AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Carl Ng Ka Lung (吳嘉龍)

carl ng ng ka lung

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 07:30 PM

Carl Wu/ Ng's father is Richard Ng... quite a famous actor in chinese shows. He married a Brit.... so Carl Wu is of mixed parentage.

He's acted in a few shows in little little parts. His most recent would be in New Police Story where he was one of the policemen who was with Jackie Chan when they raided the factory place. He was the one who got hung by the neck when the bad guys trapped him. The caucasian mixed chinese looking guy. Oh he also disturbed his colleague in the lift while going to the higher floor during that same scene.

He's also a model for some advertisements. Anyone has any pictures? Don't know how to post pictures.

Edited by Zyphere, 26 November 2005 - 12:14 AM.

#2 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 04:42 AM

here he is:

Posted Image

#3 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 October 2004 - 09:16 PM

Oh nice.... he's quite cute.. and speaks Cantonese with an English accent... hehe.. i think that's cute cute cute.... :lol?:

Edited by o00ze, 30 October 2004 - 09:18 PM.

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 12:53 PM

he was also in Colour of the Truth (don't know if it's right) with Raymond Wong, Jordan Chan, Anthony Wong and Gillian Chung... i think he's pretty hot!

#5 novemberbaby

novemberbaby

arashi/arashi: best pairing.

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1195 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 05:31 AM

he looks pretty cute =] man, people who are mixed are so much prettier and cuter.

#6 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:22 AM

it was so cool, i just saw the medallion over the weekend and carl was in it!

too bad he was only in it for like ten seconds but i still saw him!

i was amazed to see a couple of asian stars in that movie too, such as nicholas tse, anthony wong, and christy chung

i think jackie likes having stars play cameos in his movies, that's why it's always fun to try and spot the celebrity :lol:

#7 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:00 AM

he was in the medallion? who was he???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he played a really smalle role, so small that if you blinked you'd probably miss him

but in the beginning of the movie, when jackie is eating food from one of the stalls on the streets of hong kong, he hears through his head phones that the criminals they want to catch have been spotted so he runs to this van where there is a group of special unit police officers in the back of the van and when jackie gets in and sits down, carl plays one of the officers in the back of the van sitting next to jackie!

#8 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:58 PM

he played a really smalle role, so small that if you blinked you'd probably miss him

but in the beginning of the movie, when jackie is eating food from one of the stalls on the streets of hong kong, he hears through his head phones that the criminals they want to catch have been spotted so he runs to this van where there is a group of special unit police officers in the back of the van and when jackie gets in and sits down, carl plays one of the officers in the back of the van sitting next to jackie!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh yeah, i think i remember seeing him there! haha, thanks! That is an extremely small role though!

#9 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:39 AM

he was also in Yesterday Once More playing sammi's bf...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, his role was really stupid in there, made him look like an idiot, how he was so passive to the women in his life

i kinda felt bad for him though, he really loved sammi and she just used him to get the jewelry

if i remember correctly i think he was also in the new police story, i think one of jackie's crew who dies, but not sure

i would like to see him in larger roles

#10 smeLLyphant37

smeLLyphant37

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 11:27 PM

He also played ICAC 2004 ... He's HOT clapclap

#11 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 05:15 AM

He also played ICAC 2004 ... He's HOT  clapclap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really? i don't remember seeing him in that, what did he play?

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 February 2005 - 06:14 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's cutie, hope he would be famous in the future

#13 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:53 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's in one of the stories, i think it's the one about the fake passports and stuff... he's not an ICAC, but he was an undercover for the ICAC and helped catch the bad guys. He speaks english w/ a brittish accent, it's soo cute!

#14 amidaladown

amidaladown

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 03:59 AM

He has a famous father who did really funny movies in the early eighties and late seventies. He reminds me of Maggie Q. I'm not sure why. He has a gorgeous body though and his mom is pretty supportive of him. He was in that erotic movie with Theresa, ex-wife of kenny b.

#15 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:25 AM

ohhh... so that's who he is.

he seems more like a stunt kind of guy, at least that's the impression i got of him from some movies. maybe he likes to do his own stunts - hence why jackie put him in new police story.

here's a page for him at lovehkfilm.com

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:11 AM

He acted in a category III film Colour Blossoms as a policman....

Can see his pink nipples in that movie....
But if I have not mistaken his nipples are darker in colour in other ads pictures...

:noclue

#17 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

He acted in a category III film Colour Blossoms as a policman....

Can see his pink nipples in that movie....
But if I have not mistaken his nipples are darker in colour in other ads pictures...

:noclue

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U're funny... hahaha.. pink nipples? Of the many many parts of his body to notice, u notice his nipples... Sheeshh...

#18 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:04 AM

U're funny... hahaha.. pink nipples? Of the many many parts of his body to notice, u notice his nipples... Sheeshh...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is pink and quite distinguished in the movie and that's why i noted it .....

#19 MzAsian

MzAsian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:19 AM

Heyyy! He's cute! Where did I see him before..?? So familliar...can anyone help me out here? Hehe.

Any pics or info about him? :P

#20 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 09:48 AM

hey..i don't really know him but have seen him in a few films..so does he live in hk?or the UK?

actually..i do kinda know whoo he is..well his dad anyways..cos ive seen his dad a few times, he kinda looks abit like his dad..kinda...

Edited by deepfan, 22 July 2005 - 05:58 PM.

#21 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:47 PM

well i havent seen him personally but on tv and newspapers...

#22 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 03:42 PM

i watched an episode of the ICAC 2004...was he in it with anthony wong, hawick lau?? he was supposed to be the russian guy rite? he spoke abit of russian in it too..wow

#23 Katie3856

Katie3856

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 08:57 PM

i watched an episode of the ICAC 2004...was he in it with anthony wong, hawick lau?? he was supposed to be the russian guy rite? he spoke abit of russian in it too..wow

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[FONT=Arial]

yep, thats him...i think he was named Tommy or something in that show...not sure

#24 Yingyang

Yingyang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 11:08 AM

finally i found what his name is, i search for such a long time, i really think this guy is HOT!!! i´he seen him in magazine as a model, and OMG his body is so hot.. he is really a handsome guy. I haven´t seen him in any movie but want, i think i will se Yesterday Once More. hope i can get the VCD, but he is really really handsome, anyone here who knows his age???

#25 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:03 AM

yup i think hes 29 this yr...doesnt look like it does it? hhe you can find out more about him at this site

http://carl-ng.hk.st/

#26 hkdramafan

hkdramafan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 09:37 AM

Saw him in Miss Asia 2005. He's sure hot though he came across as a bit snobbish.. His name has often been named in many functions but the pics usually contained the more famous artists instead of him. Hope he considers cooperating with TVB more often to gain more popularity.
Here's a link to a recent pic I found in a bosco thread yesterday:
http://forums.cinple...x.cgi?read=6367
4th link

http://img332.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img332/3346/bw46wd6fv.png

Edited by hkdramafan, 11 December 2005 - 06:02 PM.

#27 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:06 AM

really? in what way did u find him snobbish? the way he spoke or just how he acted?

#28 hkdramafan

hkdramafan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 08:19 PM

It was the way he asked the questions and interrupt ppl. Maybe he just tried to be smart/funny? But I still kinda like him.

#29 hlac

hlac

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1723 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 08:15 PM

Carls Wu, he is pretty good looking, very tall and skinny. I watched him in a few movies and tvb series, he is funny and his accent is really cute. Haven't seen much of him lately.

#30 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:11 AM

oh rite...hehe maybe he was treyna be funny heheh but i dunno i havent seen him present before :( yup i love his accent too! hehe

#31 hkdramafan

hkdramafan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

Wonder he'd look even better with a bit eye brow waxing :lmao:. Whatever, he radiates this smothering macho sexiness.
Is his dad eurasian either (chinese/portuguese maybe?).

#32 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 10:18 AM

im not sure bout the dad..i dont think so i think he looks 100% chinese....but im not certain on that

#33 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 4137 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:42 PM

he really really looks hot and cute at the same time :lol?: but i really can't remember he played in any TVB series.. :blink:

#34 cwaim

cwaim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 05:19 AM

im not sure bout the dad..i dont think so i think he looks 100% chinese....but im not certain on that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i don't quite agree that he looks 100% chinese. he has this 'ang moh' look

#35 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:53 PM

Posted Image

#36 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:41 PM

i don't quite agree that he looks 100% chinese. he has this 'ang moh' look

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His dad is Chinese...chinese actor Richard Ng.. acted in a lot of old shows.. he's got a moustache and always in comedys. Sorry don't know his chinese name.

His mom is British.

So he's mix half half... heard his sister is pretty? No pics on her though.

#37 smeLLyphant37

smeLLyphant37

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:46 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ICAC 2004 had various cases. I think he was in the 1st one, he had to help the cops go against the triads.

I saw Carl Ng while I was in front of Starbucks in Central, Hong Kong. He had on headphones, so I couldn't really talk to him. And he gave me a look when I was pointing to him to my mom. He was like literally walk by me, one inch!? No one really bothered him. Guess I am star struck because it was my 1st time in HK. :shock

#38 deepfan

deepfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

o my goodness....recently on one of the entertainment shows..it showed a clip of him with fiona sit where they had to decorate each others jacket...he really looked good there...anyone know what he is up to now?

#39 Phish

Phish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1362 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:20 PM

His father Richard Ng.. famous actor in the 80s. Especially famous in the My Lucky Stars series with Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung

Carlo and his dad Richard Ng
Posted Image

#40 litoxcici

litoxcici

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 03:31 AM

i think i saw him on e-buzz doing a modeling show for timberland with bernice and kevin cheng. and they asked if bernice thought carl was his type and something about him going to dinner with 2 females and being really friendly with them.