AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

5 point star beaded jewelery tutorial?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sakran

Sakran

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

Hi,
I've been trying to do the 5 point star beaded jewelery piece that AF-Robot posted up, but I don't understand the tutorial. I've tried just following it and I've googled searched for a clearer tutorial, but I haven't found one.

Could anyone at least post up the first few steps on how to start making these? I want to make one for my friend, but it has to be done before July 10, any help will be appreciated!

#2 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 7659 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:32 PM

have you tried following the diagrams? there are no clearer instructions actually. it's basicly just follow the lines...

#3 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3343 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

I agree with athlon, with bead works, i find it much more easier to follow when looking at the picture instructions. In this picture, it shows the thread in different colours so it's much easier to follow.

Like the word instructions say, start with group A, and once you finished to A20 then move on the group B and then group C.

For me, I have to do trial and error when i work with beading, you'll have to try threading the beads together and feel for how it looks according to the picture and instructions. With Crafts, it's hard to explain unless it's a one-on-one teaching, or step by step tutorial.

Good luck.

#4 Nikki84

Nikki84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:41 PM

can any one tell me more about line c1 it kinda confusing thnkkk

#5 ah_yen

ah_yen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:20 PM

it looks so hard, i want to start on beading.....

#6 Sakran

Sakran

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 01:12 AM

No actually, I never did figure out how to put this together. Maybe someday...when I'm smarter, haha.

#7 aksyic

aksyic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

The material of these charms is porcelain not other materials. Its color is blue across white with personalized images. The Chinese elements are also added into these charms for popularity such as character, bamboo, phoenix. Various shapes such as cylindrical, round, ball, elliptical, provide multiple choices. And in China these charms stand for meaning which refer to good luck and long life.

#8 akschain

akschain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

i want to start on beading...But i like turquoise-charms better.