Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:40 AM

Alex Fong won first place in car racing in Macau

Saturday November 28, 2015 Hong Kong

image.jpg

One week ago, Alex Fong (方力申) participated in the car racing "明星蓮花挑戰賽" in Macau. His girlfriend, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) went there to support him and shake hands with Alex Fong to cheer for him before the race started. At last, Alex Fong won the first place while Wilfred Lau (劉浩龍) and Shawn Yue (余文樂) won the second and third place respectively. After the match, Alex Fong expressed Wilfred Lau kept chasing after him and he hoped the race will end quickly. He felt honoured to take part in the racing and it was a good experience for him.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#1082 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang hope to take wedding photos in Europe

Sunday January 10, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Alex Fong (方力申) and Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) accepted the interview from the radio station and expressed they had been pressured by others for marriage due to dating for a long time. When asked if they choose Europe, Japan or Maldives for taking wedding photos, both replied they will choose Europe. Alex said: "You know I am a fan of Arsenal F.C. and I wish to learn from Hacken to borrow Old Trafford for taking wedding photos. I am their loyal fan and do not mind taking photos at the changing room too." Stephy expressed the reason for choosing Europe was the beautiful sceneries.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

#1083 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:21 AM

Alex Fong is urged by everybody to get married

Monday February 15, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) was having dinner with his friends at racecourse and expressed his girlfriend Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and he will be working together in Macau. When asked if they went for house visiting, Alex said: "I returned from Beijing a few days ago. (Greet your family during New Year already?) Message only. (Did your parents ask when you are getting married?) Everyone is asking me and telling me this year should be the last time to collect red packets. (So when?) Has been thinking about it and this question is embarrassing. (Take actions after thinking about it?) Thank you!"

#1084 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:02 AM

Alex Fong suffers money loss from stock market: Needs to work harder to earn money

Wednesday February 17, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

As the stock market is perceived as very unstable during Monkey year, Alex Fong (方力申) who invested in shares accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網): "I bought it and my tears is streaming down now. Nobody can predict it and I need to work harder to earn money now. I will not buy shares for the time being as unsure if it is at the bottom pit. (Any loss?) Yes and it dropped drastically. Around 7 digits and do not want to see it!"

#1085 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:04 AM

36 years old Alex Fong's wishes his dad's surgery will be successful

Monday February 22, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Four days ago on Instagram and Weibo, Alex Fong (方力申) uploaded photo of his celebration and left a comment: "Today is my Lunar Birthday (農曆生日). My birthday wish is my father's surgery is successful. Get well soon!" Mark Lui's (雷頌德) wife, Jade (梁家玉) gave her blessing to Fong's Father on Weibo: "Wish Fong ba ba all the best!" The netizens also wished him a Happy Birthday, his wishes come true and give their blessings to Fong's Father surgery is successful.

Alex Fong is born on 1980. His Lunar Birthday is on 26 February 2016 and he is 36 years old this year.

Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

#1086 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

Thursday March 17, 2016 Hong Kong

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

image.jpg image.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have been in love on and off screen for ten years, from an underground relationship to officially publicizing their relationship a few years ago. There were many times where they were rumoured to have been secretly married. Earlier, when the two were interviewed, Alex blurted out: "Even if we got married, we wouldn't tell!" Stephy rolled her yes and quickly clarified that the two aren't married. Recently, there were also reports saying that Alex's father had fallen ill, so the two would be getting married to counteract the 'bad luck'. However, the two did not respond to the rumours. 

Today, Alex and Stephy's management company Sun Entertainment Culture Limited released an official statement announcing that the two have already broken up, and that the two are still friends. 

The announcement is as follows:

To all press and media: 

Stephy Tang and Alex Fong, artistes under Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, are announcing the end of their long relationship through our company. Their decision was made after they both thought deeply about it, and believe that separating is the best choice. The two are very grateful for the care and support they have given each other for the past ten years. From now onwards, the two will still be good work partners, and will still be good friends in private. Hope that the media can respect their decision, and please do not make any other speculations or guesses to hurt either party. We especially hope that the media will not disturb both parties' families because of this matter. 

Lastly, our company represents Ms. Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong to thank all media for always caring for the two. 

Sincerely,

Sun Entertainment Culture Limited

#1087 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:41 PM

Pick up Russia girls at East Tsim Sha Tsui? Alex Fong said he did not care

Thursday March 17, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) and Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) announced their separation news and Stephy explained they broke up due to understanding. However, some netizen revealed he/she saw Alex was driving a black Benz and two foreign girls were sitting in his car when parking his car at East Tsim Sha Tsui. It seemed that the girls were from Russia and looked young. But the reader could not see Alex but the two girls in the car only. Could it be he borrow the car to somebody or he happen to walk away?

Hence, ON.CC (東網) tried to check with Alex and he replied as if through WeChat: "I do not care. It is not true."

#1088 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 12:18 AM

Alex Fong drove around in circles but he was nowhere in sight

Friday March 18, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Yesterday, Alex Fong (方力申) attended an event and was shedding tears when disclosing his break-up with Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and boarded the 7-seater vehicle immediately after the event ended. In order to stop the media from following him, Alex went around in circles for many hours and finally stopped the car at Admiralty. However, his colleagues alighted the car but Alex was nowhere in sight.

#1089 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:09 PM

Alex Fong suffers from insomnia because of his ended relationship with Stephy Tang?

Monday April 10, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Singer, Alex Fong (方力申) and Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) announced their ended relationship earlier which became the hottest topic in town. It was reported he started drinking and had yet to recover.

One week ago on the Internet, Alex disclosed he suffered from insomnia and watched NBA to kill boredom. Fortunately, he had two cats to accompany him: "Suffering from insomnia the whole night and watching direct broadcast of Motogp & NBA. Thx BB & Fei Mui!"

#1090 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:06 PM

Alex Fong admitted it was his fault about his ended relationship with Stephy Tang

Sunday May 29, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor, Alex Fong (方力申) was shooting new film, Idol Training Camp (男神訓練營) produced by Wong Jing (王晶) and directed by Lam Chi Chung (林子聰) at the beach and acted as a couple with Zhang Yuqi (張雨綺). When asked about the prettiest actress wearing bikini at the beach, Alex replied he gave equal marks to all as they had their own styles and he worked together with them before: "They know their abilities very well and no downgrading at all." He added looking at beauties was natural.

It was all his fault

When mentioned about dropping his tears upon mentioning Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) in a radio station interview earlier, Alex said: "I admit it is all my fault. We talked about the life and Stephy later, and there is no reason for me to keep silent." He disclosed he felt sad when seeing the fans posting their photographs.

Still loving Stephy Tang?

Asking if he had any feelings for Stephy, Alex said: "Please stop asking. (No love between both of you?) Please stop asking and it is my fault."

#1091 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:56 PM

Alex Fong will not film movie with his old love, Stephy Tang again

Wednesday June 8, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Singer, Alex Fong (方力申) and film director, Wilson Chin (錢國偉) were promoting at radio station and when asked if Alex will invited his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) to movie premiere, Alex said: "I am not using it as promotion tactic." Wilson then defended him: "Let me invite the girls who like you." Alex said: "Better not to as I do not want to be the limelight. (Considering to film movie with Stephy Tang in the future?) I do not think so."

As Ivana Wong (王菀之) and Alex acted as couple in the movie and he was made fun of having an affair with Ivana who was married, Alex said: "She was not married and I was in a relationship at that time. Wilson got married and followed by Ivana Wong during filming and Wilson said I will be the next one. (Ivana kicks you in the movie?) Yes, it will cause death." Wilson taught Ivana to kick lower in order to reduce his injury. Alex disclosed he will consider to develop relationship if meet any suitable girls.

#1092 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:31 PM

Alex Fong feels embarrassed when mentioned about Stephy Tang

Saturday July 2, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Artiste Alex Fong (方力申) and Ivana Wong (王菀之) were promoting new movie, Kidnap Ding Ding Don (綁架丁丁當) at Tuen Mun. When mentioned about the host of ViuTV show, PK Show (晚吹- 真PK) asked if there was any chances to get back together with Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣), Alex replied he was stunned: "I will not film this show if not for promoting the new film. (They ask the wrong question?) We have broken up and need not ask if we will get back together. It is very embarrassing and the two hosts are indeed PK! (Really did not swallow the noodles by using the host's foot?) I did eat it." Alex and Ivana then urged everyone to support the new film.

#1093 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have chance to reconcile? Alex says he monitors her news

Saturday November 12, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) attended an eye care event as an ambassador on 07 November and when mentioned about his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) dared not contact him due to embarrassment, he said: "Our friendship remains in our heart despite we do not see and contact each other. Anyway, we will handle it by ourselves and are friends after all. I am very concerned about her and monitor all her news."

Asking if he showed concern for his rumoured girlfriend, Laurinda Ho (何超蓮) who went to Australia, Alex said: "It is already over and you are still asking? It is past tense and friends keep in contact anyway. (Stephy comments you are devoted?) We understand it and my conscience is clear."

#1094 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:34 PM

Alex Fong rejects to reveal details after meeting his old love, Stephy Tang

Monday December 12, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) expressed he saw his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) during an event earlier and rejected to reveal more details after their meeting during an event on 08 December. When asked if he will accept a date by Stephy, Alex said: "She will not date me and my parent is most important now, followed by my career, relationship and friendship. My love life remains dry now."

#1095 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:08 AM

No good future for us being together? Alex Fong says Stephy Tang is not referring to me

Monday December 19, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) accepted an interview from the media for new film, L for Love L for Life too (失戀日) earlier and admitted the separation was due to failure in seeing good future. On 12 December, Alex Fong (方力申) attended the press conference for The Queen of DNA (美選D.n.A) and said: "I am shocked when reading the news article. It turns out she is talking about the role character and many readers look at the title only without seeing the contents. It is unfair to us. (Do you think Stephy is hinting there is no good future being together?) Wrong! She is talking about the role character and not me."

#1096 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

Alex Fong laments year 2016 is a bad year for him

Wednesday January 4, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) attended a love marathon event on 31 December and when asked if he watched L for Love L for Lies too (失戀日) film starring his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣), he said: "Nope, too many audiences. (Wish any new relationship in New Year?) It does not cross my mind and finishing my work is most important. Year 2016 is really a bad year for me as my dad is hospitalised, my cat has left and a failed relationship...... Perhaps it is my destiny and I have not brush my teeth. Hope 2017 will be a better year for me."

#1097 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:39 PM

Alex Fong rejects to talk about Laurinda Ho; Stephanie Ho exposes Jason Chan has the worst golf skills

Friday January 6, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) shows support at his good friend's golfball shop at Wan Chai and expressed Olivia Cheng (鄭文雅) taught him how to play golf before and might be learning in the future again. When asked if he played golf with Laurinda Ho (何超蓮) together, Alex said: "Not talking about the rumour and another person. (Isn't it the truth?) Nope, it is gossip."

Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) disclosed she learned to play golf at 6 years old and entered into a competition at 10 years old. She will play with friends during her free time and exposed Jason Chan (陳柏宇) had the worst golf skills. Stephanie added her good friends, Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) and Moon Lau (劉佩玥) were clueless at playing golf and when asked if Jeannie had new love, she said: "Based on my understanding, she is not dating now."

#1098 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:43 PM

Alex Fong feels stressful when seeing Stephy Tang in the public

Friday January 27, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) attended a nowTV event and expressed he will be visiting his relatives with his family in Beijing during Lunar New Year and his relatives already gave up asking about his love life. He disclosed he felt stressful when meeting other artiste in the public and when asked if he was referring to his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣), Alex said: "Slightly but I feel nervous when seeing other artiste during award ceremony but it is fine if I see Stephy only. No pressure for me when seeing her in private but yes when many people are watching us in the public."

#1099 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

Alex Fong feels it is suffering to spend Valentine's Day alone

Sunday February 19, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) has been having a dry love life after separating with Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and he expressed that he drove a motorcycle by himself and ate dinner alone on Valentine's Day during an event. He admitted that Stephy accompanied him for the past 10 Valentine's Day and felt suffering to spend Valentine's Day alone. When asked if he found any target, Alex said: "Perhaps I have high expectations."

#1100 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:13 AM

Alex Fong reveals he uses swimming as a tactic to woo girls

Wednesday February 22, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) and Stephanie Au (歐鎧淳) attended a sharing session on 17 February and he disclosed he dated a female team member before. They also exchanged eye contact under the water and Alex said: "It is very romantic. I try my best to practise so that I can use swimming to date girls." Stephanie expressed her boyfriend, Tony Wu (胡子彤) gave her flowers and they had dinner together on Valentine's Day: "I have reminded him not to buy fresh flowers as it is expensive but thoughtful though."

#1101 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:46 AM

Alex Fong is clueless at wooing girls now?

Tuesday February 28, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Singer, Alex Fong (方力申) attended a banquet and when mentioned about his fan held his arm to take photo together, he replied some female guests also held his arm for photo taking session: "In fact, holding arm when taking photo is very normal. I need to act as gentleman since ladies do not mind. Perhaps the public focus on my relationship too much and believe that I am dating if there is pretty girls beside me. (Actively finding a girlfriend?) Reactively to find a girlfriend."

Alex expressed not many girls made the first move in recent years and it was too daring: "I feel embarrassing and clueless at wooing girls now. Others always say Alex has many female friends and those who know me well understand it. (Announce that you are looking for a girlfriend?) Others want me to date but I need to be proactive first."

#1102 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:39 AM

Alex Fong disagrees his brother joining showbiz: Why does he need to join?

Saturday March 11, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) and his family attended the artist exhibition and expressed that he must gave his support to his brother (a lawyer) who organised the exhibition for his first time.

When asked if he will ask his brother to join showbiz, Alex said: "Based on what reason? Handsome face? He used to train and swim and did not gain weight at all. But look at him now......" He denied about his worry that his brother will snatch his rice bowl and he had a smooth career now anyway.

#1103 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:46 PM

What is the criteria of becoming Alex Fong's girlfriend? He wants gorgeous woman

Saturday March 25, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) expressed he showered thrice as he felt water was reached easily as a sportsman during an activity, World Water Day (聯合國世界水日活動) as spoke person on 22 March. He realised the people felt the water was very precious and will shower within 5 minutes and will not use the tap water to brush their teeth after visiting the remote areas. Alex added his expectations as his girlfriend became higher ever since and she must be simple, contented easily, happy and looks gorgeous as well.

#1104 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 01:23 AM

Alex Fong collects more than 100 autographs from basketball players

Tuesday April 11, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申), Michelle Wai (衛詩雅) and former NBA basketball player, Robert Horry attend the opening ceremony of (NBA流動戰區揭幕儀式) on 09 April. Alex wears sports attire and receives autograph from Robert on his basketball and top.

Alex reveals he spends $100,000 on basketball autographs and stuff, and his collection consists of more than 100 autographs from Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and others. The most expensive autograph is few thousand dollars (HKD) and it is considered an investment.

#1105 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:09 AM

Alex Fong denies dating Jeannie Chan: I am currently single

Friday April 28, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alex Fong (方力申) and Mayanne Mak (麥美恩) attend a public event on 25 April. He keeps a distance from the girls in order to avoid the gossips. When asked if he is afraid of making his rumoured girlfriend, Jeannie Chan (陳瀅) mad, Alex says: "Wrong! Wrong! Everybody shows concerns for me this year and I am pointed as powerful and a player but I am always devoted to Stephy Tang for the last 10 years. Why there is a big transformation? (Are you releasing yourself?) I am not in jail and have been living a fullest life for the past 10 years. Otherwise, there will not be a major transformation and everybody is nervous only."

Asking if he is dating Jeannie, Alex says: "Of course, it is fake. (What's wrong with her? No developments?) No explanation and I am currently single. (How about in the future?) That fast? What about the rumours with previous girls? It is unfair."

When Alex suggests to exchange contact number with Mayanne, she says: "Good and we can compete for dryness." Alex says: "Drinking is known as wet." Mayanne says: "Good and we can nourish each other."

#1106 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:13 PM

Photos of Laurdina Ho wearing bikini are exposed; Alex Fong will answer after watching it

Saturday May 27, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Rumours between Alex Fong (方力申) and Laurinda Ho (何超蓮) circulate around before. Lately, photos of Laurinda wearing bikini are leaked out and gone viral online. Asking if it makes Alex having a nose bleeding during the meeting session of a new book, (創業夢飛輪) today, he says: "I am not in Hong Kong and return from Beijing not long ago. I do not notice it and let me answer you after watching it." He emphasises he will not have any relationship with Laurinda.

It turns out that Alex knows the founder and author, William of the new book, (創業夢飛輪) and he must show his support personally. Other guests such as Mark Lui (雷頌德) and Jim Chim (詹瑞文) are present as well.

#1107 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

Marrying Stephy Tang? Alex Fong says he may get married in 2018

Saturday September 30, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Actor Alex Fong (方力申) attends the movie special for charity with Lemon Yip (葉芷如), Rachel Chau (周嘉莉) and the director, Checkley Sin (冼國林) at Kowloon. Alex says: "I act as the sponsor for the children to participate in the match in the film. (Encounter any violence at school before?) Nope but discrimination such as the prettier or good looking ones including swimming faster too. I admit I am poor in studying and do not care about it as long as I do my part well."

Alex monitors the online gossip related to him saving up money to marry his old love, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) in 2018 and points that it is nonsense: "I did read the contents but it is fake. Perhaps the people look at the title now only and do not read the contents. Nobody asks me if it is true and they congratulate me. (Some netizens know it is fake upon reading it?)Yes. Anyway, I do not think about it but may get married in 2018 and need to save money first. Reconciliation is a bad option."

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users