Posted Image

OFFICIAL SITE:blog.pixnet.net/honeyclover2008
CTS: http://www.cts.com.tw/prog/a/a0080/
GTV: http://www.gtv.com.t...S051420080517U/

BROADCAST PERIOD & AIRING TIME
starting May 25, 2008 until (?) at 10:00 pm on CTS Channel

Posted ImagePosted Image

SYNOPSIS

Taiwanese adaptation of the popular Japanese manga with the same title, Honey and Clover (Hachimitsu to Kurōbā) created by Chika Umino. The series is based on the Japanese shoujo manga. There are 10 volumes of the manga. The manga broke the record of selling 1,000,000 copies in one day.

• Honey and Clover
A drama adaptation from a hot selling comic. It is a story that portrays how 5 ardent youths from University of the Arts face love, friendship, and the future.
  • 1st love!!! Single-sided love???
The 5th year architecture student Zhen Shan (Joe Cheng), who is gentle and soft on the inside holds a torch for Li Hua (Su Hui Lun), a lady boss of an architectural firm. At the same time, he becomes aware that his best friend, Ya Gong (Janine Chang) is also having a single-sided adoration for him…

Until the elegant and smart suitor, Ye Feng (Chen Yu Fan) appears, Ya Gong then realizes that she and Zhen Shan are the same. Both unable to respond to the affection given by other's while being caught in the first love of their life…
  • Love confession!!! Love so pure???
A simple and honest person, architecture student Zhu Ben (Li Guo Yi), falls in love at first sight with the niece of Teacher Xiu Shi (Zhang Han), Xiao Yu (Yi Teng Qian Huang) who is a Fine Arts freshman. Zhu Ben's 7th year senior, Chang Lin Tian (Peng Hu Yan) also falls for Xiao Yu at the same time. With regard to love, being young and ignorant, both have different attitudes and correspondence. But both have an unbeatable sincerity. In a friendship as sweet as honey, there are also many sour and puckery sides to the aporia of a one-sided love.
Facing issues like producing works of art, graduating, finding employment, the journey to finding oneself,
Who will finally be the one who is able to find the lucky 4 leave clover, and taste the sweetness of love's honey…

CAST & CHARACTERS BACKGROUND

Posted Image
Joe Cheng as Den Zhen Shan
  • gentle and steady guy who mesmerize all
Catch phrase: Even if I can only watch from afar, please let me just quietly stay over here, teacher, let's have a drink!
Spoiler

Posted Image
Janine Chang as He Ya Gong
  • an iron woman who is strong person on the outside but soft on the side
Catch phrase: This feeling I have will be till the end of the world?! Hmm. Give you my shoe size.
Spoiler

Posted Image
Eddie Peng as Ren Sen Tian
  • a forever repeat student whose direction is lost
Catch phrase: Being a student is the best. School is the best place to save money. The students over there, you can't kiss.
Spoiler

Posted Image
Chiaki Ito as Hua Ben Huang
  • a beautiful genius who is as sharp as a fairy
Catch phrase: Everything can be drawn, but only love is difficult to draw. My, this bread looks delicious.
Spoiler

Posted Image
Lego Li as An Zhu Ben
  • a youth without enemies
Catch phrase: The problems between love and friendship, I can only find a simple answer to it, it'll work!
Spoiler

Posted Image
Tarcy Su as Fang Li Hua
  • a beauty that is unable to heal her wounds.
Catch phrase: Love and beloved, my whole world should be drizzling.
Spoiler

Posted Image
David Chen as Tang Ye Feng
  • a prince in the arena of first loves
Catch phrase: Princess Ya Gong, I'll rescue you from the castle.
Spoiler

Posted Image
Zhang Han as Hua Xiu Si
  • an intelligent lecturer who is close to the people
Catch phrase: Genius, you have to persevere on!
Spoiler

Posted Image
Nylon Chen as (?)

Posted Image
Lin Dao Yuan as (?)

Director: Robin Lee who has directed [The Fairy Shoes] and [My DNA says I Love You]

[color="#FFA500"][font="Book Antiqua"]more info about the manga: http://en.wikipedia....oney_and_Clover

**Translated by Acemaverick@wiki.d-addicts.com**

NEWS
Zheng Yuan Chang collaborating with 2 beautiful girls in Taiwanese version of Honey and Clover
A solemn face Joe Cheng; tossed away the secret crush Janine Chang
Joe Cheng, flowery print shirt is stylish not girlie
'Honey and Clover' signing session; Joe Cheng solely enjoying Tracy Su and becomes public enemy/David Chen going to steal Janine Zhang; Joe Cheng is jealous
Joe Cheng and Janine Zhang; charter the Ferris wheel and crazily changing the movement of the Ferris wheel
Being bullied will become famous; Lego Li doesn't know whether to cry or to laugh

RELATED PICTURES
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Tiffiany_45, 01 April 2009 - 10:15 PM.

#2 swimfishyswim06

swimfishyswim06

Dancing with the daffodils

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4536 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 05:07 AM

gogetgatchie, the cast list isn't *officially* confirmed yet, though, right? From what I understood from the article about TW "Honey and Clover," the director refused to confirm the circulating cast list, only saying that famous idol actors/actresses were in it. Also, Ethan is supposedly going to be in another idol drama at the same time...?

Anyway, I was really excited to hear about this drama... it should be fun to see the J-version and then watch the TW version. I think it'll also be interesting to see Director Lee's first venture into idol drama/series - who knows, maybe this will be a very different sort of idol drama...

#3 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:33 AM

i dont know if the cast are officially confirmed but i know that they have started filming since last week, i have updated my above post and put a wretch user link, the pics are shot on filming location.. regarding ethan, i think he'll be playing a minor role on this one coz his character is not part of the five main characters

#4 venetianlove

venetianlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

Okaaaaaaaaay.
Three hot guys, 'nuff said. Def. on my to watch list.
Who in the world are the females though?

#5 joykimlee

joykimlee

WGM Joongbo addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1706 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Hachimitsu to Kurōbā ... sugoi manga desho ne. The story is based around art college, kinda like Nodame Kantabire which revolves around music college. Japan is currently airing this live action dorama starring Ikuta Toma. Hope the TW version lives up to it.

#6 buttercupmm

buttercupmm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:57 PM

wow another Joe Cheng series! also with Ethan and Eddie this will be great if ever all three of them are confirmed.

can i request for someone to post the pics of the confirmed cast

i don't know about the manga but from the one i read in wikipedia it seems interesting

#7 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:17 AM

three of the most popular guys together in one drama. wonder how this will go?
cant wait to see it and wait for more news about it!

#8 miniv

miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6870 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:16 AM

I think either Ethan isn't in this drama, or he has a very minor role.
He's a lead in Fated To Love You already.

He has already worked with Joe and Eddie earlier on already so i think even if he's not in this drama, it won't be that sad haah.
Who's Chiaki Ito and Guoyi?

#9 ♥ღ Katherine ♥ღ

♥ღ Katherine ♥ღ

Fu+Zhi+Zhe+Wei 4eva

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:59 AM

I read in a magazine at my place that, it is difficult now to find a leading female for TW series. :whistle And i also have no clue who are the actress here :D Chiaki Ito looks like a Japanese name huh ?

#10 karened

karened

AF Official Translator

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1204 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

=/ I'm kinda sick of seeing both the tw and jap versions of a manga live action already...but if it does have Joe in the cast list, I might give it a shoot. The rest of the casts....I don't really know them so...*shrugs*

#11 joykimlee

joykimlee

WGM Joongbo addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1706 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

=/ I'm kinda sick of seeing both the tw and jap versions of a manga live action already...but if it does have Joe in the cast list, I might give it a shoot. The rest of the casts....I don't really know them so...*shrugs*

So far i reckon all JP live action doramas have been better than the TW versions. Nevertheless, i still enjoy watching both JP and TW live action cos manga stories guarantee good plots and characters.

#12 swt_ladybird

swt_ladybird

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:22 AM

Ah it would have been good if Joe was casted as Yuta Takemoto, I find that this character is more interesting then the character Joe is currently been casted as. well I guess I'll have to wait to see how good it will be.....I like the cast choices so far. The jap version is quiet good so I'm not so worried about the plots!

#13 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:35 AM

magscan of Joe Cheng and Janice Chang while on filming
credits to Janet@JF
reuploaded by me

Posted Image
Posted Image

and today, cast of H&C are having a press conference as of this very moment.. here are the schedules for the event...

Spoiler

#14 meoinkie2

meoinkie2

by your side

• News Crew
  • 7276 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:50 PM

my first post in this thread..hehe..although im not that familiar with the manga, still looking forward to it since Joe's in it!! hehe..

yosh, just posting these piccus during the conference
source: JF
credits as labelled
reuploaded by me

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:51 AM

Eddie Peng and Joe Cheng for the first time in a series! :wub: i'd love to see Ethan with them but he has Fated To Love You. anyway, i've seen some clips regarding these cast and i am really so excited to see this one! :yeah

#16 winry_rb

winry_rb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 05:55 AM

Thank you so much for the news and the pics. I really want to watch this :)

I found a video clip about the filming of the drama with ng's (remember to put www. before):

ku6.com/show/7k0zBIDJoe4bSkA5.html

Edited by winry_rb, 26 January 2008 - 05:59 AM.

#17 Snow0512

Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:24 PM

wow... this series is interesting! mainly because of the cast of course XD good that Joe and Eddie are not fighting for the same girl... however, it would be nice if Joe was paired up with Janine (it would be with Tracy if it follows the manga). Why does Janine always not get the guy??

#18 cardinaltree

cardinaltree

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:15 AM

At first I was apprehensive about this, but seeing more pictures etc. is actually making me excited. Does anyone know if they will go by new names? They won't keep the same Japanese names, right? Part of me feels like it will be so weird if the characters don't have the same names, but it might be weirder if they DO have the same names!

#19 venetianlove

venetianlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:01 AM

Joe looks really hot in specs :wub:
And he and Janine look rather compatible in the photo actually

#20 latte543

latte543

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

i'm looking forward with the drama
hopefully it'll be good cause they have good casting.
i love joe & eddie!

#21 meoinkie2

meoinkie2

by your side

• News Crew
  • 7276 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:05 AM

piccus!!
source and credits as labelled
reuploaded by me

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:14 AM

more pics of the cast at the 2008 Taipei International Book Exhibition!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credit pics as named

#23 meoinkie2

meoinkie2

by your side

• News Crew
  • 7276 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 07:36 PM

source: baidu
reuploaded by me

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by meoinkie2, 23 February 2008 - 07:38 PM.

#24 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

omgs, joe looks so good with glasses! so cool looking =D
i think he looks a lot like the guy that plays the japanese one.
can't wait to see this one!

#25 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 03:02 AM

more pictures

source baidu
reuploaded by me

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:46 AM

pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image
source: baidu
also thanks to Yuki @ EPFC

#27 ♥charlene♥

♥charlene♥

성민♥은혁's princess

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2750 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:45 AM

omg.. honey and clover live action series in japanese now, taiwanese too! yey!

#28 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5532 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:31 PM

heheee, I'm actually looking forward in watching this series since it has two of my FAVORITE actors ever: Joe & Eddie!!! <333 hehe, I think it would be very very INTERESTING seeing the two of them work together since this is the first time! ^^ As for the girls: I have NO IDEA who they are......XD Anyways, I hope that this series's ratings would be good, even though Joe Cheng is in it...but remember what happened last time?? :whistle oh welll, I really hope for the best! :D

Anyways, whhhhhaa! This is a Japanese manga or something?? hehe, well I def. need to go read it! ^_^ I have NO IDEA what this drama is about but I LIKE the name of the series: "Honey & Clover" hehehe, that's soooo pretttyyyy! clapclap

& thanks for alll the pictures! Wow, JOE does look SUPER SUPER CUTE with those framed glasses! ^^ hehehee and Eddie is looking CUTE as alwasyyyy! ^^

Okay, I can't wait to hear more NEWS about this series! :wub:

#29 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:28 AM

more news on H&C
http://stars.udn.com...t/Content15805/
Posted ImagePosted Image

some BTS clips
credits to sis YiYi and summerscentblog

Edited by gogetgatchie, 05 March 2008 - 05:29 AM.

#30 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1641 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

Hi, first time posting here!?!?!

Clip credit to YiYi :hug

The guy who was wearing the dark blue sweater is the Director of [H n C] and at one point @00:48 Joe said the director is even heavier than Director Winnie!!! :buahaha And this time the director requests the cast to be exaggerating with their expression... wanted to be like the manga...

@01:34 Joe asked David Chen to hit him and Joe imitate Eddie Peng's reaction!!! :buahaha :buahaha Then Joe asked Eddie to show the viewers how he would react :buahaha :buahaha

@02:07 the girl asked Joe to be "Shinobu Morita" (Janine's character) while David will be "Takumi Mayama" (Joe's character). The scene will be where "Morita" going to wipe the cream off "Mayama"...

Joe said: "What do you want?"
David said: "You're so mischievous"
Joe and the others: "LOL!" (Because of David's expression)

#31 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:03 AM

thank you Kassy for the clip and for translating the scenes!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
PENGYUYAN.COM

#32 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:15 AM

thanks for the pics Hazel and Kassy for the trans!

more pictures
source http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=332776303
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
i think im also falling for Lego Li! waaaaahh!! lol!

#33 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1641 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

Hello!

Thanks to gatchie, meoinkie, hazel for the picts!!!!

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION and better yet just post the link of my post. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

http://www.libertyti...today-show2.htm

Spoiler

----
Liberty Times
2008/3/9
Xiao Zhong with twitched mouth and his eyes in dazed; toe rose up to steal the lime light
Lately [Xiao Zhong] Zheng Yuan Chang has been busy filming [Honey and Clover] day and night, each day he only gets to sleep for about 3 hours. Yesterday the reporter saw him coming out from his house early in morning to go to work. Maybe because he's not fully awake yet, so that is why he [twitched his mouth and eyes askew] like he was in a dazed, but the [strange thing] was, Xiao Zhong was wearing a pair of flip-flops and it seems that his big toe was actually [wild awake], raising up high and getting [more attention] than Xiao Zhong himself.

Zheng Yuan Chang busy filming his scene; each day only gets to sleep for 3 hours
Today Xiao Zhong will travel to Japan with Tracy Su to finish filming the outdoor scene for [Honey and Clover]. Actually, during these past few days, in order to finish filming Xiao Zhong's scene in the series, he has been working from morning until night. The day before yesterday, Xiao Zhong needs to work until 2am, after he got back home from work, it was almost 3am, still have to read the script and after doing some preparation for tomorrow's filming, the sun is already up!

Stylish man having a different look; only his toe is awake
Yesterday morning around 10:40, Xiao Zhong already has a cab ready for him at Ren Ai Road, then Xiao Zhong came out by carrying several big and small bags with him, and maybe he's not fully awake yet, Xiao Zhong was having a very messy hair, twitched face and in a dazed while walking along the road. At this moment, usually a [fashionable man], seems like he was sleepwalking or something. The whole body part that seems to be fully awake will be his toe and even raised up high too, even people along the road couldn't recognize Xiao Zhong, only his toe was getting the attention.

Eddie Peng is extra thoughtful; giving Xiao Zhong a ride home
The day before yesterday, the reporter received news that after Xiao Zhong finished his work he will go home together with his [girlfriend]. Yesterday after Xiao Zhong heard about the news, he can't help but laughed out loud and said: [“Girlfriend” will be Eddie Peng of course; he was the one who gave me a ride home!] Xiao Zhong is not worry about the [girlfriend] rumor instead after he heard his [ugly] description from the reporter, he breakdowns immediately, almost cry too and said: [I'm not even ready yet and you have already taken the picture?]

Caption 1
Zheng Yuan Chang came out from his house early in the morning, with messy hair and carrying several big and small bags, totally different from his good looking guy image.

Caption 2
Early in the morning, Zheng Yuan Chang has to continue with his filming, maybe because he is not getting enough sleep, spotted with twitched mouth, eyes askew and in dazed while walking along the road and even raising his toe.
----
^_^* ^_^* ^_^* please tell me if I've mistranslated the article

Joe works so hard nowadays!!!! :hug :hug him!!!

#34 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1641 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:13 AM

http://udn.com/NEWS/...1/4252080.shtml

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION and better yet just post the link of my post. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Spoiler

----
2008/03/11
Zheng Yuan Chang and Tracy Su tangled up together and having passionate kisses; bed scene is hot and blood was seen
Zheng Yuan Chang's [bed partner] has been changed from Lin Yi Chen to Tracy Su, the both of the have travel to Japan to continue with the filming of [Honey and Clover]; the main scene was really hot. Under the quilt, Zheng Yuan Chang and Tracy Su were almost half naked, their limbs were tangled up like Pretzels, when asked whether Xiao Zhong has any physical reaction from the bed scene, he shake his head and said: [Too cold.], Tracy Su glared at him and said: [Then you are not being very polite to me at all!]

The producer of [Honey and Clover], Liu Wei Ci has used NT$300 thousand in order to continue with the filming in Kansai, Japan. In the series, Tracy Su and her husband had a severe car crashed; her husband dies at the scene while she suffers a severe burnt but was able to survive. From that time onwards, she's like a person who has lost her soul and unintentionally spending a night together with the architecture student Zheng Yuan Chang.

In this passionate bed scene, both Zheng Yuan Chang and Tracy Su are very tired because of all those traveling, so they felt very drowsy, when the both of them hugging together on the bed, Tracy Su immediately falls into a [deep sleep] condition: [Can we sleep like this?] In order to make the scene hotter, she is only wearing a tube top, while Zheng Yuan Chang is only wearing a pair of wool skins bottoms, almost causing her to have NG scene. The both of them tangle their limbs together, and even their legs which were revealed from the quilt also carry a very important role. After the scene, Zheng Yuan Chang even said: [Our arms were like Swiss rolls, legs were like Silver Rolls and our bodies were like Pretzels.]

The director of [Honey and Clover] is Lee Yuan Chan who was the director for the movie [The Shoe Fairy], while she was filming the scene; in her camera, she suddenly saw the red marks at the corner of Zheng Yuan Chang's mouth. But Tracy Su didn't put on any lipstick at all, after they have a better look at it, it was actually bloodstain, so it turns out that someone was overly excessive in this scene and bite the lips.

Previously the bed scene in [They Kiss Again] between Zheng Yuan Chang and Lin Yi Chen was such a total success, and this time the person has changed into Tracy Su, he said: [Hugging Yi Chen is like hugging your regular significant other, while hugging Tracy it really felt like having an affair.] After Tracy Su heard Xiao Zhong didn't has any physical reaction while hugging her, she was ready to be very angry at him but Zheng Yuan Chang immediately explain to her by saying: [I did, and it was because my wool skins bottoms was too tight and blocking the blood circulation of my legs, and making them stiff.]
----

#35 gogetgatchie

gogetgatchie

♪ Good Life ♪

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

more pictures

thanks to winry_rb and francesca for the upload
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Joe and Lego, both are my crush! hehe

#36 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1641 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

:hug Thanks gatchie for the picts!!! What's with the last pict!??! :shock :buahaha

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/4253981.shtml

----
2008/03/12
Carrying Tarcy Su and climbing 785 steps; Xiao Zhong having wobbly legs, scolding people
Zheng Yuan Chang carrying Tarcy Su while climbing up the 785 steps at [Kotohiragu Shrine], although he is a tall person and Tarcy Su is only weighting 42kg but being requested by the director to repeating climbing those steps for more than 10 times, both of his legs are starting to wobbly and he can't help but saying profound words. It is so much better to go down to the bottom of the hill, to make udon much more relaxing than climbing steps.

Zheng Yuan Chang who originally a model, loves to eat but doesn't like to exercise. Yesterday when he becomes Tarcy Su's [human escalator] there on the spot his lost his strength and his legs started to wobble. Even though Tarcy Su was the one who was being carried, but on and off she will be having concern expression on her face, afraid that she might being thrown down the steps alive.

[Kotohiragu Shrine] is very much like the Mazu Temple in Taiwan and it is worshipped by a lot of sailors or fisherman. Nowadays, the location has become a very popular and efficacious shrine. Yesterday 7am, the production team of [Honey and Clover] went up the hill to continue with their filming. By noon, Zheng Yuan Chang was already exhausted, other than having wobbly legs, he was starving too and keep saying: [I must have a feast, and must have meat too.] After that he arrived at the well-known Sanuki Udon Restaurant, after having a big bowl of delicious and springy udon, he wore the apron and started to make udon together with Tarcy Su, the both of them looked more like filming household items advertisement, really giving out the couple vibes.

Caption: Zheng Yuan Chang carrying the 42kg, Tarcy Su while climbing up 785 steps, having a difficulty until his face turns white and legs started to wobble.
----

#37 JenTOP.ForeveR

JenTOP.ForeveR

빅뱅 ♥ 탑뇽

• Forum Masters
  • 11625 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 03:58 AM

more bts pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
credits to PENGYUYAN.COM

#38 boredattheoffice

boredattheoffice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

oh, isn't there something similar airing in japan?

lol it's so weird to see joe without ariel!

#39 ayumi82

ayumi82

~ Yuan Chang forever ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2508 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:31 PM

Thank you everyone for all the news, article translations and pics concerning H&C... :hug
Joe really looks awesome in it... this look with glasses gives him some new charm, no doubt about it... :iloveyou:

Joe and Tarcy in Japan
Credit: Kassy for finding the link!!

:worship

#40 Kassy

Kassy

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1641 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

Hazel Thanks for the picts!!

meg finally your first post in this thread!!!

boredattheoffice yes, both version (Japan and Taiwanese verison) are adapting from the story from the Japanese manga "Hachimitsu to Clover".

http://udn.com/NEWS/...7/4259524.shtml

Spoiler

Translated by Kassy
Pict reuploaded by YiYi

Posted Image

----
UDN News
2008/03/16
Taking a bath together with Xiao Zhong, Tarcy Su almost startled
Recently Tarcy Su and Zheng Yuan Chang went to Japan to film CTS's [Honey and Clover], they were being teased by saying this is more like a love trip. During the filming in Japan, if they are not kissing or hugging then they will be tangled up together in a bed scene like a Mah Hua (Chinese deep fried braided snack) and right when she realized when she might have to share a bath together in a small tub, she's almost started by it.

When Tarcy Su talked about this scene, she seems a bit agitated by saying: [I only found out about it when I arrived in Japan, Hm!] while the production team explained that the reason for them to have this scene is to express the passionate love between Tarcy Su and Zheng Yuan Chang and looks like Tarcy Su is the one who didn't read her schedule properly.

In this bathing scene, it's like as if they were naked but actually Tarcy Su was wearing a tube top while Zheng Yuan Chang was relying on his Zara brief to do the cover up. At first they are not intend to clear the set for this scene, but after the director Lee Yuan Chan saw the set, wa, it was all covered with glasses and the reflections are very serious too; so in order to have a secure filming for this scene, in the end she decided to ask everyone to clear the set.

The tub was too small for Zheng Yuan Chang who is 188cm tall and his legs are too long which makes it difficult to face Tarcy Su across the tub; so the director request Xiao Zhong to embrace Tarcy from behind. And with this body interaction, it will make people blushing and having rapid heartbeat just by looking at it and the outcome for this scene will be very beautiful too; but Tarcy Su doesn't looks like she's interest in it, after the filming she said: [Very sleepy, wants to go to bed.]

Caption: Zheng Yuan Chang (right) embraced Tarcy Su from behind, making the bath scene to become more R-rated instead
----

Edited by Kassy, 16 March 2008 - 01:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users