Part 1 available here

Posted Image

Official website: SETTV , TTV
Official blog: http://www.iamcool.n...yluckystar/blog
Synopsis: http://lunardreamz.f...ynopses/mls.htm
Photo Gallery: Click Here
Series Download thread: Click Here
OST Download Thread: Click Here
Note: only MEMBER can access the Download section. Newbie and guest please DON'T ASK for direct links in this topic

Cast: Jimmy Lin, Yoo Ha Na, Lee Wei, Hong Xiao Ling, Li Wei Lian, Huang Yu Rong, Song Zhi Ai...
Cast Pictures Below
Spoiler

OST album released: March 9, 2007
Spoiler

Lyrics
我们的纪念 - 李雅微 Our Commemoration – Shivia Lee (Lyrics, Pinyin and Translation included)
Piano Sheets for the opening and closing theme songs.

Started airing on:
TTV, March 11,2007 Sunday at 21:30, repeat on Sunday 13:00
SETTV, March 17, 2007 Saturday 21:00
Instruction on how to watch MLS live on the Internet: (Credits to l_coco)
MY LUCKY STAR IS DONE AIRING. LAST EPISODE WAS ON 7/22/07
Spoiler

Number of Episodes: 20
Book available for sale on Yesasia
Picture book available on sale also on Yesasia
You can purchase My Lucky Star DVD set, Taiwan version with Chinese subtitles from Yesasia. It includes all 20 episodes and 90 mins of BTS footage.

English subs by SUBlimes (Episode 1-14) and Ucupracacia (Episode 5, 7-20).

Average TV rating for My Lucky Star when it was aired.
Spoiler

The following translations and summaries are postings done by the members of MLS forum.
SUMMARIES
Spoiler

TRANSLATIONS

http://img174.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img174/6397/1024x76801bw5.jpg

Original post material credit goes to Katherine

Edited by Orchid1223, 07 November 2007 - 03:29 AM.

#2 misaki_chii

misaki_chii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:16 AM

omg! does this means that MLS part 1 has close down already?? but we were just talking about part 2 today. oh well, just glad to see that MLS is a big hit!! still waiting for ep 16 and while i wait i'll go back to check out part 1 of MLS.

omg! does this means that MLS part 1 has close down already?? but we were just talking about part 2 today. oh well, just glad to see that MLS is a big hit!! still waiting for ep 16 and while i wait i'll go back to check out part 1 of MLS.

#3 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:17 AM

Well well...guess I'll have the honor of making one of the "first" posts =) Guess I'll start by reposting the written preview of 16 with the English translation. I'm waiting for dinner so I'm killing time by translating again even tho coco already did a wonderful job =)
Preview for 16
MONT BLANC的party結束,阿星仍然待在現場,希望能向天騏證明戒指不是她拿的,韓志胤看著落寞的阿星相當不忍,將阿星摟入懷中希望能與她私奔,天騏在一旁看著兩人親密的互動,心中很不是滋味,上前將志胤披在阿星身上的外套拿下改披自己的,並將阿星帶離志胤身邊,志胤在一旁挑釁的握住阿星的手警告仲天騏,只要阿星需要他,他將會不顧一切的把阿星帶離他身邊,兩個男人的戰爭越來越白熱化…
After the Mont Blanc party concluded, AX wanted to stay behind and explain and prove to TQ that she didn't take ring. HZY couldn't bear to see AX so down and pulled her into his arms saying he'd like to run away with her. TQ sees such intimate gestures between them and does not like it. He takes off the jacket that HZY put on AX and takes off his own and puts it on her. TQ was about to take AX away from HZY when he stops grabs AX's arm and warms TQ that as long as AX needs him, he'll do everything and anything to take her away from TQ. The war between these two men heats up...
阿星在車上質問天騏,是不是也認為戒指是她偷的?天騏卻說是誰偷的已經不重要了,現在重要的是在午宴上答應MONT BLANC執行長的婚約,不能失信於人,種種言詞與舉動深深刺傷阿星的心,在阿星踏著絕望的腳步進了家門後,天騏也懊悔不已,此時,躲在一旁的光明舅聽到事情的經過,便提供天騏一個方法,要讓阿星同意這次的婚約…
AX asks TQ in the car if he really thinks she took the ring, but TQ tells her that whoever took the ring is no longer important. What's important now is what he promised Mont Blanc's CEO at the banquet and he can not go back on his word. Each word that TQ says is a knife through AX's heart. Hopeless and lost, AX enters her house. TQ is extremely regretful of what he said. Guang Ming overheard their conversation and devises a plan for TQ to get AX to agree to the marriage...
隔日,阿星起床只找到一張舅舅的留言,說他跟妮妮接受天騏的條件跑去渡假了,還將房子退掉,要阿星趕緊去找天騏求救,否則就沒地方住,看完紙條的阿星氣的直往天騏家衝去。不過因為光明已經接受了天騏的條件,阿星只好用三個月的婚約來償還,還包含住進天騏家,但首先要做便是前往E-Shine開記者會,宣佈兩人閃電訂婚的消息…
The next morning, AX wakes up to find a note from Guang Ming saying that he's accepted TQ's deal and has taken NiNi for a vacation and has terminated the lease on the house. AX should go ask TQ for help otherwise she'll be homeless. Angry, AX rushes to TQ's house. Since Guang Ming already accepted the terms, AX has no choice but to move in to TQ's house and use the next 3 months to pay TQ back. But first, they must head to E.Shine for a press conference to annouce their engagement...
訂婚後的總經理夫人阿星被天騏帶到設計部上班,公開的原因是要實現對MONT BLANC執行長的承諾,但天騏真正的心願是,幫阿星實現長久以來作一名珠寶設計師的夢想。不過,由歐雅若領軍的E-Shine設計部可不是這麼喜歡這位空降的總經理夫人,便開始運用計謀整阿星,要阿星去找一顆她連名子也唸不清楚的寶石,而這一切只是歐雅若計劃再次得到天騏的開端….
Now the Mrs. GM, TQ takes AX to the design department to start working there and annouces that he's keeping the promise he made to Mont Blanc's boss, but TQ's real reason is that he wants to help fulfill AX's longtime dream of becoming a jewelry designer. Unfortunately, the design team led by YR is unwelcoming of this Mrs GM from out of the blue and secretly plots against her telling AX she needs to find this diamond with a name that AX can't even pronounce. This is all part of YR's plan to win TQ back....

Edited by J-Star Supporter, 22 June 2007 - 03:36 AM.

#4 misaki_chii

misaki_chii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:45 AM

also, thanks orchid for opening part 2 to MLS and putting it together and thanks to everyone else who also help orchid put it together!! much thanks to all.

sweetz:i believe BTS is "behind the scene" and from what i read, GM is "general manager."

now, can someone tell me what's NG???

j-star: oops!! sorry, i guess i took your honor of the first post. lol. wel, just want to thank you for the translations.

#5 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:51 AM

^an "NG" is an acronym for outtake (a No-Good take)....like someone will have an NG when they forget their lines or something funny happens that makes everyone on set burst out laughing and that take is an NG

omigoodness....soooo close to the weekend! i think TQ's partially let go of his anger for AX if his jealousy for AX is heating up! the preview we saw at the end of 15 shows a very jealous TQ anytime and everytime HZY is there or mentioned.

#6 babiiphatt

babiiphatt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:15 AM

Thanks guys. It makes it so much easier for me to go through the translation this way. phew. i dunt have to go through page by page. but yeahs, juss a couple more days till the next episode. i cant sleep n e more. errgh

#7 ^__^

^__^

Who's Dat?

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:21 AM

thanks for the translations for previews. =D I check this thread several times a day just for updates for the upcoming episode and every time I check they would be new posts! That makes my day because I always enjoy reading them and I wouldn't be able to if you guys didn't translate since I can't read chinese...-.-. I can't wait to see the next episodee looks/ sounds soo good

#8 sweetz_pearl_gurl

sweetz_pearl_gurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:26 AM

dang we have a part 2 already? i thought this morning when i was on we were still on part 1, now part 2....yaya.........

behind the scenes? r u serious? i want to see it and the NGs too.......
now i really under stand what BTS and GM are.......
it's a good thing that u post the translations for the eps that have.

KOSE: i thought the Dragon Boat Festival was this weekend, and HaNa returned to Korea on the 10th, like 2 weeks ago.

Edited by sweetz_pearl_gurl, 22 June 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#9 babivivi

babivivi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:58 AM

wow.. the new thread is very neat.. thanks I love it

If you guys don't mind I have time to go through the part one thread and take all the pic to upload it in our gallery.. don't take it as I will steal it I'll just upload all the pic that we have from the thread to the gallery..

#10 Orchid1223

Orchid1223

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:09 AM

I mentioned the pictures in the last post of part 1. I went through all the pages in Part 1 while compiling everything and there are hundreds of picture literally. Since MLS gallery is relatively new there is less than 100 pictures uploaded. It would be great to get all those pictures into the gallery so it is easier to find.

Edited by Orchid1223, 22 June 2007 - 05:10 AM.

#11 ore0_gal

ore0_gal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:12 AM

wow... part 2 lks nice!!!.. a bigggg thanks to orchid!!! =D

j-star.. r u sure settv is releasing a full version.. umm.. i wonder if i should get it off yesasia or not.. ahahhaa.. i really want a copy of the official cersion of MLS.. ><.. i wanna seee allll the BTSs...

someone said that He Bao Zhu wouldn't come back to the show.. but i think she will.. mainly cause in the cast pictures He Bao Zhu was wearing "posh"-er than what she usually wore.. also that we see another picture of Wu Ren Yao looking much different and with tatoos and things.. so i'm pretty sure these characters would come out.. maybe in episode 18? not 100% sure thou.. do u guys think Bao Zhu will end up with Wu Ren Yao???

#12 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:40 AM

hi guys, i am back home on the east coast. when i was in Vancouver this morning we were still in the old thread. by the time i got home there is a new one. thanks orchid for organizing this. it looks really nice. i especially like how the translations and summaries for all the eps are now on pg 1 for easy access.

can't wait till sunday for ep 16. MLS will have to work twice as hard to keep its ratings on the top. i so look forward to see the NGs and BTSs. they r so funny. one moment someone is crying then the next everyone burst into laughters and they have to repeat the scene. i read in the crazyintw.com that in 1 scene jimmy had 20 NGs. LOL. poor jimmy.

j-star, i will hold off from buying the DVDs. will wait and see if new DVDs include more juicy stuff.

2 more dasy to go.

#13 XiaoPauli

XiaoPauli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:33 AM

This show is awesome as it is. But what would really make it even more awesome?

Another epic plot twist. clapclap Oh, and an episode dedicated exclusively to Yoo Ha Na. Jimmy Lin? Bah!

/runs away

#14 ore0_gal

ore0_gal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:57 AM

omg.. i sooo can't wait nemore... i wanna see more of jimmy n hana badly~~~... i loveee the preview where AX is at TQ's house.. TQ's expression is sooo cute <3... 2 days is sill a long time =(...

sooo can't wait to see the NGs.. i wanna see NGs where hana is acting all serious and then jimmy starts laughing.. ahahahhaaa... ><

-edit-

oh yeah i forgot to say.. i agree with J-star (i think).. that WWL is better than DBY.. but MLS is just much better.. more of an original storyline..

Edited by ore0_gal, 22 June 2007 - 07:21 AM.

#15 Blur sotong

Blur sotong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:55 AM

Wow...it is already part too.

Orchid1223...you have done a great job for MLS thread.

And to the rest of all the contributions that you made, most of the time I am a silent reading and I enjoyed all the summary, dialogue as well as all the lovely photos that all of you have put up.

I am also waiting for episode 16, looking at the summary of the preview, it is going to be yet an exciting episode and it seems to have more of AX & TQ in there.

#16 ore0_gal

ore0_gal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:23 AM

for the ppl whos watched WWL... i just watched the 3rd episode.. i find it like it's a little bit similar to MLS don't you think... boys r from rich family wif the 'same' dad.. ahhaha... 2 brothers like this girll (YR - in MLS's case, n rainie in WWL).. and the main girl is poor and the 2nd son (jimmy - MLS, mike - WWL) falls in love with the girl and their both "racers".. ahahaha...

can't wait for epi 16.. do u guys think we'll get the conclusion for the kashmir sapphire? or would it be in episode 17..

#17 jolenee

jolenee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:04 AM

Actually, a lot of series have similarities.
I haven't really paid attention to them between WWL & MLS because their plots are surely different.

#18 angeltearz49

angeltearz49

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:39 AM

well, i think that the only reasons ppl find different dramas similar is cuz several basic molds have developed. the whole "two siblings/close friends fighting over one love interest" is a very common theme. n i can't tell u how many times i've seen the "guy n girl hate each other/don't get along with each other but have to form a pseudo relationship due to circumstances n eventually fall in love." (for those of u who have no idea wat i'm talkin about, think Full House - kdrama, Smile Pasta, or even Corner with Love)

n the principle characters in MLS n WWL have very different personalities so it allows the storyline to develop in different directions. tho i do have to agree, from wat i've seen of WWL, MLS definitely has a better plot. i check the MLS thread several times a day for updates n stuff. my best friend told me i was weird. lolz. n this is the first taiwanese drama i've watched as its airing. such torture!

er...i think i wrote too much so sry guys. i tired n i think its making me turn on my babble mode. so i'm gonna stop here. thanks for all the updates everyone!

#19 glee

glee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:04 PM

Actually, a lot of series have similarities...

I agreed with that statement!
After watching countless series/dramas - Taiwanese, Japaneses, Koreans etc...
we will noted that all series/dramas similar with each other
hey, sometimes even the actor/actress we also felt look-a-like
:tricky:

even the plot at times are similar

the only different?
:whistle

the combination! the actor/actress/story/background... etc

agreed?

#20 DEAD-dolliie

DEAD-dolliie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

I agreed with that statement!
After watching countless series/dramas - Taiwanese, Japaneses, Koreans etc...
we will noted that all series/dramas similar with each other
hey, sometimes even the actor/actress we also felt look-a-like
:tricky:

even the plot at times are similar

the only different?
:whistle

the combination! the actor/actress/story/background... etc

agreed?

hahas. actually diff actors & actress give diff feeling(:
eg. JIMMY & HANA and LEEWEI & HANA.

so even if 2 shows with same plot dda couple in each show give a diff feeling which is unreplacable (:

just my opinon.

#21 DEAD-dolliie

DEAD-dolliie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

hahas. MLS is a success! having a second thread finally! ii hope we make MLS hotter & hotter!
hahahs.

#22 kitkatz23

kitkatz23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

OMG!!! There's a PART 2!!!! :yay: Yayyy!!!! Way to go My Lucky Star!!! :thumbsup

J-Star, thankyou very much for the wonderful translation of episode 16 preview synopsis.

Orchid, you did an awesome job of putting all the info together for part! I like it, it's nicely done...very nicely done. :D

Edited by kitkatz23, 22 June 2007 - 02:21 PM.

#23 sio2i

sio2i

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

yay! i'm happy MLS has part 2 as well, and 24 posts already! whoopie! I'm thinking of tuning in this sunday to watch MLS... it's gonna be tough cause I've never tried that before! but I definitely wana help with ratings! =)

support Jimmy forever!

#24 Charmed_manic

Charmed_manic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

this series is so much better than WWL i was watching WWL yesterday and the show doesn''t make sense. Okay, kingone portrays the GM but he looks like a teenager so how can a teenager be the GM? second, the gm just met Rainie 3 times and he likes her soo much???? no sense. and in the show...rainie is supposed to NOT like accepting help. but in the show she justs says i don't like accepting help and she calls her friend for help and when mike secretly helped her, she is smiling so much??? no sense!~!!! MLS all the way!!!

#25 swtx6urlie

swtx6urlie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 04:28 PM

Thank you guys for organizin :D :D g this thread..I was afraid its was going to be annoying to go back to the 1st forum for everything but this is well thought out..

I'm enjoying this series a lot as well. The last time I went so crazy over a taiwanese series was Meteor Garden, nothing had surpassed it since..The storyline, actors and great chemistry makes this one of my favorite of all times..cant wait till the next episode. Like everyone else, i will be feeding my obsession by checking this forum everyday.

#26 Charmed_manic

Charmed_manic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 05:19 PM

i'm so sad that they closed the first part of this forum...it's not so convenient... and by the way you spelt Fang yan de Xing Xing when it's Fang YANG de Xing Xing...you're missing a G...

#27 ore0_gal

ore0_gal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:33 PM

MLS is sooo addictive.. i haf rewatched it soooo many times that i even memorised some of the scripting!!!!!!!!!... anyone else hafing the same prob?

#28 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 06:44 PM

^yes yes ore0...i can pretty much act out the entire series myself!

mkay...newest 20 second preview
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iqbuj5
Translation for this preview-
TQ: Is $4million enough? All you have to do is continue to pretend to be my wife and join E.Shine's design department and you can become the designer that you've always wanted to be. Isn't that what you've dreamt of?
AX: Do you think I'm just some woman who you can buy off with money?
TQ: This is only a business. Unless you're worried you'll fall in love with me again

Check out this Korean MV! Hana made this MV before she came to Taiwan for MLS! She's sooo gorgeous!
http://qtv.freechal....asp?docid=62595

Edited by J-Star Supporter, 22 June 2007 - 06:54 PM.

#29 Dragnflygodess68

Dragnflygodess68

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:26 PM

I've also rewatched a lot of parts of MLS xD lol, im starting to memorize the lines as well, its soo good!!!!! im trying to watch other series in the midst of waiting for ep 16 to come out, but since im soo eager to watch MLS other series appeal to me much slower >.>

Yoo Ha Na is indeed extremely pretty =] I think they did a really good job on the cast they choose for MLS

#30 sweetz_pearl_gurl

sweetz_pearl_gurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:58 PM

i have a question.
isn't the Dragon Boat Festival was this weekend. HaNa flew back to Korea like 2 weeks on the 10th already. how could she attend with Lee Wei and Jimmy. did she come back to Taiwan already?

that MV of movie is that? is HaNa guest starring? HaNa doesn't look that different.

Edited by sweetz_pearl_gurl, 22 June 2007 - 07:59 PM.

#31 nicknack

nicknack

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

TQ: Is $4million enough? All you have to do is continue to pretend to be my wife and join E.Shine's design department and you can become the designer that you've always wanted to be. Isn't that what you've dreamt of?
TQ: This is only a business. Unless you're worried you'll fall in love with me again

Check out this Korean MV! Hana made this MV before she came to Taiwan for MLS! She's sooo gorgeous!

TQ's so darn cruel whenever he mentions money and how she's a person who's able to be "bought off".. <_< (Or how he thinks she is)

And I'm so sad! I couldn't watch that MV! I've tried the link a few times already, and they just keep showing a kind of advertisement. (The first couple times it was an old man, the next couple times it's war tanks) >_< I really wanted to see it too...

And yea! Good job Orchid! Part 2 really looks great. ^_^ And many thanks to all you translators too!! Know that your work is GREATLY appreciated!! :thumbsup

**Edit** Thanks to ^__^ I was able to watch the MV. Dude, Hana's SO pretty in there! (Well, I mean, she's always pretty, but anyway..) I love how she looks when her hair is wavy like that..^_^

Edited by nicknack, 22 June 2007 - 08:38 PM.

#32 ^__^

^__^

Who's Dat?

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:10 PM

for the mv.. I couldn't watch it at first too because I was using mozilla, but then I used internet explorer it worked.

The mv was okay she didn't look too different from what we saw in mls but then I didn't get the mv.. I was/ still am confused by it. What is the song about? anybody kno?

#33 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

i have a question.
isn't the Dragon Boat Festival was this weekend. HaNa flew back to Korea like 2 weeks on the 10th already. how could she attend with Lee Wei and Jimmy. did she come back to Taiwan already?

that MV of movie is that? is HaNa guest starring? HaNa doesn't look that different.

i think they filmed that dragon boat promotion before HaNa left taiwan.

#34 kurokoi

kurokoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:13 PM

J-Star: Thx 4 e link 2 e 20 sec preview :)

all i cn say is..epi 16 is gonna be veri veri veri interesting~~& TQ sound so gentle when he asked AX if she's afraid that she'll fall in luv again wif him~! Aww..tink TQ was so hoping tt AX said yes! ha...

#35 drama_addict

drama_addict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

i love this series..
in the beginning i was thinking.. boring..
but now.. it jsut keeps picking up.
i wish we got to see what cards jimmy had..

cant wait to see what happens..

#36 -Mulberry-

-Mulberry-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

Hi, fellow Lucky-Fanatics!!

Thanks so much for starting this part 2 thread, Orchid and it's so organize!! Hope it will pull in many more viewers for MLS and raise the ratings!!!

#37 MzKranky

MzKranky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

I'm really anticipating for ep 16...seems like TQ is being nice to AX unlike the cold TQ we see in ep 15. Gosh...they should just kiss and make up!!!

Ep 17 will be more of AX and HZY...I'm not so fond of the thought :thumbdown I want more of TQ & AX...

-------------------------------------------------------------
oh..BTW...thanks to Orchid for starting the second thread...it looks really nice...
and thanks to all who have translated the dialogs...really appreciated all your hard efforts :thumbsup

Edited by MzKranky, 22 June 2007 - 09:30 PM.

#38 l_coco

l_coco

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2164 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:28 PM

TQ's so darn cruel whenever he mentions money and how she's a person who's able to be "bought off".. <_< (Or how he thinks she is)

TQ is so mean. he keeps reminding her of the 4M. he offered her not 3M, not 5M, but 4M. But then why doesn't AX explain to him why she took the 4M. just say it: "Zhong Tian Qi, I took the 4M for NiNi's surgery. You stupid jerk!"

#39 luv_puppies

luv_puppies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

J-star Supporter , thanks for translating the preview.
how come i can't watch the MV?? i can only listen for the song but everything is dark and can't see anything. :unsure:

ore0_gal , i finally found the clips for Jimmy old songs. would you please help me to get the MP3 d/l link after you finish with your exams?! thanks....
1st song : http://www.youtube.c...Q...ted&search=
2nd song : http://www.youtube.c...A...ted&search=

orchid1223 nice job !!! i really like the new thread !!

#40 MzKranky

MzKranky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

TQ is so mean. he keeps reminding her of the 4M. he offered her not 3M, not 5M, but 4M. But then why doesn't AX explain to him why she took the 4M. just say it: "Zhong Tian Qi, I took the 4M for NiNi's surgery. You stupid jerk!"

haha...yea...AX should've say something about it...but if she does...then it wouldn't be a 20 ep series, would it???

he can be mean all he want now (because I personally like the mean and cold TQ)...but when it's time to forgive...AX should not let him off easily. She should make him work for her forgiveness...perhaps like what he did in ep 8 (the rain scene) but much more dramatic....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users