Some movies...
Born Innocent (1994)
Clean My Name, Mr. Coroner! (2000)
Conman in Tokyo (2000)
Day Off (2001)
Every Dog Has His Date (2001)
Fate Fighter (2003)
Happy Family (2002)
He Is My Enemy, Partner, and Father-In-Law (1999)
Love Correction (2000)
My Name Is Nobody (2000)
Prince Charming (1999)
Raped by an Angel (1993)
Raped by an Angel 4: The Raper's Union (1999)
Runaway (2001)
Shiver (2003)
Slice Of Life
The Conman (1998)
The Conman 2002 (2002)
The Conmen in Vegas (1999)
The Duel (2000)
The King of Debt Collecting Agent (1999)
The Lord of Amusement (1999)
The Stunt Woman (1996)
The Teacher Without Chalk (2000)
The Tricky Master (2000)
The Unleaded Love
Time 4 Hope (2002)
To Be a Gamble King
Witness
Xiang Gang Qi An : Eight Drug Dealers

<span class='edit'>This post has been edited by AutumnTears: Jun 5 2005 11 57 AM</span>

Edited by Zyphere, 25 November 2005 - 11:51 PM.

#2 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 12:56 PM

Pix of Nick!! ^_^
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2004 - 01:33 PM

more pix...
With Jessica
Posted Image

With Esther
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Christie_*

Guest_Christie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2004 - 02:37 PM

He's a good actor, my dad thinks he looks like a 'hooligan'... lmao ^_^;

Yeah, I like him though...

#5 Guest_Kawaiigurl_*

Guest_Kawaiigurl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:32 AM

I LOVE NICK!!!
His acting was soooo good in "Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love"!!!

#6 AZN Winter

AZN Winter

LuVu4eVa

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 07:12 AM

i like dat Nick Cheung movie when he turned into a dog

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2004 - 11:53 PM

yupp.. so agree wif u guyz.. hez such a good actor.. he acts funnie too..hehe..

#8 AZN Winter

AZN Winter

LuVu4eVa

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 02:28 AM

da Nick Cheung movie The Conmen 2002 was cool aswell

#9 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2004 - 08:30 PM

most of da movies of saw him was either bout gambling nd was really really funnie...hehe.. buh yupp.. such a cool cute actor!!!!!

#10 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 01:58 AM

btw, anyone saw ups and downs in the sea of love already?

#11 swt_hunnie

swt_hunnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 11:38 PM

yup i seen it...i luv dat series...koo musik n all...haha..

btw iz der ne pix taken frum his weddin?

#12 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:58 AM

yup i seen it...i luv dat series...koo musik n all...haha..

btw iz der ne pix taken frum his weddin?

what pix are you talking about? :unsure: anyway...I have not watched it, have to wait until march then can watch it :down

#13 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 January 2004 - 02:30 AM

awww... i wanna watch more movies by him too...hehe.. dou guyz noe if hez gonna bee makin ne more new movies??

#14 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 09:42 AM

awww... i wanna watch more movies by him too...hehe.. dou guyz noe if hez gonna bee makin ne more new movies??

i am not so sure too...
here is a pix of Nick, taken from the Gallen Lo thread

http://img16.photobu...777aa6363_b.jpg

#15 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:11 AM

cute!!! :P

Posted Image

#16 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 06:15 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

[Oriental Daily, The Sun, Apple Daily & Ta Kung Pao]

TVB's new series "Wandering Hero Medics" held it's costume fitting yesterday with cast members that included Nick Cheung, Sonija Kwok, Raymond Lam and Lian Kai. After the event, Sonija Kwok immediately boarded a plane with boyfriend Deric Wan to a show in Atlantic City, where they will be singing 'Wild Child' together and she will be playing the piano. It turns out that she is a Grade 8 pianist and she was already earning extra pocket money at the age of 15 by teaching the piano. When asked if they will be singing a love song together, Sonija praised her boyfriend, saying: "Whatever he sings is not a problem, but he is compromising for me by singing an easy song with me." She admits that they have had a good fee for appearing as a couple with a six-figure sum. In response to the endless rumours about break ups since they started dating, she says: "I know that a lot of people want us to break up, but it will not happen because our relationship is very stable."

Having been married not long ago, Nick and Esther Kwan are faced with suggestions that Esther has become pregnant, when she appeared at the wedding ceremony of Emotion Cheung appearing to have a bump in her abdomen. When asked for confirmation yesterday, Nick says: "Who is pregnant? She has not even had a spot! Maybe she has gained some weight after eating too much at the new year and this has cuased some misunderstanding. (When do you plan to have a baby?) Soon! As my work is packed until next year, I will have no time to be with my wife if she has a baby, so I hope it will be next year, but I still don't mind if it is this year."

Nick will be heading out to Africa to film for the show in the middle of the month and he has already had three vaccination injections. When asked if he was worried about the hygiene there, he says that according to the researchers, they have modernised the area and it is very beautiful. As he would not normally choose to visit such a place, this is a great opportunity that should not be missed.

Also, Raymond Lam will be playing a doctor with cancer in the show and has been losing weight for the show. However, as he has been slimming for a while now, he seemed very tired and run down at the event yesterday. With the dramatic change in his appearance, he raises suspicions that he has had a nose job. When quizzed about this, Raymond responded rather shocked and embarrassed, saying: "Why do you ask that? I have lost weight from my face, and my whole face and body look skinny." He also explains: "I have a nasal allergy and have always been under medication for it, also as my nose has always had a few problems and it may be that it is becoming serious again because sometimes I will wake up in the night with a suffocation feeling. The doctor has suggested that if it gets any worse, I may need an operation." When it was mentioned that his face seemed swollen, Raymond replied rather awkwardly: "My nose has been a little swollen lately, I have had a cold for a good few days and I am still not better." Raymond's new look seems like a combination of Lawrence Ng and Raymond Cho, is this to tie in with his doctor image for the show? Raymond replies: "This is the first time I will be playing a doctor and when I appeared in my costume, many people mentioned that I look like Lawrence Ng, but I don't think I do."

Selena Li will also be appearing in the show and on her debut drama, she is very excited and happy as she says: "I am very excited because I am worried my acting skills will be no good and this will delay the progress of the show. (How to you feel to be the first of this year's Miss Hong Kong winners to make a series?) I feel that I am very lucky, but they will all have chances to film, just that I a little ahead of them."

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:26 PM

Posted Image

[Ming Pao]

Emotion Cheung and former TVB actress Cheung Yin were married in secret recently and their ceremony was attended by Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan. After the wedding, the two have returned to their work, with Emotion working on stage production "Sins in the Family" and Cheung Yin returning to her native Guangzhou to film series. As a result their honeymoon has been postponed and as the news was revealed, many friends have congratulated them and also scolded them for keeping it so secret. Emotion says that he had to propose three times before Cheung Yin agreed to marry him because she feels that her career is going very well at the moment, however the two are used to making the most of any time they have together after working apart for so long. As for plans for a family, they are undecided but they both love children."

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#18 swt_hunnie

swt_hunnie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 11:12 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Nick and Esther's wedding photos....

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3157 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 02:08 AM

article - [Oriental Daily & The Sun]

Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan were married earlier in Australia and afterwards have been approached by a number of wedding studios eager to take their wedding photos for them. After much selection, they have chosen the highest bidder the Mona Lisa Studios and as well as earning a hefty sum for their efforts, they have also received a free set of wedding photos in the deal.

Four or five years ago, Nick and Esther had already shot a set of wedding photographs for an advertisement and in order to save the hassle of getting dressed up and a day of shots, Nick had suggested to his wife that maybe they should just use that old set and be done with it. Met with a frosty "You can't do that, no chance!" from Esther, Nick daren't say another word and quietly followed his wife's arrangements.

On the day of the shoot, Nick seemed very tired after several days of filming action shots for his latest movie and whilst waiting for the change of sets, he couldn't help dropping off. However, after the shoot, Nick admitted that the feeling was very different because maybe he felt that their identities were different now and it felt more special than just doing an ad in the previous sessions. Although he was very happy with the results, he does not want to overdo the romance, so he will not allow his wife to hang a picture in their bedroom.

After getting married, Nick's finances have not landed in the hands of his wife as he reveals his wife only uses his money occasionally. He laughs: "We don't have very much money, so she has no need to look after it."

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

#20 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 01:50 AM

these are the pictures form his new show 天涯侠医 [not sure what the English name is though]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 Guests

• Guests

Posted 02 March 2004 - 01:55 AM

hehe.. thnx foo da pics.. nick lookx soo cute!!.. mee wanna see dat show soo much.. itz a serie rite??.. not a movie rite??. or is it a movie??

#22 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 10:49 AM

Posted Image

[Oriental Daily]

Nick Cheung and Sonija Kwok will begin their love affair in "Wandering Hero Medics" in Africa. The cast and crew will be heading out to film on location in June for a month and they will be having a 'hot' love affair on the plains, with a kissing scene. However they are not concerned about this because they will have to have innoculations and this puts their minds to rest about health and hygiene issues.

Nick has many different shows on his hands at the moment as he is currently also filming for movie "Big Case", but luckily TVB is being flexible with his schedules. Nick is very tired as he covers both the big and small screens, so he hopes to take some time out to go on holiday with his wife Esther Kwan soon to get some rest and relaxation.
Sonija has also become ill after filming day and night, so she is worried about her health in Africa. When she has her injections, she will most likely be dizzy for two days so she suggests the company should give her some time to recover.
http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#23 whisperings

whisperings

angelic

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 05:06 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
[Ta Kung Pao & Oriental Daily]

Nick Cheung and Gigi Leung were filming in Central yesterday for new series "Wandering Hero Medics" and although it was drizzling all along, there was still a group of fans who gathered in the rain to watch them film. The scene showed Nick proposing to Gigi, who is filming series for the first time and just guest starring for a couple of days work, after which her character dies.

This is the first time that Gigi and Nick have worked together and Nick is full of praise for Gigi's beauty and talent that exceeded his expectations. Gigi is quite tall and seeing her wearing flat shoes, she was asked whether she was doing this to compensate for Nick's height. She laughed that this was not the case as she usually does not wear heels for work. When Nick heard this, he laughed that women should not wear high heeled shoes as he said: "Usually when I film with girls, I will often prepare a pair of shoes for them, but Gigi turned up today with flat shoes, so she saved me a packet."

When Gigi was asked whether she has succumbed to playful Nick's tricks, she laughs that she has not met with this yet. Nick indicates that he will not play tricks on people he does not know very well, but they have to watch out when they have got to know him. To this, Gigi immediately asked: "Who will save me then?" Nick also urged Gigi not to film series any more, otherwise she will have to go to Africa and any whitening cosmetics she uses will be useless, making Gigi laugh out loud.

As well as working opposite Gigi, Nick will also be playing Sonija Kwok's husband. When asked whether he is afraid of rumours with Sonija, he says hs is not afraid before praising Sonija's figure. When he was scolded by the press for praising other women behind his wife Esther Kwan's back, he immediately added that whenever he is in the same place as Sonija, he will try to look up and avoid looking at her figure.

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#24 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9606 posts

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:38 AM

I just added his picture album to the gallery. So upload pictures!!

#25 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 05:51 AM

Poor Nick!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick Cheung and Sonija Kwok were filming for TVB's new series "Wandering Hero Medics" yesterday in a scene where a car is upturned telling of a driver crashes into a truck knocking over a pedestrian as it is thrown onto the pavement. Playing doctors, Nick and Sonija happen to be on the scene and help with the emergency aid. As there were many extras playing all the emergency service workers, the scene was extremely realistic.

Afterwards, Sonija reveals that maybe because he had worked too hard whilst filming on the outlying islands, Nick missed a day of filming earlier. With Nick being so brave, she says that when she is ill, there is nothing she can do. Once when she was unable to get out of bed, this was due to severe lack of sleep and as long as she feels she is not doing it on purpose then this is okay.

Under TVB's new strict policies, Nick was asked about Sonija's revelation and he explained: "It was because I was working for a long time, TV work is like this. (Did you have a doctor's note?) No, the reason was lack of sleep. Many people (in the industry) do not understand why it is a 06-28 [6am - 4am] schedule every day, why can they not restructure this from day one? Missing work is unavoidable, you can't ask the doctor for a certificate that you did not have enough sleep, that's illegal! (How did you explain it?) I used run down as a reason, it's not that I didn't want to do it, but they will not accept it if I perform tired, it is a vicious circle."

Will you express a voice to change this situation? Nick says: "I don't have the power on my own, if it was to change, then Chow Yun Fat, Tony Leung and Andy Lau would have changed it. The way to improve it would be to revise the filming schedules for the leading actors. We don't want an easy life, but we don't live in hostels and we still need to go home for a shower and to read our scripts. These things take time and cannot be done at the push of a button. As a result the missed day could not be avoided, I couldn't come in looking like a corpse. Actually, if you go without sleep for a long time, you can't remember anything. It is nothing to do with a doctor's note, I needed sleep, I couldn't help it."

This scene required authorisation from the police to close the road, and during the filming, some police officers arrived to check the permits.

Credit of course goes to Em http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com =)

#26 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 12:14 AM

More Nick news!

Posted Image

*** WARNING: SPOILERS FOR "WANDERING HERO MEDICS" ***

Nick Cheung and Gigi Leung were filming in Central for "Wandering Medic Heroes" in a reshoot of a car crash scene where Gigi's character is knocked over by a car and Nick has to try and resuscitate her, but she eventually dies. As it is an emergency, then of course there will be the obligatory chest compressions and Nick said afterwards that this scene was very difficult because he had to express his emotional acting as well as keep an eye on where he was placing his hands. Despite her squeaky clean image, Gigi did not mind at all and was very professional during the filming.

When asked whether he was afraid of being misunderstood when he was filming this scene, Nick says: "When male and female artistes are filming, then there will inevitably be some bodily contact but as long as there is no motive behind your actions, then you give your co-star that confidence. Of course when you act the scene, you have to be careful as you think about your expression, your position and your lines, it is quite difficult, but I have never been worried about the other person getting the wrong idea."

As for Gigi, she says that she has had first aid training and knows that CPR is a proper method, so she will not embarrassed. She adds: "It's just acting, why would I be embarrassed? I can't just change the position of the CPR just because I feel awkward! Anyway when we act these scenes, you will only press down on the other hand and never on the chest."

Also, when they were filming, although it was late at night, there were still a number of cars passing by and lying in the middle of the road left Gigi a little scared: "Yes, I was scared! If a car accidentally lost control then it would have been disastrous. This is the first time I have ever filmed a scene where I have been run over, so I have taken a lucky packet to put my mind at rest both times."

http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com =)

#27 anneheung11

anneheung11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 02 June 2004 - 07:49 AM

[News]

Cast members of TVB's "Wandering Hero Medics" including Nick Cheung, Sonija Kwok, Raymond Lam and Sharon Chan set off for a location shoot in Kenya on Monday and as they left in the early evening after the schools had finished, many student fans were at the airport to see them off as well as some tourists who asked to be photographed with them.

The shoot will take a total of 21 days, so both Sonija and Nick took two big suitcases with them. Nick has brought a lot of cup noodles and cans of food with him laughing: "I will remain committed to the Chinese meal and hope that the shoot will be speedy so I can come back soon." As well as the food, Nick has also brought some medication as last time when he was in Guangxi, he had a fever and had to borrow some medicine from someone else, so he is prepared this time. The biggest regret for Nick is being unable to be present for the Hong Kong Premiere of his Cannes nominated film "Breaking News", leaving him a little longing. Although he was able to be at the Cannes premiere, the film is after all a local production and he had hoped to take part in the Hong Kong promotional events. However, even though he is not in Hong Kong, he will still call back and ask about the results and after the location shoot, he will be taking wife Esther Kwan on holiday to recharge.

Sonija has already had all her innoculations in May and one of the injections can cause possible side effects of blotchiness and vaginal infections, but she says she was fine. For this trip, she has brough facial masks, insect repellant and a pillow and not so much food. She has heard that they do bartering over there, so maybe she can swap some of her masks for food. As she does not have many scenes on this shoot, she has brought her camera with her so she can photograph the surroundings and she will take time out to go for the spa and a spot of sunbathing, in the hope she can gain a healthy tan. She will also be dropping by on the Miss Hong Kong shoot. As for the short separation from boyfriend Deric Wan, she says that he was worried about her falling ill over there and although the long distance calls are expensive, they will still keep up their one call a day habit.

http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#28 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:32 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 01:28 AM

I can't wait to see this series. Even though the story to me isn't that intriguing but anything with Nick I'll surely watch!

#30 forever_autumn

forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4197 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 09:40 PM

Nick is soo good in Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love =) i hope that they'll make a sequel but i don't think they will :down

#31 Jules

Jules

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:02 AM

that would be sooo cool if they make a sequel to Up and Down the Sea of love...but I don't know what it would be about. Them running a cruise line/ship??? I don't know....he was just such a cutie in there!

I don't know what it is about him but he's attractive to me...he's not handsome but just very very attractive in some way. Anyways...can't wait for his new series. Because there are soooo few every single one of them is like seems like his ONLY series. Raymond, and Bosco is in it too! can't wait!

#32 X Thi Mạn

X Thi Mạn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 12:09 AM

usually wen there's nick in a TVB series, there's comedy 2 it, which is a good thing :D

#33 Guests

• Guests

Posted 12 September 2004 - 05:33 PM

he's awesome actor. he can act characters from all different range very well. Love him heaps in the Four Legendary Aces. He's hilarious.

#34 Wine & Roses

Wine & Roses

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:37 AM

Yea he's definitely good.

I love Legendary Four Aces & Ups & Downs In The Sea Of Love to0!

He's great with Maggie, one of the best TVB on-screen couples ever!!!

Oh, & a good villian in Secret Of The Heart. I love him there.

#35 Guests

• Guests

Posted 04 October 2004 - 05:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick Cheung, Gordon Lam and Leo Ku attended the swearing ceremony for a charity walk to collect money for education yesterday.

Since Nick showed up without Esther Kwan, people started to guess that Esther might be pregnant. Nick denied, and explained she was too busy to make it. He said they would later participate in the walk together, and there was no need to speculate anything. Nick has also confessed he wants to become a father very much, but right now, he needs to find sponsors from mainland China to support this charity event.

Gordon is very enthusiastic about this cause, and so far he has collected more than 40,000 dollars. Because of his work schedules, he is not sure what part of the walk he can cover, but he will definitely take part in the swearing ceremony in Beijing on Oct. 10.

All three guys have been paying close attention to "War and Beauty", and they agree Sheren Tang is the favorite to take the female lead award this year. They think Yu Fei is a very challenging role, and Sheren has nailed the character.
http://www.wenweipo....40006&cat=011EN
http://www.takungpao...4/UL-313401.htm
Credit to http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

#36 Manny1980

Manny1980

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:14 PM

I haven't heard any news from him.

And haven't see him in any series this year.

Is he now in ATV or still in TVB? I don't know

Anybody knows what series will be released?

thanks for any help in advance

#37 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 October 2004 - 09:20 PM

aww i love him in Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love!!! i wanna see it again..thats one of the shows i like a lot...btw whats the next project he's working on?
:noclue hehe..and also when is Wandering Hero Medics showing on TVB in Canada?btw is..uh i dunno her name but shes in the pic with nick....shes in the yellow sweater...are they dating..if not, who's nick dating or is her even with anyone?

#38 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:25 AM

in the yellow sweater is sonija kwok, his costar

and hopefully he's not dating anyone, cause he's married to esther kwan :lol:

#39 jaime

jaime

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 05:52 AM

Nick was so sweet and adorable in "Legendary Four Aces".
He was soo cute and lovable in "Ups & Downs in the Sea of Love," although the ending wasn't very good. ^_^'

#40 Aer0

Aer0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:49 AM

I enloyed Ups and Downs in the Sea of lOve...
Nick and MAggie played their roles very well in that series

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nick cheung, cheung kar fai

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)