528 replies to this topic

#1 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:45 PM

im a fan of bermo..they r awsome..they r really cute together..its my opinon..they were really gud n freakin kute n freakin funny in LB..i really want to c them in new series..hope their datin..so wat do u think about them?/ do u think they hav a lot of chemistry ?? tell us.

#2 *~Priscilla~*

*~Priscilla~*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:38 AM

Photoshop Wedding:
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: A Glaze over of TVB

#3 greensunflower

greensunflower

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:48 AM

i'm really surprised that there isn't a thread for bernice/moses till now.
i definitely like em together! they were really cute in love bond and healing hands 3. and they do tons of promotions/advertisements together. definitely a couple that i'd love to see in more series together and in real life :)

#4 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:01 AM

yeah...I really loved them in Love Bond...they're so damn cute and funny....I think if they're not in LB, I don think the series would be tht nice to watch..cos too serious and no funny moments at all..luckily..there's Bermo in there!

I wondered if they're real couples having underground relationships...hehehe...hope they're! Love them!

#5 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:26 AM

haha...why in the first pic...Moses's expression very funny! Plus..look at his fingers..wahaha..he's trying the opera thing..hahahah! They looked so cute together!

#6 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:16 AM

yay finally a thread here...

this is my favorite pairing... i also want another series with this pairing... or maybe just more functions and promotions with the two...

and they have that smile that's like 99.9% alike...

here's one of my favorite pics of the two... LB!!!

http://img205.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img205/1746/mobernicelbpromo1it8.jpg

#7 elainelhk

elainelhk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

I believe they are dating and I seen them attending function together and the way they talk and look at each other is very intimate. I have even seen Mo putting on a sweater for Bernice and the most recent soccer game in Macau, they were oictures of Mo & Bernice in the stadium and M's hand is on Bernice shoulder.

#8 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:49 PM

I believe they are dating and I seen them attending function together and the way they talk and look at each other is very intimate. I have even seen Mo putting on a sweater for Bernice and the most recent soccer game in Macau, they were oictures of Mo & Bernice in the stadium and M's hand is on Bernice shoulder.

you're so lucky... you actually get to see them in functions... haha...

was that sweater incident in malaysia or was it another function???

oh that photo of them in macau is super cute, but i think they were taking a photo together... oh wells it's still cute because ive never seen a pic of them together where moses has his hand on bernice's shoulder.... so that's a big step... hehehe...

i love how when they are seated together they tend to forget everyone else sitting next to them and they just chat away...

#9 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

its interesting news..thnx for sharing..haha..really wanna c them 2gether more n more n more..

#10 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 12:51 PM

Yup, they were so cute in Love Bond! Their moments are like comic relief from Kenix/Michael sad relationship. I really think they are dating because he takes care of her when she is sick and stuff like that and he always blush whenever people talks about her...aww so sweet!

#11 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:50 PM

in my opinion..wen u luv someone..the age is not important nemore..he is jus oler than her 8 years///its not really a big matter..^^..they r freakin funny in love bond..luv how they agrue wit each other

#12 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:29 AM

Compatible but you could clearly see the age differnce.

yea that's true... but they still look really cute together... and bernice has that really mature look... and moses still acts like a kid sometimes... so they're perfect together...

#13 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:12 AM

Ya...Bernice can look very mature when she dolls herself up in a sophisticated image and darker makeup but she can also be like a little girl when she wears light or no makeup and having so much fun..

Moses looks more charming when he's older, just like Micheal Miu..wahahaha! More mature and manly..woot~

#14 elainelhk

elainelhk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:55 PM

yea that's true... but they still look really cute together... and bernice has that really mature look... and moses still acts like a kid sometimes... so they're perfect together...

I agree you with abt Mo acts like a kid sometimes. The funny thing is he always drag his mom & bro with him wherever he go. Usually we call this mama-boy but in other words, he ia a filial son. Maybe bcos he is the youngest in the family.

Bernice in other hand is very mature and suit Mo perfectly. She also very beautiful and I luv them very much.

#15 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

I agree you with abt Mo acts like a kid sometimes. The funny thing is he always drag his mom & bro with him wherever he go. Usually we call this mama-boy but in other words, he ia a filial son. Maybe bcos he is the youngest in the family.

Bernice in other hand is very mature and suit Mo perfectly. She also very beautiful and I luv them very much.

haha... yea it's true how he brings his mom every where... she also followed him to atlantic city where he did a show... he is a mama's boy... and i find that very cute... :P

and bernice is her daddy's little princess... :D

[sigh] so much in common... hahaha...

Edited by MC3, 05 September 2007 - 07:37 PM.

#16 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:49 PM

yeah..bernice gets mature look..but sometimes she is like a kid..thats jus so kute..moses is a funny guy so he doesnt look like his age.n also act like a kid..jus like bernice...hahah..they r damn kute..they r also talented n frendly n tall ....everything is jus so gud.hahaha..i luv this kuple pretty much

#17 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:46 AM

they are cute together, but moses is just a bit older then bernice...they were cute in love bond thought:D:D...but not really in HH3

#18 elainelhk

elainelhk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

Yeah, both are cute and friendly and after meeting Mo personally, I think he is great. You will never find an artist so friendly and doesn't mind his fan bothering him. You can spot him on the street and ask for his autograph and he will definately sign for you. Even when repoter spot him, he will smile for the camera. He is such a nice guy.

#19 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:26 AM

Yeah, both are cute and friendly and after meeting Mo personally, I think he is great. You will never find an artist so friendly and doesn't mind his fan bothering him. You can spot him on the street and ask for his autograph and he will definately sign for you. Even when repoter spot him, he will smile for the camera. He is such a nice guy.

oh i saw some of those video taken by his fans and man is he nice to his fans... haha... they joke around and stuff... and he even allows them to make fun of him... super super nice guy...

i think he is the best TVB guy to be rumored with... :P since he's really nice about it...

oh and i kind of like the thing between moses and bernice in HHIII... they had their very hot and sweet moments in that series...

#20 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:07 AM

haha...yup..Moses great personality certainly matches Bernice's personality too so age doesn't matter...in fact I think both of them are pretty compatible since both of them like to joke about and having alot of fun whole heartedly! Love them!

haha...yup..Moses great personality certainly matches Bernice's personality too so age doesn't matter...in fact I think both of them are pretty compatible since both of them like to joke about and having alot of fun whole heartedly! Love them!

#21 boscosane

boscosane

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 01:35 AM

i love this pairing. it's be awesome if they are dating. they have alot of chemistry! they even have the same kind of smile! aww how sweet. i would love to see them in another series together as a couple.

#22 ks92

ks92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 05:48 AM

I would really like 2 see Bernice n Moses together but e last I saw them was in Love Bond.Now,I dun c much of Bernice n Moses.I think TVB should continue making Bernice n Moses be together.

#23 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:57 AM

hahah..ur rite..tvb should pair them up..more n more..but they still dont get wat we want..so sad..hope some day..they realize that wat they should do...hahahah..they r jus so kuteeee...

#24 glazed.over

glazed.over

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 08:18 AM

Hey guys. :) It's great to see a thread for these two together. Definitely my favourite TVB couple of all time! How I wish there would be another series with the both of them soon!

#25 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:19 AM

thanks gemini for the screencaps... love them in that series...

just wondering what is your favorite scene in LB??? this question is addressed to everyone... hehe...

and i def. agree they need to film another series together... and i cant believe they havent attended a function together for so long now... :(

hi glazed.over!!! haha... :P

Edited by MC3, 10 September 2007 - 01:20 AM.

#26 *~Priscilla~*

*~Priscilla~*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:42 AM

i love the scenes when they accidentally kiss. their expressions are so CUTE! :D

#27 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:27 AM

Love all the scenes of Bermo in LB, esp the part where they went uphill..haha...Moses kept on teasing how big size Bernice was!!!! and when he grabbed the mouse and scare Bernice and made her fall, he carried her on the back..and Bernice tried to cling onto him so tightly while being carried...so sweet and cute!

#28 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 04:42 AM

ur welcome,MC3....i luv the screen wen bernice was at his house...hahah..they were comparing their scars...hahaha..how kute it was..n they got kissed then...moses : can i kiss u again ??...hahahah..it was so kute..my fav screen..n on ep24..it was so funny how bernice hit moses's head...hahah..ppooor him...they looked so kuteeeeee

hi glazed.over...if im not wrong..ur the one that made a clip about bermo on youtube rite [ this boy & this girl ] n also the clip about our beautiful bernice [suddenly i c]..is it rite?? im jus curious n wonder..neway..nice to meet u in this thread,..^^

Edited by gemini_II, 10 September 2007 - 04:44 AM.

#29 elainelhk

elainelhk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

My fave scene is the bus stop scene where they tease that auntie. They call each other 'yam fu' and 'gan fu'.

My no 1 fave is not in Love Bond but HH3. I luv their KISS!!!

#30 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:53 PM

thanks for sharing!!! i also love all their scenes together...
my fav. would have to be the one when moses tries to apologize for calling her fat... and then he pretends to be hurt and bernice comforts him... and in the end they hold hands and walk away... haha... so cute!!!

oh and just something else... i like that part when bernice walks in on moses wearing his boxers... extremely funny...

cabomba... yea that's a good one too... i love how she was so comfortable on his back... it looked like she was snuggling up against him... hehe... you can tell i watch it too many times... :P

elainelhk... oh that kiss is really hot... hehe... ;D

#31 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:22 AM

yup, me too...I finished watching LB in cantonese version but now since Singapore is showing LB again in chinese, I'll watch it again..haha..it's so damn funny..I must say tht LB was the best show I've ever watched, funny yet touching to a certain extent and it's heart warming..and it delivers a positive msg abt the family importance...

Oh ya MC3..I'm not sure if u noe me..I'm ST who often go ur blog and read...hehe :)

#32 glazed.over

glazed.over

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:50 AM

Hey MC3 and everyone else! :P

gemini_II, hee, yep, I'm that same glazed.over who made those two videos. Hope you liked them!

Haha, yes, one of my favourite scenes in LB was the one where they were at the bus stop with the annoying auntie as well. I laughed so, so hard in that one. I also loved the scene where she was being all mushy with him in the restaurant, and he got so embarrassed. And...well, I liked a lot of their scenes! Lol. If I had to name them all, I'll have to be here all night.

#33 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:36 AM

hey glazed.over, when will u be updating ur blog? haha...and ya, I also loved the bus stop scene..gam fu yam fu...hahaha...serve tht "ju tai" for saying tht abt them...haha...well, I simply loved all their scenes...woot!

#34 glazed.over

glazed.over

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 02:13 PM

Haha, ST, I have JUST updated! :P After so long...it's a wonder that you guys are still going over there to check it out. Thanks so much for that.

There was also this really adorable scene in LB where Bernice says Moses can shout at her, and he walks off and shouts at her to hurry up and she looks really pissed and puts her hands on her hips in the background, and then he gets all meek again and apologises. I know it sounds weird described like that, but I don't know how else to say it. Lol. It was reaaaally cute.

#35 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

cambomba... of course i know who you are... haha... i stalk you... :P

glazed.over... i know what scene you're talking about... moses said he could help bernice lose weight... haha... i love that president (jung tung) comment... hilarious...

i watched that MV for myolie and bosco's wedding ad for mona lisa... i wish moses and bernice could do something like that... haha... :D

Edited by MC3, 12 September 2007 - 05:58 PM.

#36 TVB_TaRo

TVB_TaRo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:02 PM

LOVE these two... Wish they are datin in real life. Love Bond was the best and I hope tht they could be in more series together. They were only in two series together and hopefully they would do tht wedding picture ad thing=)

#37 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:46 AM

omg....i was posting some pic n my com turned crzy..i lost all...so sad...but neway..im trying to do it rite now..hope u enjoy bermo's pic..
Posted Image
http://i126.photobuc...1022322_big.jpg
http://i126.photobuc...mal_ws78530.jpg
http://i126.photobuc...ice_moses14.jpg

>>>> they r so kute in this one...hahah..bright smiles
Posted Image
http://i126.photobuc...ice_moses06.jpg
>>>>> ATTENTION : hand in hand...kkkkk
Posted Image

and here...a fanfic about our bermo that i found out..this the link..enjoy it..a cool fanfic..but kind of sad..its pretty gud
http://winglin.net/fanfic/rubiie/

Edited by ♥luvergal♥, 14 September 2007 - 05:31 AM.
max 3 pics per post

#38 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:25 AM

Omg..Moses look so cool in the first pic..hahaha..and Bernice too! The first pic is very good and Moses should shave his face to look more handsome haha!

#39 chanel

chanel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 05:14 AM

They make quite a cute couple as both of them seems like a very humble people....

Hope to see more series of them pairing as couple..

#40 MC3

MC3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:19 PM

thank you gemini for uploading the pics... :D
i do love it when they model together... that first pic is just so sexy... :P hehe...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users