~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:19 AM

This is a continuation of Raymond and Tavia thread

the original thread can be viewed here: Tavia and Raymond thread link

Congratulations to all our fungyi contributor's for reaching the 87th page mark for Part 1! clapclap

http://img133.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img133/3978/fungyi1tq8fuce3.jpg

Pic: Fans Pride and Joy as Raymond Lam endorses and display his support for our beloved couple. The name 'Fungyi' thus spread.

Posted Image

Pic: 2004 TVB calendar as Fungyi takes over all of the month of April's spotlight as TVB's next generation golden couple

Short Profile

Posted Image
Name: Raymond Lam/ 林峯
DOB: 1979-12-08
Height: 180cm
Weight: 70kg
(無線電視第13期藝員訓練班旁聽生
1998年9月正式入行)

Posted Image
Name: Tavia Yeung/楊怡
DOB: 1979-08-30
Height: 166cm
Weight: 48kg
(Also 無線電視第13期藝員訓練班旁聽生- classmates with Raymond Lam)

Fungyi Filmography

Kindred Spirit (1998)
Threshold of Era(2000)
Taste of Love (2000)
Golden Faith (2002) *** Oscar and Kiko
Eternal Happiness (2002)
Twin of Brothers (2004) *** Kau Chong and Lee Sau Ning
Yummy Yummy (2005)
Face To Fate (2006)
Heart of Greed (2007)

Proud affiliates of Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung (Fungyi) thread

Posted Image

TVB Newsflash Crew-

Other Links:

Mokagirl's Sau Ning and Kau Chong AF thread

TVB Newsflashs' official blogspot @ fungyi-rt.blogspot.com

Edited by fungyifanatic, 30 January 2007 - 02:36 AM.

#2 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:53 AM

clapclap Part II AND Winnie is both here! :yeah

Roughly 13 more pages till the 100th mark! (Well, if we continue to add onto part I ourselves) LOL

I'm looking forward to the day where another FungYi series can be added to the filmography list. :pleh

#3 Azentia

Azentia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:01 AM

ever get the feeling that tvb thinks raymond and tavia are too successful as a couple already so for the moment, are working on other golden pairs? when producers recruit raymond and tavia to star in the same series, its not like they don't know how successful TOB has been overseas and Mainland. it's like buildup and promotion from past series for this pair but they feel they can stir these two up with other ppl and still get us tuned in, like in Face to Fate and Heart of Greed. one day(hopefully in 2007), they can officially put them in a 20 episode series made just for them or grand production. hope so.

i didn't really want the first part to be archived cause i'm used to seeing the eighty something page number when i come to this section. but its great that you guys are still keeping count to the hundredth page.

#4 vickieee

vickieee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:35 AM

woots!!! my beloved fungyi friends and sisters! A PART TWO TO OUR WONDERFUL THREAD!!! Thx Winnie for starting the thread;]] woots, we can count up to our 100th page!^_^ big celebration then! and hehe, let's continue to make our thread lively! XD

#5 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 06:17 AM

ever get the feeling that tvb thinks raymond and tavia are too successful as a couple already so for the moment, are working on other golden pairs? when producers recruit raymond and tavia to star in the same series, its not like they don't know how successful TOB has been overseas and Mainland. it's like buildup and promotion from past series for this pair but they feel they can stir these two up with other ppl and still get us tuned in, like in Face to Fate and Heart of Greed. one day(hopefully in 2007), they can officially put them in a 20 episode series made just for them or grand production. hope so.

i didn't really want the first part to be archived cause i'm used to seeing the eighty something page number when i come to this section. but its great that you guys are still keeping count to the hundredth page.

exactly! Hope 2007 means Fungyi truely unites as a couple on-screen. BoTa took 3 years for 2 back to back series...TOB was 2004+3=2007!

#6 asalie_

asalie_

forever is a lie

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:44 AM

Congrats on starting part 2 of the fungyi thread! clapclap :yeah

May this new thread unite all RT fans and lovers and prosper just like how the previous thread.

Many thanks winnie dear for starting part 2 of the fungyi thread. :hug The RT fans can always count on you to get something done. :thumbsup

Not really a fan of RT these days but I am still awaiting the day where TVB decides to pair up Raymond and Tavia in an series with a proper and happy ending. Hopefully 2007 will be the year where RT will reunite onscreen as lovers once more. :)

#7 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 07:53 AM

Congrats on starting part 2 of the fungyi thread! clapclap :yeah

May this new thread unite all RT fans and lovers and prosper just like how the previous thread.

Many thanks winnie dear for starting part 2 of the fungyi thread. :hug The RT fans can always count on you to get something done. :thumbsup

Not really a fan of RT these days but I am still awaiting the day where TVB decides to pair up Raymond and Tavia in an series with a proper and happy ending. Hopefully 2007 will be the year where RT will reunite onscreen as lovers once more. :)

thanks asalie....maybe if Mokagirl comes back huh? She seems to bring Fungyi-rain.

Let's keep the fanfics/ fanmade MVs coming!

#8 FallenAng3L

FallenAng3L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

congrats to part 2!! :yeah hey vickie! did u realize that i joined the fungyi thread also? lols...hehe...hope we get to see another fungyi series again...one where they actually end up together...

#9 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

Welcome all new fungyi-addicts!

I was so hyped to continue TCOD but I lost my draft for the next chapter :shock don't worry hollipop, I'll figure a way to find it! And then I leave the chapter after *hint hint* up to you lolz.

Too bad there's lack of fung or yi news for me to get inspired with a newsflash. Only recent news I read was from Sudden Weekly ?? (--hollipop and I read the same one apparently haha) Under Charmaine's list of conquests Raymond was listed there. A pic of him looking like he wanted to shake a beaming charmaine off his arm and the caption wrote something along the lines of 'electricity didn't pass'. If only the pic was bigger *sigh* maybe I'll try scanning and enlarge so I can use it??

To reshare Fungyi moments here's a link where you can d/l Golden Faith @ Compbuy

Edited by fungyifanatic, 30 January 2007 - 11:50 PM.

#10 ILLT

ILLT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:41 AM

yay yay good for all ya'll FungYi fans for making part 1, up to page 87, and whoa is it slow and boring here lately lol

#11 chennie*

chennie*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:00 AM

YAY! 2ND PART OF FUNGYI'S THREAD! Hope we can make it to the hundredth page this time....hehehe...clapclap

#12 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1975 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:48 AM

Congratulations FungYi Fanatics On Part 2!!! clapclap

Raymond and Tavia will ALWAYS be one of my favourite couples!!! :iloveyou:

hehehe and hopefully i will be doing some more newsflashes for everyone to enjoy!!! :thumbsup

Again, Congrats To All FungYi Fans On Making FungYi the No.1 Chemistry Thread In AF!!! :yeah

#13 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6052 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:23 PM

wow I finally found my draft for the next chapter to TCOD. I actually written it a long time ago when I was discussing the plot with my co-writer hollipop (so you guys get the hint that the story is getting more heated up ay? *wink*) very much inspired now and hope to perfect it and post it a.s.a.p

side note to my buddy co-writer: I'm leaving the 'scene' for you hollipop! So that's where I'll stop.

#14 meochun

meochun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 11:43 PM

WOo We are on to Part two!! Thank God I can get back on to AF.. wouldn't let me go on for a couple of weeks. Can't wait fot Heart of Greed. heard rumours that Raymond and Tavia will be together at the start, hope these rumours are true XD Even if they aren't I don't care they should hopefully have plenty of screenshots together!
Can't wait for TCOD to be updates!!

#15 My Melody

My Melody

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:06 AM

Omg, I haven't dropped by for a while n ders already PART II to our FUNGYI thread!! ^-^;; Congratulations!! ^-^;; Ahahahhaa.. Can't believe we're moving so fast!! ^_^;;

A newsflash flash?? Kekeke, can't wait for dat!!! Mmmm, I say TA2 on the updated list of fanfic a few days ago... But, i wasn't sure if it's a new chapter by dinnergame.. AHahaha.. I felt like deja-vu when i read the newest chappie. Maybe, too much studying has gotten to my mind.. X.X Ahahaha.. But the poster is definately new thoU! ^_^;; ahahaha.. ^-^;;

Crossing my hands for a reunion of Fungyi in year 2007!!

#16 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:02 AM

I love the part2 Fungyi thread just like I love the new TaRo thread, I'm lucky to be part of the start of this new one.

Although there aren't much news atm, I'm sure we can overtake the last fungyi thread.

It's such a pity that Raymond was by himself in the 80 secs clip becausse he was in the same white cart as Tavia!! clapclap

Good work again fungyifanatic!!

#17 JJ_

JJ_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:06 AM

WOOTs part 2 ahahah i dun rmemeber if there i posted in part one ahaha....well Hello everyone kekek new fan XDXD...ahahaha Fungyi...... I like Fungyi ahahaha...they were soo cute in TOB too bad never ended up together but its okei ahaha...tho im a huge CharRay fan..i still like FungYi ahahaha....kekek thats soo kewl ra has a fungyi poster ahaha

ahahaha Hello to my beehive Frdz XDXD: VICKIEEEE!!!! and FALLENANGEL!! and and Foxie XDXD

Edited by Julia. C, 01 February 2007 - 08:07 AM.

#18 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6475 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:56 AM

Wow.. good job on starting part 2 of the Fungyi thread Winnie!

I love how you listed their filmography together.. I had no idea they were both in Kindred Spirit?!?!

A newsflash flash?? Kekeke, can't wait for dat!!! Mmmm, I say TA2 on the updated list of fanfic a few days ago... But, i wasn't sure if it's a new chapter by dinnergame.. AHahaha.. I felt like deja-vu when i read the newest chappie. Maybe, too much studying has gotten to my mind.. X.X Ahahaha.. But the poster is definately new thoU! ^_^;; ahahaha.. ^-^;;

I was so excited to see that TA2 was updated too.. but then I realised that it wasn't a new chapter.. just a new poster.. ^_^'

I still enjoyed re-reading the last two chapters though.. :dance Can't wait for a REAL update!!

#19 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:23 AM

I also think its a shame that the new fungyi thread aren't the leading couples thread now because of these part2 threads!!

#20 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1975 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:09 PM

hey there!!! :hug

hehehehe sandalls is here just to support this thread a little!!! but also, because i can't resist not posting a link to my FungYi/TaRo/BoTa fanfict here, hehehe i came to do so....

well, when everything gets underway, i will officially post the fanfict on AF, but for now, just to get you guys in FungYi mode, i just wanted to see what you guys think, so the following link is from tvbsquare... ^_^'

Chapter 1 and 2 are completed.....

http://www.tvbsquare.....;extra=page=1

hehehe tell me what you guys think so far!!! :whistle

Edited by sandalls, 01 February 2007 - 03:10 PM.

#21 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:22 PM

hey there!!! :hug

hehehehe sandalls is here just to support this thread a little!!! but also, because i can't resist not posting a link to my FungYi/TaRo/BoTa fanfict here, hehehe i came to do so....

well, when everything gets underway, i will officially post the fanfict on AF, but for now, just to get you guys in FungYi mode, i just wanted to see what you guys think, so the following link is from tvbsquare... ^_^'

Chapter 1 and 2 are completed.....

http://www.tvbsquare.....;extra=page=1

hehehe tell me what you guys think so far!!! :whistle

I really wanted to read your fanfict but TVB square asking me to register again (I'm not going down that route again).

Can I ask to post it on AF please.

I bet you've made a fungyi ending???????????????

#22 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:29 PM

As promised before, but much LATER acted out...here is Part III to my NewsFlash concerning the BoTaRay triangle.

http://img232.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img232/3109/newsflashiifc9.jpg

Here is the direct link to the picture: http://img232.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img232/3109/newsflashiifc9.jpg

Enjoy!

Hmm...I can't seem to post the full sized version up. Can anyone help?

Edited by hollipop, 01 February 2007 - 07:36 PM.

#23 clumzii3monkie

clumzii3monkie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 10:50 PM

^ True! i really want them to act together as a couple! when i heard tht they were going to be in heart of um the series lol i just forgot the name of it. well anyway i thought they were giong to be a couple. but it was bosco and tavia. hmm... even if it was tht i wished they made it a love triangle between bosco-tavia-ray. lol yea.....

at least they're in the same month in the calendar this yr! =) i dunno if they were last yr. but they were soo cute in 2005!!!!!!!!

#24 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 11:03 PM

^ True! i really want them to act together as a couple! when i heard tht they were going to be in heart of um the series lol i just forgot the name of it. well anyway i thought they were giong to be a couple. but it was bosco and tavia. hmm... even if it was tht i wished they made it a love triangle between bosco-tavia-ray. lol yea.....

at least they're in the same month in the calendar this yr! =) i dunno if they were last yr. but they were soo cute in 2005!!!!!!!!

Def. agree with the Bosco, Tavia and Raymond triangle but it wasn't to be. Now that Tavia and Ms Lok are seen together she might paired Tavia with one of the fav. boy Raymond soon!!

#25 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:10 AM

Congrats on starting part two of the Fungyi thread ! I''m finally here . Hope am not too late in joining the disscusion . Here's one cute picture that I hope haven't been posted .

Posted Image

#26 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:24 AM

Aiya finally figured out a way to post this...anyways, here is a direct link to the NewsFlash Part III.

NewsFlash Part III

To relive Part I and II, here are the links!

http://img201.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img201/3567/tvbnewsflash120806rg0.jpg written by hollipop

NewsFlash Part II written by fungyifanatic or winnie

Posted Image

Oops, in my excitement over the new NewsFlash, I completely forgot to thank Winnie for covering my butt and starting this new thread! Yay!!! :yeah

In case anyone did not notice the changes in Winnie's first post, she has added a link to a FungYi blog that contains all NewsFlashes written in the old thread...well it will be ALL when I finally finished adding the remaining ones. Hehe enjoy the new one!

Edited by hollipop, 02 February 2007 - 01:37 AM.

#27 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6475 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:11 AM

Aiya finally figured out a way to post this...anyways, here is a direct link to the NewsFlash Part III.

NewsFlash Part III

To relive Part I and II, here are the links!

http://img201.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img201/3567/tvbnewsflash120806rg0.jpg written by hollipop

NewsFlash Part II written by fungyifanatic or winnie

Posted Image

Oops, in my excitement over the new NewsFlash, I completely forgot to thank Winnie for covering my butt and starting this new thread! Yay!!! :yeah

In case anyone did not notice the changes in Winnie's first post, she has added a link to a FungYi blog that contains all NewsFlashes written in the old thread...well it will be ALL when I finally finished adding the remaining ones. Hehe enjoy the new one!

What a great newsflash! Since you guys have extended newsflashes to include BoTa.. perhaps you can do a part IV for TaRo? ^_^'

#28 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 03:31 AM

The newsflash is amazing!!! It surely makes up for the lack of activity we've been having around here.

Quick question, the part about Kevin commenting on Ray and Tavia's relationship during YY filming...is that from you, our Newsflash team, or was it really in the news?? LOL...I can't seem to recall.... :)

#29 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:08 AM

What a great newsflash! Since you guys have extended newsflashes to include BoTa.. perhaps you can do a part IV for TaRo? ^_^'

The newsflash is amazing!!! It surely makes up for the lack of activity we've been having around here.

Quick question, the part about Kevin commenting on Ray and Tavia's relationship during YY filming...is that from you, our Newsflash team, or was it really in the news?? LOL...I can't seem to recall.... :)

Hi tis me, perhaps, Winnie may do a TaRo one then...cuz I'm not so much of a fan of their pairing, although I do wish that Ray would just act more like Ron and come out of hiding!!!

Hi Wing L...the part about Kevin was made up by me...haha I just threw it in to make things more interesting...as you can probably tell, some of the stuff in the NewsFlash was completely fabricated.

#30 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1453 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:08 AM

Hi tis me, perhaps, Winnie may do a TaRo one then...cuz I'm not so much of a fan of their pairing, although I do wish that Ray would just act more like Ron and come out of hiding!!!

Hi Wing L...the part about Kevin was made up by me...haha I just threw it in to make things more interesting...as you can probably tell, some of the stuff in the NewsFlash was completely fabricated.

You see how "crazy" FungYi makes me?? I can't even tell the difference between reality and fantasy anymore... LOL... But then again, if it wasn't because you're so awesome with the newsflashes, this problem wouldn't have existed in the first place. :pleh

#31 kawaii520

kawaii520

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:07 AM

wow.. i never knew that hthey were in Kindred Spirits together.... what role did they play? (I know they are probably cameos bud still....)

#32 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:02 AM

wow.. i never knew that hthey were in Kindred Spirits together.... what role did they play? (I know they are probably cameos bud still....)

Hey kawaii520, I remember seeing Tavia as a co-worker of "On Jai" and Joanne at the designer company. Raymond was a waiter towards the end of the series when he served Helen (Joanne's sister) and that guy who wanted to marry Joanne but ended up with Helen instead. It's FATE!!!

#33 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1975 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 09:58 AM

hehehe sowi guys, i didn't relaise that you had to be a member to view the fanfict section...sowi for those who wanted to read the fanfict....but no matter, i'm sure that the fanfict will be here soon.....but here's the fanfict poster...

this fanfict is by Rayforever, reality_dreams, sandalls and sweet_strawberry....

Posted Image

credits lisachan

i will be back to update you guys on when the fanfict is posted here.... clapclap

#34 vivvo

vivvo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 10:21 AM

hey i havent been here in while... why do u guys have to make another thread? soz if someones asked that already!

#35 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 12:32 PM

hehehe sowi guys, i didn't relaise that you had to be a member to view the fanfict section...sowi for those who wanted to read the fanfict....but no matter, i'm sure that the fanfict will be here soon.....but here's the fanfict poster...

this fanfict is by Rayforever, reality_dreams, sandalls and sweet_strawberry....

http://i27.photobuck..._postercopy.jpg

credits lisachan

i will be back to update you guys on when the fanfict is posted here.... clapclap

Very nice poster and looking forward to read the fanfict.

hey i havent been here in while... why do u guys have to make another thread? soz if someones asked that already!

This is from AF

" ANNOUNCEMENT

To increase the performance and to make it easier for people to see updated information, the "loose" rule which states that topics with more than 2000 posts and older then 2 months will be followed on more strictly.
In the past, this rule was only used in the lounge, but due to the popularity of the entertainment forums, we want to use this rule in the other forums too.

This is the reason why this thread will be closed in one week. However, this thread will not be deleted. Instead, it will just be closed and archived in this section for the members' reference.

If you want to have the honour to be the topicstarter, please make a post with the information you would like to put as the first post of the new topic (profiles, links etc). For an idea of what those information required in the topicstart, pls refer to these threads as examples :

Dong Bang Shin Gi thread
Barbie Xu thread

A mod will go and check if the new topicstart is a keeper.

Once the new topic is approved, a mod will close this old one. And a new topic will be made under your name with your topicstart!

If you have further questions, pls feel free to contact any moderator "

Maybe AF want an introduction first.

Edited by d0ggiel0ver, 18 November 2007 - 08:50 PM.
Leave out img tags when quoting :)

#36 hollipop

hollipop

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:51 AM

In case anyone was having trouble before reading Part III of my NewsFlash due to the bad quality of the upload, here it is in better quality.

Part III

#37 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7002 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 01:15 AM

Thank you Hollipop for posting a clearer version of the newsflash, I can read perfectly. I like the part where you mentioned Fungyi dressed as twins. I remember Raymond was so naughty that he made an even bigger whole on Tavia's skirt - that was funny!!

The ToB pictures made me think of SN&KC love in the series, I hate the storyline of them - you can see that SN always wanted KC to ask her to marry him and because of the stupid family their romance has to be sacriced.

How I love to see a new Fungyi series soon.

OMG the Bosco side is just so funny esp. the Bosco's crush on Tavia and the DB pictures are so cute, all the combining of screen captions and real events pictures are clever.

Let hope Raymond get jealous when Heart of Greed are aired and Bosco, Tavia and Raymond all attends the HOG promotions!!

#38 FallenAng3L

FallenAng3L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:20 AM

awwwww...the newsflash was fantastic!! fungyi look sooo cute when they dress alike...gosh...they should go to more functions together! goshgoshgosh!! tvb should put them in more series together....as couples....i miss seeing fungyi series...

#39 Seoshi.love.

Seoshi.love.

freaky freaky boom track

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3266 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 11:49 PM

Wooow...!! I missed the start of the new FungYi thread... :P I'm so happy that we have a part 2, means we're good ;) Really hope there'll be new FungYi series in 2007...

#40 vickieee

vickieee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 04:10 AM

my dear... hollipop: I LOVEEEE THE NEWSFLASH!! mmwahhaa, cant wait to read more..the BoTa and FungYi thing is going on real great XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users