AF needs funding again

Photo

Bernice && Ron

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#1 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:33 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image
English name: Bernice Liu
Chinese name: 廖碧兒 Liu Bik Yee
Birthday: January 6, 1979
Height: 5'7''

Posted ImagePosted Image
Name: Ron Ng(吳卓羲)
Birthday: September 2,1979
Height: 5'11

RONICE
Posted Image

Edited by TR_AN, 22 November 2007 - 01:56 AM.

#2 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:40 AM

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!....lol i saw BERNICE so i just droped by^^...lol they do look cute together...lol going to support them:)...yay first to post!

#3 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:12 AM

i was waiting for someone to start a ronnice thread since i was too lazy to do it myself :lol?: i've always thought they were adorable together! thanks for the cute pics!

#4 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:26 AM

Never seen them interact so I can't say much atm.. I hope there'll be a Cero pairing drama :D

#5 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:52 AM

I think Ron and Bernice does look good together but they are never paired together in a series but they will never beat TARO to the off-screen chemistry!!

I thought Ron will like Bernice in TBOL when he chased after her at the mall.

#6 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:17 PM

BL 1679

Haha . I`m also a fan of Bernice . and Ron . They're so adorable together . If people hasn`t notice . They appear in numerous events . But just barely takes any pictures .

GX3

Gyupp . Seem like no one wants to start one . I decide that it`s best if i start one . Cause it`s really unfair to this couple . Even though they're not super popular . together . I still think they look great together . You know like dancer with dancer ?

P!inkLady

They barely interact at all . It`s quite rare to see picture with Ron & Bernice being next together . I don`t think TVB is even intending ot putting Ron & Bernice together . Basically . I rate their chemistry 6/10 . But they look so cute standing by each other though . Which is why am a fan . I'm hoping someone would put them together for an Ad or whatever . Really . Just for work . If its off - screen . As in real life . Tavia is for Ron . While Moses is for Bernice . [=

FantasyMania

Yeah ! they just both have that dancer look that makes me really like them together . Maybe they should shoot a music video together . With them dancing and stuff . They're both great dancer . It`s a miss opp. if they don`t get a chance to work together , ( Two hands and feet raised up ) Taro is absolutely the best of teh best . Tavia && Ron is my ultimate couple remember ?Me too . I thought it was kinda cute when he was like chasing her . It kinda looks lik he was checking her out . Lol . oh well . They did have like one or two cute scenes . Like when they talk by themself .

PIctures Update

Posted ImagePosted Image

Artwork

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

lol...me too ron was like stalking bernice at the mall in TBOL...but he doens't like her-.-....hopefully TVB is SMART and will pair them up together, in another series, TBOL is actually the first series there was cero in it...heehee i thought there was a thread on ron and bernice called ronnice...but yeah supporting cero

o yeah...forgot here's a short clip of bernice and ron at ron's mini concert, bosco's in it too

and here's some pictures of them together at his concert...there's a picture of them hugging^^

http://i19.photobuck...pg?t=1176998119
http://i19.photobuck...pg?t=1176998193
http://i19.photobuck...pg?t=1176998208
http://i19.photobuck...pg?t=1176998232
dunno why the picture's can't show up....u guys need to click on the link

#8 Guest_Jen1113_*

Guest_Jen1113_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2007 - 12:27 AM

yes!i think they can make a good couple!sucks that tvb is not promoting the two of them much...well heres something

Posted Image

#9 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:27 AM

BL 1679

Haha . It look like he was checking her out ? like him staring at her and chasing after her . Cute ! the storyline only allowed them to be friends . Ron was like force to be with Kate . But they have some cute scenes . TVB better pair them up soon . Since I think they're running out of fresh pairing . The Brink Of Law is their first serie together ? I didn't know that . But I hope tehy atleast do somethign together . They look so good together , Ronice ? lol . I don't know . I just came up with the name since I don't know . Aww . Thanks for the clip . They were co cute . So was Bobe . But I think since it's Ron's concert . She was leaning more over his side . Which was so adorable . OMG ! they hugged . I never saw this one . Is absolutely brought a smile on my face.

Jen1113

Gyupp . They're really look good together . But the chemistry . We would have to wait and see.

PIctures Update

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:52 AM

yeah, you are right TR_AN, they did have a lot of function's together, here's some of the pictures..

http://orientaldaily...118enew13b1.jpg
http://img.photobuck.../ronbernice.jpg
http://tinypic.com/ftg482.jpg
http://image2.sina.c...51115201247.JPG
^ STILL don't know why i can't post pictures up so people can see it!!...now you guyz have to click on the link:)

#11 jelly_beans

jelly_beans

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:58 AM

nahhs. i think Ron and Leila make a better couple. I like Bernice with Steven.

#12 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:30 PM

BL 1679

lol . They appear in like lots of events . But they just doesn`t really takes any picture with one another . Or next to each other . But I just thought they both have the cute dancing face . I hope they get a chance to dance together like somewhere . Like hip hop and stuff . Awww . More pictures . Thank you . Haha . did you try to do that img thing ?

jelly beans

(Hands up) Leila and Ron really is cute . They were so sweet in War Of Destiny . He was like totally in love with ehr . So was Leila . But seem like he liked her first . I'm not so sure about Bernice && Steven . I'm still currently watching The Brink Of Law . But they're pretty good so far . But my ultimate couple is Taro . [=

Jen1113

No problem ! This is the Cero thread . Might as well posted pictures of them up . Well . Since I didn`t know their couple name . I made it up . Berni(ce)(Ro)n

Magazing update

Posted Image

#13 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 02:40 PM

BL 1679

lol . They appear in like lots of events . But they just doesn`t really takes any picture with one another . Or next to each other . But I just thought they both have the cute dancing face . I hope they get a chance to dance together like somewhere . Like hip hop and stuff . Awww . More pictures . Thank you . Haha . did you try to do that img thing ?

lol, yes i did try to use the image thing, but it says that it's not allowed, so i just gave up, but you can repost the pictures if you want, but credit meeee heehee^.^''.....they do have A LOT of picture's together, are they actually "good good friends" in real life?, cuz i saw ron's concert and it looks like ron, bernice, and bosco are pretty good friends, that's nice^.^...just waiting for a day when tvb puts them together, or like a love triangle with bernice, raymond, and ron^.^ heehee bosco

#14 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

aww...people forgot about cero or ronnice...heehee just dropping by so people can see more on bernice and ron...heehee....yay^.^

#15 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

Posted Image

Ok..so here's my idea 4 a fanfic lol.. I haven't written it yet...but plan to... just wonder if anyone would be interested in it.. (the poster got kinda freaky looking after upload lol... it was kinda a rush job..so hope it's ok..)

basically it's modeled after "The Bachelor/ette" cross "For Love or For Money"... it's like a reality TV fanfic...where Bernice chooses her Prince ... haha...the chosen one isn't as obvious as it seems ...and there will be elimination ceremonies ..private interviews...and "interviews w/ Bernice after the show" cuz it's airing now but filmed months ago....

The background plan is:

Bernice Liu was one of the final two contestants on last season's 'The Final Rose' and when everyone thought she would come out of it w/ Moses' heart, HK was shocked by Moses' choice of Sonija over Bernice. Despite this 'rejection', after the show's finale aired Bernice comments that the show made it seem like there was more b/t her and Moses than there really was. She was not as heartbroken as everyone thought she was and established a great friendship w/ both Sonija & Moses, who are happily engaged.

Although Moses didn't fall in love w/ Bernice, Hong Kong viewers surely did... leading her to be invited back onto the popular reality show... so that we can fall in love w/ her all over again and hopefully allow Bernice to find the love of her life.....

However, there is a new twist this season... Although Bernice is on the choosing-advantaged standpoint this time, Money is now a factor. Checks with hidden amounts ranging from $1 to $1 million are at stake and aside from winning someone's heart, she'll also have to make sure the guy chooses her over money. Making matters even more difficult, if the chosen one chooses her over the "ka-ching", Bernice will have to make the final decision: the guy/love or her own check (which she doesn't know the value to)

*extra: Bernice does fall in luv at the end.... but dat's all im saying lol....

#16 *~Priscilla~*

*~Priscilla~*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 07:33 AM

I was just looking back at some TVB calendars, and I found this!!

Posted Image

#17 gemini_II

gemini_II

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 12:59 AM

they look pretty kute together..
i love them since i hav seen sth named astro sth..omg..they were so kute...
im becoming their fan~~~...support them..hopefully they will pair up next year..kekekek

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52632 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:48 AM

I've seen them in a calendar before, but I do recall that they were in "The Brink of Law" together and I think that's it. Well, they weren't togehter but they were in there. I think Ron and Bernice will make a pretty good couple. I wish to see them in a future series together.

#19 CookieChiu

CookieChiu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:32 AM

Did you guys see how they danced at a promo for Astro! It was so cute! They have clips of it on youtube.

#20 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:13 PM

i saw these really cute pics of ron and bernice on ron's blog! :iloveyou:

http://img248.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img248/7448/alistersberniceronoa4.jpg http://img248.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img248/3412/alistersberniceronua2.jpg http://img248.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img248/4416/alistersberniceronpq8.jpg http://img515.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img515/6863/alistersberniceronvo5.jpg

#21 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:58 AM

More Cute Pictures

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by TR_AN, 22 November 2007 - 01:59 AM.

#22 daiduong

daiduong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:07 AM

wow they seem to be a really cute couple!! hope tio see them pair up sooN!

#23 Cabomba

Cabomba

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:28 AM

I love Berron! I long time ago wished tht they're a real couple cos they look good together and they're of the same age eh? Plus both are so good looking...I love Bermo, Berray too..haha..anyone paired wif Bernice, I'll love them...haha!

#24 stars13

stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:22 PM

Oh the photos of these two are cute. I haven't really thought of these two as a couple but it would be cool if they did a series together. Should have found Ron instead of Steven to do "Steps" since they can both dance! Agree?

#25 pochaccogirl3

pochaccogirl3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:07 PM

Steps was a great show...

i think bernice and steven as a couple is ok.... but of course... it would be great if ron was coupled with bernice instead....

btw... does anyone know if ron is in the cast of Steps II...???? b/c i saw his name included on the show on the chinese wikipedia....

#26 CookieChiu

CookieChiu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:11 AM

^^ Really! That would totally take "Steps" to the next level-hopefully the story will go in the direction that Ron is the new dancing partner that steals Bernice away from Steven in both dance and love!

#27 Raymondlove

Raymondlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 05:07 AM

i really think this couple is cute,hopefully they will be paired together someday,
i like steven ma, but i think ron wouldn't have been much cuter with bernice in steps,

are you sure that you saw ron's name in Steps 2? That would make Steps much more better than it already is!!

#28 Purehappiness

Purehappiness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

I heard that Forensic III will be filming sometime next year, and the cast is Bobby, Yoyo, Ron, Bernice, and myolie
Ron, bernice and myolie will have a triangle love
i hope the pairing would be Ronice/CeRo