AF needs funding again

Photo

Bernice Liu Won’t Use Moses Chen to Vent Anger

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

Bernice Liu Won’t Use Moses Chen to Vent Anger

Yesterday, the “Nike Women 愛比舞 2008” event was held at APM. Vanness Wu and Bernice Liu are good dancers. They were guest judges and gave out awards with Olympic windsurfing gold medalist Lee Lai-Shan. Vanness revealed that he would become a boss of a production company. He will be the male lead in the first movie under the new production company. But he would not consider asking his F4 buddies to be part of the cast.

Yesterday, Vanness appeared before the crowd with an unshaven look which is part of his new image. Vanness said that he when was a teenager, he and his buddies would participate in street dancing competitions. He was the second runner-up. Yesterday when he was watching the competitors, he was itching to go on stage to dance. Vanness just came back from the US. He was visiting family members who lived in the US and rested for a couple of months. In the middle of the year, his new CD would come out so he would be recording songs soon. Vanness revealed hat he invested in smashandgrab Movie Production Company and the first movie would start filming in August. The movie will be about rock and roll. Sammo Hung’s son Jimmy would be the choreographer. Jimmy would also be in the film. The movie would will filmed in the US and Taiwan. Will F4 appear in the film? Vanness said that everyone will be busy so he believes that won’t happen.

Lately Bernice is busy filming “Prosperous Times Outstanding Men”. A couple of important scenes involve arguing and yelling. Her voice became scratchy. She admitted that she would do a better job if she used English for the arguments. She says that being her dad is a pitiable job. She usually uses her dad to vent her frustrations. Have you and Moses got into an argument yet? Bernice said that she would not talk about Moses. But she feels that a boyfriend not like your family so she would not use her boyfriend to vent her anger. Bernice express that she wants an established other-half to share her happiness and unhappiness. She doesn’t mind if her other-half sees her ugly side nor have arguments with him. Do you believe that Moses have good temperament? Bernice said that he is really good when they were filming together. He won’t be agitated. He is a good listener and mature when dealing with issues. He has more life experience than her.

Bernice said that Kent Cheng and Sunny Chan often talk about their fatherhood experiences when filming the series. She said that they are both good men. Does Moses like children? Bernice expressed that she never asked about such personal things? Currently she is focused on her career and didn’t think about her next generation.

Edited by mv_288, 29 March 2008 - 11:17 PM.

#2 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52632 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

I can't wait to see Bernice's new series. It looks so interesting now. It's so cute how the reporters always ask Bernice things about Moses and Moses things about Bernice. I think they make a very cute couple together.

#3 joan_jo

joan_jo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:26 AM

yeah can't wait for her new series......reporters will still keep bugging her bout moses....what to do....coz they looks really compatible....haha..

#4 ttrantx

ttrantx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:08 AM

I can't wait to see her new series. Hope she's the lead character. I was a little disappointed at the Wasabi Mon Amor because she is not the female lead artist. Perhaps, she's too busy with her advertising promotion. Can't blame her since she's the hotest artist right now.

#5 *HellBoi*

*HellBoi*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

I can't wait to see her new series .lol ** ain't the reporters tired of asking the same quiestions ,
i'm sure bernice is **

#6 Guest_misz_alice_*

Guest_misz_alice_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

I really am excited about Bernice's new series and I can't wait till it comes out!! Bernice's acting has improved darastically... I realize everytime Bernice or Moses do a promotion or an event together the reporters always ask them the same question... Reporters should just give it a break!!

#7 snow1983

snow1983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

I am anxious for her new series!! I think Bernice is a very great actress because she can portray different characters!! I especially love her series with Moses Chan, because they are very cute together!!

#8 lovejade

lovejade

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 05:28 PM

Can anyone share what dramas they pair up?
thanks in advance!

#9 lifesagame

lifesagame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:24 PM

Is there even a need to wonder? Hahaha.

#10 siewleng8983

siewleng8983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 03:26 PM

Bernice is getting sexier and pretty nowadays...She seems to be interest in dancing ever since Steps was film and partnership with Vannese.....keep up the good work Bernice...she's getting more advertisement and promotions jobs..earn much more now.....

#11 hyu1125

hyu1125

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:36 AM

i can't wait for this series to come out. it looks interesting. i think bernice and moses make a cute couple. i haven't seen them play a couple in any series after love bond. i hope they will play a couple again in a series.