Deric Wan as Peter
Wallace Huo as Wei Xiang
Jason Hsu as Meng Zhe Ling

Characters:
Spoiler

Synopsis:
Spoiler

Credit : Synopsis + Cast List from Lunardreamz

Edited by Tiffiany_45, 01 April 2009 - 07:03 PM.

#2 Jessie86

Jessie86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 11:40 PM

jason doesnt look so cute here ah=(

i think it's good serie! though i've not watched it yet. but WALLACE is in it, it must be good! =)

#3 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 January 2004 - 02:12 AM

the series is nice although kinda long because this has 40 episodes, hands down for wallace here, because he's really patient and didn't give up until the end, deric is also cool here (for me), pan peter, peter pan

#4 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 03:18 AM

is this a good series?!  blush

it looks quite good to me..
interesting plot.. all about twins and blah blah..
and from the screenshots, i could sense confusing love *rectangle??* or maybe even 5 sided love.. lol..
tho i've only watched the first episode, it seems quite interesting..

#5 abcchin

abcchin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 04:24 PM

I want to watch this badly... but is it great?? Jason is so young.. and cute here.. Qiao En leads here... me wanting to see!

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 January 2004 - 09:58 AM

xiao en's acting here is pretty good, for me, better than penny lin wei jun in this series, because she acts more naturally than penny in here, just my opinion

#7 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 01:53 PM

both would be great!!

Full synopsis: http://lunardreamz.f...nopses/100s.htm

for pictures, Ill get it for you some other time ^^

#8 mavourneen

mavourneen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 08:43 PM

Will this be the one that will be shown by GMA, & when will it start airing this? I hope after Dolphin Bay so that I can still see Wallace aside from Westside Story that will be aired by ABS

#9 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 February 2004 - 07:06 AM

littlewoman, please tell me the ending of the other leads. the Xiao Feng, Wei Xiang, n Fei Yang. I am now at the eps 18. Oh, boy, Xiao Feng n Peter actually falls in love with each other. This Peter guy (i am not sure what's his real name is) always play bad guy. I don't like him.

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:00 PM

littlewoman, please tell me the ending of the other leads.  the Xiao Feng, Wei Xiang, n Fei Yang.  I am now at the eps 18. Oh, boy,  Xiao Feng n Peter actually falls in love with each other. This Peter guy (i am not sure what's his real name is) always play bad guy. I don't like him.

peter really fall in love with xiao feng, he didn't really killed fei yang's dad, but he still went to jail becasue of attempt murder, when he fell in love with xiao feng, he is really sincere in changing but he was never given a chance, when he was in jail, xiao feng always visits him and said that will wait for him to come out. peter is deric

xiao feng become the assistant head

wei ziang and fei yang end up together, fei yang sickness was cured and still is the head of the company, wei xiang entered the the company forgot the position

meng zhe lin went back to the company as assistant something (sorry forgot)

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 01:17 PM

I finally finish this movie. Whaa... it's very good movie with good story too. I think all actor&es act very good in here. Especially Wallace, Qiao En, Deric Wan. Jason looks so cute here, always wear suits, nicely comb n neat hair. Too bad he doesn't end up with anybody here, but he looks happy to at the end.

I am so touch of Li Wei Xiang''s love to Fei Yang, he always support her but not treated right by her. I think Fei Yang is so cruel here, eventhough she has good reason that she wants to make revenge with Peter, but she can't treat Wei Xiang like that. I dunno why I don't like the Fei Yang character , for me she is very selfish , just care about what she thinks right n good for others n really don't care about other's feeling just becoz she hates Peter so much. I guess supposedly, this movie actually tell how Fei Yang is the most kindest person of all but infact I get the opposite feeling towards her character.

I am also moved by the Love of Peter n Xiao Feng. Eventhough Peter is d bad guy here but can love that much, n sacrifice everything for Xiao Feng. Xiao Feng play by Qiao En also looks so pretty n cute. She suits playing as little spoils girl but very cheerful n have kind heart. She finally find somebody 'Peter' who love her so much and yet she wants to sacrifice her lovers for her twinsister. Also most of the times the mother isn't fair to her. Her mother always defend Fei Yang n forget how Xiao Feng for 20 years has been a great daughter who work 2-3 jobs to overcome the family financial problem. I feel so sad for her.

#12 dreamstar

dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2467 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 09:59 AM

I want to watch this *sniff*
is the whole series out already??
and I heard chen qiao en is dating wallace huo.. lol

#13 Guests

• Guests

Posted 20 February 2004 - 06:40 PM

Today, these 3 lead actor/es come here. Wallace Huo, Penny Lin n Chen Qiao En come here to promote this film. Previously, Deric said in the mag he would come too, but doesn't come. Wallace sing 1 song. He looks so good , something different - looks a tiny bit thinner. But still very handsome. In the interview, he said he just did an eye operation. Penny Lin looks ok. Chen Qiao En I like her alot, she looks so cutie n sweet.

Tomorrow, Saturday afternoon is the Meet n Greet.

#14 Guest_DUTA_*

Guest_DUTA_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:43 AM

hiiii!!!! 100 % senorita twins maniac. first i say thanks for everbody was read my message.this film very interesting and fantastic. i really like it.i hear 100% senorita twins will continue to 100%senorita twins2.thats true?and i need some big poster wallace huo. if u can help me pleasee send to my email Sau
_phing@yahoo.com.please.........!!!thanks for ur attention.....see you latter....
clapclap clapclap

#15 bubbleblue

bubbleblue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 03:28 PM

i m seeing 100%senorita and i love it .it's a wonderful serie. but i prefer wallace he is so cute so nice if you have more information about him telle me please thanks very much. :lol:

#16 Guest_feiyang_*

Guest_feiyang_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:16 AM

wow! you were so lucky to meet them! too bad derek was not able to come. i hope you enjoy watching the series as much as i did.

#17 Guest_ayase_*

Guest_ayase_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 09:37 AM

I totally love this series^-^, but the first half was sooo much better than the last half - it just dragged on too much and was unbelievable...

*spoilers*

They should have ended it when Xiao Feng and Peter were starting to be together and Feiyang and Weixiang are finally together. Then it would be all happy! ^-^

But no, Feiyang had to believe Sha Sha and start plotting for revenge against poor Peter.. okay he was evil, but he changed for Xiao Feng! He should have just turned himself in. And I know Feiyang is upset about her Father's death but I really doubt she would be capable of murder! I think the writers changed her character too much

Also, if they were going to break up Weixiang and Feiyang, they should have come up with something different other than her illness - it's too much like Lavender..

One more thing, they made a huge deal about breaking up Weixiang and Feiyang - poor Weixiang's heart was crushed at Feiyang and Peter's wedding :'( I was so sad for him! This is all okay I suppose because I expected their reunion to be that much sweeter... but it wasn't that great >_< Well maybe I missed some important dialogue because my mandarin isn't very good  but still! Not enough scenes with them together! 

*end spoilers*

Anyways, all in all I liked it ^-^ I just need to rewatch it with english subs or learn some more mandarin :P Penny and Wallace have great chemistry together and I really hope they do another series later ^-^

erm.. Jenny, your last post looks like my post on tvseriesfan.com forums? :huh:

oh well, hi I'm new here :) Thanks for the wallpapers ^-^
Penny and Wallace are so cute together! :wub:

#18 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:10 PM

I totally agree with you Jenny, some scenes where too much unbelievable..well then ; because I'm a wallace huo fan , I prefer that it's also a nice series< I never imagined to see wallace running after a car chasing fei yang! he almost gave up his pride just for the sake of his true love! Somewhat romantic...I can really feel how much he loves fei yang..I really found him very different in this series, because in the first place, his so patient [your right Jenny] and very kind huh..unlike with his past series..he's unmatchable,rough and something like"u need to look up to"..
I think I've said too much ..anyway, I like this series..mostly..and I love the song w/c was always played on the scenes of fei yang and wei xiang:) I don't know the title but I really like it...together with the opening song and somebody.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by deceegal, 21 March 2004 - 02:15 PM.

#19 gossip80

gossip80

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3651 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 06:05 PM

ooh..i wanna see this series so bad...but too bad it's in mandarin...any idea when it's gonna come out in cantonese?

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 01:32 AM

the opening song is "Xing Fu De Di Tu" by elva, i think the song played in wei xiang and fei yang is a japanese songs not sure if its title in chinese is "Qu Jian Ni"

#21 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 March 2004 - 08:34 AM

Ey Guys! pls. join my group for 100% senorita..I have the soundtrack..www.100senorita.tk :down

Edited by deceegal, 23 March 2004 - 02:54 PM.

#22 abcchin

abcchin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 03:16 PM

Wallace is actually OVER-REACTING here... hhehehe.... but cute and funny though! nice watching him! SHUAI!!

#23 Guests

• Guests

Posted 28 March 2004 - 04:06 AM

anyone knows the title of the song in 100% senorita that starts with guitar strums then "no-e-ge na--",I think it's a korean song, and I really like to get it's lyrics..need help :blink: :huh: ???

#24 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2004 - 04:46 AM

Wow! At Last! 100%Senorita will air here in the phils!! no exact timeslot and sched till now..but I heard wallace and penny will be coming here...in july!! weepy!! :shock

#25 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 July 2004 - 02:49 AM

i want to watch this series. i really love wallace and penny. but before i'll watch it, i want to make sure of one thing. did penny and wallace end up together in the end? 'because i don't want to be disappointed...

#26 renni72

renni72

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:06 AM

Hi jhen....yes, penny and wallace ended up together...happy ending....go watch, it's a nice show. Nice OST too....

#27 Guests

• Guests

Posted 23 July 2004 - 04:01 AM

thank God! :) thanks, renni. it's still on it's first week here in the philippines and i was hesitant to watch it 'because i don't want to be disappointed if wallace and penny did not end up :) i'm so glad it wil be a happy ending for them :) thanks!

#28 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 July 2004 - 06:34 PM

hi :) does anybody know where i can read episode synopsis or script of 100% senorita? i can't watch every episode so i want to read the episodes i missed :) and another thing, where can i buy a DVD or VCD of this series? i really love wallace and penny together blush i hope somebody can help me ^_^

#29 cheenie

cheenie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 04:50 AM

[SIZE=1]I can't watch the series every afternoon since I have to work, but I hope someone can tell where to find the episode summary.

#30 vicki85

vicki85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:56 PM

,Feb 18 2004 7 59 AM] Posted Image

Wich episode is this? Never seen Penny wear this clothes.
can someone tell me?

#31 ducks

ducks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 08:40 AM

[COLOnoreferalsblue] :) :)
it is now being aired in gma7 from monday to friday after joyride.
this is a good series.
the characters are great.
the story is also good.
i just hope that it will have a good ending.
i always make sure to watch this every afternoon. :lol?:

#32 pucca

pucca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:18 AM

the story was very interesting, but i thought that 40 episodes was a lil bit too long

#33 illusion

illusion

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:56 AM

i watched half of it but wallace huo and penny lin were getting on my nerves so i stopped.

#34 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 08:52 AM

Hey ey

Ive just started watching this serie.....and i think its great!!!!! I really like wallace not only because he s handsome but just the way he is.....u guys know what i mean? He s just so sweet!! Can give up everything for the one he loves.......must be great to be his girlfren....

#35 DDo122101

DDo122101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:52 AM

This serie is only good in the beginning, but toward the end they kind of drag it a little. Wallace looks so cute in it, however, I don't like Penny that much. She kind of gets on my nerves. Overall, this is a pretty good serie.

#36 cjn

cjn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 09:41 AM

a bad thing bout this show is that wallace is very rough to penny....there was so many scenes where he was trying to tell her he like her and she reject him...then he kept grabbing her. she really looks like she is in pain there....ahhahahha.

#37 bubblebeebite

bubblebeebite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 01:47 PM

Ohhhh this show was fantastic up til the last third where it DRAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGD somethin crazy ! hehe

penny lin wasnt too bad, but that xiao gang (er that was his name in dolphin bay, cant remember his characters name here) was grating !!! pftt .. to think i use to find him cute. HAh

I LOVE that dood frm 5566 ... he had such a cute sweet role in this show. his preppy outfits n suits were adorable !!! :drooll:

#38 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:45 PM

god...what a great series... i really fell in love with penny lin in this series.. she is so pretty.. she and wallace make a perfect couple...during the part where she has to broke up with wallace ..my heart was like aching....but luckily the ending was awesome...

#39 cjn

cjn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:21 PM

This is one of the few favourite taiwanese series I love watching. Penny and Wallace gave a good performance in this series.... cheers to them

#40 Guests

• Guests

Posted 01 October 2004 - 06:17 PM

This is one of the few favourite taiwanese series I love watching. Penny and Wallace gave a good performance in this series.... cheers to them

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG!! i love wallace!! i loved him in Dolphin Bay!! hehehe=) do u guys know where i can get the series with english subs?? yesasia.com doesn't have it yet..actually their series collection with english subs are very limited...they don't even have MG2 DVD with english subs! ihate not being able to understand mandarin!! all the great series are in mandarin!!! ggrrrr!!!! please help...tnx!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users