AF needs funding again

Photo

Bernice Liu & Male Model have sparks while filming Ad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:38 AM

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianeu.net
Source: Mingpao, Takungpao

Bernice Liu & Male Model have sparks while filming Ad

Earlier Bernice Liu and VJ Dominic shot promotional photos for Sony Ericsson's new mp3 cellphone. Although this is the first time the two collaborated, but they already started sparks. They were so intimate that they seem like a real couple. When they were shooting, they shared music together from the phone, such a great "phone pair". Maybe because they both are westerners, therefore its not hard to be familiar with each other. Before shooting, they communicated entirely in english to each other, discussing how they would shoot the pictures for the best promotion of the phone. It is most appreciated that the phone is thin and can fit in hang bags or pants pockets. In order to accommodate the two kinds of skin colors 'silver' (閃鑠銀」) and 'horizon black' (「天際黑」), Bernice did two poses in the promotional photos. One is a party look while the other is a more administrative look. She wore a tube dress and a belt to create the authoritive appearance. Bernice's performance is very similar to a professional model.

Dogs listen to music, she takes pictures
Bernice feels that a cellphone is her job's most essential item. While waiting to take the pictures, she listened to music on her phone, she uses some of the music to prepare for the photo shoot. Listening to those music allows her to easily get into the right mood when its time to take the pictures. Bernice laughs and said that she would also share her favorite music with her 5 dogs at home, they became sensitive towards the music. Once they hear the sound of it, they would come running and Bernice would then use her phone to take pictures of her lovely dogs.

#2 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:39 AM

She looks fabulous in the pictures! And that guy looks quite cute! But I'm sure Moses does not feel threatened at all since they have more chemistry.

#3 kchliew

kchliew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:43 PM

bernice look so pretty in this pic...she really famous at all.no wonder she is tvb top earning money actress last year

#4 *HellBoi*

*HellBoi*

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2094 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

I didn't know that bernice was good in english !!! I thought she was average !!! hehehe.
Anyway i almost thought that the male was an asian dude in the above photo until i read the ariticle .LOL!! They suit each other and westerners are always friendly !!

#5 pucca

pucca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:22 PM

Bernice looks so pretty and the male model looks so cute. They look good together in the ad. But then again, Bernice is friendly with everybody with her down to earth personality.

#6 aznfusion

aznfusion

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

I think they are a nice looking couple. The pictures look good and wow, Bernice has a lot of dogs. Lucky dogs!

#7 ♥ L E N A

♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3895 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

bernice is a very friendly person, which is probably why she has rumors with guys that she works with...but westernized people usually are more welcoming and playful around one another

#8 kalake

kalake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1115 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:30 AM

wow.. .the guy model does look handsome... the photoshoot is beautiful too!

#9 crispy

crispy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:34 AM

surprised no one asked about moses haha

#10 shingee

shingee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:37 AM

The pics look great. They look awesome with the phone. Bernice was perfect for the advertisement.

#11 mandy_candy33

mandy_candy33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1232 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:11 AM

she's such a pretty female artist. i think she still needs improvement as an actress and she suits modelling more

#12 mchu17

mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2945 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:15 AM

they book look great in the pict! very good image!

#13 chocobaby

chocobaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:27 AM

They look so nice in the photos. Who is this guy? Looks refreshing new and looked good pairing up with Bernice I think.

#14 Midwayvalley

Midwayvalley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

bernice seems to be looking better and better everyday. this is a really nice photo for the ad as they really do look like a real couple

#15 Aznbadboi

Aznbadboi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:04 PM

she looks really good for her in tvb business. She could even go for model business because she is tall and beautiful.

#16 dark_hyperion

dark_hyperion

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

Aww she looks so pretty in these pics!
I like her with Moses though =P

#17 ttlexi

ttlexi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:52 AM

the male model is not looking so bad and bernice is gorgeous, they have a very good chemistry too :D

#18 angelangie

angelangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:01 PM

they look so happy to be in each other arms....one might really misunderstood that they are the real couple but that will only add jist to their pictures which is good ^^

#19 ronrayng

ronrayng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

It seems like Bernice has sparks with everyone she works with. I think she's just the type of person that makes everyone comfortable around her. She looks really cute in the picture.

#20 aznvolleygurl

aznvolleygurl

Sweee

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1215 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:10 PM

he sure is a cute guy. they match a lot but i think she looks better with moses. haha.
after wasabi mon amour, i think bernice isnt as feminine as i thought she was...

#21 satchel&buck

satchel&buck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:12 PM

bernice is so pretty. that guy is a good partner for her.