• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

WELCOME TO THE DBSK THREAD PART 6

Posted ImagePosted Image

ARCHIVE DBSK THREADS
01. 02. 03. 04. 05.

TVXQ (Tong Vfang Xien Qi), the Korean boy band under SM Enterntainment, made up of 5 members who specialize in dance, singing, acappella, acting etc. They are popular throughout Asia especially S. Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand, and are one of the most successful boy groups. Their Korean name is DBSK or DBSG. In Japan they are known as 'Tohoshinki' and in China/HK, known as '東方神起'. They debuted in 2004 in South Korea, Japan, Taiwan and China, but their first ever appearance was on the 26th December 2003. They are also in the Guiness World Records 2008 for having the biggest fanbase (:

Balloon Colour: RED

Posted Image

Hidden Text:

Posted Image

Posted Image

JaeJoong's AF Thread
JaeJoong's AF Gallery

Stage Name: Hero / YoungWoong JaeJoong
Position: Main/Lead Vocals
Spoiler

Posted Image

Junsu's AF Thread
Junsu's AF Gallery

Stage Name: Xiah / Junsu
Position: Tenor
Spoiler

Posted Image

Yunho's AF Thread
Yunho's AF Gallery

Stage Name: U-Know / Yunho
Position: Leader, Bass
Spoiler

Posted Image

Changmin's AF Thread
Changmin's AF Gallery

Stage Name: Max / ChoiKang ChangMin
Position: High Tenor
Spoiler

Posted Image

Yoochun's AF Thread
Yoochun's AF Gallery

Stage Name: Micky / Yoochun
Position: Baritone
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Show your love for DBSK (:

Posted Image

DBSK Gallery
DBSK Download Thread
DBSK Lyrics
TVfXQ Clubbox
TVfXQ Forever Forums
Gods Of The East Subbing Squad (GOE;SS)
GOE;SS Live Journal

Posted Image

Credits: Wikipedia, previous DBSK Threads, dbskarchives.blogspot.com, Soompi Forums

Edited by andsharonx, 14 July 2008 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Ava_adorE

Ava_adorE

美少年 ろヴェ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5503 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:28 AM

but someone has opened up a thread before you... and she already made the topic so i guess theres no need for this and close this thread...?
sorry, better reserve part 7 hehe

#3 micHi kaOrU

micHi kaOrU

smexxy enough?

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:17 AM

AVA
dude, i'm the one u must blame...
anywyz, let's start the new thread of dbsk here....
i've already contacted nanshi to close my thread....

LOVEANGELBABY
*throws confetti* whoaaah, a new thread..neh..?
btw, sorry for troubling with u...bcoz of my mistakes,
many people are confused now...hahaha..
anywyz, i'm pr3tty excited to see how's ur post look like..
hmmm, i smell GRAPHICS in this thread....
hahaha, its a great pleasure for someone like u would come
and start a new thread....we're not familiar to u...
and so....u must be active here..ok? nyaah...just joking around....

----------

*PIC SPAM*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://images.asianf.....ung yunho.jpg

http://images.asianf...g-ShinGi/YC.jpg

credits to: AF gallery

Edited by micHi kaOrU, 16 December 2007 - 03:35 AM.

#4 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:53 AM

I am very sorry for the inconvenience! but YES, loveangelbaby does have my permission. We had a hasty user move too quickly to open the new Part 6 thread so after a few hours, I came to my decision about how I'm going to handle this. As always, I try to be equal and fair to everyone who comes to post in the threads, so I have closed the other one, and THIS will be the official DBSK Part 6 thread from now on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but c'mon. we're DongBangShinKi ladies, we've dealt with worse!

I've quoted all the posts from the previous thread into this one, so please let discussion continue here!

YAYA FOR 2000 POSTS IN DBSK THREAD!!!!!

tvxql0v3r

LOL ok, from what i know, I have never ever ever had a problem with ordering stuff from YesAsia, they have always been prompt and i get my stuff. they even have a phone line to call if there was problems, but then only call when its necessary like if they don't answer your e-mails or something because the staff on YesAsia are pretty mean and rude you can say.

a member here named AVA had problems with Yesasia cause they lost her package, but then you have to understand that its not YesAsia's fault for losing it, it was the postal people who lost it, so she just felt like taking her anger out on YesAsia lol cause she got screwed over with paying more then she has to at times ;) but then that is SM's fault for releasing so many versions, and her being impatient for not waiting a tad bit. she has a disorder, its called compulsiveness! haha buy buy buy!

but from me? i have other sites i order from, its not only YesAsia, but so far the main one is yesasia.

DVDHeaven is good as well, but the shipping is INSANE! yesasia at least gives free shipping for orders over 25 or was it 35? i don't remember ! so that is really easy to do!

good luck!

dbsk_cyn

I dont know if yours is imcomplete or not but i do know that the first batch of pre order ones were definatly incomplete...pissed me off..
the missing clip was only 1 minute and 30 seconds of YunHo, that doesn't hurt me since i don't really favor YunHo as much as the other boys! lol but stilll, its ok....and Karen got stickers...that totally killed it! lol...

you stole something? aughhhhhhhhhhh so bad you! lol but then its true, after the con, they would just roll it up and toss it. so you did the right thing! lol...

Spoiler

~ * micHi_kaOrU * ~

no i haven't decided if i want the paris pb or not...lol...

er...yay first to post!

WEI JUN, KATHERINE AND KAREN...
here's my reply for u:
http://asianfanatics...s...t&p=4707718
NANCY AND MADDIE, i'll back for my replies tomorrow...kinda sleepy now..neh..?

TO OTHERS, just wait...i'll finish it..promise..
yai....part 6 thread!!!

Hi MadHatter

Can you pinpoint exactly where the missing clip is at (which disc, arpund whch part). I have to check if I have a missng clip version or not.

Oh today we got a new thread for our DBSK :thumbsup . I rarely post in AS nowadays but I still often follow what's happening here . It's like yesterday when I just created an account in AF and DBSK's thread only had part 1 and now .. part 6 already !!!! Oh well don't know what to say because thare's nothing new about our boys . But anyway they're in Thailand for the concert . I really want to know what happened on the first day of the concert ---> Junsu's birthday !!!! What did Thai fans prepare for him ? :dance

:yeah thread 6! thanks micHi kaOrU :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

<div style="color:blue;border:2px solid blue;">
<span style="color:red;font-weight:bold;"> MODBREAK</span>
This topic is full of posts that are breaking the rules, please remember to follow the rules which are stated in our FAQ.
You are not allowed:
*To bash/criticize eachother, using offending words.
*To chat about anything else besides the main subject of the topic itself.
*No short replies like "thanks", "I like the pic" etc.
*Only post news/articles in translated English, credit the original source and make sure it's allowed.
*Do not ask download-related questions, these can be asked in the
Download Support Forum/Request & Reseed Forum.
If you keep ignoring these rules, further action will be taken in addition to the deletion of your posts and deduction of AFz.
Please cooperate with the rules, thanks.
This is an automated message
</div>

omg! just first page and theres a modbreak already?! oohhh better be careful gals!

edit::
my traditional pic spam for the newest part thread! kanpai!

OMEDETOU TO THE NEWEST PART 6 TVXQ THREAD! WOOT!!!!

http://imageshack is not allowed anymore.us

individual pose:

Hidden Text:

*phew*

AND NOTICE: We have been warned. PLEASE DO NOT POST "Congratulations" remarks! They are unnecessary!

((I hope I don't get demoted for handling this so messily))

For future notice, I think I'm going to start circulating a LIST of users who wish to start a topicstart. I think that will make things more organized. So if you are even the SLIGHTEST bit interested in starting a topicstart for ANY OF THE DBSK THREADS (that includes the individual members as well), PM or Comment me on my profile and I will put you on a list that I will keep track of and when the time comes, I will contact you personally. So no "shoving" in line. okay?

Ja ne, and happy posting! Again, very sorry for the confusion, but I think we're all resilient enough to recover from it...!

#5 Ava_adorE

Ava_adorE

美少年 ろヴェ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5503 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:06 AM

^ yeah it was soo confusing and i just made my traditional pic spam in the other thread..good thing you cross overed it :)

a member here named AVA had problems with Yesasia cause they lost her package, but then you have to understand that its not YesAsia's fault for losing it, it was the postal people who lost it, so she just felt like taking her anger out on YesAsia lol cause she got screwed over with paying more then she has to at times but then that is SM's fault for releasing so many versions, and her being impatient for not waiting a tad bit. she has a disorder, its called compulsiveness! haha buy buy buy!

yeah i tried to understand their situation but still its diff when youre in my case... youre more worser than i am! xD
and dude i still havent received my japanese calendar up until now *cries*... i expidite my order and they ship it last dec 7 so it should arrive last week right? and today its sunday i still havent gotten the calendar... and i feel like choking yesasia!!!!

I WANT MY THSK JAPANESE CALENDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok need to do some "fly in replies" here... choto matte ne!

Edited by Jinae7eN, 16 December 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#6 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:23 AM

You know... I have the WEIRDEST question.

This deserves a separate post, cause it's not a mod thing, btw (the other one is/was...)

But who in DBSK has double-eyelids???!?

I know they're like really treasured and upheld and valued (in this twisted way) in Korea (and Asia, now that I really think abou it)... but I think only Changmin and Jaejoong have double eyelids in DBSK, right? Junsu, Yoochun, and Yunho just have REALLY BIG single-lidded eyes. I found that ironic that one of the HOTTEST boybands in like all of Korea and the majority of them only have single eyelids... ha! Take THAT stereotypical vanity!

#7 micHi kaOrU

micHi kaOrU

smexxy enough?

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:00 AM

This deserves a separate post, cause it's not a mod thing, btw (the other one is/was...)

Spoiler

hahaha...i don't get wat u mean...
for me, i don't think jae has a natural double eyelid...i dunNo....but then, it's not impossible if he has natural double eyelid..i mean, as people grow up, their physical body change...right..?
yunho and junsu are one - eyelid all around...
i'm lil confuse about yoochun's eyes...when i look at it, sometimes, its single eyelid..then, double eyelid..whaah...dunnO...

#8 Ava_adorE

Ava_adorE

美少年 ろヴェ

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5503 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:23 AM

Ava thanks girl for the icons. i like it alot esplly the one with the heart so cute! well i agree the pics of yunho in paris aren't nice. it seems far not close up, i dont know i just dnt like his pics in paris but seriously the one with the heart is cute. thanks alot. well we are on msm i'll send you a better pic if u want. anyway gosh ava- making me jealous again. i want the "o" con too. im still trying to convince my mom to order. i want it! i dnt really care if it doesn't have eng. sub. question how big is the poster? :> well see ya around

thanks for using my icon! :)
oh yeah while im doing my traditional picspam for new part threads, i just realized there are a few more close up shots of yunho-oppa.. and i know what to do for my next yunho oppa icon..
congrats again for the 'o' con..finally ne! you did the right thing, ordered the fanciest dbsk con in the history :)

Yeah if their contract expires I think they should should stick together like Shinhwa did, doing their own solo stuff and then find time to make a album together once a year. Kangta the only one left in SM. I think almost all of the other H.O.T members form their own company.

so you mean every debut band has a minimum of 5 year contract? even suju? and next year would be be dbsk's 4th yr right? so they have 1 year to go... well to tell u honestly im not really worried if that day comes because for me i will not starve anymore.. haha im a bad fan i know but yeah, i just wanna be honest since im an uncontrollable dbsk freak!

^this one's from pao ne? the calendar is included in the con dvd?? oOo~ i want it now! LOL
i was thinking of buying the Paris PB from pao instead of buying it at yesasia... though my only money source right now is my dad's credit card.. and paypal is limiting me to $100 only! i guess i have to settle for the O con dvd for now and pray that at the time i have my money, Paris PB is still available.. x[

yep i ordered my o con from pao.. i ordered the folded calendar version since theres no need for me to get the rolled one since its freakin 500 addtl - just think the tube cost 500php! i could buy it at natl bookstore for less than 100php.. i havent gotten my poster coz pao doesnt have the folded posters yet... she just bought those 'o' con when she went to hk... i should be able to get my folded poster with my paris book.
what do you mean paypal limit? theres a limit? mine doesnt... as long as you have credits left in your creditcard...

#9 micHi kaOrU

micHi kaOrU

smexxy enough?

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 09:48 AM

CONTINUATION...

HUNNIE
holla gurl! oh my...80 pages + to catch up in soompi..?
are u insane gurl..?
nyaah.....i haven't visited soompi since last last last week..?
and i know its almost 100 + pages that i've missed..
but oh well...i'll just scan some pages...
hope to see here... ^^
gudluk in ur school trip... ~

CANDICE
yeah..same with u gal...too busy with my school stuffs that's why i can't visit or look this thread...also busy on goin' to malls...yai..xmas is near..right? too excited about it..

http://i200.photobuc...ing91/dbsk3.jpg

i love this pic....it reminds me during his HUG days...neh..? i also love cm's pic u posted, the sexy one..gaah...i think changmin's rank for me is goin' up now..yai.. ^^ this guy has lots of assets yet down to earth..i think i hav to visit cm's thread...my last post there was like....when they released the pink mag feat. changmin? gaah..totally lost...
yai...me too, my mom doesn't know how much those dbsk merchandises cost..or else, she might kills me!!! whaah...wat's ur job gurl? i didn't know that ur a working student..yai....bcoz of that, i also wnt to have a job..hahah...to be an independent girl...nyaahh

JAECHUN06
hello there! welcome on dbsk thread...
yai...ur so lucky to get a one in a lifetime chance to see dbsk here in phil..
btw..i'm micHi, a filipina just like ava...nice to meet u...
Spoiler

NANCY
hahaha, well, i'm proud that ur improving the way u posted ur replies....
hahaha..innovation sis!
OMo! i don't know that YC was the one who composed love in the ice...
i must say that yc is a good composer, and changmin..i think its his first tym..right..? great job also..
u know wat, i'm starting to like changmin..i mean, his appeal cathes my attention now...i think its bcoz of his new style..? i like his plain hairdo....i don't wnt to see his curly short hair..
i don't bother about lovin you, i've only watched it 1 tym...no more, no less!
my fav is shine and summer dream....until now, i love the 2 songs
yai...i'm pr3tty excited about the dbsk-suju ehb show..
i wonder how would it look like..?
whaa,, too much naughty - ness, dorki - ness and messi - ness
hahaha

#10 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:17 AM

LOVEANGELBABY
*throws confetti* whoaaah, a new thread..neh..?
btw, sorry for troubling with u...bcoz of my mistakes,
many people are confused now...hahaha..
anywyz, i'm pr3tty excited to see how's ur post look like..
hmmm, i smell GRAPHICS in this thread....
hahaha, its a great pleasure for someone like u would come
and start a new thread....we're not familiar to u...
and so....u must be active here..ok? nyaah...just joking around....

lol it's ok ^^;
sorry for the confusion people
and yeah i'm usually just a silent lurker in this thread, but i shall keep up-to-date and post more (:

I am very sorry for the inconvenience! but YES, loveangelbaby does have my permission. We had a hasty user move too quickly to open the new Part 6 thread so after a few hours, I came to my decision about how I'm going to handle this. As always, I try to be equal and fair to everyone who comes to post in the threads, so I have closed the other one, and THIS will be the official DBSK Part 6 thread from now on. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but c'mon. we're DongBangShinKi ladies, we've dealt with worse!

((I hope I don't get demoted for handling this so messily))

---------------

I know they're like really treasured and upheld and valued (in this twisted way) in Korea (and Asia, now that I really think abou it)... but I think only Changmin and Jaejoong have double eyelids in DBSK, right? Junsu, Yoochun, and Yunho just have REALLY BIG single-lidded eyes. I found that ironic that one of the HOTTEST boybands in like all of Korea and the majority of them only have single eyelids... ha! Take THAT stereotypical vanity!

Nah, I thought you handled it well =) lol
Yoochun has single lids? =O I always thought he had double lol *goes to observe* I only noticed that Junsu and Yunho do lol They suit them =) I think the issue with single lids in Korea is that... males care less about having them than females? ^^;

*rushes to fin. starting post* bare with me people - i will try get it done a.s.a.p <3

Edited by loveangelbaby, 16 December 2007 - 10:18 AM.

#11 Aspire

Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7568 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:41 PM

OMo! i don't know that YC was the one who composed love in the ice...
i must say that yc is a good composer, and changmin..i think its his first tym..right..? great job also..
u know wat, i'm starting to like changmin..i mean, his appeal cathes my attention now...i think its bcoz of his new style..? i like his plain hairdo....i don't wnt to see his curly short hair..
i don't bother about lovin you, i've only watched it 1 tym...no more, no less!
my fav is shine and summer dream....until now, i love the 2 songs
yai...i'm pr3tty excited about the dbsk-suju ehb show..
i wonder how would it look like..?
whaa,, too much naughty - ness, dorki - ness and messi - ness
hahaha

Apparently Yoo Chun wrote Holding Back The Tears, Love In The Ice, Evergreen, and I heard Forever Love is also on the list? I'd say, Yoo Chun is venturing out now! Hahaha... I could see that in the future years DBSK is being converted into a composing group. Well, all five of them have musical talent. Hehehe... now it gets me wonder about what kind of songs the other four could compose. Can you imagine a song the production of all five guys? I swear, that is going to make it big in the market.

Hey, Changmin is catching my attention as well! I'm starting to post at his thread now. I really love his Rising Sun look back here. I guess the stylists finally realise what is our cup of tea. I think if they continued the LION look of his, he'll fall apart. :lmao: Changmin already looks like Jerry Yen, and with that long hair, it makes him look MORE like Jerry...

Yeah, EHB is honestly a great show. And god bless them for inviting my favourite groups up there. The show may not have been better without DBSK and Suju, and I hope DBSK really adds some spice to it. :lol:

#12 j^o^y

j^o^y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:54 PM

Yea Part 6

nanshi,acoh---->No prob.They totally overworked and the concert is certainly too poorly coordinated and too rush.They should at least have a few minute breaks in between <_<

Found this pic some time ago

Haha i always thought that Junsu and Jaejoong would take this kind of pic.It's kind of cute thought :lol?:

Edited by ♥ lavender rain, 29 June 2008 - 11:38 PM.
removing all broken imageshack pictures

#13 dbsk_cyn

dbsk_cyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:15 PM

dbsk_cyn

Spoiler

Oh man! 1min and 30 seconds of Yunho is soo much to me!! LOL Man,gotta go check my dvd out now! It includes stickers too? How come she got it,where did she got it from? Mine dont have!
Yeah! 'STOLE!' but right thing to do isnt it? Dont waste ! LOL
Yea,so next time you shouldnt be too fast and wait a little longer to get somthing? BUt i saw you writing next year you'll not gonna get any of their stuff again ehy? I saw it in the previous thread,not sure whether is it you =P But if is, i dont think you can control yourself when lots of damn nice stuff are gonna be released! ahah!!

Spoiler

#14 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

w00t!~~

hawioerajkasfioawer *keyboard smashing*
RAWR~~~~~

WOW loveangelbaby, you made our topicstart look so... PRO...!!!! AHHHHH!!! It looks so good and so nice and professional! Thanks so much! DBSK deserves every ounce of our love for how hard they work for all of us, so thanks again!

AF's Gorgeous Pretty Boy; AF's Cute Dolphin... hehe.

(( and thanks to me too for letting you open! haha. jk jk ))

And just so I'm not spamming...

! Hahaha... I could see that in the future years DBSK is being converted into a composing group.

That's actually something I would be QUITE happy to see. Especially since I think all the members of DBSK want to be taken seriously as singers. I know once Yunho mentioned that he feels hurt sometimes when people compliment DBSK on their dancing a lot because all of their first love is singing and it hurts when people don't really value their singing as much as they do their dancing or their appearances. So, I think composing songs is a step in the right direction because people will start to take them seriously as singers and not as an idol group anymore! I still love them being an idol group, but I hope in a few years, they can be taken seriously as singers and not as idols! I take them seriously as singers, but I know a lot of their fans still consider them as idols...

Oh, and for my double-eyelid thing? I think Yoochun may have an INNER double eyelid (soh ssangkapeul; or nei shuang for chinese) so you can't really tell when his eyes are open... And I think it's more "acceptable" for males to have double-eyelids in Korea, but I still find it very ironic.

haha. Yunho is the only member of DBSK to never have been considered a girl.
ILU Jaejoong!

Edited by nanshi, 16 December 2007 - 09:01 PM.

#15 o.ORejected♥LemonO.o

o.ORejected♥LemonO.o

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:00 PM

omg i cant beleive they got scolded!! hold crap that guy was soo anal!
he has to clam down.. aww feel bad for the boys..
damnit sm! hope it nvrs happens again!

#16 fritz

fritz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

yoochun did not compose the songs love in the ice and forever love

pls know your facts before you spread the info

#17 star_angel

star_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:13 AM

Congratulations on Part 6~!!....Chukahanda~!!!... clapclap

fritz : Really??...i knew he didn't composed Forever Love...but i thought he composed Love In The Ice??....i'm really confused.... :unsure:

Edited by star_angel, 17 December 2007 - 04:15 AM.

#18 shuda

shuda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:22 AM

yay...part 6....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
and i made it in the first page!
hoho...

guys...have U heard to their new song Evergreen?
(is that their new song?)
I wonder if that song will be in their latest korean Album?...
Haa...i wish the would work their korean album...
i hope their korean album will be there next year....
miss their korean songs so much....

really luv the song coz changmin's voice so cool in that song...
like always leadershii only sang little part on it...
but still love to hear him voice...

#19 ase925

ase925

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:49 AM

yeayea~~
i've been a silent-reader of the page for awhile now...ahahahaa~
but i was so happy when i heard a news today that i've finally decided to post...hahaha

if anyone here's also a fan of super junior, i heard DBSK is gonna be on the show next month!!!! they're doing the filming on christmas and it'll be aired on jan. 6th...YEAHHHH!!!!
the episode is call TVXQ V.S SUPER JUNIOR!!!
i can't wait to see their interaction since they're such good friends...MUST BE HILARIOUS!!!!
love watching junsu and eunhyuk bicker along with yesung and hero...WAKAKAKAKA~~

(sorry if someone already broke the news in part 5...lol~ =p

#20 jaechun06

jaechun06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:50 AM

sorry for the late response guys... :)

AVA
ok dont hit me **hides**... yeah, im still a RAIN fan after i saw DBSK (even with all that jae joong showed me!hehehe :iloveyou: ). i dont know why i havent bother listening to their songs when i already knew them. i guess im really into RAIN whether i met someone new. i just wish someone introduced to me DBSK much earlier than i discovered them, which was just last september, so that im not regretting it now. (well on the other hand, its a good thing for me that i was into them this late cos if not i think i already filed bankruptcy due to spending all my savings for them! ^_^* )

i saw them being interviewed in arirang news (i think) just recently in their seoul encore concert and they said they will be having a concert in china and hong kong next year. japan concert would be nice though but they only sing japanese songs there and i only know few of their japanese songs, i dont think i will enjoy it as much as with their korean songs. :unsure:

i got some pics with edison chen (well only in the posters! :pleh) when i was in taipei.hehehe.. waaahh u also like ken chu? (he was my ultimate crush and i saw him in manila last dec 3 and 4 :D )

RIZ

yes im also a filipina! nice to meet you! :) lucky for the DBSK guys they went here when only few knew them, if they were really known that time, they will be kidnapped right on the spot! :lmao: i will be one of the prime suspect!hahahaha

sureeeeeeeeeee!!!! i will be glad to go with u to watch them in concert! just tell me in advance ok?
oh btw, did anyone ruined ur DBSK concert? what happened???

joongie26

hi!!! where was ur training that time? i work at SGV BLDG. nice to meet you too! :)

btw, im IVY. u can add me at YM, my YM ID is kimelle22 :D

Edited by jaechun06, 17 December 2007 - 10:42 AM.

#21 mi-yu-mi

mi-yu-mi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:04 AM

... Is it really true that DBSK went to the Philippines???!!!

:shocked:

OMG! If they did, when?!

#22 spyang

spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2564 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:51 AM

wow. great timing for me. i finally get the courage to come back here.
and it's a new part already. well, congrats.. =D and thanks for making the 6th part!

shuda.. yup, Evergreen is their latest Korean song.
it's from SM Town's Winter album.
i don't think it'll be in their next album.. it'll be weird if it was though.

azngrl77..
Spoiler

----------------------------------
hmmm. i've always thought many fans value that they all can sing...
and are great at doing what they all love.
and not just worship them for their looks.. (although i gotta say, it's very typical for young girls to..
hope i didn't offend anyone, sorry if i did. i just mean in general from what i've observed.)
or just favoring one over the rest.. or two over the rest. whichever, however.
i know i for one got into them because of their vocal ability and music. looks came way later~

it's sad really that the media is so focused on their dancing skills..
but if i remember right, i heard TVXQ were the most well appreciated
for being able to sing live so well while performing.. =)

seeing Yunho say what he said that one time. about shedding the idol image away..
it really showed that it had an impact on him.. and the rest of the members too, i think?

and about the contract thing. frankly, i'm kinda anticipating for that day..
i wonder if they'll sign on with SM again or go off to another company that won't be able to "control" them as much.. and the saddest thing any TVXQ fan doesn't want to think of, them going their separate ways after the contract ends.. i would love for them to stick together as a group. and still be able to do solo activities like Shinhwa has done. =)

i can't wait for them to go on SUJU's show, EHB!!!!!
that show is awesome!!!! DONGBANGJUNIOR<3

Edited by spyang, 17 December 2007 - 10:56 AM.

#23 micHi kaOrU

micHi kaOrU

smexxy enough?

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:19 PM

LOVEANGELBABY
whaah, love the banners and headers u made...
hahaha, i love the pics u put there...during their MISS U days..right..?
congratz gurl... ~ no one could stop me on congratulating u...hahaha ^^
i hope to see more post from u..

NANCY
u know wat, ava got confused wen she saw ur posts...hahaha, she asked me about this coloring theme effect,....dunno about wat she's trying to say...oh well
Composing group..? not bad...i mean, yeah...fans look them as an idol or a band...but its better if they try to compose songs in their own...in that way, we would appreciate more about their works and we could see how deep is their feelings...well, we know that dbsk is talented.. ^^
oh, are u talkin' about their solo songs from premium live..? gah, i really wish they would a release an album for it...i love it.. ~ :iloveyou:
changmin also catches ur attention? yai...no wonder, we're sis! yeah, changmin is gorgeous and hot, isn't he? ok, i'll try to post to changmin's thread after i backtrack joongie's thread..oh my...it barely moves nowadays! ~
that's for sure nancy...dbsk is good on adding "SPICES" to shows..aren't they? :lol?: :tricky: gaah, thhinking of those dorky stuffs make me excite! gaah, u know wat, i'm starting to like suju more after i watched their EHB episode...hahaha, i almost knew their names... ~ ^^

SHUDA
hello! everygreen song is from SM TOWN winter album '07
i don't think they would have KR album nextyear...
i think there's alreadyu planned for them to make another japanese album...
its still unknown...well, all we can do is to wait for further announcements.. ^^

MIYU
yep...dbsk went to philippines last jan. 28, '06...
they shooted for a commercial...i think, its ramodo CF
u could try to watch it on youtube..

#24 Aspire

Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7568 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:02 PM

I'm pretty sure he composed Love In The Ice. Forever Love is not possible, although I have heard somebody saying it, since it sounds a lot like Yoo Chun's style in composing.

u know wat, ava got confused wen she saw ur posts...hahaha, she asked me about this coloring theme effect,....dunno about wat she's trying to say...oh well
Composing group..? not bad...i mean, yeah...fans look them as an idol or a band...but its better if they try to compose songs in their own...in that way, we would appreciate more about their works and we could see how deep is their feelings...well, we know that dbsk is talented.. ^^
oh, are u talkin' about their solo songs from premium live..? gah, i really wish they would a release an album for it...i love it.. ~ :iloveyou:
changmin also catches ur attention? yai...no wonder, we're sis! yeah, changmin is gorgeous and hot, isn't he? ok, i'll try to post to changmin's thread after i backtrack joongie's thread..oh my...it barely moves nowadays! ~
that's for sure nancy...dbsk is good on adding "SPICES" to shows..aren't they? :lol?: :tricky: gaah, thhinking of those dorky stuffs make me excite! gaah, u know wat, i'm starting to like suju more after i watched their EHB episode...hahaha, i almost knew their names... ~ ^^

Oh I think I know what, but hey, I customise my fonts like the way you do. :lol: There used to be this little shop at AF which you can customise your fonts specially so whenever you post, your beautiful fonts appear AUTOMATICALLY. I used to did that, unfortunately the effect went off for a while.

Hahaha... sure. I know some Taiwanese boy bands are always being labeled as idol groups, although they can actually even write their own songs. That's rather sad and I hope DBSK won't be like one, though it seems like they're already being viewed this way.

:lol: I think in Korea DBSK and Suju have the biggest promotion and marketing? It seems to me anyway. Together they will make the EHB a blast! Something you'll never seen before. Suju is lovable, haha... it's hard not like notice Suju when you're a DBSK fan! I don't know, but EHB is all about mysterious things your body can function, do you think they have enough topics to talk about? I really want to see something extraordinary when it comes to DBSK.

That's actually something I would be QUITE happy to see. Especially since I think all the members of DBSK want to be taken seriously as singers. I know once Yunho mentioned that he feels hurt sometimes when people compliment DBSK on their dancing a lot because all of their first love is singing and it hurts when people don't really value their singing as much as they do their dancing or their appearances. So, I think composing songs is a step in the right direction because people will start to take them seriously as singers and not as an idol group anymore! I still love them being an idol group, but I hope in a few years, they can be taken seriously as singers and not as idols! I take them seriously as singers, but I know a lot of their fans still consider them as idols...

Spoiler

Yeah I do hope DBSK gets recognised as a group with multi-talent. However, I still feel that that might not be totally successful. They started out as a singing and dancing group, so unless they really MASS COMPOSE their songs (like how Jay Chou and Lee-Hom do), or else a part of them is still stuck under the 'idol group' category. :lmao: But judging from Yoo Chun's composing, I have like 90% of confidence! :D

Oh, and for my double-eyelid thing? I think Yoochun may have an INNER double eyelid (soh ssangkapeul; or nei shuang for chinese) so you can't really tell when his eyes are open... And I think it's more "acceptable" for males to have double-eyelids in Korea, but I still find it very ironic.

Hey, Yunho has inner double-eyelids too (just like me. :D) You can see it in many close-up pictures. I think Junsu is the only one who has single-eyelids.

Edited by Aspire, 17 December 2007 - 01:46 PM.

#25 SHinMiSS

SHinMiSS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:19 PM

Hello
Long time not posting here, XD

Anyway, I just have a question, who has what tattoo and where???

#26 Hadara

Hadara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:12 PM

woooow, we have already part 6!!!! that´s great :) congratulations to everyone :)

it´s too bad that I can´t be here every day and read your posts :( in this situation I keep missing the important parts!
anyway, keep the good work folks! :)

#27 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:00 PM

Apparently Yoo Chun wrote Holding Back The Tears, Love In The Ice, Evergreen, and I heard Forever Love is also on the list? I'd say, Yoo Chun is venturing out now! Hahaha... I could see that in the future years DBSK is being converted into a composing group. Well, all five of them have musical talent. Hehehe... now it gets me wonder about what kind of songs the other four could compose. Can you imagine a song the production of all five guys? I swear, that is going to make it big in the market.

I heard that Yoochun composed Evergreen and Changmin wrote it xP But.. I'm not sure, I think I read it from Illustious ^^;

w00t!~~

hawioerajkasfioawer *keyboard smashing*
RAWR~~~~~

WOW loveangelbaby, you made our topicstart look so... PRO...!!!! AHHHHH!!! It looks so good and so nice and professional! Thanks so much! DBSK deserves every ounce of our love for how hard they work for all of us, so thanks again!

AF's Gorgeous Pretty Boy; AF's Cute Dolphin... hehe.

(( and thanks to me too for letting you open! haha. jk jk ))

And just so I'm not spamming...

haha. Yunho is the only member of DBSK to never have been considered a girl.
ILU Jaejoong!

Aww thanks <3 Buttttt... DBSK deserve this haha =) And of course kamsahamnida to you to haha ;]
Aww, I take DBSK seriously for their singing! Of course they're great at dancing and looks-wise, but when they sing ballads together particularly, my heart just melts :iloveyou: Especially JJ's voice xP

Erm... what are the "facts" then? lol ^^;

LOVEANGELBABY
whaah, love the banners and headers u made...
hahaha, i love the pics u put there...during their MISS U days..right..?
congratz gurl... ~ no one could stop me on congratulating u...hahaha ^^
i hope to see more post from u..

lol Thank you ^___^ And... I'm not actually sure when the pics are from lol Just found them in my DBSK folder =P

Hello
Long time not posting here, XD

Anyway, I just have a question, who has what tattoo and where???

I think Yoochun has a tattoo on his lower back somewhere... I've also heard he has like... 2 or 3 and one is also on his ankle?
But I'm sure JaeJoong has one saying 'TVXQ Soul' on the... top of his back:

Posted Image

Edited by loveangelbaby, 17 December 2007 - 05:02 PM.

#28 taala

taala

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

I"m not really sure if this is posted before. If it is than..pardon me for reposting it..

Arirang TV is having this polling thingy titled " BEST LEADER"

Yunho is leading now but Shinhwa's Eric is following REALLY closely behind..
so go vote for Yunho!!!

VOTE FOR YUNHO AT : https://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Choice.asp?PROG_CODE=TVCR0102&sys_lang=Eng

Start Date 2007-12-14 ~ End Date 2007-12-21 (KST)
*You can have two votes to cast during the period, but casting your votes for the same item is not allowed.

Edited by taala, 19 December 2007 - 04:15 AM.

#29 Neko_suki91

Neko_suki91

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:30 AM

Gosh! I wonder how did their concert in Thailand went?? And also Junsu's b-day celebration~ huhu~

Edited by Neko_suki91, 18 December 2007 - 12:32 AM.

#30 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:39 AM

News from Soompi!

haha. Some of them are just too.. amusing.

Anyways, for all your Jaechun fans (Jaejoong + Yoochun) "Soulmate" couple... sorry!

Apparently Jaejoong and Yoochun DO NOT have matching tattoos. We formerly thought (and for the longest time, actually) that Jaejoong had a tattoo that said "TVfXQ Soul" and Yoochun had a tattoo that said "TVfXQ Mate" = TVfXQ SoulMate. Well, after some industrious studying (and I've seen the photos and I conclude that they are indeed correct), Micky's tattoo actually says: TVFXQMYC for TVFXQ Micky Yoo Chun.

So... that's one evidence of the Soulmate couple whisked away. Jaejoong's tattoo still indeed says "Soul" though and both of the tattoos are done in the same font, so I still stand by my theory that Micky and Jaejoong got them done together and got very similar tattoos, but... yep... they are no longer Soulmates. haha.

"We're actually just roommates." hahaha! <333

#31 Lil_Stranger

Lil_Stranger

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:28 AM

Nanshi: LOL i just love your news.

"We're actually just roommates." :loool:

did they really said that? LoL oh the Dong Bang boys are just love <3

actually, is there a clear picture of Micky's tattoo? i don't think i've seen it, but everyone assumed it was "mate". haha, oh the imagination of DBSK fans xD

#32 jaechun06

jaechun06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:58 AM

michi

hi! nice to meet u too! :) u can add me at YM. my YM ID is kimelle22. :D

miyu92

hi! yes DBSK went in the philippines end of january 2006. they were here to shoot Ramodo CF. :)

Edited by jaechun06, 18 December 2007 - 04:14 AM.

#33 Mish

Mish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:39 AM

Hey everyone! ^^ I'm new to this thread~~

But I'm an old DBSG fan xD <333

Miyu92 Yup~ It's true that the boys came here last year, on January 28 - 29, 2006 to be exact. Or hmm.. Those two dates were the days when they shot scenes for the Ramodo CF, I think they left on the 30th ^^

I was able to go to Mall of Asia and erm see them. ^^ But during that time I only had a small camera running out of battery, soooo. Haha. I took a couple of pictures but I had a bad camera then. @_@ Here are two. ^^;;;

Gaah. I can't believe it's been two years since then. =x

Edited by ♥ Blue Snowflake, 22 July 2008 - 06:38 PM.
removing all broken imageshack pictures

#34 i am DALKI

i am DALKI

"this is CONSPIRACY!!"

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3117 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:37 PM

wow, part 6 already! this thread is moving real fast. faster than i thought!!

miyu: yeah, it was in Makati that they shoot the Ramodo Cf but only few knows them at that time. jaechun was there! i had watched it youtube and also the video where they were saying some tagalog words.

mish: aw! you were there also!!boooooo!!!lol...you saw them face to face? aw!!i'm pretty jealous now!! jaechun was there too!

nanshi: aw, they had tattoos! don't like guys with tattoos but if its about DBSK? bwahaha :iloveyou: more masculine

neko_suki: i've seen some pictures of JaeJoong at his thread during their thailand concert. check it out! JJ's soooo sexy!

Edited by acoh, 18 December 2007 - 01:39 PM.

#35 firefaery

firefaery

♡ ♥ JaeJoong Lover ♥ ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2081 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 04:32 PM

:woohoo: OmEdEtOu fOr DBSK's 6tH tHeAd!!! :woohoo:

Ivy(jaechun06)
sure.. i think it'll be during this summer break! =D my relatives ruined my trip! LOL :P they weren't supposed to go to Malaysia but decided to because they heard that i was coming.. so they hitched and kidnapped me on the concert day's morning...so i was late.. i mean.. i wasnt prepared when i went there! i havent got to buy the con goods, my camera's batt is low, i forgot to bring the BETTER camera.. gah~ it's sooooooo crap! LOL :P

Mish
WoW so lucky to see them there.. uh.. i still dont know em during those times.. xDD hi im RIz! =] gah~ and now ava is inviting me to come see suju in pampanga.. i dunno wether to miss it or not.. xD LOL :P but what if joongie will come with em.. hahaha xD wishful thinking! :lmao: :buahaha:

#36 nanshi

nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:27 PM

Nanshi: LOL i just love your news.

"We're actually just roommates." :loool:

did they really said that? LoL oh the Dong Bang boys are just love <3

actually, is there a clear picture of Micky's tattoo? i don't think i've seen it, but everyone assumed it was "mate". haha, oh the imagination of DBSK fans xD

haha. It was during the JaeChun couple talk on AADBSK II. That's what the subtitles said! I think at the beginning of the interview, they were all like "Why are we called Soulmate couple?" and Micky's like, "But we're just roommates...!" It was really cute. I found it! It's like in the first 30 seconds of the clip! Yoochun's all "We're roommates.." and Jaejoong's just laughing.

I dunno, but does "Chunjae" mean "soulmate" in Korean? I know "ChunSA" means Angel...? Maybe that has something to do with why they're called the soulmate couple?

The clearer pics are on Soompi =( and since they're so nice about it, they usually request no hotlinking and since backdating soompi is a PAIN, I think the post is pretty lost by now, but yeah... it definitely doesn't say "mate." It's debatable if it says MUC or MYC (Micky U Chun or Micky Yoo Chun, but I think it's definitely Y)

nanshi: aw, they had tattoos! don't like guys with tattoos but if its about DBSK? bwahaha :iloveyou: more masculine

Yep, I heard somewhere that Jaejoong has three and Micky has another one on his leg on the outside of his ankle.. haha.

I think out all of them, if I were to pick any two that were to have tattoos, it would be Jaejoong and Micky.

#37 juljul

juljul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:35 PM

Hah, hi everybody, nice to meet u in a new thread -^,^-

LoveAngelBaby
But I'm sure JaeJoong has one saying 'TVXQ Soul' on the... top of his back
Oh, i have only one "Wooow -O,O-" *want something like this too, haha %D *

I don't think it makes him more masculine, but this one is handsome -^^-
(..it is interesting.. was it too painful or not? O.O""""""""""" )

nanshi
It was really cute. I found it!
Nanshi! Thank u! Really big thank u!! ->,<-
This video is awesome, haha XD
And guys here are so funny %D
"My beloved clothes would come back to me without any sign or useage and i can't explain how happy i feel"
:loool: :loool: :loool:

Edited by •°• juljul •°•, 18 December 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#38 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

Gosh! I wonder how did their concert in Thailand went?? And also Junsu's b-day celebration~ huhu~

I wonder what presents he got from fans lol Well... if he got a Nintendo wii last year... A PS3 this year? haha =P

"We're actually just roommates." hahaha! <333

rofl that's a good one :buahaha

~loveangelbaby~
wow! i must congratulate you on your excellent work. the best topic starter i've seen so far & so professional-looking, too. will come back later to read the posts. so sleepy now. gonna listen to my dbsk cd and allow the guys to serenade me to lala land..... :)

lol awww thank you ^___^

Hah, hi everybody, nice to meet u in a new thread -^,^-

LoveAngelBaby
But I'm sure JaeJoong has one saying 'TVXQ Soul' on the... top of his back
Oh, i have only one "Wooow -O,O-" *want something like this too, haha %D *

I don't think it makes him more masculine, but this one is handsome -^^-
(..it is interesting.. was it too painful or not? O.O""""""""""" )

lol Well... I think wherever a tattoo is it probably hurts alot especially on the bone ><" If.. that's what you're trying to ask lol ^^;

Have these ones been posted? At least.. I don't think they have *whistle*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://simage.iple.c...allery/b_44.jpg

http://simage.iple.c...allery/b_45.jpg

Edited by Aspire, 20 December 2007 - 03:37 AM.
Maximum 3 large pictures per post

#39 i am DALKI

i am DALKI

"this is CONSPIRACY!!"

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3117 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:31 AM

nanshi: thanks for the clip! darn, that was really hilarious! whaaa!!can't help myself but laugh out loud! :buahaha i had no idea joongie and mickey are soo talkatihve until i watched the video. they were so clever! i was really preventing myself from laughing but i can't help it. i wonder if they also share their UNDERWEAR lol! and they also call theirselves "GENIUS COUPLE". wonder why..lol. i had never imagined UKnow and Xiah eats like that. mickey and joongie had demonstrated it all!

waaaaaaaaaa!!!!i'm loving JaeChun now!!

Edited by acoh, 19 December 2007 - 02:32 AM.

#40 taala

taala

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:32 AM

I wonder what presents he got from fans lol Well... if he got a Nintendo wii last year... A PS3 this year? haha =P

oh.. he got lots of things.. from XIAHSOUL
tuner, a whole set of gucci keychains, gucci belt, gucci wallet, a set of ck underwear, bally bag, a whole set of Soccer Player : Henry stuff(football, henry's football outfit,jacket,scarf,bag, socks etc), a magzaine which featured him,lots of cds, some software,ck scarfs ?(i'm not sure if it's scarfs but .. it's something ck.)

You can see the stuff XIAHSOUL bought for Junsu for his birthday at :
http://community.liv...sg/1822181.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users