AF needs funding again

Photo

TTV/SETTV Idol Drama "Bull Fighting" Wraps Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2623 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:31 AM

Translated by LittleDevil @ asianfanatics.net

TTV/SETTV Idol Drama "Bull Fighting" Wraps Up

TTV/SETTV Idol Drama "Bull Fighting, Up To It?" had a wine celebration the previous night. Mike He, Hebe, LeeWei, Jian Chang, and Ke Huan all waited until the whole crew arrived. Mike He said, "During celebration time, inside my heart, I think the five different flavors all combine together, I am a bit happy inside, although I do feel a bit rejected and sad. The happy times are over, nobody wants to part without each other after working for a whole half ayear, I am really touched by what everyone has done. We are separating today, and I'm really dejected."

After the celebration, Mike He plans to go out of country to rest; LeeWei had his schedule full during New Year, so now, he hopes to spend more time with his grandma; Hebe just never stops, she's already at the Mainland. Tomorrow (24th), she's attending the Movie "Chang Jiang Qi Hao" Beijing concert!

To follow up, "Bull Fighting, Up To It?" had tons of products that featured the stars, and the book sold more than two million copies. When television first prodcasts a show, something moral-like is usually told; in this case, it was, "Ruo He wil lturn to Sheng Xue to get help for 'begging his mother." LeeWei said, "Do other TV shows display similar morals? Let's all take a look."

"Bull Fighting, Up To It?" took half a year to film. Mike He went through SETTV's filming process, learning a lot from Director Liu Jun Jie, showing himself well onscreen; Hebe is where Director Liu worked the hardest. Hebe said, "The very first moment I met him, I told the director that I cannot play basketball, and I cannot cry. The director told me, 'No problem, let me take care of it, if there's any problem, just say so,' LeeWei commented, "She (Hebe) is my closest female actress in the cast, her acting is really natural."

LeeWei has worked with Director Liu three times, and he hopes to work with him again. LeeWei and Hebe both said together at the same time, "Mike He could go act in another drama! He is Taiwan's greatest idol!"

During the celebration, everyone was crazy about "Bull Fighting," and they all played a PK game. Hebe copied the director's actions for fun -- Hebe will be oing to the Mainland from Taiwan, she said, "in the Mainland, 'Bull Fighting, Up To It?' is really popular. When I visit, a lot of people call me, "Yi Sheng Xue!"

After the celebration, everyone said goodbye, Hebe headed to the Mainland. Today, she attended the Movie "Chang Jiang Qi Hao" Beijing concert. Mike is going out of country to take a break, and LeeWei will be spending more time with his grandma.

Online Clip of The Celebration Taking Place

Edited by LittleDevil, 27 January 2008 - 02:03 AM.
thumbnail pic

#2 CandieCutie

CandieCutie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:08 AM

Woww the cast in DNYBY has a very good relationship together... no wonder they were awesome in the drama too! I guess they must feel really sad to be parting, yet happy that they can finally rest!

#3 pink ice

pink ice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:22 AM

They have finished filming. Any idea there is how many episode for this series?

#4 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

they finished filming :O
omgs.. and now the three mains are separating for the time being?
anyways, jia you everyone and and bull fighting! =]

i have a feeling its about 13-15 episodes.. im not sure.

#5 younggrandma

younggrandma

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:12 AM

the shooting is finished. i've always hope for 20 episodes. now it seems that is only 15. well they all looked very happy and in good terms.

#6 babigoddess

babigoddess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:37 AM

ahhh shucks..! i hate it whenever people had to separate after working together for a good amount of time cuz it makes people sad...i know i would miss EVERYONE that i've worked w/ for a long time...but i suppose u can't do anything about that cuz u have to do other things right..? i hope mike, hebe, and lee wei all can enjoy their upcoming new years...heheh..

#7 teekaiii

teekaiii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

aawww~~ finished already..
I've only watched up to ep6.. cant watch due to school *sigh*
cant wait till its out for sale =)

#8 yuting

yuting

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1131 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:21 AM

bull fighting's great, too bad that they're separating already, maybe in the future they'll have another project together
jia you to all of them

#9 Link02

Link02

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:28 AM

Wrap Up? Finished?! A little "shi bu de" like Mike, but well, congratulate for BullFighting casts & crew then.. clapclap

#10 aixibi

aixibi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:19 AM

Angela - thanks for translating this news.. :hug
Congratulate to Mike, Hebe, LeeWei, and all casts and crews for finished up BullFighting.. clapclap
Mike shi bu de ma?? Me too.. Can't believe their parting already.. Too soon.. But not too soon too, it's half of a year.. Meh! Nevermind, they can always collaborate in another project again.. ^_^

BullFighting jia you! DouNiu, yong bu fang qi NEVER GIVE UP!!!

#11 Fēi~ling

Fēi~ling

Christ The Lord

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3048 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

i've watched the clip of BF wrap up party.. time goes very fast. i just remember read the news about BF just started to filming and now, it finished.
btw, i heard it will hv 14 eps in total

#12 uncchristine99

uncchristine99

TEAM JACOB!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1327 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:02 PM

That is a great picture of the three of them! So if they just wrapped, I wonder how close we are to the end? Have they said how many episodes there are gonna be yet? I feel like most shows wrap before they even premiere, don't they? I dunno...

I'm only on ep07 but I really like Bullfighting. Well done for all three of them. I didn't know if Hebe would be able to match Mike on an acting level... but she has really impressed me. It took longer for me to get into Lee Wei but now I like him a lot too... he's the perfect friend character!

Seems like Mike hasn't really had a chance to breathe between his last three dramas. A lot of Mike fans commented that he looked very tired and worn out during the recent WWL activities in Malaysia so I'm glad that he is finally going on vacation!

I didn't know BF was showing on the mainland too. That's funny how Hebe says people call her by her character. Congrats to the three of them on a good drama together. Hopefully Hebe gets to be the leading lady more now. And Mike, well... you know he'll have a new project soon—he never sits around for long.

#13 Fanny_333

Fanny_333

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2055 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

the picture is so cute!! LOLZ i love it when lee wei and hebe always say that mike is the star of the drama. its true =] but hes such a good actor xD

#14 blue*star

blue*star

1 Timothy 4 : 12

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1428 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:23 PM

i love how hebe is so straightforward with her weaknesses, :)

#15 iceeblaze

iceeblaze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:43 PM

i want to see a clip, anyone have one??? if it does hav 14 eps, seems kinda short since it took them a while to get together

#16 Yoosutic

Yoosutic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1370 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:33 AM

.wow hebe juss neva stops i wanna see her in another drama again thou cuz i see potential n she did a good job for a beginner. lolzx mike can do som other drama since he look so good n ish sucha good actor hehe so cute lee wei n hebe improve alot im glad the cast have sucha good bond n funni how hebe is so straight foward yet the product or director ish even more. i will take care of it wow he sureli did

#17 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2623 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:29 PM

I think BF is supposed to be around 14 episodes, because Hebe had a picture of her hand in the S.H.E blog tapping episode 14 script for Sheng Xue.

#18 ttlexi

ttlexi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:32 AM

it finally over, sad to see this over but congratulations to the casts anyway :D

#19 ChemMaster

ChemMaster

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2623 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (iceeblaze @ Jan 25 2008 2 43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i want to see a clip, anyone have one??? if it does hav 14 eps, seems kinda short since it took them a while to get together

First half is the clip for BF, second half is on another drama.

I think everyone will enjoy this clip--all three of them generally have grown to be really close friends after BF finished filming. Just look at them, it's a sign of friendship.

updating first post