AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

IcyIcy's Handicraft Page

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
99 replies to this topic

#81 freakkk

freakkk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

omg. i love the doll and strawberries. SO CUTE. OMG MAKE MORE MORE MORE!!

#82 violin4lfe

violin4lfe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

Could you make a tutorial for the puffy fish? :]

:thumbsup are you referring to this puffy fish? -->

Edited by violin4lfe, 06 September 2009 - 05:41 PM.

#83 NovureYouth

NovureYouth

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:18 AM

Oh, no lol I'm actually referring to this:

Posted Image

#84 Seele

Seele

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

~IcyC4t~ wow! amazing!
Dolls are lovely. <3
I've also made such a bracelet. Cool.

But this completely killed me! Such a work!

Posted Image
^^ my basket full of flowers i made. i made alot of roses and other flowers too, and mini cranes.

#85 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:35 AM

^^ Thanks, I'm can't believe I have so many too. I just keep folding them in my spare time, cuz i don't want to forget how to fold them. The only way to remember is to practice making them. At that time, I didn't have any paper instructions cuz my friend taught me.

Here's my new creation, a snowman....good for the coming Winter/Christmas.
Posted Image

#86 Cindi

Cindi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

^^ Thanks. Glad you found my tutorials helpful. Looking forward to see your handicrafts.

Here's one of my new project that is finished. Any comments...
Posted Image

Oh I like this one. Could I get the instruction from you? I love handcraft stuffs long time ago but never get to do it here.
I use to do them when I was back home but hardly now. Would love to start that again.

#87 aznvelvetrose

aznvelvetrose

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 11:51 PM

Oh I like this one. Could I get the instruction from you? I love handcraft stuffs long time ago but never get to do it here.
I use to do them when I was back home but hardly now. Would love to start that again.

wow u are so talented... i love all your craft. i love to do craft. i want to know how u made that flower in the vase. i also was wondering if u know how to do the ribbon heart. i asked my friend to buy me one from vietnam cus one of my friend had it but they cant find it. can u teach me i really want to know how to do it. thanks so much for your time.

#88 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

Thanks to the website shared by medlynchen (http://asianfanatics...-rose-diagrams/) , I was able to learn different origami roses beside the Kawasaki roses. The instructions were very detailed, but it was quite complicated at some steps...however with many attempts and tries, I was successful.

Below is a pictures of the roses I made, and I wanted to shared. It sure makes good valentine gifts. So pretty.
I was browsing through the webside I saw some interesting things and ideas, and I also came across a section that the website own was selling it, wow can't believe that a bundle of roses is $80. I never imagine it would cost that much....but then when I tried to make it myself. It was complicated and time consuming. I'm sure it's worth it.

Posted Image

This is the website where I got the instruction from http://www.bloom4eve...m/HowToFold.php
If you guys want to try make it.

#89 kayohh

kayohh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

those handcrafts are so cute ^^
tutorials seems great. hopefully i can try some out when i`m free.

#90 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 04:55 AM

My latest 3D origami. Love it, find it very cute. Took me a few days to make with help. Just want to share with you guys. It was very hard to find black paper, does anyone know where to get them? I had to colour the paper in black marker, lucky there's not much black pieces.

Posted Image

Edited by ~IcyC4t~, 06 January 2011 - 04:58 AM.

#91 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2189 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

Wow! I like all of your creations.They're very cute. I'll try some of the tuts when I'm free. :) :excited

#92 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:49 AM

Ok, there's my Winnie the Pooh set. Took me a good month or two to finish them all. It sure was a hard task.
Give me some comments. :D

Posted Image

#93 jewellia7777

jewellia7777

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

Ok, there's my Winnie the Pooh set. Took me a good month or two to finish them all. It sure was a hard task.
Give me some comments. :D

Posted Image

WOW did you make those up? and how'd you learn?
didnt know you did 3d origami^^ I've only seen a few small ones from you but didnt think you made lots/big ones. awesome job!! what other 3d origami stuff have you made?

#94 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:11 AM

^^ Yeah, i did do all of them. It took some planning, researching (online) and folding time. They are mostly a few pieces glued onto each other.
I knew how to do 3D origami a long time, but only did the pineapple/simple swan. Just lately I felt like wanting to do a little more since not much \
other crafts to go to. Oh they are not big at all, only ~10-13cm tall. I made a bigger pineapple before that's about 30-40cm tall. Think that's the
biggest I ever made.

These are the only 3D ones i made so far, plus the ones i've shown before.
I really liked your 3D origami as well, i've seen some of your work too. They are pretty incredible. Especially those big/huge ones you've shown
on some of your videos.

I kinda like your idea of the cupcake, kinda cute for a birthday present. I think I might try making sth like that :D
So far, it doesn't look as nice as yours...lol.

#95 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:48 AM

Kinda started on a new craft "quilling"....a pretty neat type of crafting.
My new artwork, a mini rose flower pot. Let me know if there's any new ideas or improvements.
Posted Image

#96 Christianjackie

Christianjackie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:40 AM

IcyC4t's Craft Page

I thought I might create a page myself to share my handicrafts. I used to enjoy making things especially when I have nothing to do, and they range from origami, to ribbonwork, to beadings. I still do enjoy making them but I don't have much time to continue my hobbie as much as I would like to. I still do them occassionally.

The sad part is most of the things i make, I ended up throwing or giving them to my friends, so I don't have much to show now.

Here are some of my work, you can comment on them and give me some feedback.

Doll
I made this doll a while back sticking & sewing pieces of colour strings together. I brought this package from a chinese store, where it shows you how to make these "rope dolls" so you can hang them on your window. I think it looks really good.
Posted Image
INSTRUCTIONS for the Doll

Gimp Bracelet with Beads
I learned how to make this bracelet while I was in camp. I made so many I gave them away one after the other but kept this one.
Posted Image
INSTRUCTIONS for BRACELET

Flower Bead Ring
I show this ring on someone's page. I love making bead jewelries because they are much cheaper and you can design your own. Bead rings are easy to make and so cute when you wear them with casual sandels or flip flops.
Flower Bead Ring Picture

Paradise Bird - Made with Ribbon
I made this tutorial due to one of the members of AF was requesting in one of the Crafts Topics.
Posted Image
INSTRUCTIONS for PARADISE BIRD

Ribbon Fish --- For TUTORIAL, CLICK HERE

Origami Sunflower --- INSTRUCTIONS for making the Sunflower

Origami Pig ---INSTRUCTIONS for folding an orgami Pig

Tutorials will be post here in the first Post, as I have time to make them.
For my other craft works, I'll post them below.

New Craftworks will be posted below (last post)....check there for updates :D

clapclap

wow I really like your handicrafts... I love the bracelet making... I will follow the tutorial.Thanks for the idea... God bless

#97 Manish bhai

Manish bhai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:08 PM

nice information on handicrafts;
thanks for sharing your post.
<a href="http://www.shreecham...enterprise.com" title="Handicrafts in mumbai"> Handicrafts-Shree chamunda enterprise</a>

#98 fefe 鸽子

fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:24 AM

Here are two other craft works I made:
Adding another craft I just finished making. I think I like this little one a little better than the one I made before (above). It looks more cutie.
Posted Image

can you put up the instructions for this? its so cute and i really want to know how to make it.
(sorry if you already put it up and i couldn't find it)

#99 ziggydust67

ziggydust67

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:26 AM

Give me some comments. Posted Image

Posted Image

would love to make these do you have a youtube thing showing how they are made please

#100 jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:20 AM

icyicy doesnt come here anymore

i have some questions on the crafts....

anyone know how i can get intouch w/ this person?