AF needs funding again

Photo

Vanness Wu films MV, teaches Bernice Liu how to dance

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:58 AM

Source: Takungpao
Translated by mv_288 @ http://asianfanatics.net

Vanness Wu and Bernice Liu attended apm’s Nike function yesterday. Earlier, Vanness specially directed the MV for his new song "She's Not Sorry". He invited Bernice to take part in his MV. On the day of filming, it happened to be Bernice’s birthday. Vanness praised Bernice for being very professional. Vanness directed while at the same time teaching do the desired dance moves for the MV.

Does not know about Vic and Barbie’s split
Through his manager, Vic has confirmed his split with Barbie. As a good friend of Vic’s, Vanness expressed that he did not know about this, since they haven’t been in touch for the past few days. When he returns to Taiwan, he will get in touch with Vic. When asked if he will go comfort them, he expressed that he will do what a friend should do. Then will he introduce girls to Vic? Vanness feels that everyone’s conditions are different, and also expressed that the press is very cruel to ask him to introduce girls to Vic so soon! Vanness doesn’t know to much about their split, and will find out soon.

Bernice expresses she has given up her birthday to Nike, and also expressed that she was at Nike functions for the last 3 years on Valentine’s Days as well. She praised Vanness for being very professional. Shee believes that a person who knows how to dance will have good body language, easily expressing themselves. Does Moses Chan also know how to dance? Bernice says that she doesn’t know

Edited by mv_288, 16 January 2008 - 04:07 AM.

#2 blue*star

blue*star

1 Timothy 4 : 12

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1428 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:02 AM

oooh interesting article :) so vaness didn't know about vic's breakup, hm, not surprising, it's obvious that they're really busy. and his orange hair ...^^ it's very stand outish.

but i have to say, they're both looking very fit and toned!

#3 traciebo0ox3

traciebo0ox3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

awwws bernice had to spend her bday working lol..she looks great! very fit body! im jealous! LOL bernice & vanness are such professional dancers! keep it up!

#4 Choco ~ Latte

Choco ~ Latte

AF Noob Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25783 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:30 AM

If Vic didnt even tell all his members than obviously he doesnt want the reporters to bother them about it <_<
anyhow I wanna see vanness' new Mv i liked his last solo ones so i wanna see this one -_-

#5 dadalin

dadalin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:09 AM

oo so hes currently in HK...his MV promotion got over shadowed by his friends breakup

#6 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 06:26 AM

oo! Vanness & Bernice! OMG two dancers! AND they can speak to each other in english!

#7 shatteredsouls

shatteredsouls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1328 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:47 AM

haha, those reporters never fail to mention moses whenever bernice is around. I envy bernice because she can dance, I can't dance for human's sake! lol.

#8 kimmiieekimkim

kimmiieekimkim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

it's great that vanness is back on the lime light. XD i wished he'd be the image model of nike here in the philippines. his pics would definitely look a lot better in nike stores than someone else. hahahaha
LOL

#9 Bwear

Bwear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 02:32 PM

Vanness + Bernice should be awesome!

I've just watched the MV (very low quality), and I'm not really impressed with it though. Bernice looks hot as usually, but she only appears in the beginning. Just 20 seconds - the rest was too blurry.

#10 quirk183

quirk183

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

Wow amazing, i didn't expect this combination, but it looks great.

#11 waichang

waichang

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1851 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:50 PM

wow.. i was not expecting a taiwanese artist like him to choose bernice to work on his MV....

#12 Cutieangel

Cutieangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

WOW! Bernice got the chance to work with Vanness. I know Vanness will be there for Vic when needed; the same goes to the other members of F4. I know they will be there for Vic at anytime.

#13 doraemon1188

doraemon1188

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:45 PM

dats cool bernice got to work with vanness, that's realli gd news...they're both in gd shape and r both gr8, i don't fink bernice would mind vanness giving her some comments about her dancin even though i fink bernice dances alrite..bt there's still space for improvement.

#14 hunni<3

hunni<3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:45 AM

Bernice looks really pretty in these pictures. i want to see the mv now, she dances really well!
:]

#15 Fēi~ling

Fēi~ling

Christ The Lord

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3048 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:25 AM

vanness and bernice! such a fresh pairing.. they both grew up from overseas and both can dance really well..! i can't wait to see his mv.. gotta see them dances

#16 crazyrex05

crazyrex05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

I hope to see both of them more, and Bernice looks great in the outfit. Does anyone have the preview of the MV?

Edited by crazyrex05, 17 January 2008 - 11:57 AM.

#17 deng

deng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:10 AM

even if vanness knew about the break up, he won't be quick to admit it. f4 members are always like that, when asked about the other's business, they always say they don't know. to protect their brother, i guess.

#18 tingting77

tingting77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (deng @ Jan 21 2008 8 10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
even if vanness knew about the break up, he won't be quick to admit it. f4 members are always like that, when asked about the other's business, they always say they don't know. to protect their brother, i guess.

I guess so too ...Just lurve f4

#19 CC.Xo.

CC.Xo.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:10 PM

Vanness && Bernice look pretty cute together ! ^_^
Looking forward to the mv.

#20 mizpolly1031

mizpolly1031

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

Its good that they're using different ppl now rather than just the ones in there country, I think Vaness's hair is outstanding and different.