Corner of the Con Man

Movies
The Final Shot
And many more…

Series will be out soon:
Armed Reaction 4 (out!)
Shine On You
Gold Egg of Apliu

Edited by AutumnTears, 27 November 2005 - 07:27 PM.

#2 Hallie

Hallie

* Princess Gigi *

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 06:20 AM

What show did you see him in? I haven't watch any of his shows :(

#3 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 01:16 PM

I like him in Files of justice ^_^ and Witness to a prosecution He is very funny...love to watch him in funny roles.

#4 charm_angel

charm_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 08:52 AM

hehe, thanx guys! Yeah, it's from Web of Love, I didn't watch this serie yet. Heard it's real good and funny though. I'm gonna to go rent it this weekend when i already finish with all of my finals at school. hehe, Bobby is the best!!!

gigi4ever: I noticed ur message in the old forum too, hope more Bobby's fans come here soon :)

Chris: I'm so happy that you're a fan of Bobby too, hehe..welcome! :lol:

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 05:09 PM

I just finished watching AR3 :D
bobbyy was so cool nd funny in there :P

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:13 PM

Bobby was great in dat detective series Witness sumthin forgot it

which one?? u mean witness to prosecution part 1 and 2?? if u r referring to that.. i have to agree, he's really cool in that serial :D

#7 AZN Winter

AZN Winter

LuVu4eVa

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 03:01 AM

To gigi4ever:

i think its a TVB charity show and he had 2 act as a old lady lol so funny!!

his gonna b in da MCI show (Miss Chinese International)

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 05:08 AM

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily & The Sun]

Bobby Au Yeung was filming for "Golden Egg of Ap Liu" yesterday with Anne Heung, but with a turn in the weather, he could only stop for a nap in the car. He says: "After judging the Miss Chinese International contest last night, I had to head straight into the studio for filming and we are on location today so if I have time I will sleep immediately." Having become good friends with the residents of Ap Liu Street, Bobby was presented with a woolly hat to keep him warm by a local fan.

In response to the news of Peter Yung [Kam Cheung]'s attempted suicide, having worked with Peter before, Bobby does not believe the news. he says: "He was just having a barbecue wasn't he? Is that not allowed? I haven't been in touch with him for a while, he left [TVB] a while ago."

Anne will be heading to America for a stage appearance over the new year and will be apart from her boyfriend. She says: "We don't put much importance on festivals because I wouldn't go to his home as work is more important."

creds-tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#9 Guest_| i s a_*

Guest_| i s a_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 05:14 AM

he is not that cute..but ermm..sort of..but i think he has a great personality..does anyone know if he is a singer?

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 07:21 AM

he is not that cute..but ermm..sort of..but i think he has a great personality..does anyone know if he is a singer?

nope.. he's not a singer but has sang with the rest of the cast from A receipe of the heart. don't think u can get the disc anymore as it was very long time ago in 1997. hehehe

#11 iCySoUr21

iCySoUr21

aLeX & sHiRlEy

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 20 January 2004 - 06:14 AM

nope.. he's not a singer but has sang with the rest of the cast from A receipe of the heart. don't think u can get the disc anymore as it was very long time ago in 1997. hehehe

I have that CD!!!!! Or should i say my "dad" have that cd. lol.... but i'm not sure if i can still find it... it's sumwhere around the house.

#12 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 10:04 AM

the song for the recipe of the heart was sang by him? haha...now then i know. He is really great lor...shows by him and Esther are always great...but so sad that Esther left tvb and is already married to Nick :)

#13 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:52 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

TVB series "Armed Reaction IV" will be airing after "Vigilante in the Mask" next week and a group of cast members including Ada Choi, Bobby Au-Yeung, Joyce Tang, Marco Ngai and Yoyo Mung assembled at a War Game centre in Tai Po for a promotional event. However, a traffic accident meant that most of them were delayed by an hour and a half and poor Yoyo who arrived early had to wait for everyone to arrive. For Yoyo, this is her first appearance in the AR series and appearing in camouflage gear coupled with high heels at the event, she caused a few laughs. How was she going to go out and fight? Yoyo explains that she didn't realise that they really had to go and play the game and her own hygiene habits mean that she will not wear other people's shoes without wearing socks. As a result she didn't want to win, because that would mean she would have to carry on fighting. Bobby couldn't stop laughing at her appearance and ended up being chased by Yoyo as they stirred up the atmosphere.

Playful Bobby then moved his target from Yoyo to Marco Ngai, landing him a kick as was sprawled on the floor aiming at a target and then later when Marco was posing for a photo, he poured water over his 'privates', causing Marco to be rather annoyed and rather amused at the same time.

As each series of this show has had good ratings, having once broken the 40 points mark, Bobby was asked if he had high hopes for the show, Bobby replied cheekily saying he was totally confident. Although many shows have not had very good results, he is not worried about it affecting him: "Ratings follow the people and not the trends." Is he aiming this statement at Deric Wan? Bobby immediately turned his statement around and laughed that with Deric being so good, his ratings will be great as well. So how many ratings points is he hoping for? "Hoping for the twenties, forties would be good, but with everyone else in the twenties, then high twenties would be good and if it passes thirty, I want a pay rise." Bobby was recovering from a cold yesterday, so his voice was rather hoarse as he says: "With two shows one after another, I think it is time for some rest. I hope that the new series I am filming in April is a mute, so it will let me rest!"

Marco Ngai was among those caught in the traffic and when he arrived, he reveals: "There was a multiple car crash in front and we were stuck in a jam for over an hour and I was so desperate that I had to get out of my car to have a pee!"

Ada Choi also arrived late and thinking that she was the last to arrive, she was very nervous to begin with and apologised to everyone. Later when she found out that the jam was due to a traffic accident, she relaxed a little. When asked how she would be spending Valentines Day this Saturday, Ada says that if she isn't spending it with the cast of AR4, then she will be with the cast of "Stand-up Sleuth" because she has been busy with the work for these two shows lately. She even seemed to get the date wrong, thinking that Valentines Day was in July and then saying: "TVB has already arranged a lot of Valentines for me, such as Michael Tong and Dayo Wong." Later she found out that she had got the date for Valentines Day (14th Feb) and the Chinese Ghost Festival (14th July) mixed up.

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#14 add_oil

add_oil

"I'm singing in the sky..."

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:49 AM

bobby is sooo QT...i love "ben yu" in FOJ1-5, and "Siu Sung" in AR1-4.
now i'm just anticipating "Shine on You" with Kenix & Michael Tao.

#15 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:56 AM

Pictures of him and Michael :)
It is so funny and cute :lol:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:57 AM

2 more with Michael and Kenix ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 04:04 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

[Ta Kung Pao]

Cast members from TVB's "Armed Reaction IV" including Bobby Au-Yeung, Yoyo Mung, Ha Yu, Akina Hong, Raymond Cho and Mok Ka Yiu took part in an outdoor challenge at Sai Kung Pak Tam Chung. Yoyo's team won in the end and Bobby and Raymond both sustained injuries, with Bobby injuring his eye and then his arm, but luckily it was not serious.

Bobby and Yoyo took on the role of team leader and led their teams through many different rope net activities. Raymond wounded his right hand slightly whilst crawling though the nets. Bobby was originally responsible for tackling just the balance beam, but as Akina completed the final obstacle, he ran ahead to egg her on and was accidentally hit by the prop gun in her hand in the eye. As the tears streamed, he washed his eye out before using some eye drops and he was fine afterwards. When asked how he was, he says: "I am fine now. It was Akina's arms flying around as she ran that caused it." When he was mocked about needing someone to hold his back on the balance beams, he argued that the beam was only suited to skilly people.

Talking of the average ratings of just 28 points for AR4 not living up to past performance, Bobby says that the ratings nowadays are up and down. With criticisms that the story is lacking in new development, he say to watch out for the excitement when his character splits from Ada Choi and starts dating Yoyo.

Akina was very apologetic after injuring Bobby and said sorry to him. She will soon be taking part in "Friday Variety Show" and has been practicing her dancing for it.

With a seemingly weak exterior, Yoyo was very courageous at the obstacle course competition yesterday and even the men were no match for her. Afterwards, Yoyo indicated that she has loved doing these outdoor activities since she was very young and once broke her leg and lost two teeth whilst playing on backwards slides. Yoyo says: "If it wasn't for Frankie Lam's wedding banquet, I would try some of the more difficult obstacles and not just do the balance beams." Yoyo continues to tell of her accident that led to her losing her two front teeth, but luckily it was before her permanent teeth had developed. However, her new teeth took a while to grow out and she was called "Toothless Girl" for a while, making her not want to smile very much.

Yoyo not only took part in the team games, she also challenged Bobby to a walk on the rope bridge, which she won again. However she was very against wearing some of the more oddly shaped protective gear and explained: "Mok Ka Yiu wore it before and it was very funny, so I wanted to avoid it."

#18 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 07:40 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

^^ he won the "always happy" nexttv award *nods*

#19 Hallie

Hallie

* Princess Gigi *

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

Wow, congraduation to Bobby..His smile is so bright and he always looks so happy mostly in the screen..No wonder, TVB always give him funny role

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2004 - 09:49 PM

I like Bobby. He is so funny. I love his acting. The only problem is that he is always cast in comedy roles. I would like to see him more versatile roles.

#21 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 07:32 AM

[News]

Bobby Au-Yeung will be heading out to Beijing with Sonija Kwok next Tuesday to film, so he and Sonija took part in an early shoot for next year's calendar photo. He laughs: "Having it done early is good, because it gives them time to fix the photo. I went for some document photos earlier and had to ask them to remove the bags under my eyes and I also asked if they could make my eyelids deeper and they said that they could. It's quite amazing!" Bobby says that he has had calendar photos with most of the beauties in TVB, but is just missing Jessica Hsuan and Flora Chan. He says: "I have partnered Ada, Kenix and Mariane. I did have many chances to work with Flora, but they never materialised, so we just lack a little fate. Working with Sonija this time is still good, she is pretty and great fun." As for Deep Ng's incident, Bobby says he does not want to comment, but he says that after so many years in the business, he has finally quit smoking a few years ago because he was worried about having poor health.

Also, having been named in the Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (FILMART) among the "Top 5 Overseas Value Television Artistes" together with Gallen Lo, Bobby says: "I am very happy to have been named in the top five as this is an encouragement for the hard work we put into our work. I hope there will be more of these polls in the future." As for Gallen, he says: "Recently moving back into series, I am very happy to be in the top five and I am even happier that old friend Ada Choi was part of the top five female artistes."

#22 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 05:15 PM

Has anybody seen Hidden Treasures yet?? Is it good?? What was Bobby's character??

#23 mistic_unicorn396

mistic_unicorn396

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 05:40 AM

bobby doesn't come under the category of a cute guy but he's such a comedian
luv the AR series

#24 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:25 PM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 10/09/04]

Starring Bobby Au Yeung, Michael Tao, Kenix Kwok, Roy Chow and Yu Chiu, "Shine on You" will begin airing on Monday and TVB arranged for the cast members to return to the school where they filmed to play a friendly basketball match against the school team. Although the artistes took the lead by four points in the first half, their energy levels waivered in the second half and the students clawed back to win 53-43.

Bobby, Michael and Roy all took part in the game, whilst Kenix and Yu played cheerleaders. Not only did Bobby pass the ball away, he missed his shots at the basket and was the second person to be substituted. Later, he explained that he does not know how to play basketball because when he was at school, he did field athletics and football and now he usually plays badminton. However, Michael revealed that Bobby just plays for a little while and gives up, so he doesn't bother playing with him. Bobby laughed that this was because he has so many series to film for, so he is always busy working.

It turns out that Michael used to play for the Hong Kong basketball team, but gave up after entering showbiz and moved to playing badminton instead. Talking of the student team doing much better, Michael says: "Of course! They are a school team and it is their home court, plus they are just in their teens and in their prime. We have to work through the night, so we aren't as energetic."

Roy and Yu have been the centrepiece of every promotion for the show and yesterday was no exception. They were seen to be smiling and appear to have made up with each other. Roy said: "We have been good friends all along and the reason why we did not chat at the first event was because I hadn't seen them for a while and wasn't quite used to it. Of course, now we have caught up with each other, then we have more to talk about."

Yesterday, Roy's performance on the basketball court was not bad and he has played before for his school team when he was a student. After entering showbiz, it has been a while since he last practiced and so he became a little tired half way. After being sentenced to counselling after his drugs possession conviction, he says that he has done a lot more sport, such as basketball, cycling and swimming. Roy laughs that he has arranged for a basketball game with his counsellor that evening. As for the report he needs to submit to the counsellor, he says he has written it, but is yet to send it on.

Roy says that he has done a lot of visiting, but he does not want to talk about it. Does he want to try and clear his record? He says: "No, I just want to send a good message out. When someone does something wrong, then it cannot be wiped out, but I hope that I can change and become an example and even if I am a negative one, then it doesn't matter."

http://www.takungpao...0/UL-303947.htm
http://www.takungpao...0/UL-303944.htm
Credits to Em - http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Edited by AutumnTears, 09 September 2004 - 11:26 PM.

#25 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao 14/09/04]

TVB new series "Shine On You" began airing yesterday and cast members Bobby Au Yeung, Roy Chow and Yu Chiu took part in a Metro Radio interview yesterday. When Bobby was asked whether he had seen Roy and Yu flirting during filming, he said jokingly: "I didn't notice it!"

When Roy was asked if he would be inviting Yu over to his home to watch the first episode, they both indicated that they will be watching it in their own homes. Yu was invited especially by producer Mui Siu Ching to sing the sub-theme duetting with Don Li and she says: "I am very thankful to the producer and TVB because I thought I would not get the chance, as I treated myself as an actor during the filming process." Due to the new TVB policy that only the actors have the chance to sing the theme songs to shows, she hopes that she can continue to make series, because she has found that she has a great interest in acting, laughing that the best thing would be a sequel to give her the chance of playing a teacher.

As for why Roy did not duet with Yu, he indicated that they belong to different record companies, so this is not possible. He also admitted being late during filming and although he did not receive any complaints against him, he felt it was very wrong and he will change this in the future. In order to make things easier for filming in the future, he has moved from Tin Shui Wai to Ho Man Tin and changed his habits, remembering to wear a watch now.

http://www.takungpao...4/UL-305418.htm

Edited by AutumnTears, 13 September 2004 - 11:23 PM.

#26 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:51 AM

I dont mind him playing lots of funny roles, everytime I see him in those series he seems to brighten the atmosphere. Bobby is one of my fav actors!!! Glad to hear a lot of others are too! Bobby did do Take my word for it which he played a self centered arogant and hes always right character. He portrayed that character very well which goes to show how versatile he is. Great series, it shows another side of bobby!

#27 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:25 AM

bobby is a great actor...one that always give laughter to people...
but how come in almost every series...the plot always go something like either he gets married then divorced or he likes this girl and wants to get married but there's always some sort of obstacle ...

i don't think i've seen him in movies....was he in any of the movies....i always watch his tv series though....

#28 angeltvgirl416

angeltvgirl416

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:20 AM

I like Bobby he is such one funny guy and he always tells jokes, I like his new series expect for the old one he looks weird in his old series he have hair and he looks weird.

#29 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:16 AM

Has anybody seen Hidden Treasures yet??  Is it good??  What was Bobby's character??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really like Bobby too, so very very funny! But i really didnt like Hidden Treasures...its not because of him, its the plot itself...It was HORRIBLE! so borringg...boring and slowwww.....i wouldnt recommend it at all....Armed Reaction on the other hand :loool: soo funnie! especailly the early ones...anybody know if they are making AR 5? (AR 4 wasnt that great...but still...i would continue watching it if they will make it)

#30 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:49 AM

I love watching Bobby drama
He is sooooo FUNNNNNY ... HeeHEEEE :loool:
He is a great actor.

Watch his drama can really make you laugh !!!!

#31 Arturtle

Arturtle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:50 PM

does he have any children? he is already 44 years old, wow.  I didn't know he was that old.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he is 42 tis year not 44..some websites got his age wrong..anyway he doesnt have any kids and he says he still plans to live in own world with his wife still..guess he wont have kids yet :X

#32 chanckl

chanckl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 01:01 AM

Totally love bobby....i think the first time i remember watching him in a series was armed reaction and i totally loved him....he's such a good actor...and ofcourse he's super funny which makes him so my fun to watch

#33 Guests

• Guests

Posted 28 September 2004 - 11:06 AM

One of the reasons why my mom and dad watches TVB series with me is because there is Bobby. Well, he looks like in his thirtys not fortys!

He IS DAMN FUNNY LAH! And that face, goodness. I can laugh and laugh.

Watching Armed Reaction IV. I think Yingzi (Ada Choi) and him is damn cute. :)

Hope to see more series of him coming up.

#34 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:14 AM

Posted Image
[Oriental Daily 29/09/04]

Bobby Au Yeung received notification earlier that his series "Hidden Treasures" will be airing soon on paid-TV channel exTV and he immediately responded with a little disappointment, saying: "That means that I have lost an opportunity to appear on Jade and a chance to get an award at the end of the year. It doesn't matter though, I have had an award before and I should leave these things to the youngsters now." He feels that Bowie Lam stands a good chance of an award for "War and Beauty", but he also supports good friend Michael Tao: "Michael did a great job in 'Shine on You', so he is in with a fighting chance."

Bobby admits that paid TV is not yet popular and feels that "Hidden" will be losing out, especially as it will not be repeated on Jade for at least another year or two and so is a little worried. However, he went on to praise his own creation, saying: "To be able to use it to make money it has to be good, otherwise they wouldn't air it. Anyway, I still have some exposure recently from 'Shine' and with the high ratings for the first week then it is no joke!"

http://orientaldaily...ent_a73cnt.html

#35 Arturtle

Arturtle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:14 PM

in case u all didnt see this..

Posted Image
[Ta Kung Pao & The Sun 28/09/04]

A group of cast members from TVB's "Shine on You" including Bobby Au Yeung, Shirley Yeung, Yu Chiu, Roy Chow and Cerina De Graca were taking part in a promotion in Shatin yesterday where they not only played games with the audience, they also handed out mooncakes. As it was also the birthday of producer Mui Siu Ching, they presented her with a birthday cake to celebrate.

Last week's ratings report indicates that "Shine" received an average rating of 30 points last week, but the peak rose by two points to 35 points. Bobby is pleased with the results of this show and when asked if he is relieved that the show is no longer receiving any more complaints, he laughs: "It is a waste of time, dramas are like that and not every teacher is like the people in the show. Just like police dramas show some police who are bad people. If everyone was a saint, then the scriptwriters would have a real headache and the viewers would not like that, there has to be someone for them to shout at before they are happy."

Bobby feels that he has been away for too long whilst filming for the last few months in China, so he will be spending mid-autumn with his family as they go for dinner together. He smiles: "After being away from home for so long, my dog has forgotten me and when he sees me walking in, he no longer wags his tail. (Does your wife still recognise you?) Of course, she would still recognise me if I was a pile of ash."

Roy indicated that he was not very well at yesterday's event, saying: "Yesterday I cycled about 60 km and maybe I overexhausted myself, so this morning I felt nauseous and very unwell." However, he insisted on taking part in the games, partnering rumoured girlfriend Yu as they fed each other sweet dumplings blindfolded. They were especially co-ordinated and managed to eat seven in two minutes, beating Bobby and Shirley's team hands down. Yu also indicated that she would be spending mid-autumn with Roy as she says: "Of course I will be inviting him, if I don't then you will say something, but we will be with a group of friends to avoid any misunderstanding if we are alone." Roy openly said that if he felt better then he will be joining them.

credits to em

#36 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:13 PM

Glad there's a thread for this brilliant TVB actor...anyway, I love him...he's so funny. SoY is my favourite modern series!

#37 Guests

• Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 07:59 AM

bobby is very funny...always brings a laugh in films...i think his character in Armed Reaction really suits him ..can't wait till the next one is out (v)

#38 Guests

• Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:10 PM

Ah, where have you heard there will be an AR5? I thought the producer's been sacked!!! (So has been the producer of Witness to a Prosecution I and II)

#39 tvbaddict

tvbaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1048 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 08:28 PM

once again, bobby's doing a great job in SOY. bobby is one of the actors in TVB that never dissapoints viewers. :)

#40 cinseto

cinseto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:45 AM

[Ta Kung Pao 05/10/04]

Bobby Au Yeung was working alongside Sheren Tang, Anne Heung and Mandy Cho in filming for the "Rouge and Powder" Sales Presentation clip yesterday, where he plays the second young master, who is a wasteful soul. Sheren plays the third sister and Anne plays the wife of the eldest brother.

In response to the ratings for "Shine on You" falling by three points last week to just an average of 27 points, Bobby was not worried at all: "Whenever there is a holiday, then it will be like this. 'War and Beauty' had high ratings because it was the final week, but I must congratulate them. I am confident our ratings will keep going up."

With Tse Kwan Ho being photographed earlier with a female partner in Shanghai, Bobby was also shown in the pictures together with some friends, but he was acting properly and not too close to his female friends. To this, Bobby says: "That night, Kwan Ho was sat beside us, but I don't really know him too well. That undercover reporter is someone that I know, but there was a group of us and I was not doing anything, so I just left him to it. I went to Shanghai because I plan to invest in a restaurant there and I went to take a look at the surroundings." Bobby has been in the food and drink industry in Hong Kong for a number of years now and he is lucky to have a partner who does everything personally and so they are still in business.

http://www.takungpao...5/UL-313778.htm

credit to http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bobby au yeung, yeung chun wah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users