* * * - - 21 votes

Bosco Wong & Bernice Liu

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_aftertherain13_*

Guest_aftertherain13_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:06 AM

This is just a place to share anything; comments, pictures, videos, etc. about Bernice and Bosco aka BoBe. Well they were paired in devils disiples and they looked really cute so I decided to start this thread. =)

PICTURES FROM DEVILS DISCIPLES

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OTHERS

Posted Image

FAN ART

Posted Image
credits to christine at lovebosco.com

Posted Image
found this at some forum, dont know who made it so sorry if i didn't credit

Posted Image
credits to jen1113/jennison/jenniferl/aftertherain13

Posted Image
credits to jen1113/jennison/jenniferl/aftertherain13

VIDEOS

fanmade video <3 (I love it!)
click to view

they got an award =)
click here to view

#2 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:10 AM

i <3 bobe!!!! i was always a fan of bosco and bernice individually, but after DD, i love them even more. they're so cute together! i hope they can pair up more often in the future. thanks for the pics! they're so cute! :iloveyou:

#3 mimi_1001358

mimi_1001358

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:57 AM

They make a cute couple in DD...their relationship is slowly developing and Bernice trys to protect Bosco in the series whenever his is in danger.

#4 anaffinity

anaffinity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:07 AM

They are indeed surprisingly very CUTE in DD..Didn't expect them to be that cute lol.. despite Bernice's not-so-impressive performance, she's cute in her scenes with Bosco haha..

#5 Pola56

Pola56

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:13 AM

I like Bosco and Bernice in DD too...
But then...Grr the ending makes me sad and dissapointed =(

ARGH!

Bosco chose Shirley...Really bad ending *Sigh*

#6 ETC

ETC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

I totally agree... Bosco and Bernice look so cute as a couple in DD...
yea...I don't like the ending that much... why Shirley?!!!

#7 miasaurus.

miasaurus.

`Mimi {loves} Minh - ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2390 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:39 AM

I love Bosco and any lady! :D He's just so compatible with everyone! Besides Jessica, he's too young for her. BoBe? Haven't seen them yet together. I'll probly go check out some series with them

#8 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:45 AM

im sooo happy someone started this thread..lol...i LOVE bobe?..lol...they're sooooo cute in DD^^...i love them soooooo cute together..im like there major fans right now...at first i was like....ehhh..they dont look good...but now they doooo^^...love them...hope tvb puts them together moree

#9 Waking Dreams

Waking Dreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:24 AM

Yay! A BOBE thread, got to check this out...lol! hehe, i see many fans of bobe is also a berray fan, haha; awe... you guys are sooo lucky, i really want to watch DD, but it has not yet been sub nor has it been translated to vietnamese; i really want to watch the sweet scenes that bobe is in together, but i heard that the ending was rathing disappointing, so i am still debating if i should watch it or not. anywho, just want to drop by and say hi to the bobe fans, and i hope that this thread will be a big hit... go BOBE!

#10 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 09:33 AM

Yay! A BOBE thread, got to check this out...lol! hehe, i see many fans of bobe is also a berray fan, haha; awe... you guys are sooo lucky, i really want to watch DD, but it has not yet been sub nor has it been translated to vietnamese; i really want to watch the sweet scenes that bobe is in together, but i heard that the ending was rathing disappointing, so i am still debating if i should watch it or not. anywho, just want to drop by and say hi to the bobe fans, and i hope that this thread will be a big hit... go BOBE!

waking dreams!!!! *waves* i totally recommend you to watch DD. yes, the ending was blah but the whole movie was enjoyable throughout. in fact, i got my bf addicted to watching, and forced him to watch it with me. (he rarely watches tvb series anymore. this is the first one in a loooonnnggg time) :lol?: bobe was really cute!!!!!!!

#11 AznVietGirl9025

AznVietGirl9025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 05:00 PM

They look kinda weird to me but they look oke.

#12 Waking Dreams

Waking Dreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:26 AM

gx3!!! *waves happily* haha, with your strong words of advertising for DD, how can i not watch this series after all... lol... hehe; ah you naughty kid, you never told me you have a bf already.. :tricky: hehe i am happy to hear that you two enjoyed the series together, maybe me and snacks would enjoyed the series at much as you two... :thumbsup

#13 crazy4sushi

crazy4sushi

feed me sushi ^.^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2166 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 06:56 AM

they dunt realli match..bernice looks a lil older den bosco...i still perfer bernice with moses :P

#14 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:50 AM

lol...im like in the middle to...YAY i got rid of bernice and moses...>.<...lol..now its berray and bobe..lol..im like between them...but im a lil bit favoring bobe more then berray...lol....yeah...i finished watching dd...i was like .....ok?....dont want to give out spoilers..lol....but yeah..i can say that u guyz should respect the middle of DD.....<333 BOBE...so cuteeeee.......

#15 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 03:24 AM

heehee skippy around...wow..no one likes bobe??...its kinda dead in here...lol...i hope they would have another series together...that would be nice..and it could be a modern one???....dun really like bosco in ancient series..lol his hair looks weird if its in the ming dynasty style/tangs....and noo wayy the chings dynasty looks weird too..he would have to shave his head>.<...yeah i think modern series will be much better with bernice

#16 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:20 AM

i'm still here and i still love bobe. do you guys have more pics to share?

#17 arava

arava

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:25 AM

Well, in my opinion, I do agree that Bosco and Bernice don't really match with each other as Bernice looks much more matured than Bosco. She is, however, suitable to be Bosco's sister instead. :D

#18 anaffinity

anaffinity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1227 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 09:29 AM

Although they might not be as sweet as BoTa or cute like Boscolie, BoBe in DD is cute.

Af first I though she looks older too, but after their sweet scenes I just can't help at how cute they are..hahaha..

#19 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:06 PM

yeah...cuz tvb apways makes bernice character seem so old and all...they should make bernice dress in more like stlyish clothes and not high heals and OL type...like in the brink of law, or like survivals law...love bond was pretty good..but yeah tvb should make bernice dress in more non mature clothes>.<...bernice doesn look older then bosco..it's just that bosco looks really young..lol....i dont really like bota

#20 aznfrost

aznfrost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:24 AM

Hi, I'm new here but I'm so glad that a BoBe thread was created...I LOVED them in DD and I was so MAD at the end...But they are still so cute and hopefully they will get more series together

#21 Waking Dreams

Waking Dreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

B) I finally started on DD, even though there were not a lot of scenes of Bobe on the first two episode, but i am loving it already, i just hope that the disappointing ending would not ruin the whole series for me...

BoBe supporter... :tricky:

#22 Waking Dreams

Waking Dreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:51 AM

aftertherain13-- haha i know i'm late... its suck when you have to wait until its translated... but yes, i am smitten by them... :)

#23 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:48 PM

i no i was really disapointed with the ending of DD i was like :shock ...really disaponted....but them i still supoort them foreverrr^^..

#24 Guest_aftertherain13_*

Guest_aftertherain13_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:30 PM

BL-I can tell your a super Bernice faN!!LOLS!!yeah the ending sucks...well hope theres a sequl and in the second one bernice and bosco should be together! =)

#25 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

i doubt there's gonna be a sequel since bosco's already got a son with shirley. and plus, there's nothing left to talk about. BUT...i do hope they get paired up again in other series. thinking about it makes me hyper :lol?:

#26 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:57 PM

LOLS! i know, i know. i will sooner or later. i'm watching DB (again). omg...more of bosco. i'm lovin' it :iloveyou:

#27 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 03:22 AM

aftertherain13- hmm...how can u tell??...lol..yeah but i dought theres going to be a sequal and if there is..there wont really be anymore things to see, cuz the ppl died in there...and it think the son IS shirleys..ewww

lol...hey u guyz are all from the berray thread!!..lol..wow like me skipping around...i dont really mind..if theres bernice in a thread..then youll see meeeeeeeee!!^^...lol

#28 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:59 AM

lol aftertheran13....yup....i love how everyone says there a "berray" fan....but i see all u guyz here^^....the borraybe spririts!!!...lol...i really love them both^^....but i need to see how my feelings would change if they ACTUALLY have a seires with berray then i would might change my mine:)....but i love them both...which btw my BK spirits are popping back up^^...bernice and kenneth i shoudnt be talking about this in this thread:D

#29 Guest_aftertherain13_*

Guest_aftertherain13_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:10 AM

haha...berraybo?!LOLS!!!haha...yes if thats what you call it then thats what i am!!LOLS!! berraybo fan!

back to topic.if you think about it.Raymond and Bernice didn't even get paired when he was a full time actor.Now that he is a half singer the chances of him being with Bernice is even more rare..

#30 jliang69

jliang69

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:30 AM

i didnt watch devils disciple yet, so i dot know but right now it seems a bit awkward >< from the pictures

#31 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:32 PM

jliang- yeah that's wut i thought at the begining too...but as u watch like about to episodes 10 they et sooooooo cute together..omg not even kidding...but hope u enjoy DD...

#32 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:37 PM

dearest bobe fans... pinky have a surprise for you all LOL enjoy

#33 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:39 AM

awww...thanks for sharing pinky...really nice...i love bobe...soooo cute...i might like rewatch DD if i have time^^....they're sooo cute...i wish bosco was bernice's rumor bf and not moes....moes is getting pretty annoying....but on the other hand bosco^^....bobe^^....bosnie..lol..

#34 heyblu

heyblu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

i love this couple because they looked so cute in devils disciples together even if they didnt end up with each other.

#35 bbfreak

bbfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:16 PM

i just finished DD... iono...both bernice n bosco r such kute ppl..but when they're together... well lets just say i expected it to be much kuter?? lol... mayb it was a matter of screentime togehter...n focus on luv line...but i just remember bosco n sharon in LWOLAP w/ so much more chemistry....haha...i dont even know why im comparing them lol...........

they're ok together but i'm so much more a Bernice Kenneth & bosco leila fan lol...

#36 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 10:22 PM

awww...pinky the MV u make are soooo goood!!!...i love them sooo many sweet moments with BOBE>.<....<3 it sooo much....thanks for sharin!...lol hope they have another series together in modern...or ancient ^^

#37 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:56 PM

what happen to all the bobe spirits????.....its like dead in here....geeesh....bobebobebobebobeboe!!........ya...i love how bosco is like taller then bernice and bernice is pretty tall...she's like 5'7 1/2''....wonder how tall bosco is then>.>

ha ha i just noticed that we are on page 2 already!!! WOOTWOOT!!....

#38 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 01:34 AM

bosco is 5'11. there's still bobe love from me!

#39 baby_ubake

baby_ubake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 04:46 AM

they dunt realli match..bernice looks a lil older den bosco...i still perfer bernice with moses :P

Oh yeah, I hav the same feeling as u!!!
Bernice & Moses is more matching!!!
:thumbsup
But BoBe is oso kinda cute...

#40 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 03:48 AM

haha...almost forgot about bobe...why does everybody think bernice is more mature then bosco?!?....i think tvb should have first made a series with bobe together but bernice's character is more funny and hyper, then they'll match...that'll be perfect!!....like bernice and Kenneth in ITA!! bosco is just a year younger then bernice>.>

bosco 2 years younger then bernice...while moses is 8 years! older then bernice!!!!....lol big difference

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users