AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Chapman To Man Chat (杜汶泽)

chapman to to man chat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#41 -ayu-

-ayu-

i-need-2-pee-now

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 02:33 PM

Which part did he play in The Twins Effect? I don't remember seeing him in there but he's a very good actor hope he make more movies.

#42 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:37 PM

dose any one have his picture because i don't know who he is.

#43 Erynnectt

Erynnectt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 03:19 AM

Some people are just born to be funny and Chapman is one of them! He is simply hilarious and he doesn't even need to do anything. He can just stand still and people will start laughing. I enjoyed watching all his movies but still yet to see one where he is the lead. Somehow I think this is very unlikely.

#44 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 05:59 PM

I think he is putting on weight. Last time he used to e slimmer.Now he is getting fatter. Probably all the happy married husband is like this. Hope he does not become another Wong Jing because their height is almost the same :lol?: .

#45 imp01

imp01

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 12:47 PM

This guys is very very funny. But I agree, he seem to be slim a few year ago, but is chubby now. Maybe its because of the baggy clothes he has been wearing.

#46 hlac

hlac

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:27 PM

To Mun Chat, he is a very funny guy, not too good looking for sure, he is geeky but fun to watch. He was pretty good in Infernal Affairs and he's in alot of movies now.

#47 dragon51013

dragon51013

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 10:28 PM

ahah this guy is hella funny especially in intial d and love is many stupid things..i tihnk he can be the next gur ga fei ( dunt know his enlgihs name, i thnk its nick cheung tho) i jus love his movies and yea him and his gf are gettin married congrats, i also heard him sing with shawn yue during shawns concert it was pretty good too

#48 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 03:18 PM

I really agree his acting in Initial d is really excellent. I think Jay just can't act. Many of the people around me say they enjoy Chapman's acting the most. Kenny B's acting is also very good. He show a funny and caring father's character.

#49 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 03:05 AM

he so funny...i love to see his movie and series....from my date with vampired 1 and 2 too movies..he try to act perfect even he just act some short screen like twins effect part 1...

#50 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:15 PM

he so funny...i love to see his movie and series....from my date with vampired 1 and 2 too movies..he try to act perfect even he just act some short screen like twins effect part 1...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree! At that time he is not bald. He has short hair. He looks very funny in that series. He act like a useless person in the series but he is actualy very talented!I start to know him from that series and after that he is really popular.I think he got best supporting actor for that series!

#51 dontrustaustin

dontrustaustin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 03:46 PM

i like chapman. he's so funny and he doesn't act fake like other actors. i liked him when he was in vampire 1 and 2 too he was not in vampire 3.

#52 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 02:30 AM

Wow, this guy has actually acted in so many movies. but for those that i've seen, he's always acting the same type of character in every movie. y didn;t he try some other role?

#53 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 05:20 PM

Wow, this guy has actually acted in so many movies. but for those that i've seen, he's always acting the same type of character in every movie. y didn;t he try some other role?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its because people only look for him to act as those role. Probably others do not accept his acting in serious movie because all this while he is around as a joker. What if i tell you he act as Rambo! All people will think its a comedy and no one will think its a thriller. He gives us a joker feel! :lol?:

#54 girlant

girlant

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

Though he's not handsome but he 's so cute . I think he act even more interesting than some famous actors now.

#55 fatcat24

fatcat24

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 09:58 AM

hahaha he look very silly and yes most of his movies is very funny....i love to watche him at my date with vampire part 1 and 2..........

#56 ccmun

ccmun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:45 PM

He certainly did the right move leaving ATV!
Anywayz i still remember him in ATV being extras n all..
ahahahaha..
Nice to know that he's so successful now..
n i like him in Initial D...

#57 xp_terminator

xp_terminator

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 01:24 PM

i like tis guy acting bcoz he very funny.....in watever the mv he act,he make the mv quite funny n didnt feel boring at all.......i support him a lot....

#58 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:51 PM

Though he's not handsome but he 's so cute . I think he act even more interesting than some famous actors now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is actually very famous. Its just that he usually play supporting role instead of main lead!I think people wants to watch him as supporting role instead of main actor!

#59 olinggy

olinggy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

Is it me or the fact that Chapman TO is one of the most annoying actors in H.K these days? He seems to be causing many rumors for others in Hong Kong. I don't know, and he's very annoying in movies too. He is just loud and crazy.

#60 bebe2019

bebe2019

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2887 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 10:39 PM

I think he's adorable!!!!! He's a hilarius actor!!!!!!!!! :iloveyou:

#61 Guest_keenta_*

Guest_keenta_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:29 AM

i like him, he is so cool and joke everytime.a great actor in the future.........

#62 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:50 PM

I think he a very cute with his short and chubby look. He has a new movie with Leon Lai and it looks quite cute with him and Leon holding hands!

#63 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 February 2006 - 02:41 AM

him and jan lam are the funniest guys on radio , when they do there morning show

#64 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 06:45 PM

Anyone knows if he is expecting a baby? I think he is not young and its time for a baby! Sometime i really wonder will the baby look like him !

#65 cocherrie

cocherrie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 02:29 PM

hm i just noticed that we got the same bday! :D hehe, i like him! i think hé's a good actor :D esp like him in infernal affairs :D

#66 d.j smile

d.j smile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

he's a really good actor! he was so funny in initial d! hahahaha!!!!! i would love to watch more movies with him in them!

#67 LiL~Yee

LiL~Yee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 04:22 PM

most recent thing is Isabella the movie(plays a serious role but he good in whatever). I love this guy sooo talented and funny

#68 pinkypiggy

pinkypiggy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 03:55 AM

He's a cute and funny actor... I like most of the movie that he took part.

#69 goolk

goolk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 07:22 PM

he's one of the funniest actors
he loves to make jokes
and he's just so real, unlike a lot of artists
but soemtimes he's too real, talk a lot of things which offend other ppl
but he's still a great actor and dj
enjoy watching him

#70 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:21 PM

I think everyone likes him bcos he looks funny.He can really make people laugh with all his jokes! No wonder he has a pretty wife!

#71 0MG_Stephhh

0MG_Stephhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1415 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 02:35 AM

haha He is soo incredibly funny
Initial D .. lol
He makes everybody laugh

#72 appletammy

appletammy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 07:11 AM

i think chapman is a really interesting and funny actor. did anyone see him in this really old series called "i came from guangzhou"? he doesn't go to skool and wastes his money alot. then at last, he regretted and learn to become a nice person. i think this is a really good series. recommended. :)

#73 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:35 AM

his gf doesn't look that pretty. >__< maybe it was just the picture.

She's looks way prettier with long hair, wish she'd grow it back already. She was very pretty in A Dream Named Desire, as one of the bad characters. It was kinda hard to believe they were together cause Krystal was so pretty and tall but when you look at their personalities then they really do match, both are kinda silly. Anyway she'll probably get more exposer now that she's joined TVB, which I'm so glad of cause I haven't seen her act ever since she went into doing movies. Funny how Chapman is also hosting a show for TVB. I wonder if they discussed it together and decided to work for TVB together or if someone from TVB recruited both of them. Seriously don't get why Chapman won't recommend his wife to Leon's company, Amusic, cause Krystal can sing like ten times better than him.

Edited by Sport3888, 05 November 2006 - 08:40 AM.

#74 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:15 AM

The AMelodyLooking Soundtrack is out at the download section. It's really good from the previews I listened to earlier.

http://img289.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img289/5660/cover4rl0.jpg

碟名:A Melody Looking 緣邀知音
歌手:群星
長度:00:45:02
出版日期:2006-11-08
唱片公司:Amusic

01.衛蘭 - 愛才
02.衛蘭 - 離家出走
03.衛詩 - De Ra Go
04.衛詩 - 可可
05.黎明 - 愛是傻得起
06.黎明 - 你有本事
07.杜汶澤 - 誰教我
08.杜汶澤 - 合氣道
09.應昌佑 - 你的快樂
10.王歌慧 - 聽說
11.衛蘭 - 霎眼嬌

http://rapidshare.co...082148.zip.html
In track 7 when Chapman was singing a few high notes, he sounded a bit like Charles or maybe it's just me. In track 8 Leon and Janice or Jill definitely were singing background for him, they made the song sound so much better with their background voices. Should've included their names and said liek featuring: Leon and Janice or Jill. Hard to tell whether if it was Janice or Jill since their voices are like the same.

#75 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

i think he is getting fatter and fatter. He looks better last time! His wife is so thin and yet he is increasing his pounds. I agree that he looks cuter now but its good for his health if he can reduce so weight.

#76 lols

lols

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:48 AM

ya...chapaman to is getting fatter n fatter... remember last time when he is in my date with vampire..i think he is just as thin and short as amigo??(is this a good example??)...haha... he is very very very thin....n now...just like balloon....keep on increasing his weight... is he on something tat made him so fat???
its really pity for him to lose out the best supporting actor to a 9 years old boy recently... he has been nominated for many years...

#77 Andy22

Andy22

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:30 AM

haha i watched the mv of leon lais sooNg and i laughed so hard cause he looked so funny haha clapclap

#78 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2007 - 10:02 PM

I know, he used to look ok when he was in My Date with A Vampire II but don't know why he got so fat. Wonder what happened, is it because he's making more money and therefore is eatting more? He should really slim down. His fatter look also makes him look older too.

Edited by Sport3888, 06 February 2007 - 10:03 PM.

#79 xoxosweetheart

xoxosweetheart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1483 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:33 PM

i really liked him in Initial D cause he was acting like such a retard which i found pretty cute.

#80 woomehoo

woomehoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:13 AM

anyone have good quality screen caps of Chapman in My Date with a Vampire 2?

Thanks