WELCOME TO RAYMOND LAM AND TAVIA YEUNG
FUNGYI (峯怡) THREAD PART THREE

Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung - Fungyi PART 1
Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung - Fungyi PART 2
Kau Chong and Sau Ning thread

Posted Image

RAYMOND SHOWING HIS LOVE FOR FUNGYI

http://i170.photobuc...yi1tq8fu4xs.jpg

FUNGYI TAKING OVER TVB 2004 CALENDAR (Month of April)

http://i170.photobuc...ngyi/NOECC1.jpg

FUNGYI AGAIN IS LOCATED NEXT TO EACHOTHER FOR TVB 2007 CALENDAR (Month of November)

http://i170.photobuc...ngyi/fyycal.jpg

FUNGYI WINNING MOST IMPROVED ACTOR/ACTRESS IN 2003

http://i170.photobuc...skye/fungyi.jpg

FUNGYI PROFILE

Posted Image

Name: Raymond Lam Fung (林峯)
DOB: December 8, 1979
Birthplace: Xiamen, China
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 70kg

Posted Image

Name: Tavia Yeung Yi (楊怡)
DOB: August 30, 1979
Birthplace: Zhanjiang, China
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 48kg

FUNGYI FACTS

- Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam are classmates and graduated from TVB's acting in 1999.
- They are coupled in two of TVB's grand production: Twin of Brothers as Lee Sau Ning (Tavia Yeung) and Kau Chong (Raymond Lam) ; Golden Faith as Kiki (Tavia Yeung) and Oscar (Raymond Lam)
- In 2002 when they were filming Eternal Happiness, Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam were said to have left the set and ended up missing together.
- Raymond and Tavia had won the 'Most Improve Actress/Actor' together in 2003.
- Together, they have starred (as couple or not) in Eternal Happiness, Golden Faith, Twin of Brothers, Yummy Yummy: Food for Life, Face to Fate, Heart of Greed and the upcoming Heart of Greed 2.

CAUGHT RED HANDED (TVB's 40th Anniversary)

Posted Image

At TVB's Award Show, Raymond and Tavia was caught by the camera to be holding hands!!!

Youtube Link:

FUNGYI SITES

TVB'S NEWSFLASH: http://fungyi-rt.blogspot.com/
SIMPLY.FUNGYI: http://simplyfungyi.blogspot.com/
FUNGYI FACEBOOK GROUP: FY Facebook

FUNGYI FILMOGRAPHY

Spoiler

Edited by MAANGOH, 19 May 2008 - 08:53 PM.

#2 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 03:56 AM

haha. thanks Maangoh for starting the topic. very nice use of pictures and facts. and i still havent got over them holding hands. will it be approriate to add the youtube clip or gif at the starting post? :D and will it be good to mention about Fungyi's chemistry as Ray as said in the TOB interview? haha, i am so proud of my Fungyi. You go fungyi!! and congrats to all fungyi fans for staying with us thru bad and good times. It is finally part 3 and our Fungyi spirit will continue on and on.

Awaiting any news of HOG2 and news of the TVB dinner. :D

Edit: Yes!! i cant believe Maangoh actually uploaded the gif. Thanks so much sweetheart!

Sorry Maangoh, just a suggestion. Do you want to add their blog address at the starting post for references? and links to the first two threads? and it would be best if we can put the petition link here. :D sorry for being so troublesome.

Edited by ♥ clesias, 15 May 2008 - 08:10 PM.
merged posts

#3 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:06 AM

CONGRATS EVERYONE ON FUNGYI THREAD PART 3!! :yeah :yeah This calls for a celebration!! Maybe more fungyi-ness tomorrow? That'd be the best gift ever!

Yeupyeup, I'm still in the midst of setting things up, hehe :thumbsup Btw if there are any more fungyi facts you want me to post up, do tell :D

#4 clarissa

clarissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:08 AM

BTW... To the side of "Caught Red Handed", mention that it's at TVB's 40th anniversary. And if you could, please also include the picture of them both winning Most Improved. :)

LOL! Might want to edit Ray's DOB. He's not born in 1079, right? ;)

#5 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:15 AM

omg MAANGOH your aweso,me love all the pics in the first post but
yeah it would be a good idea to add links to their separte threads, blogs and the Fungyi newsflash blog as well
hahaha finally Fungyi has a part 3
i'm happy that we finally made it
now better hope there is some more fungyi picture tonight so we can do some more spazzing hahaha

#6 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:16 AM

My apologies, I think with all the fungyi excitement rushing through I totally slipped HAHA! Well I hope Ray isn't that old, he'd be dead by now and Tavia would've been verrrrry lonely :P

edit: Gotcha Sakura_drop! =P

Edited by MAANGOH, 19 November 2007 - 04:24 AM.

#7 Sakura_drop

Sakura_drop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:19 AM

^ hmmm MAANGOH if i remember correctly i don't think Tavia was born in hong kong was she i thought is was also born somewhere in china??
coz i remember how fans use to say that both Fungyi were born in China but moved to hong Kong

Edited by Sakura_drop, 19 November 2007 - 04:21 AM.

#8 Perdita

Perdita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:19 AM

Haven't posted here for a long time, but I felt I had to drop in and say YAY! GO FUNGYI GO! I really hope HOG2 happen for FungYi next year.

Watching you guys get so excited is almost as good as seeing them hold hands. Kudos to you all! :clap:

#9 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:20 AM

haha, maangoh, it looks awesome now. remember the petition link!!! haha. that is very important to both tavia and possibly of Fungyi collaboration. :D
and yes we are very excited. i cant believe it, everytime i refreshes, a few new posts will pop up. :D Maybe we will have more fungyi-ness to keep us excited tonight.
and i see hollipop around. where is the ray 1/2 you promised?? :D

#10 My Melody

My Melody

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:29 AM

Omg.. I can't believe we are already into Part III!! It was just a few weeks ago, when ppl were complaining about a FungYi drought~~
Congrats for Part III, and thank you Manngoh for starting one... It's so pretty~
:::
The hand holding thing reminds me of the good old fungyi days~~ N how much I miss this thread~~ ahahhaah~ I'm hoping for a good close up picture of it~~ :P

Edited by My Melody, 19 November 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#11 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:33 AM

Okay this is scary, I just noticed how similiar Tavia looks to Maggie Cheung---standing right beside her... :shocked: Raymond looks so young...hehe Too bad they didn't win most improved along with Louis and Jessica!! haha I mean TVB's two Golden Couple taking a picture together..hehe

#12 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:37 AM

Haha I'm evil...since I see Dinnergame lurking around like me, I will bring her down along with me...update for TA2??????? As for Raymond 1/2, irrationally adept and to all others, I apologize for not being able to post up my chapter as I promised before. I actually have half a chapter written but just haven't found the time to completing it. But in time of this new FungYi fever, I'm definitely inspired and hopefully, some of my fellow writers will feel the same too *ahem, cough cough*

#13 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:41 AM

I've yet to read all the posts above mine, but this is awesome; everything in the topic starter post is aesthetically pleasing, but do you think you can add the facebook link ( http://www.facebook....?gid=6121506343 ) as well? . Anyhow, we've gotten so far the last 2 days and we finally get a reward.

#14 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

Okay well hollipop, I'm waiting for your Raymond 1/2 update!!!! GnaaaH~~~I shouldn't have finished the whole thing in one day :crying: I have nothing to read! urgh and you're just killing us with no updates!!!!! And I want to read the most interesting part of the fic which I think I'll have to wait for a long time LOL...

flor.a - OH! You guys made it already? I think I missed it :wacko: Anyway I'm going to add the link now, so how's the group so far? How many members do we have? 'Cuz yeah I don't have an account to log on and check LOL

Tyyi - Lol scroll up--it should be the pic where Ray and Tav both won most improved!!! Yeah but they look like sisters!

#15 Tyyi

Tyyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:46 AM

aww! i really wanna see the clip where Tavia and Raymond won most improved awards!=D anybody have the link? LMAO

#16 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:48 AM

Maangoh, the fungyi 2007 tvb calendar appeared twice. Why don't you replace with this. This photo is damn classic with both of them pointing to their holes in their jeans and skirts.
Posted ImageAnd I don't remember wrongly, there is one pic of them appearing in HK airport wearing the same outfit for the filming of yummy yummy? But I cant locate the pic.

#17 Dinnergame

Dinnergame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:51 AM

OMG OMG OMG...it took me so longgggg to post something coz i simply can't read as fast as everyone are posting!!! and then finally when i got to the end, i had to switch thread to part THREE!!! you guys rock!!! and man, OMG (have i said that already?) my beloved FUNGYI were holding hands no doubt!! no more manip. those are REAL!!!! i dunno...but when i watched the clip, those two looked rather guilty to me!! hahhahahaha....something fishy going on man!!! and seriously, only they were holding hands, and if it doesn't seem like she was congraduating him either, coz she would've just lightly give his hand a squeeze, and not that kinda interlinking gesture, and obviously not for that long either!

#18 clarissa

clarissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:53 AM

Just thought of something... MAANGHOH should also post that Youtube clip of FungYi wishing a happy Lunar New Year and Tav asked Ray for a red envelope. :D

#19 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:57 AM

Maangoh, the fungyi 2007 tvb calendar appeared twice. Why don't you replace with this. This photo is damn classic with both of them pointing to their holes in their jeans and skirts.
And I don't remember wrongly, there is one pic of them appearing in HK airport wearing the same outfit for the filming of yummy yummy? But I cant locate the pic.

^Yeup, replaced it for you! Hmm what were they wearing? I think I have it! LOl I have a picture of them at the airport with Kevin Cheng. Is that the one?

Just thought of something... MAANGHOH should also post that Youtube clip of FungYi wishing a happy Lunar New Year and Tav asked Ray for a red envelope. :D

Oh dear~do you mind giving me the link to the youtube clip of that^I'd gladly put it on the first post ^.^

RayTav - Yeah they look like long lost sisters don't they! And Raymond used to remind me of Louis Koo and guess what? Maggie and Louis was paired together in A Recipe for the Heart!!! LOL the coincidences!!!!

Gosh look at THAT much people reading this thread!!!!

#20 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:58 AM

maangoh; I didn't realize how requests there were regarding add-ons into the starter post, so apologies if I was pushy. Anyhow, so far we have 8 member, 4 I know for sure from this thread, I think I'm gonna invite a few more people once the group is moving faster cause I have a few friends that like fungyi.

But, there was a topic with look-alikes and people mentioned Tavia and Maggie, Metal@tvb musings even had a writeup on Tavia using look-alike with Maggie to help start her career.
http://virtuesofharmony.net/blog/?p=86 includes her extreme look-alike photo.
http://virtuesofharm...et/blog/?cat=55 mentions that Tavia was specifcally casted to play as 'yan' because of the resemblance between her and Maggie.

#21 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:01 AM

Here i found it. and thanks so much for changing that pic. :D sorry for so many requests! Hope you dont mind.

Posted Image
Proof of them being so compatible. :D

We are too excited!! 15 users currently.

hollipop, thanks for your update. dont meant to rush you ya. afterall, good things need to be waited for. haha, i shall curb my fungyi-passion since i have that gif now. Do take your time.

Edited by irrationally adept, 19 November 2007 - 05:14 AM.

#22 clarissa

clarissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:12 AM

I'm currently reminiscing the old times at FungYi thread 1. :) Anyone knows the link to Kau Chong and Sau Ning, btw? That thread's a classic too.

Hmm... moments like these require MokaGirl to be amongst the celebrators, don't you think?

I miss her. :(

#23 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

[[ Mini FungYi Technique ]]

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:13 AM

I'm currently reminiscing the old times at FungYi thread 1. :) Anyone knows the link to Kau Chong and Sau Ning, btw? That thread's a classic too.

Clarissa: Here's the KauChong-SauNing thread, i've been watching this thread secrectly ^^ :iloveyou: . About Mokagirl, I've heard that she grew to love Japanese entertaiment more, but i guess for HK entertaiment FUngYi sure still have a place in her heart ^^

If you can, plz add it to the list MAANGOH >.< ..i know too many requests ^^
http://asianfanatics...s...9775&st=960

Tyyi: ya, I think she left 'cuz I haven't seen her for quite a while. That's sad, Maggie's a great actress :crying:

Edited by RayTav, 08 December 2007 - 08:43 PM.

#24 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:15 AM

flor.a, irrationally_adept - It's okay LOL I don't mind. ;) hehehe was that picture taken for Yummy Yummy? I thought it was for TOB LOLOLOL. There was another one with Kevin Cheng at the airport as well..this one,

Posted Image

hehe wearing the similiar clothing :P

clarissa - I think that thread is closed because the link doesn't seem to work when I click on it! :wacko: nvm..I guess the link from fungyi part two is wrong that's why I couldn't get to the thread haaha lol before they had this 50 pages rule..hehe fungyi would've been the longest thread hah with 100 something pages

Edited by MAANGOH, 19 November 2007 - 05:17 AM.

#25 Tyyi

Tyyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:19 AM

flor.a, irrationally_adept - It's okay LOL I don't mind. ;) hehehe was that picture taken for Yummy Yummy? I thought it was for TOB LOLOLOL. There was another one with Kevin Cheng at the airport as well..this one,

http://i170.photobuc...103enew17b1.jpg

hehe wearing the similiar clothing :P

clarissa - I think that thread is closed because the link doesn't seem to work when I click on it! :wacko: nvm..I guess the link from fungyi part two is wrong that's why I couldn't get to the thread haaha lol before they had this 50 pages rule..hehe fungyi would've been the longest thread hah with 100 something pages

LOVE THE PIC! :D hehehe Tavia and Ray are always soo matching! :iloveyou:

Edited by mv_288, 21 November 2007 - 04:57 AM.
remove [img] tags when quoting

#26 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:25 AM

clarissa Got it! ;) hehe

Oh wow part 3 AND page 2 all in less than a day?! Wow...this is amazing! Look at what one fungyi interaction can do to all their fans--let alone, if they were to star in a modern serie with a kiss scene HAHHAHAH I think this thread would be on fire HAHAA

EDIT: OMG! I LOVE THOE PICS TYYI! sigh..I just hope they get to film another serie :( Raymond should have ended up with Tavia instead of Li Qian :crying: :crying:

LOL I wonder how many times have we spot this. The fungyi thread again slower by a minute while Raymond and Tavia thread both at the same time ahha

Edited by ♥ clesias, 15 May 2008 - 08:48 PM.

#27 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:36 AM

OMG guys...I just notice the part II thread. Look at it, 2004 posts and 2004 was the year that FungYi in the calendar A.L.O.N.E

And Flor.a there..lols...us so wanna know why did you hate our beloved FUngYi back then *grins*. Speak up for yourself *muahhhhhhaaaa*

#28 Fung2Yi

Fung2Yi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:43 AM

clarissa Got it! ;) hehe

Oh wow part 3 AND page 2 all in less than a day?! Wow...this is amazing! Look at what one fungyi interaction can do to all their fans--let alone, if they were to star in a modern serie with a kiss scene HAHHAHAH I think this thread would be on fire HAHAA

That is what i thought too. If fungyi have a serie together, I think this thread will go straight to part 4 or even part 5. Congratulation on part 3. All the pics make me remember Fungyi moment. Really hope they will change HOG2 to fungyi. Hope Fungyi will have more interact in the celeb. party tomorrow.

#29 prongz

prongz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:49 AM

I am usually a silent Fungyi fan ..just like to add congratulations to part 3 and with 2 pages in less than a day. Interlocking arms certainly makes this thread fly !!!!!

#30 Azentia

Azentia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:55 AM

new thread! yay!

i think of tavia as the reason why he works so hard to establish himself, he wants to prove he can take care of her one day. they have really seen each other's career unfold and develop and lived their romance onscreen thru characters. they will realize how much they are for each other as the years span out.

#31 coffee.addicted

coffee.addicted

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:18 AM

wow.. new thread already!! clapclap

love all the pics. hopefully we'll get better and nicer ones tmrw!! cant wait

adding to the fungyi gallery
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 flor.a

flor.a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:20 AM

Haha, I think I expressed why I used to dislike fungyi to maangoh in the last thread.
clarissa-Yeah, it's definitely in the past mixed with a bunch of other stuff I let go. On a side note; I'm reading Unbreak Your Promise right now, and although not much has revolved around Raymond and Tavia, I'm enjoying it.

I think I expressed quickly why I used to dislike fungyi to maangoh in the last thread, but anyhow to go more into depth: I was pretty-much a die-hard taro fan back then, and there were so many things(photos and functions to be exact) fueling my love for them, plus the fact I saw them together when they came to where I am in year '05. So, that's what got me started with TVB and everything. I came across the magazine with Raymond-Tavia-Ron with 'water-works' and yeahh, I was being critical about Raymond thus not liking the fungyi pairing, but meh..that's all the past, what I do like about it is being a complete TaRo supporter/Fungyi 'disliker' (with it being the starting line to TVB and learning everyone's name and such) and I could transform into loving Raymond&Tavia together.

That, was long.

#33 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

OMG guys...I just notice the part II thread. Look at it, 2004 posts and 2004 was the year that FungYi in the calendar A.L.O.N.E

hey! Lol I had that thought in my mind, I was like wasn't 2004 the year with mostly fungyi interactions? LOL oh the concidences! haha

thanks for the pictures~the GF and TOB times :( wish they could film HOG2 together as a couple but sadly TVb just have to pair their favorite couple :thumbdown I'm hoping for a fungyi reunion in 2009 if nto 2008. If there's going to be a TA3, I hope they'll cast Raymond in and add Tavia's character back into the story as well..

flor.a--please click
Spoiler

#34 clarissa

clarissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

My eyes must have been blind to not have noticed before the BEAUTIFUL avatar/banner set by RayTav. Love how FungYi matched in expressions and perhaps even clothes.

flor.a - Unbreak Your Promise later focuses more heavily on FungYi. :) Glad you're enjoying it thus far. :)

#35 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:30 AM

Thank you clarissa <3. Now, as i look at the banner again, i notice the letters F and Y at the upper right corner; immediately i think about RayRay's pin at the 40th anni. *woot* it does sorta look like letters FY instead of LF, aint it? or i'm just imagining stuffs. :shocked: and yesh! it's nice to have you back at FungYi thread ^^ I still remember Unshed Tear [FungYi version, of course :tricky::], it was one of the most FungYi enjoyable ffs. It was so grieving, yet, unforgetable...have it ever crossed your mind about making Unshed Tear II?? *hints*

Flor.a: there's so many FungYi ffs you hafta catch up >.< for FungYi fans are very good at writing *double thumps up* :iloveyou: .And It's good to know FUngYi has a power to turn hatred into love too ^^ *hugs*

MAANGOH: I know, if there's gona be TA3, I would suggest keeping the old casts and add Raymond & Bosco *sparkling eyes*. All the hot guys in one serie, how terrific! :thumbsup And also I would suggest TVB to buys off Dinnergame's version, for it has so many FungYi incredibly cute scenes ^^ clapclap [and add to it "some" other scenes maybe? to make it less concentrate on FungYi in case TVB doesn't wanna get flames from Bota's and Taro's fans] lol..oopsss TVB doesnt care *blehh* :buahaha

Edit: anyone's composing? if yes, i'm waiting to read ur posts before going to bed 0.o lols...its 1am now and classes tomorrow morning..*boo* - 5mins later - guess i'll just log off then, looks like y'all go afking or sumthing ^^

Edited by RayTav, 19 November 2007 - 07:54 AM.

#36 irrationally adept

irrationally adept

<3 Jeanette Aw

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1908 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:53 AM

haha, TA3? i am not very keen in TA actually but with the addition of so many hot guys esp ray, i will definitely watch. Btw, it is just a rumor that there is a TA3 right?

I dont mind if fungyi are not together in HOG2. because half the time will be on the family and linda most probably. i think fungyifanatic said before, fungyi deserves a series purely by themselves and a crew. But i dont mind if there is any interaction btw two of them. afterall, if tavia is really moses's girlfriend, ray as moses's brother would sure know tavia right? I tot it would be hard to spot any fungyi-ness on HOG2 promotions just like it did for HOG2. but looking the TVB anniversary, i am sure ray will have find it hard to ignore Tav already. haha, bos and ray might flocked to tavia during HOG2. :D

#37 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1975 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:59 AM

OMG OMG I can't believe Part 3 already!!! lol! I wanna write a newsflash now, I mean, I haven't written one in a long long time!!! haha I'm feeling really inspired by you guys because you guys are all sooooooo active!!!

I watched the Anniversary live on television on saturday night, and must I say, I saw FungYi holding hands too (but it was too quick, but still, I saw some hand action) and I just couldn't wait to get online and tell you guys, but then again, all of us FungYi Fans are just focusing sooooooo much on them, how could we of missed it right???

WOW I see 17 users in this thread at the moment!!! lol! I guess there is alot of fuss going on in this thread!!! Congrats Again Guys!!!

P.S I just joined The FungYi Group In Facebook!!!

#38 clarissa

clarissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:10 AM

and yesh! it's nice to have you back at FungYi thread ^^ I still remember Unshed Tear [FungYi version, of course :tricky::], it was one of the most FungYi enjoyable ffs. It was so grieving, yet, unforgetable...have it ever crossed your mind about making Unshed Tear II?? *hints*

haha. I don't think that would be possible considering the main female character passed away. :P Or do you suggest I write a thriller where Tavia's ghost comes back to haunt Ray? lol j/k!

Someone earlier mentioned wanting to see Ray's shoes at the Ani clearly, and this is the only picture I have that fits the description:

Posted Image

#39 -benchwarmer-

-benchwarmer-

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:16 AM

haha. I don't think that would be possible considering the main female character passed away. :P Or do you suggest I write a thriller where Tavia's ghost comes back to haunt Ray? lol j/k!

Someone earlier mentioned wanting to see Ray's shoes at the Ani clearly, and this is the only picture I have that fits the description:

http://ol.mingpao.co...1/_19MA012_.jpg

Well, you know it's always nice to get to read FungYi ffs, i dont mind AT ALL :iloveyou: ..but Tavia comes back not to haunt RayRay alright :shocked: lol...
And I was the one who wanted to see Ray's shoes :buahaha cuz I've seen a very suspicious picture which can proves that FungYi was together at the make-up room but oh well...i'm way too obsessed about FungYi. But heck, that feels good :tricky:

Edit: still havent gone to bed yet..there's like always new posts to read 0.o And Dinnergame's peeping around here for a while...that makes me think that we may get an update soon *woot*...i'm hinting you there, Dinnergame <33333333333

Edited by RayTav, 19 November 2007 - 08:20 AM.

#40 Dinnergame

Dinnergame

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:38 AM

RayTav, i'm at work and sneaking onto this thread secretly coz i'm just WAY too excited to see fungyi holding hands together at the anniversary!! was hoping to see if anyone could get a better picture or video of how they started, hahaha....think tavia initiated? coz her hand is kinda to ray's side instead of his on hers?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users