98 replies to this topic

#81 陈 艾维 AiWei

陈 艾维 AiWei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:48 AM

I have lots of blackheads on my nose and in the corners.....
Anyone know a good way to get rid of them WITHOUT using pore strips?
I have combination skin and my T-zone is oily.....
I steam and exfoliate but these blackheads on my nose are just stubborn.....

#82 sunny-dayz

sunny-dayz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

I have really dark circles under my eyes. I was wondering if anyone knew any good brand concealer to use?

I have the same problem and know that Stila and/or Yves Touche Eclat is really good. You basically want to find a yellow-tinted concealer to hide the bluish tinge of under-eye circles.

Hope this helps!

hey i was wondering if thre's a best time to exercise. i heard somewhere that eating right after exercising is bad and would make you even fatter so is it best to exercise at night after dinner?

This is a myth. Usually if you eat right after exercise the most you can eat is the calorie value of what you just burned off, so there's no worries about that.

#83 tinygrl377

tinygrl377

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:14 AM

How do you get bigger boobs without the plastic surgery? I'm 20 and seriously this is embarrassing but my boobs never grew, there isn't even a bra size out there for me! I'm literally FLAT chested and i've tried taking breast enhancement pills and i'm so self conscience about them. Any suggestions? And i'm scared to take stuff like birth control b/c i heard they make you gain weight. The breast enhancement pills made me gain weight fast within a month so i stopped taking them, but it's not like they did anything. Any advices?

#84 misssy

misssy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:03 AM

I have lots of blackheads on my nose and in the corners.....
Anyone know a good way to get rid of them WITHOUT using pore strips?
I have combination skin and my T-zone is oily.....
I steam and exfoliate but these blackheads on my nose are just stubborn.....

The best way to get rid of blackheads (without pore strips) is to extract them with the proper tools. I think its call a blemish/pimple extractor or something like that. Scrubs and soap won't do. I personally don't think the pore strips work. I basically just do it once a week after showering. You'll be surprise at how much gunk comes out of those pores.

How do you get bigger boobs without the plastic surgery? I'm 20 and seriously this is embarrassing but my boobs never grew, there isn't even a bra size out there for me! I'm literally FLAT chested and i've tried taking breast enhancement pills and i'm so self conscience about them. Any suggestions? And i'm scared to take stuff like birth control b/c i heard they make you gain weight. The breast enhancement pills made me gain weight fast within a month so i stopped taking them, but it's not like they did anything. Any advices?

I don't think there's anything that will make your breast "grow" naturally beside getting pregnant. Have you tried pushup bras or those gel inserts? Those usually will give you at least one cup size up.

Edited by misschopsticx, 04 February 2010 - 02:01 AM.

#85 livia208

livia208

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:24 PM

can u guys plz recommended any hair product that can help me control my fuzzy hair and stop my hair from flying every where especially the ends since its a bit curly , natural curl.. and my hair gets oily really fast too any thing i can used to control the oil too?

thanks

Edited by livia208, 09 February 2010 - 12:38 PM.

#86 aznhon

aznhon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:42 AM

How the easy way to descrease weight ??

You would eat less calories than you exert. To speed up the process, cardio exercises help.

#87 aznhon

aznhon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 04:43 AM

What fruits are red color? Example?

There are many fruits with red skin ie grapes, apples, plums etc.

#88 App£€ B®ªnd¥

App£€ B®ªnd¥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

I want a haircut like So Yi Jung's [Kim Bum] hair in BOF. My hair has the same length as his but it's all straight, so I'll need my hair to be a little bit wavy. Does anybody know any good Asian hairdressing store in the city? And I'd prefer the not-so-pricey one, if you don't mind :D I ask the hairdresser who cut my hair before and she said it would be $95, which made me immediately get out of that store, lol.
Here is his picture, I'm not sure if this one looks clearly.
Posted Image

Thank you guys :D

#89 NeoHair

NeoHair

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:21 PM

I'd be happy to hear your opinions on this product - neohair.com
Do you like it?

#90 Kristenmickel

Kristenmickel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

I'm on anti-depressants and I've heard that it's impossible to lose weight. I weigh 255 pounds, and I would like to get down to 200 eventually.
Then I started taking the Hoodia Diet pills,I am bye it online,it is great pills and very supportive to lose weight in very healthy.Can any one used this pills...

http://www.usonlinerx.net/en/item/hoodia.html

#91 pinaypie0802

pinaypie0802

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows a good moisturizer for the face since mine tends to be dry...

#92 Shani Clinton

Shani Clinton

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

What is the best way to come out from depression or stress?

Shani.

#93 sarahsusiepak

sarahsusiepak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:14 AM

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone knows a good moisturizer for the face since mine tends to be dry...

I like to use Neutrogena - I get the big 4 packs from costco, and it works well for me. But the reason I bring it up is because they advertise that they're the #1 Dermatologist Recommended brand...maybe you should give it a try?

What is the best way to come out from depression or stress?

Shani.

I've read a lot about the power of exercise to elevate dopamine levels in the brain, which makes you feel happy - ever hear of runner's high? - go for a light jog, or find a sport to play with others (social sports if you feel ok with talking with others). I hope you feel better! :D

#94 achilless

achilless

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

How the easy way to descrease weight ??

do some sport and eat less

#95 achhooo

achhooo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:23 AM

I went through a period where I had very dry skin and no amount of moisturiser could help me. I tried a lot and in the end I used a body lotion for my face because it gave me the moisture I needed. Normally though, I just use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Moisturiser or Lanolin Cream. I've tried Clinique's Dramatically Different Gel and I really like that. Even though the gel is for oily skin, I find that it works great for dry skin as well.

#96 Monai

Monai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

hi. I just want to ask the typical skin regime of korean girls? I adore their skin! thanks.Posted Image

#97 outofcuriosity

outofcuriosity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

i wanna know if koreans do whole body (glycolic) peeling to achieve their beautiful envious skin. thanks.

#98 myclosetinhollywood

myclosetinhollywood

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

some of these questions are just.. lol
  • MichaelD likes this

#99 mizunderstood17

mizunderstood17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone heard of this brand and know where I can buy it.

Edited by Ait Wang, 05 January 2013 - 11:57 PM.
moved, no need to create another topic for random question :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users