by shuureigirl, 19 June 2008 - 11:11 PM.

#39 PisangQueenღMYC

PisangQueenღMYC

Micky's Meanie Tala

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2168 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:10 AM

Whoever wrote the article was probably the one who hated the Philippines so much. But why hide himself under a popular figure just to reveal his angst? Pathetic mor*n!

Edited by PISANG QUEEN, 19 July 2008 - 04:11 AM.

#40 irishcutie

irishcutie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

lol stupid news
its not true
this is a joke