AF needs funding again

- - - - -

3T (Maggie, Yumiko, Mandy)

3t yumiko cheng maggie lau 3t-maggie 3t-yumiko 3t-mandy mandy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#41 redhk888

redhk888

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 10:55 AM

After the group split up Yumiko seems to be promoted the most, but she doesn't deserve to be. The other two are more talented than her.

#42 kongps82

kongps82

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1509 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:09 PM

I have only heard of Yumiko but not the others two. What is the other two doing right now after splitting up the groups?

#43 ichik0

ichik0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 03:39 PM

I previously heard that EEG was going to promote every individual of 3T. But its been years since yumiko's been out. I really liked Maggie Lau. I thought she sung better out of the three and looked the prettiest. So either its a major major delay or EEG have decided to not promote both Mandy and Maggie. I pity Maggie because I thought in the 3T album, she had the nicest voice out of the three and at least Mandy has some publicity, whilst Maggie has almost none. :(

#44 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 11:13 PM

Yumiko is the best singer accept Mandy, Maggie can't singer.
why 3T become 2t and yumiko is alone female singer.

#45 CloudBoi

CloudBoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 03:48 AM

i've heard really little about the 3T.. havn't seen their faces or even whos in it.. only knew Yumiko since shes the only one on tv

#46 ngpossible

ngpossible

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1528 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:16 AM

Actually, I don't have anything really bad against Yumiko. I think she's a pretty girl, but a little sl*tty sometimes. Her voice is actually too low and it seems somewhat monotone. But I like her the best of the three. As for Maggie, I've only seen her in two movies and she's just gone. And for Mandy, I think she's just really lucky that she met Don. If it weren't for Don, she wouldn't be as popular right now. But I don't really like her and her voice isn't good when she sings.

#47 ThisSassyGirl

ThisSassyGirl

Long way to happy

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:56 AM

How old are they ?!? I never knew Yumiko was in 3T ... I never even heard of 3t !!!

#48 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:16 PM

I like Mandy the best~ But they're split up now..which is a shame..i havent heard any of their songs :P
I don't like Yumiko or the other girl....all i like is Mandy...shes pretty~ Now Yumiko is a solo female atriste ..the other girl starred in some of boy's mvs and Mandy is now working with Don...:D

#49 wonderful_baby

wonderful_baby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

It's strange why only yumiko has been so popular... Ithink maggie could be that too!! :duh

#50 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:36 PM

i always thought 3T is just a nickname for yumiko..never knew it was a group...any more informations

#51 kelmen

kelmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 12:09 PM

I like one of their songs. It's a pity they split up now. Although I still listen to that song till now.

#52 boi

boi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:45 AM

all of them are such cuties and yes it is sad to see them spilt...but then i reckon yumiko is more popular nows...

#53 bokki

bokki

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:12 PM

i think mandy is da best out of all of them!!! yumiko cant really sing

#54 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 03:31 AM

i think mandy is da best out of all of them!!! yumiko cant really sing

^ agree....i like mandy the most^.^....shes pretty and cute...but now yumiko has good songs too^.^.....i never really heard 3t's songs b4....hope i can find them tho>.<

#55 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 05:51 PM

they're in a band??? i never knew that~!~!~!~! well, i think yumiko is the best and then mandy

i don't like maggie...

no they're not in a band RIGHT now...3t broke up...yumiko is a seperate singer...mandy^^...is in the group "don and mandy"...and maggie??...i have no clue><....i really want to listen to there songs to-.-...ne body no there album title?

#56 gummi

gummi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:40 AM

OmG i didnt even know there was such group. sadly they've split already. can someone post up some songs by them three????

#57 xoxosweetheart

xoxosweetheart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1483 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 11:34 PM

what happened to Mandy and Maggie ? nowadays all you see is yumiko.

#58 xoxosweetheart

xoxosweetheart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1483 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 02:59 PM

omg i didnt know mandy chiang was part of 3T. i like mandys songs. its very soothing and relaxing and i love watching yumikos mvs.

#59 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 08:13 PM

at first i only knew Yumiko. i thought she was pretty and she had pretty nice-sounding fast songs but then she cant sing. now after knowing about Don&Mandy, i reckon Mandy is the only one in the group who can sing (even though i have never heard of Maggie). and Mandy is so much pretty than Yumiko because Mandy has a natural beauty and she is much more interesting and cuter than Yumiko!

EDIT: I finally found their album! but dun noe can download or not, their album name is 少女蝶

Edited by blue maniac, 17 March 2007 - 08:17 PM.

#60 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 01:59 PM

^ yup i love mandy, i even got her new album the other half it's really good^.^....love it, what happend to the other girl maggie??? is she still a singer?

#61 Guest_Jen1113_*

Guest_Jen1113_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

Heres what I think.

Mandy-Really cute image, in the beginning she wasn't that great of a singer but shes pretty good in her new album

Yumiko-I don't think she was ever a good singer but her songs were catchy I mean sometimes it may be that your voice is not so special that people like cause your songs are easier to sing...like eason, stephanie, emme, etc.

Maggie-In the beginning I thought that she was going to make it big but i guess she couldn't pay EEG enough to have them promote her..

#62 suugar

suugar

sugar for short

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3200 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:17 PM

yumiko songs are quite good, she has a deep voice and maggie is good at acting too and mandy is good at singing! :)

#63 fat.duck

fat.duck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:11 PM

Yumiko is good, i like Mandy the best!! shge can sure sing..Maggie..i heard her sing before..but she's ok. Yumiko can dance very good, haha her moves are hot!. lolbt still i prefer mandy

#64 yee-yee

yee-yee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:51 AM

Don't really like Yumiko...
I really like Mandy but not Don, He's not handsome enough for Mandy...
Thats really ashame..
But i do prefer Mandy singin solo shes heaps better at singin by herself than with other people.
Even though her voice is pretty good too when she sings with Don.
OH!! and i LOVE that movie that has Mandy, Steven, Kenny and a little bit of Yumiko!!

#65 Anime85

Anime85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:38 AM

they are?

#66 Helen Liu

Helen Liu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

i never heard of this group before but i guess i noe know neeed to search up some stuff

#67 S. Ngai

S. Ngai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

I haven't truly heard of them but I've seen them. They look pretty good as artists in the entertainment biz.