1998 replies to this topic

#881 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

I SCREAMMMM! I heard Roddick saying that she saw that Mike is in the list of people who will attend golden BELLS! OMG! but I dont see it... apple juice have any idea? I have to CALM DOWN!

And... Kingone went into army already... I feel sad for him because nobody even bothers about that. he just went in sliently....

I also read it. But I can't find it!! I personally think Mike will go because he needs to go to give Rainie and Director Lin support. I remember Mike go to Golden bell for only once that is when Love contract director was nominated.

Really?? Kingone went into army??? I thought he already when into army before. Why no news at all about this.

#882 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

I also read it. But I can't find it!! I personally think Mike will go because he needs to go to give Rainie and Director Lin support. I remember Mike go to Golden bell for only once that is when Love contract director was nominated.

Really?? Kingone went into army??? I thought he already when into army before. Why no news at all about this.

Who is Roddick? OMG Kingone went to army! What age is the qualification for army in Taiwan?

For Indonesian especially Jakarta residence, Why Why Love is aired from today October 9th, on Jak TV 7.30-8.30 PM, no dubbing, Indonesian subtitle. Yeaaaah!!!

#883 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

This is the link. I really pity kingone because nobody even bothers about it. I think he's very low profile over it. But just imagine, if it is zaizai who went to army, it will be a big thing. I'm very scared of the day where Mike have to go army. But I would want him to serve army. I won't like it if he finds an excuse to not go army unless if the reason is reasonable.

I hope he can go.
Spoiler

#884 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:22 AM

Who is Roddick? OMG Kingone went to army! What age is the qualification for army in Taiwan?

For Indonesian especially Jakarta residence, Why Why Love is aired from today October 9th, on Jak TV 7.30-8.30 PM, no dubbing, Indonesian subtitle. Yeaaaah!!!

Roddick is one of the member of smart52030.
For Taiwan, I don't know what is their qualification for army. But I only know, if they are study, they can delay their army time. Like Mike, Joe and Ethan, all haven go into army because they are still student.

Mike another new blog in TVB

I think it is just open, visit Mike TVB blog!!!

http://tvb-ha-mike.blog.163.com/

Posted Image

Actually I don't know it is good or not for Mike to enter TVB because I find TVB quite complicated, maybe there are too much artists in it. And nowadays, TVB artists looks like have a lot of law to obey.

#885 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:02 AM

me too.... I think perhaps it will be better to let Mike stay in catwalk. But I dont think they are cherish Mike that much in catwalk because Joe is there...

I think he is really respected and looked after in tvbs but not in tvb. I think the tvb circle is too complicated for him. But he really did get alot of piority in tvb. And having a channel behind you is a very safe precaution.

But I like supermars, the managing company for show, jolin and rainie. This is because the company doesn't have artises who are very popular. It is them who work with the artises to make them who they are today. Like Rainie, they got her an album deal when she joined. Her career wasn't bad in the ecircle, but they made it so much better to bring her to a popstar now. Show too, he wasn't that well to do before. Jolin had album problems too. this is why I like supermars. But i think it is not probable for Mike to go there because they normally dont work with artises like Mike...

#886 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

New dby fansmade mv

#887 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

MIKE pics last 2005... when they send him off at the airport!
I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING BECAUSE MIKE IS HIDING!!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=488170984

#888 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:14 AM

#889 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:51 AM

I like the way Mike answer the question. Although the answer all are Joe only, he use a way that can convince the host, but at the same time he didn't hurt Joe at all. He help Joe to clarify that he is not a gay. Like Rainie say, have a good friend is really nice. All thing just push them out as answer.
Mike is really a person that is fast in giving answer. Like the second female lead of Wu Jian You Ai said, Mike think very fast and also respond very fast.
And it seem like Mike doesn't like to compare with other people. When the host asked him, he and Joe, who is more popular, he said he don't know. I think seems that there are friend, it is better for them not to compare who is more fame.

Mike promo EB, at Taiwan radio station

Posted Image

Posted Image

I miss Wei Lun because she has left us!!
I miss Mike because he didn't attend show for promo!! Really miss the time when he and Wei Lun go promo together. I think EB is the only drama that Mike do a lot of promo.
I miss Ke Shu Yuan because he didn't act in idol drama!!

Some amazing picture did by baidu fans
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=488393328

#890 GF33

GF33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:31 AM

I love that Mike is always honest in all his answers. sometimes it leads him to trouble but I love him more because of his honesty. Also, he must feel secured about his friendship with Joe to say all that, coz he knows that Joe would understand, like rainie says. Gosh,I really miss seeing Mike and Joe together.

haha, Rainie seems like she really wants to say about Mike's shortcomings when the other guy is asked, but when it's her turn she defend him so avidly. Haha. Rainie & Mike are cute together. Actually I find Mike cute with just anyone lol

oh, I like the pics at airport. He looks so adorable when he pouts, like a little kid :iloveyou:

Here is a collections of tudou clips in his LC and Enews days, some are new to me coz they are not in youtube. http://www.tudou.com...amp;iid=4202150

#891 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Well... actually I think that Mike is always trying to hide his real character. He may respond fast on the surface but I actually think that he is a slow person because he always keep quiet and observe the situation sometimes. The pictures are funny. I think it is photo funia or something...

Yah! Mike did alot of EB and MM promos!!! I miss weilun too. Till today, I will still cry when I see her pictures and those video clips of her leaving this world. This is so unbelieveable! Mike is present when she left this world if I'm not wrong. I think it is really painful to see your friend leave this world..it is just... god...

And I think Weilun is just like a sister to Mike. In fact, she is the closest to Mike of all female partner actresses Mike had. She still keep in touch and she knows Mike's sister. I read that she gave Mike's sister lipgloss. I really think that she is a very good person.

I admire Weilun fans who are still loving her and suporting her everyday because it is really hard to... It is like crying everyday. I just can't imagine if the one who left is Mike (or Rainie) I think I will freak out and most probably go into depression...

#892 lillee

lillee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:43 PM

Xu Wei Lun got into an accident ,was in third degree coma for 2 days and on 28 january 2007 she passed away..rip wei lun
Posted Image

#893 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:12 AM

Please vote for Mike!!! Yahoo voting normally is an important vote. And I see taipei film festival mention at the top.

http://tw.post.quiz....quizresults.php
Mike name is the second wan. If you have yahoo ID, please vote for mike

#894 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 03:45 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

hey apple juice, that link dont work for me...

#895 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 05:05 AM

Please vote for Mike!!! Yahoo voting normally is an important vote. And I see taipei film festival mention at the top.

http://tw.post.quiz....quizresults.php
Mike name is the second wan. If you have yahoo ID, please vote for mike

誰是2008台灣「偶像劇天王」?

main page vote yahoo : http://tw.news.yahoo.com/poll/

voting page : http://tw.news.yahoo....html?catid=580

result addres : http://tw.quiz.polls...e...d=1520&wv=1

One Yahoo ID is for one vote. I only have 2 Yahoo ID. Maybe we can set up a lot of yahoo id hehehe

Edited by epinklyn, 12 October 2008 - 05:19 AM.

#896 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:21 AM

Spoiler

The last part!!!!

#897 lillee

lillee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:14 AM

hello i would vote for mike apple juice but i do have a problem...dont know chinese...at alll...so which one is mike's name there?thanks.like firs second...

sorry....just read better wat u said...and by the way...i'm new here...hi !big fan of mike too...untill now silent reader.

#898 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:28 AM

hello i would vote for mike apple juice but i do have a problem...dont know chinese...at alll...so which one is mike's name there?thanks.like firs second...

sorry....just read better wat u said...and by the way...i'm new here...hi !big fan of mike too...untill now silent reader.

you can login to yahoo in english first then you can directly to this link below.

http://tw.news.yahoo....html?catid=580 and then

you look into button no 2 賀軍翔(鬥牛要不要).

#899 AndLoveYelledNO

AndLoveYelledNO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:17 AM

Hello to everyone! I see news have been very slow/nonexistent lately.

I saw parts of Wei Lun's goodbye concert and it really was heartbreaking.

I actually saw a "Marry Me" DVD with English subs in Chinatown but didn't have the money to buy it *cries*. I squealed so loudly everyone turned around to look at me lol. I'll have to go back.

Thanks for posting the subbed video! It's kind of funny how they keep grilling Rainie about Mike instead of just speaking to him directly. But then they were obviously looking for something "juicy" and Rainie is known for saying what's on her mind.
I liked when she said "An artist should let the audience see every aspect"
It certainly is commendable to always be honest but unfortunately it can come back to bite you, especially in the e-business. The media likes to twists things in order to create rumors and scandals as Mike himself can testify to.

Now i'm off to vote!

#900 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:00 PM

2 more pictures from WJYA

Posted Image

Posted Image

2 RM fansmade mv

#901 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

Posted Image

The latest picture of WJYA. I think this is gonna finish soon because one of the minor characters already finished her part. So I guess this drama is gonna finish in not long future.

Dir Lin in doing love or bread in hangzhou now. Hangzhou is very near to hengdian. so I was wondering if they will visit each other...hmm...

#902 epinklyn

epinklyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

The latest picture of WJYA. I think this is gonna finish soon because one of the minor characters already finished her part. So I guess this drama is gonna finish in not long future.

I hope the picture doesn't say that Feng Yi died get shot in his chest!!!! His clothes is different now not the one get injured last one. It's black white, and now brown white.. :crying:

btw.. does anyone has the lyric of Jui Jiao Siao Wan Wan? or maybe the original song mp3? thx.

#903 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

Another news that related to WJYA. Another female actress join this crew. She is Alyssia Chia. She can be consider as a professional actor. And I really like her acting. I didn't expact Mike will work with her because of their age. But, I think they didn't have any love story between her and Mike. She is acted as guest only and Angie Cai sure spent a lot of effort and money to pursue her to act in it because Alyssia has actually half leave the e-circle as she needs to be a good mother-take good care of her daughter. With her involvement, this drama become more promosing!! She act as an official daughter and she will work with Mike character, Feng Yi to save the country.

Posted Image

I hope the picture doesn't say that Feng Yi died get shot in his chest!!!! His clothes is different now not the one get injured last one. It's black white, and now brown white.. :crying:

I think Mike will not die so easily. It looks like Mike only get injured. This drama looks like divided into a few part. Like DBY, the main cast is Mike and Rainie, but the sub-cast will enter and leave the story. WJYA maybe is like DBY. I prefer this type. Because it is a 40episode drama. It is impossible revolving around Mike and Jia Jia only.
And that scene is taken by the one who acted as maid for the actress who already wrap up. So, I think it is just one part of the story. Just after this actress wrap up, news about Alyssia enter the crew was released. And from the news, it only mention she will together with Feng Yi to protect the country. So, Feng Yi sure haven die!!

#904 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:26 AM

WOW~ There seems to be a lot of 'big shots' which are guest casting in this drama! I like this! I can just imagine how much effort Angie Chai put in to invite Jia Jingwen because she's really 'big shot' and she's a rich lady now. She act because of relations with ANgie Chai I guess.

I actually can't picture how will WQYA be like. THis is the first time Dir Lin directed such dramas of that era. This is supposingly an idol drama but how will it be like if it is a china drama at same time. China dramas normally have this very long and boring feeling like drive of life, although it was mixed with hongkong but the overall one was... No offence, some china dramas are nice too!

I really hope that WJYA can be successful it is really crucial to Mike alot. This 40 episode?! And I didn't know that Dir Lin is doing both love or breat and WJYA simultaneously because I read from Tianyu(a fan who's close to RM) that Dir Lin was the one who filmed the marriage dancing scene...

All the best for Mike!

anyway, aren't he suppose to go to Japan for BF promo in Jap? hmm....

Edited by rainbowie, 16 October 2008 - 02:31 AM.

#905 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:00 AM

Well.. I think WJYA is going to wrap up soon.

I read from fans blog that there's going to be a press con. of WJYA in shanghai. I don't know I just hope that Mike quickly make his appearance because I'm missing him alot!

I really envy other fans who have so much to talk about their idols because other male artises do a lot of things and make themselves busy like hell. I don't make Mike to make himself so busy but I just hope that he can appear more often. I know he likes to concentrate on one thing at a time so... I like that thing about him concentrating. I see no point trying to appear on the screen all the time. But Mike is appearing too few times.

He only make his appearances at Hongkong!

MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!MIKE!!!

I'm dying...

Btw, Mike's book got it's special edition now. has it started selling? can we buy in singapore already? I'm giving it to my friend as a present... so... weird... no news on it! MIKE is seriously keeping a VERY VERY VERY low profile!

#906 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

I really hope that WJYA can be successful it is really crucial to Mike alot. This 40 episode?! And I didn't know that Dir Lin is doing both love or breat and WJYA simultaneously because I read from Tianyu(a fan who's close to RM) that Dir Lin was the one who filmed the marriage dancing scene...

All the best for Mike!

anyway, aren't he suppose to go to Japan for BF promo in Jap? hmm....

I think director lin may help in shooting some big scene. Other than that, it is shot by the other director.

Mike go to Japan for promo BF at November if he didn't change his schedule.

Really!! Where did you read the news about WJYA conference? Which blog? If really have conference, then it should be almost finish filming.

A few new clip of mike updated in youtube today

06/09/06 Mike he entrance to TVBS

WWL - My heart will go on

Devil beside you & Why why love mv

bull fighting fansmade mv

#907 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

Spoiler

I don't know her. Then she got mention when is the conference?

No.. she didn't I think nothing is confirmed yet...
She's the one who always announce the information for events.
Well, I think there'll be news when there are new events.
mike's tvbs blog will show his schedule and stuffs! haha

Edited by swimfishyswim06, 20 October 2008 - 04:22 AM.

#908 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:54 AM

No.. she didn't I think nothing is confirmed yet...
She's the one who always announce the information for events.
Well, I think there'll be news when there are new events.
mike's tvbs blog will show his schedule and stuffs! haha

Can't wait for this drama to debut. By the way, I read in baidu, they said WJYA is going to release at 2009. If this drama succeed, 2009 will be Mike year. Because Mike will surely film a movie or drama after this drama finish. Then, all the things that film now should be debut on 2009 except Mike work again with settv which like to air a drama while filming. (But nobody wish Mike to work with settv again). If Mike film idol drama, they will normally aired it at the holiday time at Taiwan. (almost all Mike drama was debut during the school hoiliday time). If he film the movie that Chen Qiao En mention, then the movie according to her is a chinese new year movie. Movie normally film faster than drama except if Mike work with those popular director. 2009 surely will have a lot of Mike project debut.
The conference maybe is for the wrap up conference.

#909 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:56 AM

Can't wait for this drama to debut. By the way, I read in baidu, they said WJYA is going to release at 2009. If this drama succeed, 2009 will be Mike year. Because Mike will surely film a movie or drama after this drama finish. Then, all the things that film now should be debut on 2009 except Mike work again with settv which like to air a drama while filming. (But nobody wish Mike to work with settv again). If Mike film idol drama, they will normally aired it at the holiday time at Taiwan. (almost all Mike drama was debut during the school hoiliday time). If he film the movie that Chen Qiao En mention, then the movie according to her is a chinese new year movie. Movie normally film faster than drama except if Mike work with those popular director. 2009 surely will have a lot of Mike project debut.
The conference maybe is for the wrap up conference.

Yups! i think Mike is rather alternating...haha! Like 2005 was dby and eb. Then he went slient for a long while and 2006 he did mm. Then quiet for a long while and he did wwl and bf. I hope I can see alot of Mike next year. I'm not really looking forward to QiaoEn working with Mike because I think Mingdao and ariel and many other people will be included, so Mike will not become of the crucial character and it don't really matter. If he wants, I'll like him with QiaoEn alone or Ariel Lin. In short, I want Mike to have all the limelight. I know this is selfish, but this is the way to make his career good.

Or... if he has hollywood opportunities, or tvb hongkong dramas... Well... Maybe go Korea to film some mcb or kbs? Something like Goong or Fullhouse. These two are really successful because everyone knows it. I really hope that Mike can do something like Huan Zhu Ge Ge. I think FTLY is still not that good because it doesn't reach out to other groupings. Like huan zhu ge ge is reaches out to the old people, young kids and teens. Although teens are the ones who have the supporting power as fans, but I think aunties can become fans too. Mike have alot of aunties fans.

I hope that he will do a movie because i really hope so... It seems that his movie with Joe is not going anywhere now which is bad. I think that neither Joe or Mike are putting in effort to say that they are on good relations. Mike even admitted that they don't meet up as often already. I seriously think that this is a bad thing. Well, I was a little freaked out by what Joe says in some articles because it made him sound scary.

I was just thinking about Mike's future career. He can't possibly be an idol forever. I know that he never wanted to be an idol. I was just wondering what will happen to him if he is in his 40s? I mean when he is in his 30s, he may still have fans. But what if he gets older? I don't promise to be a fan forever, and nobody can. Some fans may leave him one day. I try to support him as long as I can and as long as my passion is still burning.

Will he still have fans after he finish serving his army? all these questions are popping out for me and I'm worried for him. Mike is not a potential boss. He don't look like he knows how to handle businesses. I don't know... He's simple.

I was just wondering when will Mike serve his army? I think he will serve when he's army duration is left with 1 year because they minus 2 months of serving every year he delay and the min serving duration is 1 year. He'll most probably serve when he's 27/8 because that's when Zaizai and kingone had army problems. so...it's around 2 years time...

#910 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:13 AM

Yups! i think Mike is rather alternating...haha! Like 2005 was dby and eb. Then he went slient for a long while and 2006 he did mm. Then quiet for a long while and he did wwl and bf. I hope I can see alot of Mike next year. I'm not really looking forward to QiaoEn working with Mike because I think Mingdao and ariel and many other people will be included, so Mike will not become of the crucial character and it don't really matter. If he wants, I'll like him with QiaoEn alone or Ariel Lin. In short, I want Mike to have all the limelight. I know this is selfish, but this is the way to make his career good.

Actually, I also not really looking forward for Mike to act at that chinese new year movie. Just from the cast, got Ariel. Mike and Ariel are like magnet that repel each other, got Mike, don't have Ariel. Like attending those big award, they also didn't have the same schedule. Don't know this time, both of them got go to Golden bell award or not. Hope that their manager can let them go. Actually I really think, both of them really don't have problem. Why both of them can attend Wei Lun concert together? Why both of them can appear in Wei Lun funeral? Going to such place is decide by them, but going for promo activity is arrange by their manager.
I also wish Mike can always become the focus of media, but sometime, Mike character that doesn't like to create news for himself makes the reporter didn't focus much thing on him.

Or... if he has hollywood opportunities, or tvb hongkong dramas... Well... Maybe go Korea to film some mcb or kbs? Something like Goong or Fullhouse. These two are really successful because everyone knows it. I really hope that Mike can do something like Huan Zhu Ge Ge. I think FTLY is still not that good because it doesn't reach out to other groupings. Like huan zhu ge ge is reaches out to the old people, young kids and teens. Although teens are the ones who have the supporting power as fans, but I think aunties can become fans too. Mike have alot of aunties fans.

FTLY is more focus on teenager. Auntie age almost all like to watch family drama. HZGG is a love and imperial family story. That is why attract more attention.

I hope that he will do a movie because i really hope so... It seems that his movie with Joe is not going anywhere now which is bad. I think that neither Joe or Mike are putting in effort to say that they are on good relations. Mike even admitted that they don't meet up as often already. I seriously think that this is a bad thing. Well, I was a little freaked out by what Joe says in some articles because it made him sound scary.

What Joe said in article??
For me, I think Mike and Joe are still young, there are still a lot of time for them to work in future. For the time being, it is better for them not to collaborate because when they collaborate, there will surely have news about who is the really "yi ge". Like what happen to Mike and Li Wei in BF.

I was just thinking about Mike's future career. He can't possibly be an idol forever. I know that he never wanted to be an idol. I was just wondering what will happen to him if he is in his 40s? I mean when he is in his 30s, he may still have fans. But what if he gets older? I don't promise to be a fan forever, and nobody can. Some fans may leave him one day. I try to support him as long as I can and as long as my passion is still burning.

Will he still have fans after he finish serving his army? all these questions are popping out for me and I'm worried for him. Mike is not a potential boss. He don't look like he knows how to handle businesses. I don't know... He's simple.

I was just wondering when will Mike serve his army? I think he will serve when he's army duration is left with 1 year because they minus 2 months of serving every year he delay and the min serving duration is 1 year. He'll most probably serve when he's 27/8 because that's when Zaizai and kingone had army problems. so...it's around 2 years time...

This is what every fans worried about for Mike. Going for an army really will effect Mike career. You can see, every year, there will surely be a few new pop star coming out.
Sometime, I think that Mike not suitable to be an idol because of his character.

#911 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

I agree. Mike's character is not suitable to be an idol because he's an introvert who don't know how to express himself well. But sometimes, he joke. But he seems to tell the joke for himself to laugh only. haha I always think that he got phobia of appearing onscreen sometimes, I dont know well. Sometimes, you can actually see that he's not comfortable with the crowd and all. But he really tries to interact with his fans and i really think he's very sincere.

I always have this intuition that Mike will be popular for very long. If you realise, Mike don't really have a high peak of his career but he's always doing very well all along, like still going on although he's not super popular. But this is different for other male idols, alot of them get the limelight for awhile and they loses it very soon. This is why I feel comfortable for Mike's current speed and all for his career. I think alot of male idols will lose their popularity very soon as they get older. But I don't really think so for Mike.

I'm always thinking about this question, if Mike is not so good looking, will I still like him? will I still think that he's good in acting? And my answer is still yes because other than the rest of the factors, I'm attracted to the person Mike more than other factors of him. I think many people stop liking their idols once they change. It can be like they are crazy over him the last year, and it became dislike this year. There are many people who are like that.

I think for the Weilun concert. That is a special case because it is with a mixture of private things that they want to do for Weilun. This is why Rainie and Ben also appeared together. This is what I think. As for why Ariel and Mike didn't appear in the same Awards ceremony, I think it is just coincidence because Ariel don't go to those events very often.

I think other than teens, Mike should 'target' people of more groups. I really hope that Mike can do another 'HZGG' kinda thing.

As for joe... In the spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by rainbowie, 17 October 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#912 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

Mike really spend a lot of time, learning how to interact with people. All this should also thanks to tvbs enews for letting mike to host. Mike change a lot after hosting enews. I remember Mike have said before that he is quiet and don't know how to communicate with other. Everytime I see the way he interact with fans, I really can feel the sincerity. Unlike some idol, I can only just see them showing care for fans unsincerely. Just for example, for those artists that don't know how to protect fans, they will let the media to go to hospital with them to visit their fans who involve in accident or in coma. But you see Mike, he is totally different. He go to visit his fans who involve in accident last year secretly. The paparazzi only manage to take Mike picture when he go to temple to pray for his fans. I think idol should protect their fans, especiallt for those who are sick.

Yup, Mike really doesn't have a big hit like Ming Dao have high rating PTF, Joe got high rating ISWAK, Ethan got FTLY, and Wu chun have the drama acted with Ella (forgot the name). Although DBY is a great hit for Mike, but it is not the no1 drama in rating during the airing time. Mike is just like slowly become famous and his fans gather a little at a time with his different type and feeling of drama. And there are also a lot of drama contract for Mike to consider. Mike achievement is not from one drama only. He gather it with his effort a little at a time.

Same with Rainbowie, the first time I saw Mike, I already think that he will be famous one day. Like Rainie, although I didn't watch all his drama, but I watch almost of it. I am not a super fans of Rainie. But same with Mike, I think Rainie will be a pop star. At that time I notice Rainie, she is still very young and not that popular like now. Everytime i saw newcomer, I will take notice of them.

First maybe most people notice Mike because he is handsome. But I know Mike from enews, so I like him because he is funny and give me the feeling of secretive. He sometimes looks quiet, but sometime he is very talkative. I was more attracted by his character than his look.

#913 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yups, in fact, the only drama which Mike topped in ratings was WWL. But to be true, like what Rainie says, what Mike and Rainie got from DBY was way more than what MingEn got from PTF. The sudden limelight and attention due to PTF was definitely on MingEn but when the drama finishes, the following year, most people forgets them in a sense. Meanwhile, DBY's after effects are slowly working on other parts of asia. Aimei did well, Mike got contract to Japan etc...

The main thing about Mike is that as long as Mike is in the cast, the copyrights of the drama will sell well. For instance, BF wasn't the top in ratings during that period but BF's copyrights sold better than RP which was done by Angela and Wu Chun. This is because Mike has a stable group of fans who's distributed rather evenly over asia. Like Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and all those places.

I agree that Mike takes care of his fans alot and he never wanted to make use of fans in any way. He's always good to fans. And polite. Sometimes, I think he tries very hard to be good to fans. The weiting car accident thing was a good example. There are simply too much idols who went to visit their fans and 'conveniently invited the media' over. I think thats seriously rude of them to make use of their fans. If you want to do charity, you can do it quietly and low profilely. You don't have to announce to the whole world.

Rmb the event for SzeChuan charity, the day after tvbs, there's another one. I think that many of them just went to show their faces and nothing really helps the actual situation. Why bother show your face and stand in front of the camera? you can just answer phone calls silently. There are some who even stop immediately after the live ended. So for Mike, I was angry at tvb who made Mike did the singing at the stage because it is obvious that Mike feels helpless and don't know what to do there. He wants to help and sing but he doesn't know how to.

I think there's just this thing about Mike.. haha~ I saw him first in Happy Sunday. Then I saw him in ENews DBY promo. Actually, I just fixed the pay tv at my place for a while. That was when I got to know Mike. After I fix the paid tv. I was more attracted to his mysterious but humorous but introvert character. He feels like zaizai to me sometimes. I think zaizai is like that some how...But the thing different about Mike is that... I don't know how the introvert him is inside...

Well... I think actions speaks best for itself. Who are the ones who will stay and who are the ones who will go... Like Eddie, he's not very popular but I think he will stay. He's those who doesn't need fans.
Spoiler

#914 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:25 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mike looks so tired and fatigue there~ Like soo... OMG! MIKE TAKE CARE!!!!!

#915 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:28 PM

Confirmed that MIke will NOT be attending GBA.
He got something else. And he'll be appearing soon. Still can't disclose the details but he's showing himself soon! Jumps! hops!

#916 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Confirmed that MIke will NOT be attending GBA.
He got something else. And he'll be appearing soon. Still can't disclose the details but he's showing himself soon! Jumps! hops!

What is mean by Mike will be appearing soon and he's showing himself soon??
Since WJYA is Angie cai drama, why can't she give Mike leave to come back to Taiwan to attend the award? But some news mention that it is not confirm yet whether Mike will attend or not.

#917 AndLoveYelledNO

AndLoveYelledNO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:07 AM

rainbowie, where did you get the news that it is confirmed? If he has other things to do, I understand because after all he is not nominated. But it would have been awesome to see him there.

Don't know if this was posted here before but here is an awesome BF video. Very nice.

#918 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:05 AM

What is mean by Mike will be appearing soon and he's showing himself soon??
Since WJYA is Angie cai drama, why can't she give Mike leave to come back to Taiwan to attend the award? But some news mention that it is not confirm yet whether Mike will attend or not.

I don't think Mike will be attending.
I think he's confirmed to have something. He have something on the next day. (confirmed but not officially announced yet) But on the day itself, I'm still not very sure. But I think that one have to depend on Angie Chai. I feel like screaming when I see those news because it could be possible! I could have been! PLEASE! But I think it is not to Mike to decide or not. We have to see Rainie's side and both of their companies etc.

But I'll very excited for his upcoming thing.

rainbowie, where did you get the news that it is confirmed? If he has other things to do, I understand because after all he is not nominated. But it would have been awesome to see him there.

Don't know if this was posted here before but here is an awesome BF video. Very nice.

Erm... It is not really announced. But I got info from 'people'. And this is really trustworthy. I think he make the official announcement soon.

I really hope Mike goes to GBA but I think it is really not possible already. It's okay! But the more I want him to go because everyone else is going! ARGH!

I think I can say more because I saw people disclosing more info.

Mike got something on in Shanghai for 31/10 and 1/11. They already invited the press and media for 31/10 event so... he can't really change or anything...

#919 apple juice

apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2908 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:41 AM

I think I can say more because I saw people disclosing more info.

Mike got something on in Shanghai for 31/10 and 1/11. They already invited the press and media for 31/10 event so... he can't really change or anything...

Quite sad that Mike can't attend it because the Taichung group members all attend it. Wei Lun will be watching them from heaven. I really Taichung group can reunion at Golden Bell award.

Really!!! Can't wait for 31 october!!! besides waiting for mike to come out, another reason is 31 october is the last day of my exam!! haha

Taichung group video

#920 rainbowie

rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2035 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

apple juice
I love that Taichung video. But it seems to me that Ethan isn't part of the group. If ethan is part of the group, then more people will be part of the group like eddie, dylan guo, etc... Wel...

But it all seems to ironic to me. I no longer know what is the truth between them. Like who is who, who is friend with who, is who still friends? But I love it. I love their friendship and really hope that it can be like the past.

It could be reunion but it won't. Mike won't be going and this is a fact. Even though, I still hope for the miracle. MIRA-CLE. haha~

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users