bebe2019

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2887 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image
Name : Yuen Wai Ho, Benjamin
Height : 5 feet 9 ½ inches (About 177 cm)
Weight : 159 pounds
Education : Privately Cerified Institution
Nickname / Nickname : Ben, Bun
Birthplace : Dong Guan
Constellation : Taurus
Zodiac : Chicken
Personality : Calm, Frank
Expertise/strengths : Playing Guitar, Fitness/Working Out.

Information CREDIT to: http://tvbgeneration...ng-2007-is.html
Picture CREDIT to: http://tvcity.tvb.co...profile/07.html

Music Video: 衛蘭 Janice - 無所謂 New Song

Benjamin is in the video =]
  • Crittathifs likes this

#2 MzAsian

MzAsian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:50 AM

omg i know him! he won mr. hk. i wanted him to win haha and he did. he's not bad, pretty gorgeous. and he can dance so well, its sexy ; )

anymore info on him?? and pics?

#3 Twisted Girlie

Twisted Girlie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:00 AM

he's pretty hot, but gotta say hes shorter than most actors now a days

#4 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Translated by: kingkongit27 @ http://asianeu.net/forums/
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily

Koni Lui encourages her male model friend to apply for Mr Hong Kong

Matthew Ko, Stephen Huynh, Benjamin Yuen and Koni Lui attended the Mr Hong Kong 2008 promotional media event at a shopping mall yesterday to encourage the public to apply. Also they asked the passer-by’s to donate money for the Sichuan earthquake relief appeal. Koni claimed that she saw her friend who’s a male model at the shopping mall and encouraged him to apply giving him an application form. When asked whether she encouraged her rumoured model boyfriend to apply? Koni smiles “ I have asked all my friends to apply”. (Have they applied yet?) “I’m not sure”. Asked whether she can accept her friend wearing swim trunk’s on stage? “ That’s abit early to comment, most important is that they have sent back the form first”.

Recently one of the new Miss Hong Kong contestants 3. Edelweiss Cheung Shu Nga had a lot of negative gossip news such as being reported smoking and clubbing a lot, giving a bad girl impression. Koni replies “ It’s like that every year, I had negative news about having plastic surgery”.
Matthew Ko states that this year the contest will allow oversea contestants to apply and he will encourage his friends to apply. Stephen Huynh also claimed that one of his handsome male fan’s asked him for advice as he is going to apply.

Matthew has been considered for being the most outstanding Mr Hong Kong winner in the industry. He says “ Probably because I’m the first season’s winner and it also depends on timing. Perhaps this years and next will be better”. Asked if Matthew will continue to promote Mr Hong Kong in 10 years times? “I used to work in an electrical store selling computers. When I won the title of Mr Hong Kong I thought I was on top of the world and everything fame, money etc would be over night. However I know I was childish back then and now I know things don’t come for free. You have to work hard to earn those things.
Stephen Huynh confirms that he will not ask his Older brother to apply because he is senior manager for an company that can help him find work.

#5 salvatoreferragamo

salvatoreferragamo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

so far is acting in forensic heroes 2 is nightmare. i think he need a lot of effort to outshine others..
  • Captainator likes this

#6 kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:55 AM

I've watching Your Class or Mine and don't think his acting's that great... but then again he is new.
  • Captainator likes this

#7 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:56 PM

TVB 2009 Calender_December
Liza Wang, Amigo Choi, Benjamin Yuen, Edwin Siu, Jason Chan, Mathew Ko, Stephen Wong

Posted Image

#8 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:01 AM

Filming of the TVB 2009 calender, month from Oct to December

credit: panchai17@youtube

#9 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4326 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Started to notice Alvin gor :P hahaha.
I like his acting and I can see he is getting promoted more!

Posted Image

#10 EJvictorian

EJvictorian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Adore him after hippocratic crush... What's his next series? I am looking forward..

#11 0ocluelesso0

0ocluelesso0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:22 AM

I like him a lot too after 36 on call but too baddd he doesn't have much chances to shine,, for ex he was in tiger cub but not much chances to shine

#12 witnap

witnap

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:44 AM

i doubt that On Call 2 will have him, he signed on CTI....:( I wanna see him in On Call 2 along with Mandy Wong

#13 pui_ling

pui_ling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

I thought he said that hes not signed with CTI and hes in a new TVB series called the heart goes haywire or something

#14 Linnh

Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1662 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

I wonder why TVB don´t promote him like they do to Him Law, I believe that if they give him a chance, then he will do it pretty good. Like in TC then those other guys get more attention then Benjamin, the same in THC you will hear more about Him Law than Benjamin. I find Benjamin as a good actor, and I would love to see him to have bigger roles later.
  • bubblybubbles likes this

#15 bubblybubbles

bubblybubbles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

^^i agree. i think he came into TVB in 2007, but up till now he is still not promoted. can't tvb see that he actually has acting skills?

#16 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:04 AM

Benjamin Yuen's Greatest Fear is Women Undermining his Future
Sunday July 7, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

33 year old Benjamin Yuen (Ben) is not your average newcomer. When interviewed, he does not try to act friendly to get a good impression so the media could write positively about him. Instead, he likes to stamp the mean expression on his face. When getting his picture taken, the photographer asked him to look a big guy, but he could careless and continued to pose freely on his own. Ben sure is one prominent character.

When Ben is at work, he rarely smiles or laughs. He displays a sullen look through his eyes and he just had to be born with a look of a fighter. This combination is contradicting, but the advantage is there are not many of his type in the industry. In the near future, he wanted to become a singer, therefore participated in TVB's new singing contest Voice of Stars, the celebrity version of "The Voice". Although Ben was eliminated shortly after, he still saved up "some" fame and earned opportunities for overseas stage performances to make some extra income.

Hopeful for Another Chance to "Reborn"

Ben admits he felt terrible when the judges heavily criticized his singing, but its an "earnest remedy". He comforted himself: "The judges were putting money in my pockets. I will definitely make the changes and improve. I'll find another opportunity in the future to perform again." Ben understands the show is for entertainment, the contestants must put their egos down and accept the criticisms in order to benefit. Recall, Ben participated in Mr. Hong Kong 2007 and was eliminated half way through the competition, but thanks to the 'Back to Life' segment, Ben was able to take the Mr. HK title after all. How can you say that's not a miracle! This time, Ben hopes for another "reborn" opportunity in the singing contest because each contestant have their own talent.

Rather Be Safe and Drive Slower

Indeed, Ben had experienced a life threatening situation before. He pulled his shirt up to show the reporter a scar on his back, and expressed during childhood, he carelessly crashed into a glass door at his house and a piece of glass pierced into the right side of his back. "My family thought if I didn't die from that, then I'll be paralyzed. Luckily nothing happened." Since then, all glass furniture and decorations around the house were replaced by plastic; he also learned to pay close attention to his personal safety, especially when driving. He insists on "never driving in between two cars." He rather stay behind other cars and drive slower.

No Need to Explain to Girlfriend

On the highway, Ben is willing to yield and fall behind, but showbiz is a slaughtering battlefield, yielding in this industry means giving up your career. Til this day, the 33 year old actor still has not climbed up to the top yet, but Ben has no fear its too late, his only fear is a woman undermining his future . Earlier the media spotted Ben on the street with stage actress Cissy Ma accompanying him and it was rumored he plans to get married next year. In regards to this rumor, Ben said displeased: "I have never said I was in a relationship!"

When speaking of his passionate kiss scenes with Joey Meng in TVB series A Change of Heart, asked if he had to tell his girlfriend prior to filming? He said: "If so, then she isn't right for me." Ben recalled the kiss scenes were filmed first, at the time he did not know Joey Meng at all, thus the intimate scenes were a little awkward for him. "I thought I would be really nervous, but she was shaking more than me." Towards his showbiz career, Ben is actually quite ambitious, he frankly expressed he will not be satisfied with just working on-screen. One of his dreams is to open a production company. Currently, whenever he has free time, he will take the opportunity to grab some tips from behind-the-scenes.

#17 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

Benjamin Yuen Packages Well, Always "On Call" Ready to Breakthrough Mr. HK Life
Monday November 18, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: HKChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image

The entertainment circle is in fact an interesting place. Some people like Benjamin Yuen (Ben) had actually been in the industry for 15 years, but only gradually gained recognition after entering TVB for 5 years. When he was young, he didn't know how to cherish his opportunities, and even lost his behind-the-scenes job. He was later forced to change professions and it wasn't until then he realized he loves acting the most. Today, Ben will cherish everything he has and actively work on packaging himself. His is always "On Call" in search for an opportunity to make a breakthrough in the entertainment circle.

Ben actually entered the industry at age 17 when he filmed a milk commercial, but his slow to get familiar personality got him floating in the entertainment circle for many years. In 2007, Ben was the Mr. Hong Kong winner and entered TVB.

TVB is Like an University, A Place to Learn

"I've been with TVB for 5 years and my achievements has been pretty good. Actually its really a learning experience in TVB, here one year is like 10 years in the outside world. I face many different tests and challenges each day. I'm very pleased to be able to train my mentality."

Probably most people didn't know Ben actually had the opportunity to enter TVB in 1999, but unfortunately Bosco Wong was chosen at the audition instead and joined TVB. Ben now has to face Bosco who has now become one of the first line TVB Siu Sangs. Whether an artist becomes popular, it really does depend on their fate. Some artists endure through 10 years of hard work before making a breakthrough. This time, Ben comes back in The Hippocratic Crush II (On Call 2) as Ben Lau Bing Chan.

"Last time in On Call 1, I was considered a newcomer, but this time I'm a See Hing, a big brother watching newcomers coming in. Its rare to have such a positive series in Hong Kong and I watched Lawrence Ng's Healing Hands while growing up, so I learned a lot from Lawrence. Today I have more confidence to speak up and strive, just as long as its for the best and its the right thing, I don't mind to speak up. Just like in On Call 2, the 'Post-80s' doctors jokes all came from real life. Earlier when I collaborated with mentor Ram Chiang, we chat as if we're two students exchanging a book. TVB is like an university, you can learn a lot."

Used to be Childish, Didn't Know to Cherish

Before entering TVB, Ben had actually been in a lot of films, but after 2004's Heat Gun, he didn't get another role on the big screen, so he was forced to switch to behind-the-scenes. He worked at Kenny Bee's band, but later his jobs gradually declined and then he got an office job before he realized he enjoyed working in showbiz the most. Ben ultimately decided to participate in Mr. Hong Kong and start again from zero.

"When I was younger, I didn't try my best nor did I know how to cherish what I had. Actually when I worked at the office, I took the subway to work every morning, each day at the same time, I used the same card and saw the same people. Although everything I did was because I needed to make a living, I had no goals in life. Also, I lost all my self-confidence. I worked there for 3 months, and finally realized what I liked best was acting because this industry brought me a sense of satisfaction. Recently I collaborated with Wayne Lai, I remember many years ago we already had the chance to collaborate, at the time Wayne asked me, 'what do you want to get out of from this job?' At the time I gave him a childish answer: 'I want to get a Ferrari'. Today, if he asked me that question again, I would say to him: 'I want to be in this industry to continue my life'. Here, everyone wants to constantly improve, but the most important is to package yourself, wait for the opportunity and really hold onto it. I now have more experience in life, I learned to be more calm and more importantly I know not to take opportunities for granted. I've learned to cherish and have a mentality to move forward. I don't think I could have done that before."

In the grand productions The Hippocratic Crush II and Tiger Cubs II, Ben isn't the main lead, but the room to demonstrate his acting and screen time have increased. Compared to other Mr. Hong Kong from his same year, Ben is considered the more successful ones. The only consequence is sacrificing his personal time.

#18 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:04 AM

in TVB 2013 Gala,

Posted Image
Posted Image

with Vincent, Oscar

Posted Image
  • fungyix3 likes this

#19 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:54 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Posted Image

#21 woodi

woodi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

Hope to see him as first lead soon.

He is definitely more deserving than many.
  • Moritaka likes this

#22 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:01 AM

Arrived in Malaysia with Mandy for awards show!

Posted Image

#23 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Benjamin's 1st award in his career! congrats
Posted Image

with good partner, Mandy
Posted Image

with Myolie
Posted Image

#24 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

continued ...

comparing awards with Ruco :P
Posted Image

with Mandy, Eliza
Posted Image

His first award
Posted Image

#25 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

Posted Image

#26 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

Posted Image

#27 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by ましろ, 12 December 2013 - 01:41 AM.

#28 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Moritaka

Moritaka

Asian Fanatic

• Trial Crew
  • 3411 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Music Cafe

Posted Image

with Loretta
Posted Image

#30 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

Benjamin Yuen is not in a hurry for marriage

Wednesday February 25, 2015 Hong Kong

10pcyyq.jpg

Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) attended a Chinese New Year event at Tin Shui Wai. The busy Benjamin said he is currently filming outdoor scenes for TVB's new drama Problem- Solving Experts (拆局專家): "I finished the event at 10 and went straight to filming an outdoor scene for the new drama. (How is the reward payment?) "OK, enough to eat". He also revealed that in April, he will be collaborating with Vincent Wong (王浩信) and Kenny Wong (黃德斌) on a new series produced by Lam Zhi Wah (林志華). Benjamin's work schedule is gradually increasing: "Many colleagues head north to further develop their career, because the companies up there need more people". Asked whether he has any holidays during Chinese New Year? He said the first day of the Lunar New Year he has filming at TVB City and has the second and third day off to spend time with his family: "Yesterday I went to visit the racecourse and played a little, but also won!" Although he is not in a hurry for marriage, but he did go to the florist market to purchase peach blossom: "But I have not placed it anywhere particular! He said during Chinese New Year, he loves to write Fai Chun (red banners for the Lunar New Year), but has not found the time to do it this year.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#31 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:17 AM

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015: Benjaimin Yuen won My Favourite TVB Actor in a Supporting Role Award

Saturday November 28, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) received My Favourite TVB Actor in a Supporting Role (最喜愛TVB男配角) Award based on The Fixer (拆局專家) series from Malaysian singer, Shila Amzah (茜拉) during TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015 (TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015) and beat his opponents such as Louis Cheung (張繼聰) (Raising the Bar 四個女仔三個BAR) and Mat Yeung (楊明) (Momentary Lapse of Reason 收規華).

On the stage, Benjamin delivered his thank-you speech: "I am very surprised and do not expect it. Thank you to friends who voted for me and I can get this award and beat the 2 strongest opponents especially Louis Cheung who can sing, dance and a good family man. Thank you to mummy and I will give the award to her. Also, thank you to Gigi Wong (黃淑儀) who acted as my mum in the series and it helped me to act well. Finally, thank you to my good friend, Jennifer!" In fact, Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) is Benjamin's girlfriend and it is believed she feels happy upon knowing the good news.

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#32 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 11:56 PM

Benjamin Yuen feels Natalie Tong's nose is too high when filming kissing scene

Tuesday February 2, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Artiste Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Kenny Wong (黃德斌) and others attended the promotion campaign for Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and played racing cars electronic game. Benjamin was the winner while Natalie came in third place. They also announced the series received high rating record of 30 pts last week.

Benjamin had 6 to 7 NG for the kissing scene with Natalie in the series and felt it had not reach the passionate level. Natalie said: "No NG but because of certain shots and background. Prior to that, we found many movies and series for Benjamin to watch but he had no reaction after watching it and I walked away after that. He said the scene should be gentle and I believed him. (Kiss very long?) Yes due to different angles." Benjamin added they played love songs in order to create the romantic atmosphere and cultivate their feelings, and had to see angle when kissing as Natalie's nose was too high.

When asked if he needed to report to his partner before filming kissing scene, Benjamin said: "We are filming series and it belongs to love and artistic film." Natelie said: "We work in this line and will understand it. (Did Tony Hung (洪永城) say your nose is too high?) No idea."

Mentioning about Sisley Choi's (蔡思貝) absence, Natalie said: "Afraid of me? She is working today and I will suggest to stretch muscles together. I need to congratulate her for being nominated into Hong Kong Film Awards." She expressed that she will leave it to Toby Chan (陳庭欣) to wear swimsuit for celebrations of the high ratings.

#33 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 11:44 PM

Benjamin Yuen consulted his friend who works as traffic police when filming Speed of Life series

Thursday February 11, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned about his role as Sze Ma sir (施馬Sir) in Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series received good reviews, he replied he did not expect the reaction was good: "The series was wrapped up during end year 2014 and the colleagues in editing room said the role was cheap and they wished to continue watching it. (Will you talk as a policeman since you acted in many police roles?) Nope but I did many research for this series. I have friend who works as traffic police and asked them about their terminology. (Filming the series with full concentration as you are a car lover?) In fact, many colleagues have motorcycle licences and they like to talk about cars. We drove motorcycle to see and help out when others were filming a car scene."

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 12:04 AM

Veterans commented Benjamin Yuen was based on Chok image

Friday February 19, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned he joined TVB due to participating in Mr Hong Kong, he discussed his experience during the competition: "I have free time during year 2006 and get to know the seniors in the gym. They told me to join Mr Hong Kong competition and I felt I could give it a try. I hope to join TVB through the competition. (Your career is not smooth after becoming the champion?) Did not think too much and feel lost at some point. I then suffered for 4 years from year 2007 and filmed Til Love Do Us Lie (結.分@謊情式) sitcom in year 2011. (Learn a lot from the veterans?) The veterans told me I was not ready yet and as if I relied on Chok image only. I then realised I needed to find a suitable role first."

#35 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:59 PM

Benjamin Yuen will be filming program in India and does not allow her girlfriend, Jennifer Shum for accompany

Wednesday February 24, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) was recording TVB program, Daddy Where's Mom (湊仔攻略) at Hang Hau and expressed his girlfriend, Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) and he will be in different countries during Lantern Festival: "We cooked together during Valentine's Day and I decided to give her handmade gift but it needed time to make. I will be filming program in India during Lantern Festival, hence I feel the time we spent together lately is specially sweet. (Your girlfriend accompanies you?) Nope. I do not allow her to go due to the security problem. Perhaps might go there again if the company allows me to bring an assistant or manager."

#36 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:03 AM

Benjamin Yuen acts as villain and hopes the audiences will not throw eggs at him

Sunday March 20, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) wore a red colour checkered skirt to attend an event and promote Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series yesterday. During the interview, he expressed the styles were different when compared the traffic police role in Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and policeman role in Over Run Over series. He felt the pressure this time as 'Sze Ma Sir 施馬Sir' role acted by him received good reviews: "I am not as smart and tricky previously and will become evil this round. It is a new challenge. I have not act as villain in the recent years and do not leave a deep impression to the audiences as I am not the main lead. Hence, I look forward to it but cannot reveal too much and hope the audiences do not hate me. Please do not throw eggs at me as well."

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:18 AM

Benjamin Yuen feels Vincent Wong deserves to win TV King Award

Saturday April 16, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg image.jpg

Four days ago, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) and Tracy Chu (朱千雪) attended the celebration dinner for the TVB series, Over Run Over (EU超時任務). The main lead, Vincent Wong (王浩信) and the producer could not attend due to filming series in Vietnam. Benjamin Yuen praised Vincent Wong acted well and hope he will win the TV King award. Benjamin Yuen said: "It is unreasonable if he does not win TV King Award!" Tracy Chu said: "He put in full efforts, very serious and hardworking when filming everyday."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#38 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

Him Law rejects to film new series? Benjamin Yuen becomes his replacement?

Tuesday April 19, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Him Law (羅仲謙) and Tavia Yeung (楊怡) were married secretly earlier and gave up the chance to act as male lead with Mandy Wong (黃智雯) in TVB new series, and the male lead was given to Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) eventually. The reporters tried to confirm with Benjamin and he admitted to filming new series with Mandy during the telephone interview. He added they worked together several times and had established good rapports: "We are good filming partner and work together many times. (She is a funny person?) You should ask the members in Hu Shuo Ba Dao Hui (胡說八道會) first."

Benjamin expressed he had no idea if Him Law rejected to film the series and did not mind being the replacement: "Please ask him if he rejects to film it directly. (You are his replacement?) You have to ask him. (Do you mind it?) Nope. We work for the company and my role in The Fixer (拆局專家) series belonged to him initially. Anyway, there is many variables when working. (Good when there is many changes?) Yes."

http://www.asian-ene...al.blogspot.com

#39 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:49 PM

Benjamin Yuen has to perform striptease to seduce Mandy Wong in new series

Wednesday April 27, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪), Jason Chan (陳智燊) and newcomer, Arnold Kwok (郭子豪) were trying out their role images in TVB new series, Three Women, One 'Gene' (三個女人一個「因」) at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and they needed to circulate around Mandy Wong (黃智雯) who acted as a person with multiple personalities. Benjamin had to perform striptease to seduce Mandy and say: "It is an imagination from Mandy and she told me to train for 6 abs after receiving the script. (Wearing underwear to dance?) At most, it will be the same as when participating in Mr Hong Kong beauty contest. (Mandy has many imaginations about you?) We have worked together many times and can discuss it together. At most, I will wear T-back to dance. (Asks your girlfriend to choose underwear for you?) Yes and it is better from the female perspective. (Rumoured that your role belonged to Him Law (羅仲謙) initially?) No idea. It does not matter and cherishing opportunity is most important."

As for Jason Chan acting as Mandy's fiancee in the series, he expressed he had to act as a gentleman and did not have an amusing character: "Mandy has to act as a person with 3 personalities and will definitely feel very tired."

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:52 PM

Benjamin Yuen becomes A Grade actor after filming Speed of Life and Over Run Over series

Friday May 6, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) comes from Mr Hong Kong beauty contest background and acted for many years. Acting as a cool, stylish and loyalty man has become his package but filming 3 series recently have earned the recognition from the audiences. Hence, Benjamin successfully becomes the main lead and expressed year 2016 was his best gift: "Thank you to the major changes from the series, The Fixer (拆局專家), Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) and Over Run Over (EU超時任務). Acting as Kwok Sheung Ching (郭尚正) is between good and evil and I feel very happy when receiving the script. It is very interesting and lots of room for developments."

When mentioned about becoming the main lead, Benjamin replied it was a title only: "I do not feel I am considered an A Grade actor yet as it depends on many factors such as good series and liking from the audiences."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users