122 replies to this topic

#121 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:50 PM

Chapman To praised his wife, Kristal Tin was better at making comedy effects than him

Tuesday July 21, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Chapman To (杜汶澤) attended the movie premiere, What we do in the Shadows (低俗殭屍玩出征) as the cast member and brought his wife, Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) along as well.

Chapman expressed he watched Ghost of Relatively (鬼同你OT) series starring his wife and praised Kristal was good at making comedian effects and better than him. When if he and his wife will cooperate together in new movie, Chapman replied it was difficult to get time-off from TVB. Mentioning TVB did not allow their artistes to upload photos of role images, Chapman responded he used to share such photos and rarely now due to narcissism.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#122 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:44 PM

Chapman To is full of envy of students who get to study overseas

Saturday May 14, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Earlier, Chapman To (杜汶澤) attended movie festival in Italy and participated in many events despite staying for few days only. Hence, he was welcomed by many audiences. During an interaction event during the movie festival, Chapman was surrounded by many local movie fans for autographs and photos taking. He expressed he felt happy for them as they had the chance to study overseas and broaden their horizon: "I do not have the chance to study overseas when young and am full of envy of them. You get to expand your horizon and will be more open-minded."

#123 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

Chapman To is complained by his partners that he does not follow the script

Monday May 15, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Chapman To (杜汶澤) attended the wrap up party of the show, (杜汶澤食住上) hosted by himself and expressed that he started to repay his "debts" slowly: "For example, I help Fiona Sit to take poster and tell her no need to pay me money. I then invite her as the guest to the show after that." He also imitated Fiona's tone: "Oh my god! I know you are not that nice!"

Chapman makes use of his connection to invite Jan Lamb (林海峰), Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and other good friends to the show and when asked about the most difficult guest, he said: "Should be me and you should know upon reading the news report." Aiyana (盧頌恩) and Omi Kwong (鄺芷凡) complained Chapman did not follow the script at all: "He keeps playing this all day." Chapman replied: "It is part of my amusing life and I feel lucky to meet both of them. How many soul mates can we meet in the world? My IQ is not that high but eating is my forte. If I am water, they are sand."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users