AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Jerry Yan vs. Wu Chun

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#41 cutie♥panda

cutie♥panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

I vote for Jerry Yan.

#42 hannah27

hannah27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:39 AM

theres no need for comparison really.. wu chun cant act and sing as of now well he gotta improve first before he can be compared to jerry...if he can do that then thats the time we can judge.

#43 sleepyhead12

sleepyhead12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:40 PM

Honestly i don't think i ever watched anything that jerry yan starred in and i love wu chun b/c when i watched him in romantic princess i started to become addicted/

#44 prella

prella

do it the ELLA~way.. ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2438 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:14 PM

well, both actors are hotties.. :D
they have different characteristics which makes them lovable.. :P

but of course, there is a need to choose..

obviously, i pick chun.. ^_^
probably because i know him better than jerry..
chun is a certified food lover!
yet, he maintains a healthy lifestyle..
Posted Image
he's a hottie not only in the physical aspect..
he's also a caring and helpful person to his family, friends and also his fans.. :worship

Edited by prella, 28 April 2009 - 03:16 PM.

#45 CessLovesCE

CessLovesCE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

hmm..
Before, I was a total Jerry fan, you know, because of the F4 mania..I even went in one of his concerts..haha
but I think I grew out of liking him..though I still see him as a great artiste..
one of the best artiste in Taiwan actually..

But Chun is just sooooo *SIGH* :iloveyou:....
he's dreamy..I can't resist that guy's charm..
They're both great in acting and singing..Jerry's voice was definitely honed to perfection while Chun's voice is really cute, I find it really cute coz of his different accent..haha

All in all, I pick Chun..
Chun is really caring to everyone he knows and to his fans too
He's also down to earth..even though he's famous, he doesn't brag about it..[I'm not saying that Jerry does though..no no..Jerry'll never do that..]
Well, I guess Chun hypnotized me :oro haha..but I chose to be hypnotized by him..
Chun all the way! :D

#46 sareena1892

sareena1892

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:54 PM

WU CHUN :thumbsup for sure I never appreciate Jerry . In F4, I prefer Jai Jai clapclap cause he looks hilarious ,manner and smart in the other way Jerry looks so dull :thumbdown . and his acting is so plain. :noclue :harhar

#47 Chunina

Chunina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:34 PM

For me, it's
Wu Chun :iloveyou:

Though I like Jerry Yan, too..
Peace out! :thumbsup

#48 miralocco

miralocco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

aiyoh.. why compare both of them lah? after all in KXLL jerry also praised chun what..

i like both of them as they both had their own charming personalities.

but to be honest i like chun more now :D though i still love jerry. i'm working on his puzzle now. lol. miss F4 though.

#49 khim143

khim143

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 11:14 AM

both of them

..i can't choose they are both so hot and handsome and a good actor...

as for jerry yan i really admire and adore his dmples..its really cute and i also love his acting skills especially in MG!!!i really miss him...

well as for wu chun he's the second of my ultimate crushes...i love his looks..he's killing me!!

,,well for me jerry yan is much hotter than wu chun but i love chun's physical feature...

#50 yell

yell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:41 AM

I'd say Jerry Yan.
But they both were pretty Good at Hot Shot. :thumbsup

#51 Do Tin Zhu

Do Tin Zhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:57 PM

I hate listening to Wu Chun accent..it's ewww..... You'll never notice him for his looks.. but for his accent...it sucks!!!...and the acting skill?.. Of course I love Jerry Yan's acting it'll leave a SCAR TO EVERYONE'S HEART and you will never be able to get over it. Jerry Yan is a model, love his broad shoulder sooooo much..and when he smiles/...My God, you'll melt right away. Jerry Yan as part of F4 before? he's the most handsome, and talented one. No wonder if you guys we'r to check all his achievements you can never compare it To WU CHUN. JUST try and search Jerry Yan on UTUBE or GOOGLe or YAHOO you''ll see evrything , AWARDS,ACTIVITIES, SONGS,DRAMA SERIES, and he always brings lots of suprises to everybody. Oh c'mon, to
sleepyhead12 ,,you said you haven't watch any of Jerry Yans drama series?..then I pity you, poor sleepyhead, you're the only one then who haven't watch. when the whole world is crazy over HIM..HAHAHA..PRAISE TO JERRY YAN. HE IS EXCEPTIONAL, HE'S MORE THAN THE USUAL AND HE'S PROUD TO BE ONE, THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY LOVES HIM.. WU CHUN? BOOOO, HE'S SO ORDINARY... and his acting skills? no depth, so plain and the only series i've watch that he's there was HOT SHOT, and i watched it primarily because of JERRY YAN. he's character there is even not that important. i think we will just have to thank him for his special participation..POOR WU CHUN. I DON'T LIKE YOU.

I hate listening to Wu Chun accent..it's ewww..... You'll never notice him for his looks.. but for his accent...it sucks!!!...and the acting skill?.. Of course I love JerryYan's acting it'll leave a SCAR TO EVERYONE'S HEART and you will never be able to get over it. JerryYan is a model, love his broad shoulder sooooo much..and when he smiles/...My God, you'll melt right away.JerryYan as part of F4 before? he's the most handsome, and talented one. No wonder if you guys we'r to check all his achievements you can never compare it To WU CHUN. JUST try and search JerryYan on UTUBE or GOOGLe or YAHOO you''ll see evrything , AWARDS,ACTIVITIES, SONGS,DRAMA SERIES, and he always brings lots of suprises to everybody. Oh c'mon, to
sleepyhead12 ,,you said you haven't watch any of Jerry Yans drama series?..then I pity you, poor sleepyhead, you're the only one then who haven't watch. when the whole world is crazy over HIM..HAHAHA..PRAISE TO JerryYAN. HE IS EXCEPTIONAL, HE'S MORE THAN THE USUAL AND HE'S PROUD TO BE ONE, THAT'S WHY EVERYBODY LOVES HIM.. WU CHUN? BOOOO, HE'S SO ORDINARY... and his acting skills? no depth, so plain and the only series i've watch that he's there was HOT SHOT, and i watched it primarily because of Jerry YAN. he's character there is even not that important. i think we will just have to thank him for his special participation..POOR WU CHUN. I DON'T LIKE YOU.

wE LOVE jERRY YAN HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!...GO JERRY!!!...EXCITED TO WATCH YOUR NEW MOVIE!!! RIPPLES OF DESIRE!!!...