55 replies to this topic

#1 RealityStarfish

RealityStarfish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 04:15 AM

I read the newspaper that Kenneth Ma and Ella Koon are going to be a couple in Survivor's Law II. What do you guys think of the couple? Personally, I find it surprising that TVB would think of pairing these two as a couple. :unsure:

#2 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

well..im not digging the pairing... i luv Kenneth :iloveyou: ...but ella...argh... :thumbdown

so....yea... but i m confident that Kenneth kan make ne pairing "kute" becuz he's so kute...lol... i never liked Michelle or Cherrie n he managed to still make the relationship cute... (i always thot a bad pairing would ruin the show but kenneth proved me wrong...)... he kan practically pair w/ neone n make it kute... :thumbsup ........ however, i LUV onli BK (bernice & kenneth!) :iloveyou:

sharon, nancy, selena r OK w/ him as well

Edited by SHE11x., 19 January 2008 - 02:16 AM.
size, font, colour tags

#3 wing834

wing834

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:53 PM

i think they will hav a interesting chemistry, shy guy + playful girl :D. i love kenneth, and i like ella, so i think i will like them as a pair!!! cant wait for this series to come out!

#4 Icy~<3

Icy~<3

raymond lam<3

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:25 AM

TVB pairs up weird couples... <_< I think they're an odd couple but... we'll see when SL2 comes out... haha :D they might have superb chemistry!

#5 Transition

Transition

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5126 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:52 PM

I think Kenneth & Ella look nice together in the pictures. Because Kenneth has this manly look while Ella is quite girly. I don't think I'd mind to watch them in SL II. Ella did a very good job in her first series RDOV and Kenneth has been acting for quite some time already, so hopefully there will be some chemistry and sparks between them.

#6 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2007 - 02:51 AM

well you never know, might turn out to be a pretty cute couple just like Kenneth and Leila turned out to be really super cute, who would've have known? so we'll just have to watch and see.

#7 kobe09

kobe09

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 06:07 AM

doesn't really match, i reckon ella and ron look good together, but people think she's using him to make herself more famous.

kenneth and michelle yip suen look good i reckon

#8 ks92

ks92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:29 AM

I read the newspaper that Kenneth Ma and Ella Koon are going to be a couple in Survivor's Law II. What do you guys think of the couple? Personally, I find it surprising that TVB would think of pairing these two as a couple. :unsure:

same,I was shocked when I heard abt it but I think t will be nice 2 c them have chemistry wuth each other then cing all e same actors n thier partners all e time.Haha

#9 AznVietGirl9025

AznVietGirl9025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:19 AM

I was kinda dissapointed since I was waiting for a Raymond-Ella serie.But yeah if they can show some chemistry so why not...

#10 twins93

twins93

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:00 AM

It's a very fresh pairing, but i don't really like ella

bernice & kenneth are way better

#11 syworld2001

syworld2001

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:15 AM

i'm really looking forward to this couple in SL 2 .... they look so cute together already! XD

#12 RealityStarfish

RealityStarfish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:35 AM

Yeah, I love Bernice and Kenneth more, but it's too bad TVB doesn't seem to get this.

#13 jensseng

jensseng

i'm a jaywalker.

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2528 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:19 AM

OMG! They look so cute together! I love those pictures, especially the first one. LOL Ella so funny and Kenneth looks..manly? LOLOL aww so cute, can't wait to watch SL but I wish it was the original casts, ah well, I'll give it a try..

#14 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47782 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:51 AM

I haven't relaly seen them too together, so I can't put too much comment on it. But in the pictures, they do look compatible. It's a pretty refreshing chemistry though.

#15 twins93

twins93

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:52 AM

They look good together but i don't think their personalities fit each other.

#16 Tyyi

Tyyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:08 AM

seeing those pics they so look good together =D hehe so far im enjoying watching SL2

#17 hardlove

hardlove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:11 PM

i LOVE them in SLII - great chemistry! :D

#18 dan168

dan168

Go Eagles!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:40 AM

I think they look nice together, quite compatible by the looks of those pics above. I haven't started watching this series yet but will be watching their chemistry with great interest :)

#19 laura huynh

laura huynh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:49 AM

doesn't really match, i reckon ella and ron look good together, but people think she's using him to make herself more famous.

me too i want ELLA AND RON TOGETHER .. i hope to see them more like in RVDO. but i dont think that is true that she was using RON .
THAT All by TVB < not Her fault . BUT I LOVE HER ACTING .

#20 insanity1903

insanity1903

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

im not a fan of both.
but i think they look okay la. abit weird though.

#21 aneeshka

aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:11 AM

i've watched the first half of the show and they have a pretty good chemistry together, they look pretty compatible, physically, and characteristic wise (in the series) well... opposites attract right?... the bickering couple hehe! very cute!

#22 choc_tomo

choc_tomo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 01:28 AM

yea. you guys should watch survivor's law 2. i was skeptical abt this pairing but after watching them together i think they are really adorable. i love all the cute scenes between them... they light up the whole show XD

#23 xxMiya

xxMiya

Q期 ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5074 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:16 AM

They actually make a really cute couple in Survivor's Law 2. ^_^

#24 sharonn

sharonn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:52 PM

They make such an awesome couple on SL2. It is great.

I love Ella in the series, she looks beautiful. And Kenneth is finally getting leading roles! His character is so hilarious. He was perfect for the part, I couldn't see Ron or Raymond doing that.

^^

#25 twins93

twins93

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

What was I saying back then....that was before i watch SL2, i am so sorry, ella is actully a really good actress, i found her really atractive and pretty and she definatly has skills. Kenneth and Ella are just such a great couple...(i'm begining to like this pairing more than BK). I'm looking foward for them to fall in love. :iloveyou:

#26 jliang69

jliang69

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:51 AM

well this is something new! personally i think they look quite cute together ahah! i think ella looks okay with sammul as well

#27 digitalevk

digitalevk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:03 AM

they are complete opposites: ella has smooth skin, ken has bad skin. LOL

#28 tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

They look so adorable & cute together! I hope to catch SL2 as soon as possible! <33 Just looking at them makes me go mad over this couple, hahah.

#29 flowerpedal

flowerpedal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:27 AM

they look like they can make a cute couple. i love SLII

#30 ricenoodle

ricenoodle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:48 AM

they are complete opposites: ella has smooth skin, ken has bad skin. LOL

ever heard of the saying, "opposites attract" ?

LOL

too cute! <333

#31 ARRONYAN S2

ARRONYAN S2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

they are cute together, i like the pairing :]

#32 Sparkling Tearz

Sparkling Tearz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 08:03 AM

KELLA!!! <333 Gee..their super cute in Survivor's Law II!! ^^

Great chemistry!!

#33 CC.Xo.

CC.Xo.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:09 AM

Just finished watching the series && changed my mind..
Love the pairing of Kenneth && Ella!
They look so cute! So compatible!
Such a gorgeous couple!

#34 shellstah__

shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4482 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

I wasn't really sure of this couple, especially since Ella didn't have much acting experience and didn't exactly shine in RDOV. But now after watching SLII, they are definitely on my list of favourite couples.

#35 tvjunkiee

tvjunkiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 08:07 AM

i think TVB pairing kenneth and ella together was quite refreshing and different. and i didn't think they would have such amazing chemistry and it really made SLII entertaining. i was surprised. i hope they will get a chance to work together again in the future

#36 ARRONYAN S2

ARRONYAN S2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:22 AM

I think Ella and Kenneth are PERFECT together, i already watched Survivor's law 2 and i found them perfeeeect. They are so cute together and sweet too. At first, i thought it would be a bad couple but after watching it , <3 one of my favourite couples now :D i hope they get to work together again

#37 hkstreetkidz

hkstreetkidz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:40 AM

kenneth ma and ella koon.. hmm, SUPERB!!! actually i hav seen the survivors' laws II past a few days, n it was fantastic.. the chemisty between them was just too wonderful.. trust me u will never, never seen any pairings which is as good as them.. although i m in Malaysia, i too watch tvb dramas, but Survivors' Laws II is the best with kenneth n ella or 'kella' aaround.. ooo. kenneth ma and ella rocks.. ok, hopes they will have the chance to act together again

#38 abduli

abduli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

Yes , if you have seen Survivor Law II you will see that both match together. I didnĀ“t have any big hopes of them in that serie, but after some episodes u did accept them as a pair! It was wonderful scenes they both had together, lets give them some more chance to show us that they really works together, not just in this serie!

#39 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8367 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

Yes, they absolutely have lot's of chemistry, even when they are arguing! I really love this pair! Hoping that there is Part III and they can be in it together!

#40 Aspire

Aspire

Sweet and Spicy

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7568 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

This will be my new favourite pairing! I can't believe I'm saying this because usually I don't go ga-ga over a certain pairing! I am watching SL2 now, and yes, I found them really compatible physically on the cover of the DVD pack! After I watched the show, I find really cute and great chemistry! :iloveyou:

I love how they're always bickering about small things and not giving up. Childish, but still adorable in a way. I think this is one couple whose arguments won't turn me off. I just feel a little... ticked off to know Kenneth has a daughter between them. <_< I thought I could see more scenes of them together. But then, in the show his daughter was the one who brought them together...

The Survival's Law 2's gallery is completely deserted! Where did all the pictures go? :blink: I need to upload more pictures on this couple. :tricky:

Aww... I love this scene! I was expecting a romantic night but too bad... there wasn't.
Posted Image

This is the ending I suppose? Haven't seen it yet.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Call me biased, but I really hope there's a future collaboration between the two of them! :D I'm gonna miss SL2 when I finish watching it... :down

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users