AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

The Outsiders 2 (Tou Yu 2)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
182 replies to this topic

#161 MiSZCHELLe

MiSZCHELLe

CHELLyNESz xP

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 12:15 AM

Here I we go again XD
The Outsiders 2 takes place when Blue was in jail. This is the 4 year gap they never really explained.

#162 sunshine4ever

sunshine4ever

I heart Qi Wei Yi

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:01 PM

question, so how does this series end? lol..since we already got the first part with Dylan's character dead

#163 mars123cc

mars123cc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2340 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:42 PM

O they end it with Alan dying, but it's still in the four years they skipped, so the story continues in the first one.

Edited by mars123cc, 08 October 2006 - 10:44 PM.

#164 strawberry11488

strawberry11488

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 07:46 AM

I'm currently watching the Outsiders 2 and I really like it. I like that there are happy times between yu hao and xiao yan zi because the first Outsiders was really sad and depressing for the whole second half of the drama.

#165 Pongie! :D

Pongie! :D

*Im N Luv With U*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

so does anyone have eng/subs to tis drama...but dying to watch it since forever.

#166 sweetdevil35

sweetdevil35

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:59 PM

This is such a great drama. Initially I thought it wouldnt be as good and I was not that familiar with the cast either. But later when I heard so many good reviews about it, I watched it and found it rather good.

#167 cesipy

cesipy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:34 PM

does anyone noe if you can watch outsiders 2 in like youtube? cuz ive been looking forever and it seems to be nowhere

#168 tink_N_A_bell

tink_N_A_bell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 04:43 AM

I*'m still lost.. In Outcast I Ah Hao dies when? After Blue got put in jail or before? And why is Ah Hao still alive too? I'm trying to understand it. I heard that Ah hao dies in part I so I didn't finish watching it.

#169 littlecutekitty

littlecutekitty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:47 AM

i downloaded every episode from the download section of asianfanatics!..u can find it there. its takes a lot of time to send it over the net.:) .....watching ep 17 2nd edition! 2nd edition is great!...the actors are cool and its so cool!!...hehe....

hey..i tried the downloads area...but it was only for mangas...do u think u can give me the link to "The Outsiders II" download page? thanks so much =)

#170 kloey

kloey

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:29 PM

lol...i was so confused initially when watching this...i was like how did everyone just come alive again...lol...but havent finished this series because cant seem to download it...lack of seeds...

#171 keiharu

keiharu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:23 PM

About the OST for this Drama (Part 2)
can anyone tell me who sang TRACK 09 - Ni Shuo ????
and which track did Alan Luo sing???? x]

#172 loveeuubits

loveeuubits

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:00 AM

About the OST for this Drama (Part 2)
can anyone tell me who sang TRACK 09 - Ni Shuo ????
and which track did Alan Luo sing???? x]

he sang the hui se kong jian

#173 missy14x

missy14x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

ei..

i really really like the outsider..

where i can watch the the outsider 2...pls help me..
i really like to watch it..pls help me!!!

dylan and an yi xun is really good onscreen..

^______________________^

#174 mooping

mooping

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:03 PM

I love series very much

#175 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3301 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:27 AM

^ omfg, Tiffiany. Did you watch it already or something? Or are you just making the topic starter or something...

Anyways, gosh, both The Outsiders/Outsiders 2 are like SAAADDD. I don't get why they have to KILL someone off EVERYTIME ==" Goodness...sigh....but the ending wasn't as sad as the first one I guess, cuz then Dylan and Ady are still happy happy happy at the end of this one.
Gah, but even though they're pretty sad, both of these shows are awesome. I LOVE THEM <3

#176 Tiffiany_45

Tiffiany_45

Vic + Ariel = FATE

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4057 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:23 AM

Hehehehe, Chloe! I was making a new Topic Start for the thread! :D

No I haven't watched The Outsiders II yet, or I for that matter. However, IFS is in the middle of re-releasing the subs to Part 1 and we're planning on finishing the drama, and then we'll start subbing The Outsiders II when we're through with I!!! I'm excited. I've watched 3 eps so far and they've been REALLY good.

However, I read a spoiler in the DramaWiki thread last night for part 1 and I was so freakin upset because they were some HUGE spoilers. I deleted them off the Wiki page bc I think people would be as upset as I was if they read it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching both part 1 and 2, and I hope you enjoy the TS!

~Tiffiany~

#177 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3301 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:25 AM

^ Yeah definitely would be upset. I was too! Cuz I was watching it on Youtube...and people spilled the ending out ==""
It's great that IFS is helping sub The Outsiders I && II! It would be great to share these two awesome awesome awesome great series with everyone XDD

#178 Thuchen

Thuchen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:07 AM

I never thought Dou Yu 2 would be that good. Actually I started watching Dou Yu 1 once, I don't know 1 year ago or someting like that, but I was not so interested in gangster stories anyway. But right now, I am hunting down all Show Luo dramas (recently been obsessed with him) so I tried watching it. Never thought it would be so good. It's really one of the best taiwaese dramas though not the typical romance type, it so much more sad. I feel so bad for Ah Lie and Lei lei, They don't deserve such an ending, it was too cruel to let her kill her own brother. I cried when watching that scene and I am still tearing now. Actually I never cry watching dramas but this one was really sad. Anyway, Show is sure one good actor. And overall the cast are very fine. Ady is a great actress, in all her crying scenes. Though I think Dylan's acting was a bit stiff at times. But I actually enjoyed Micheal Zhangs scenes. Although I am not very fond of him, I think everytime I watch a drama with him, he makes me liking his character through time. And Joelle was very cute in her role, too, great pairing. And the girl who played Lei Lei, she was quite okay too. Its still so sad....I really don't like such dramas, I rather watch light hearted comedy romance...

#179 lilfluffy

lilfluffy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:22 AM

I am halfway through the outsiders 2 right now and after reading all the spoilers, i wished that they didn't make lei lei ah lie's sister. because i wanted them to end up together and it would have made the ending make sense too that she was so heart broken killing the one she loves that she went crazy. for me, i think that would have made a better ending. after reading that lei lei is show's sister, everytime they are on screen together, it just makes me think incest incest... and it just ruins the whole chemistry for me... :P

#180 tamme

tamme

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:37 AM

i like tis drama because it about being the mafia and how the main character felt about
their life and so on..
also it about ah hao thinks of his gf or wife. what about her feeling ..is it worhty to live with the gang or
return to the normal safe life....
in both ways tis drama was not bad i like it so much...

#181 Makiiee

Makiiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:24 AM

i must say i like outsiders 2 way more than one since it has happy times with dylan and ady xD
overall it was really good. with my limited understanding for mandarin i still got through even without subs. i wished some kind person would add subs to this drama thou (:

#182 VietHeart

VietHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:30 AM

I'm so glad that they made The Outsider II less depressing than the first one, cried so much on the first one. In this one, I only cried when Ah Lei died, the story of Ah Lie and his sister were so sad; it's a good thing they killed off the officer >.< I love Show in here, it's kinda weird seeing him so serious :lol:

There were much more Xiao Yan Zi and Ah Hao scenes in here :thumbsup and Hung Dou + Ah Qi too. I loved the fish and shallow necklaces :thumbsup The part where AH had to carry XYZ to the hospital were so sad. They finally accepted it but in the end they have to lose it :( But this made the ending to The Outsiders more memorable; Ah Hao junior :D

I find this sequel (do you call this a sequel?) way better than most sequel to other series. The ending... it's kind of weirdly cute :lol:

#183 girl_with_an_obsession

girl_with_an_obsession

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:07 PM

hi
ive been searching dramas that Shows been in and i came across this
i watched some clips and it looks really interesting
so i really wanna watch it
but ive just got a quick question, i might be wrong about this but i think i saw somewhere in the middle of one clip and it said Show (or rather his character Ah Lie) was born in 1968 or something?
Maybe im just blind or something, lol, but if his character was, then im just wondering when was The Outsiders set in? Coz he looked like he was supposed to be 20 something years old, so if he was born in 1968, then the drama is set in the late eighties to early nineties? Or am i just completely off track? I found it weird becoz i saw them using mobile phones that really looked like what people were probably using in 2004 (when it was filmed) and not 1980 something.
LOL so can something please tell me? just really curious here. hopefully my question made sense. :]