AF needs funding again

Photo

Sonija Kwok Becomes Bernice Liuís Mother Becomes AV Girl After Photo Manipulation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:32 PM

Credits: Serena @ http://asian-gossip.blogspot.com

TVB’s new series 《盛世人傑》 had a worship ceremony for the first day of filming. The artistes in attendance were Bernice Liu, Sonija Kwok, Cheng Jut Si (鄭則士) and Li Xiang Qin (李香琴). Lydia Shum and Qin Jie (琴姐) are good friends. Qin Jie revealed that Lydia’s health is good recently. They went out for vegetarian dishes a month earlier. She encouraged her to be careful of the food she was eating. Sonija’s character in the series is the mother of Bernice and the stepmother of Matthew Ko. She is very happy to be called “mom” even though it is in the series only. For this series, there are a lot of ancient words for dialogue but fortunately Sonija’s Chinese is good. Sonija should be able to handle it. Lately there are reports that Michael Tao and his wife is reuniting. Sonija said that she would not respond to it.

Also, Edison Chan and other artistes are involved in rated R pictures on the internet. Even though, the photos authenticities were not proven yet but it has incurred a lot of attention. Sonija doesn’t know Edison personally but she feels that the photos are not real. She doesn’t plan to examine the photos. Sonija said that as an artiste, she needs to protect herself from these situations. Luckily she only has pictures of dogs and cats on her phone. It won’t contain any pictures of males to prevent misunderstanding. Someone uploaded pictures of an AV girl who resembled her onto the internet before this scandal happened. So Sonija doesn’t view those pictures as a sign of her not supporting the behaviour. It is very important for girls to know how to protect themselves.

Bernice did not view those pictures because she doesn’t want to support that behaviour. She feels that everyone has their privacy and doesn’t need to make it known. People should not be debating this because it affects the people who are involved. She hopes that the media would stop publishing those pictures or else it becomes encouragement for the perpetrators.

Edited by mv_288, 01 February 2008 - 02:58 AM.

#2 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7408 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:52 PM

to be honest, even if a celebrity thinks the photos are real, they wouldn't go any further than just keeping it in their minds. it's just as bad for them to say what they think is true because then their career would go down just like that. it's either saying you don't think it's true, or saying you won't comment.

#3 traciebo0ox3

traciebo0ox3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

coool, first time seeing sonija being a mom in the series! and bernice being the daugther would be cute! hope this series will be good!

#4 xjeanzxx

xjeanzxx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2618 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

sonija's in the series is the mom of bernice and stepmother of matthew...can't wait to see it....

#5 supershan128

supershan128

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

i adore Sonjia, glad to see she will be in a series and has matured in her role, but I can't believe they're making bernice her daughter!!!! ugh! come on TVB - why do you make women with 10 years difference mother and daughter - if even 10 years! I feel for Sonjia.

#6 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (supershan128 @ Jan 31 2008 4 44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i adore Sonjia, glad to see she will be in a series and has matured in her role, but I can't believe they're making bernice her daughter!!!! ugh! come on TVB - why do you make women with 10 years difference mother and daughter - if even 10 years! I feel for Sonjia.

Yea that's so true. bernice is only 5 years younger than sonija, and sonija has to be her mom lol.

#7 sport

sport

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6974 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:38 AM

I really like the cast especially since it has Sunny Chan my favorite actor! Definitely can't wait to watch.

#8 diepppppp

diepppppp

Can't Live Without TVB

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:55 AM

what?? Sonija to be bernice's mom and Matthew's stepmother?? I don't think that character fits Sonija quite well since she is probably around the same age or close to as bernice and matthew. It's going to be wierd but i'll still wish them good luck. Can't wait to see it, hopefully it's not going to be as bad as it sounds.

#9 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52632 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:47 AM

Isn't Leila in this series too. Haven't seen Sonija act as a mom before. It should be pretty interesting to watch. I want to see Bernice in this series.

#10 Guest_misz_alice_*

Guest_misz_alice_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:14 AM

I seriously can't wait to watch this series!! The cast really looks good and I haven't seen Sonija act and I'm excited to see if she improved!! Bernice and Sonija look really pretty!!

#11 Fēi~ling

Fēi~ling

Christ The Lord

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3048 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:01 AM

sonija will be playing bernice's mom??? isn't that a bit too weird? she's not that old..
but i really looking forward for this series.. mainly b'coz of bernice and lydia. so proud of lydia,.. she still can work while she's in a serious sick.

#12 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:13 AM

i'm excited to see bernice and sunny paired up again. i like her hair in this series!

#13 Fanny_333

Fanny_333

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2055 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:34 AM

i'm cant wait to see bernice again!!!! and matthew ko!! i love him =]

#14 xxcaro1xx

xxcaro1xx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1667 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:35 AM

I can't wait for the series I like the cast and it'll be a chance to see Sonjia being a mother in the series.