• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1980 replies to this topic

#1 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 4137 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:29 PM

WELCOME TO PART 3 OF THE LEILA TONG THREAD.

Please DO NOT repost everything that was already posted in the first thread.
This is just a continuation of the old one, not a remake. All reposts will be deleted
Visit the old threads here
Part 1
Part 2

Posted Image

English Name: Leila Tong
Chinese Name: Tong Ling (唐寧)
Original English Name: Pauline Kwong
Original Chinese Name: Kwong Lai La (江麗娜)
Vietnamese Name: Duong Ninh
Birthday: December 5, 1981
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Star Sign: Saggitarius
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 95 lbs
Family: Parents, brother (10 years older)
Fluent Languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, and Indonesian
Pets: 4 Dogs - Yellow ("Ah wong"), BB, Dou Dou ("bean bean") and Booboo

FAVOURITES
Favorite Color: Blue
Favourite Saying/phrase: Very Hilarious, Such a Crazy Girl
Hobbies: Playing with dogs, listening to music, playing with musical instruments
Able to Play Instruments: Piano, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
Most Favorite Food: Mom's home-made Indonesian meals, Fruits
Most Favorite Color: Blue
Most Favorite Animal: All animals
Most Favorite Artist(s): All artists who pours their heart out for acting
Most Favorite Singer(s): Faye Wong, Chia Sing
Most Favorite Song: Fly me to the moon
Most Favorite Television Series: Greed of Man
Most Favorite Season(s): Winter, Autumn
Most Favorite Country: Australia

SERIES
Spoiler

The Family Link
Phoenix Rising
The Last Princess (post-production)
Hidden Master (filming)

MOVIES
Spoiler

House of the Invisibles
Ghost Plot

MTV's
Spoiler

Leila Tong - Sugarless Holiday /Sugerfree Holiday
"Big Festival"- 大節日

Credits:
Leila-T.net
Leila Tong Wikipedia
Leila-Tong.com

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

More Leila pictures HERE

Edited by × d0ggiel0ver, 03 March 2008 - 07:25 PM.

#2 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:38 PM

Yay! Finally on Part 3! We should have been on part 3 ages ago, but whatever, haha.

Is everyone done with PR? I was close to tears at the end, although Louisa deserved what she got.

I'm gonna translate all 3 a the same time, so it's gonna take a while.

here's the first one with the cute clothing and fashion line, i only did the part with Leila in it.

Little Miss welcoming summer time!

Your outfit represents your mood, the same; someone's mood will be reflected by their outfit, especially for girls who like to use their wardrobe to express themselves. The Little Miss fashion line will totally be their wardrobe of choice. With the big words Little Miss Sunshine on her heart, who can say that Leila Tong doesn't have a sunshine look? The "Outside In"? is just wearing what represents you, to actors and actresses it's really important, especially during Dress-Up rehearsal. If the performance goes well, it all depends on your wardrobe! Just finished with her stage performance of "Popcorn"? Leila said that it was all because of her costume and wardrobe that she could fit into character so well. She said, "I had to act a mature magazine model, everyday in really sexy clothing with low V cuts etc. It's really different from what I usually wear. I'm really casual, usually just T-shirts and jeans, but dresses are really easy to match with personality!"

Loves Little Miss Giggles
With the stage production over, taking off her performance clothes, changing into the Little Miss fashion T-shirts, Leila and the Little Miss Sunshine all give people a great feel for summer, happiness, and color. Especially because the expressions on the Mr. Men and Little Misses, they really seem to just fit with Leila and the things around them

gr..where's everyone?

ok, the one on her make-up thing, i only did the part with Leila in it, cause the rest is just how to apply it on

High Definition airing is about to start, many artists are searching for facial remedies to hide their black eye bags, wrinkles, and unwanted spots of acne. Celebrated make-up artists and actresses all like to use light foundation, Prosay's immediately steps out, the result is instantaneous, Fa Dan Leila Tong also uses it. Want to learn? Look and Check!

The Sun's very dangerous

Leila has honey colored skin, so she loves dark coffee color eye shadow; “That color is really easy to match, like my personality. Even if it's a little darker in the summer it doesn't really matter, only if you smooth it out and evenly, then its all right!” Don't see her age is really young, but she even says old mom sayings like the sun's really bad. “If you always are out in the sun, your skin can get old really quick, so you always need to put on sun block lotion. There was a time when I went swimming and I got a bad burn, my skin was red and hot, thankfully there was aloe in my house. Make sure to have a lot of Aloe at home in times of need, also drink some too, it really helps!”

Black Eye bags, pores all gone!

Being tan is already a headache, but for an artist, it's scarier when your make-up starts “melting”. So when Prosays came to Hong Kong half a year ago, Leila immediately fell in love with it, “ Prosay's is really good, it makes the skin more smooth, and can cover pores, even black eye bags disappear, it's really awesome!”

Edited by d0ggiel0ver, 06 August 2007 - 12:01 AM.

#3 Azentia

Azentia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 09:25 PM

wow, i totally love the picture you chose for the new thread. shows her maturation, elegance, and youthful beauty.

hi to everyone who hasn't posted before, i hope with this new thread, you will join the rest of us and be an active part of our leila community. :) freshh start.

#4 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:00 AM

one more pic from one of those news articles, one more to go!
Posted Image

and one more from that function, a big nice pic
Posted Image

Edited by mars123cc, 06 August 2007 - 03:01 AM.

#5 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 03:23 AM

Ooh..part 3! Congratz everyone! Thanks for translating mars123cc! Why we sure got a whole lot of Leila stuff all of a sudden. lol. Is the news article old? The picture is with her old hairstyle..

d0ggiel0ver, I think you forgot about Leila's MTV for "Sugarless Holiday" and her group collaboration "Big Festival"- 大節日 ? =) Thanks for the new thread BTW.

Edited by Uh_Oh, 08 August 2007 - 03:38 AM.

#6 idol-ice

idol-ice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:26 AM

heys, just asking... on the MTV coloumn, there was this song called 'Siu Yuet'. can anyone send me that song, please?

#7 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

I don't have that song, sorry!

The Last Princess is definitely airing by the end of this year!!!!! Huo Si Yan wrote it on her own blog, or someone did, so we won't have to wait long for another Leila series!!! I wonder what she's up to right now?

#8 1girl

1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:35 PM

i just finished PR yesterday night, and was crying when leila...*spoiler alert* (don't read on if you haven't watched PR yet) was being killed my louisa. i coulnd't believe louisa still didn't change in the end, and would even go to the point where she would kill her own sister by hand just to get what she wants. EVIL. i think she became more evil coming out of jail, then before.
but guys who have watched it, i don't really get the ending, cause it didn't show crystal actually shoting at louisa, but in the air, and then when the police people came, they saw her dead? so who was the one who actually killed louisa?, crystal or the police by accident?

ohh and i almost forgot. CONGRATS TO LEILA's PART 3!!!!!
and thanx for translating the articles, and the pics mars123cc

Edited by 1girl, 06 August 2007 - 07:37 PM.

#9 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 07:58 PM

Ok, I was just looking through the Last Princess producer's blog and found an older entry where he lists his 6 top fadans (I think) and I don't think it has been posted before.

http://blog.sina.com...827a92d010008xa

Basically, Leila's #5 but I have no idea what he said. =] For SL fans, Sammul's on his list of top siu sungs.

1girl, I think Crystal shot her because there was a second shot when it faded to black. I don't think Louisa would have waited that long for the other people to come and shoot her. =] She probably would have ran away already. Heh.

Edited by Uh_Oh, 06 August 2007 - 08:02 PM.

#10 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

It was definitely Crystal because they found her dead, and the police people only shot at the target thingys and if it was the police, Louisa would have yelled or something so i think it was Crystal.

The producer said that he's never seen anyone who's so dedicated to her job like Leila. If Leila had time, she's welcome to his productions always.

If people want to see that Olympic Game Show they can go on Tudou too
http://www.tudou.com...ew/Agdu9ekmW9A/

#11 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 10:54 PM

Thanks for the link mars123cc. I was able to make screencaps from it:
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i187.photobuc...lympicshow3.jpg
http://i187.photobuc...lympicshow4.jpg
http://i187.photobuc...lympicshow5.jpg

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 09 August 2007 - 08:16 AM.
Max of 2 pictures per set.

#12 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:48 PM

YAY! Part 3! Congrats! Leila looks soo pretty in those Little Miss Tshirts! I have a Little Miss Sunshine Tshirt as well!! :)

Aww the screencaps for the game are soo cute! Gonna d/l the clip now to watch! ;) Too bad, none of her hot male co-stars are there

#13 Raymondlove

Raymondlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:13 AM

awesome!! hooray for part 3!!yay!! thanks for translating the articles, so glad many things are happening, and im really happy the last princess will be released at the end of this year

#14 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 02:29 AM

Is Leila gonna grow her hair out? Cause it's pretty like this when she puts it up. 3 shots in a row, she should make the national team haha. I see that her athletic abilities haven't gone by since AH. I wonder when her next series is gonna start filming? She hasn't had that many series to film recently.

some more screen caps
Posted Image
Posted Image
the drawing's r cute
http://i134.photobuc...dc30a46e012.jpg
2 out of 2
http://i134.photobuc...417be09e6c9.jpg
3 out of 3
http://i134.photobuc...dfab211c7ca.jpg

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 09 August 2007 - 08:18 AM.
Max of 2 pictures per set.

#15 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:14 PM

there's an article about Leila and her awesome cars that people can go and check it out at Baidu, it's really cool, I'll translate soon!
http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=243109262(

#16 1girl

1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:05 PM

finally leila is on some variety shows of tvb.
lol how ironic is it that teh guy that came wtih leial is her co star in popcorn!!
lol i guess even tvb noticed it, so popcorn must have been rpetty popular :P

thanx for teh screen caps!!!
ohh adn answering my question regarding PR guys. lol
so it was crystal. thanxx!!

#17 LeilaTongDevotee

LeilaTongDevotee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:43 PM

i love leila's hair soo much, when she clips it up in the middle. :)

Wow, in that new article, are those Leila's cars?..So nice

Edited by pink_teddy143, 07 August 2007 - 11:44 PM.

#18 *TVB*

*TVB*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 01:07 AM

thanks 4 all the updates..

btw i have something to share..

Posted Image

i made it..hope it's not that bad..

Edited by *TVB*, 08 August 2007 - 01:16 AM.

#19 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:48 AM

heys, just asking... on the MTV coloumn, there was this song called 'Siu Yuet'. can anyone send me that song, please?

Here you are: http://leilatown.fil.../SiuYuetMP3.mp3
Credit to : Leila Town

*TVB*, thats very nice. Welcome to Leila's forum =]

Leila news:

http://the-sun.on.cc...33745_0000.html

can someone translate?

picture:
Posted Image

#20 hapix

hapix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:18 AM

does anyone have the link to that variety show leila went on wif her popcorn partner?? (a dlable version??)

#21 LeilaAddict

LeilaAddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:46 AM

In Youtube, just found The Phoenix Rising Ending, which just uploaded 2 days ago..

Qgw99MsA_Q8

**If it shows a Embed code, sorry, course i don't know how to post a YouTube vid here..
If comes out a embed code go to this URL to see the ending: -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 09 August 2007 - 08:34 AM.
Use the [youtube] tags and just put the video ID

#22 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:22 PM

Eh!!! I dunno if we should be happy or something...but the article that's with the picture that Uh_Oh posted?? It's about rumors that Leila has AGAIN with the rapper dude in like April!!! Like she had an ad shoot somewhere near his house, and she went in to meet him. Of course Leila got mad at the rumors, and she didn't want to say much but....this is just completely random...

Hapix, here's the direct link that I uploaded.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JKEW9RTW

I gave up translating, I don't get cars, no idea what the cars are about, but basically that Leila likes to take her cars for a drive when she gets stressed. Wow, she can do everything...
Posted Image

#23 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:12 PM

At least reporters are paying attention to her. lol. She probably just went to visit a friend. Not a really big deal. So we get to see new ad photos soon huh? At least we got that good news. =]

BTW, mars123cc, have you translated the article about Leila and food?

#24 crystalized

crystalized

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

Hi everyone, i'm crystal. I havent visited the forum in a long time, I can't believe its on Part 3 now lol.

mars123cc what are you translating in your first post?

*TVB* the animation you made is so cute! ^__^

idol-ice do you still want the song? I can send it to you if you want just give me your email =)

#25 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:27 PM

Crystalized, it was in part 2, the very end Uh_Oh posted the pics.

http://the-sun.on.cc...31444_0000.html

I'm working on the translation, just got a cold recently so been basically dead. Well, if Leila is going to have rumors I totally would want it to be with Ron or Bosco at the least, o well.

The Sina voting thing for your favorite TVB or HK series is still going on if ppl want to vote just for the sake of it! HOG's first, but WAD's second!!! Didn't think that would happen, thought it would be FL, but it's 3rd so that's good!

http://ent.sina.com....op2/index.shtml

Edited by mars123cc, 08 August 2007 - 11:52 PM.

#26 LeilaAddict

LeilaAddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:56 AM

thanks. techO for posting the phoenix rising ending. too bad leila died. And, of that "Siu Yuet" song, is another chinese song sung by leila tong! its so nice! BUT. THE SONG IS LIKE 5 MINUTES.... but still, like it =D

#27 iLuvLeila

iLuvLeila

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:07 AM

I didn't think HOG was all that good. Wonder why those series were picked, but still glad two series with Leila in it made it to the list. Hope one of her series will be first. Everyone go vote! Congrate to all Leila fans for part 3!

#28 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:19 AM

Look what I found on baidu! This pretty nice pic of Leila and Jack from Phoenix Rising, whoever made it is good, thanx to them! i'll share it

http://photo8.yupoo....97_inondyqr.jpg

still translating

Edited by mars123cc, 11 February 2008 - 12:38 AM.

#29 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

Hmm...shall we call them...Jackeila? JL? LJ? But I think most people will think LJ=livejournal heh..

Take your time mars123cc. I didn't mean to rush you. I just thought you forgot about it. Hah. Feel better soon.

The Sina voting thing only has like 5 choices which is weird. I'm glad 2 Leila series got in though. =]

#30 tehO

tehO

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:50 AM

thanks. techO for posting the phoenix rising ending. too bad leila died. And, of that "Siu Yuet" song, is another chinese song sung by leila tong! its so nice! BUT. THE SONG IS LIKE 5 MINUTES.... but still, like it =D

lol why thank me. yor the one who posted it =)
i merely helped u google the way AF embed it. seems like its much easier than other forum ;)

Edited by tehO, 09 August 2007 - 09:51 AM.

#31 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

ok, the Food Article!!

As the youngest in the family, Leila Tong has been given the best in the family, but it hasn't caused her to become spoiled. Since childhood, she has viewed tea cafes as her second home, stating that although it isn't as pretty and “sparkly” as the big restaurants, but likes the family warmth it gives.

Although Leila entered the entertainment industry at a tender age, seeing much in the industry, but Leila has never moved towards the bustling life, also never using her money or the fact that she's the youngest to get things she wants. On the contrary, she likes the quiet, easy life. Always viewing tea cafes as her second home, she laughs and says that the place always gives her a sense of warmth, “When I go to tea shops I feel really nice, because besides the occasional people who pop in, most are regular visitors. The waiters most often remember what the customer likes, and everyone will go there and talk about different things such as politics, family etc. This feeling really makes you think you're all in one family.” (It reminds me of The Family Link restaurant that Kenneth had)

Drinking sodas is one of Leila's favorite snacks. When she was little her mom got mad at her because she drank a lot without telling them. “During that time my parents didn't let me drink sodas because they think it's not healthy, but I really wanted to drink them. That time they gave me $5 a day for snacks, so I would go to school and buy a drink without telling them. But one costs $3.50 so I didn't have money for anything else. Once my mom asked me why I never had any food or snacks, well, I told her the truth that I was buying sodas. She was so mad at me for lying and buying it that she immediately took me to the supermarket and said, ‘Since you like to drink so much, go buy as much as you want!' I was really scared, but I actually did go and buy some! Thinking about it, it's really funny actually.”

Although Leila's parents were really busy with work, but they will always try to make her daily meals for her, but when they are really busy and have no time they will often take Leila to the tea shops she's familiar with. One memory that really sticks in her head is a tradition that lasted 6 years, when she had exams. She said, “It's when I was still in primary school, every time before I had a test, because my mom was kind of superstitious she thought if for breakfast you had 2 scrambled eggs and some sausage, then your grades will improve. So every time before a test my mom would take me downstairs to have breakfast. Of course, what does this have anything to do with grades? But it's these kinds of dumb things that we cherish the most because we can't go back to it anymore.”

#32 Raymondlove

Raymondlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:15 PM

thanks for translating the article, and can anyone post the link to the Sina voting thing on here cuz i cant really find it

#33 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

Thankyou mars123cc, moved to new section.

thanks for translating the article, and can anyone post the link to the Sina voting thing on here cuz i cant really find it

It was in post#26 : http://ent.sina.com....op2/index.shtml =]

I think there was a poll and I think Leila came in 2nd after Tavia? She lost by 4 votes.

http://www.leilatong.....;extra=page=1

Edited by Uh_Oh, 09 August 2007 - 07:02 PM.

#34 1girl

1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

thanx for all the pics and news of leila!!!
man u guys are alwasy so updated!! :D
ok now that leila is done filming hidden master?..wat will she be doing until Oct??..any guesses?

Edited by 1girl, 09 August 2007 - 07:35 PM.

#35 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:03 AM

Uh_Oh, it's not really a major poll, but basically who's the most "sunshine" out of TVB's actresses and they even put Leila as very promoted...o well, that's not completely true though. So Tavia's first and Leila's second. Tavia because she always gets herself tan, and Leila because she's always so happy and cheerful. Bernice is next with only 70 some votes

#36 Uh_Oh

Uh_Oh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:15 AM

lol @ Jackeila

i like the name lol ahah

How about Jeila? lol. It sounds like Jello though. =\

1girl, Leila is done filming I think. I hope she's going to go to the Mr. HK thing.

The picture along with that minipoll :
Posted Image

Edited by Uh_Oh, 10 August 2007 - 04:16 AM.

#37 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:50 AM

very pretty pic! When'd she take that? Hm...maybe i'll translate the article, it should be fun. If people want to vote though you have to sign up. It's kind of weird, some people said they can't open the page so good luck to you guys if you want to vote for Leila, its Tavia 220 and Leila 209 right now!

http://www14.discuss...p...3D1&page=11

#38 1girl

1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1064 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:06 PM

leila is definitely TVB's sunshine lady lol
everything about her is so lively and cheerful, from her outside
appearance to her inside personality. :D
man i am so bored withtout a leila sereis lol. i cannot wait until TLP comes out!!!
hopefully soon.

#39 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:26 PM

lol, I was just rewatching TLB, and i realized Kenneth Ma's in it! For like the first time, didn't even pop in my head, o well but he and Leila didn't have any scenes together. I was completely surprised! Now I'm in love with Ray+Leila now after watching TLB again, what they did in Africa was completely awesome!

Page 2 already!

#40 iLuvLeila

iLuvLeila

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:08 PM

I'm loving the Family Link right now and I must say that Leila and Kenneth are adorable together. I especially love the part where she accidently slip out about liking me, very cute. I absolutely can't wait to see TLP, Phoenix Rising and the Hidden Master.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users