AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ariel and who?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
295 replies to this topic

#81 JAAHAS

JAAHAS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 05:38 PM

ariel looks great with all costar she has been acted with. i love the couple ariel and hu ge most but i really like her with joe too.

#82 strawberrynkiwi

strawberrynkiwi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:19 PM

Ariel always have good chemistry with the male lead and they are usually good looking. I am very jealous of her.

I would say Ariel and Mike, but GRRR I am so jealous. Mike is too hot for Ariel =P. Anyways they were really good in Love Contract. I think their chemistry saved the drama.
Ariel and Joe was good also, but just not as good as Mike.

#83 colapinada

colapinada

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:00 AM

Ariel & Joe. Isn't she confessing to the guy she likes soon (who is obviously Joe <3 keke)?

#84 tomatotooty

tomatotooty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:10 AM

hu ge and ariel xD or maybe mike and ariel. but i think she looks really cute with huge

#85 iluvrainie4eva

iluvrainie4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 08:00 AM

i think ariel looks better with joe cheng..they are just so cute together

#86 sin_gurl

sin_gurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:41 AM

OMG>< most people are voting for mike or joe huh.

for me. HANDS DOWN, IM SOLD. JOEEEE ALL THE WAYYY! <33

he totally matches with ariel. i mean they're so friggin cute together, and the thought of a tall guy with a short (not say short but tall for girls' height?) girl is really cute! and their chemistry in ISAWAK is great, and i mean they really protray the characters really well. and when ISAWAK2 shows up next year, im gonna so more crazy and enthu about them!

maybe cause i havent watched her show with mike he but i still think joe matches better with her, and it also looks as if joe is kinda close to her in real life! (; GO JOE GO JOE!

#87 quirk183

quirk183

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:24 AM

I like her with Joe Cheng, they had great chemistry in It Started with a Kiss. (:
She and Hu Ge in Tian Wai Fei Xian also not bad.

#88 marmar

marmar

I <3 The Grace & LYH

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:09 PM

Wow I didn't even know there were so many Mike and Ariel fans...cool..
I never got around to watching Love Contract I'll make sure I do so I can give my opinion on them.
I'm also surprised no one mention Wu Zun yet...then again I didn't really watch Tokyo Juliet so I can't really say anything on that matter as well...lol

Honestly the only show I seen was ISWAK..and I loved it...

So I'm going with Joe-Ariel. Why because they had amazing chemistry in ISWAK..They were so cute..and the special they were so funny...lol

but I am very open to Alan aka Show and Ariel from his MV best friends that Ariel guessed in...They do look good as well...

Basically Ariel looks good with anyone

#89 miss sally ♥

miss sally ♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:04 PM

Ariel has acted with Mike in Love Contract, Joe in It Started With A Kiss, Wu Zun in Tokyo Juliet.

But which show did you like her best in? And paired up with who?

Me? I prefer Ariel with Mike. Hehe. :] They suit each other perfectly! I think in Love Contract she acted her best, and had many emotional yet romantic scenes with Mike, and plus the handsome guy Mike is, he is reaaalllly compatible with Ariel. >:]

Joe? Um...The show was a bit...'too romantic'. Haha. It was a nice show though. :) Though I don't really like 'too romatic' shows. :P Though, I'll make an exception for Love Contract. [runs from ISWAK fans xD]

Wu Zun? Um. The show wasn't really interesting. No offence; Just that I lost interest in the second episode already.

But that's my opinion. What's your opinion? =]

#90 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:38 PM

i think ariel suits joe so much better

raine suits mike

and ella suits Wu Zun <---that pair is a MUST in my book XD

#91 LilSweetAngel

LilSweetAngel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:42 PM

i believe that Ariel suits Joe much better than Wuzun and Ariel...i'm not making any comments on mike and ariel because i haven't watched love contract yet. Ariel and Joe just have that chemistry between them...it seems like they can just communicate with eachother using their eyes and not just verbally...i just love them in ISWAK

#92 yer

yer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 01:13 AM

i think that she matches Joe more.. i luved them both in it started with a kiss....she matches mike too but i think that he matches rainie more...about wu sun, i think that they both are okay in tokyo juliet.....but not the best..

#93 abercrombiegirl

abercrombiegirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:41 AM

I think Joe suite Ariel. they look really good together in It Started with a Kiss. since Mike he suites Rainie. so yeah.... Joe and Ariel is the perfect pair.

♥ Always,
Kitty

#94 Wengkee16

Wengkee16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

For comedy i think Ariel and Joe are a very cute couple. For some serious drama it will be Wu Zun and for sad drama's it's defenitly Mike.

But Mike suite Rainie more than Ariel.

#95 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13388 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:58 PM

For comedy i think Ariel and Joe are a very cute couple. For some serious drama it will be Wu Zun and for sad drama's it's defenitly Mike.

But Mike suite Rainie more than Ariel.

i definatly agree with you there...

dont know why but then i didn't enjoy Love contract too much....-_-; it was really rushed...like you end up saying WTF at the end of the series...

mike suites rainie more because they are almost closer to the similar age i think, or they just compliment each other better in DBY...

#96 michhh

michhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:17 AM

definitely joe. their chemistry together is one of the best i've seen so far =)

#97 marmar

marmar

I <3 The Grace & LYH

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 06:25 AM

alot of peeps are probably gonna look at me werid but I have to say I like Ariel and Alan Luo aka Show Luo...
I mean after watching his mv with her as the female lead I am really liking there chem. in it...even though I know they didn't share a drama together but in that little music video you can't deny that they do have some chemistry and it would be cute if they did make a drama together...I hope they do...

anyways since he isn't an option I'll chose....out of the three I'll pick Joe.
because they have wonderful chem. in ISWAK...
In TJ I never really got into the drama something about Wu Zun's hairdo and the whole atmosphere of being a drama-drama didn't really like it much...
In Love Contract same thing...I'm not a big fan of drama-dramas...So i didn't really get into Mike-Ariel...I'm more of a Mike-Rainie...

So I'll pick Joe-Ariel...plus love ISWAK..can't wait for part 2

JOE!!!! rainie's got mike and ella has already took wu zun...lol...

lol...I'm with you on that one...I'm a Mike-Rainie, Wu Zun-Ella and a Joe-Ariel fan all the way...lol

#98 xiaofeng

xiaofeng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:42 AM

I prefer Ariel with Joe and Wuzun in second place. If Wuzun have master his mandarin well. Tokyo Juliet will be even better. Ariel looks fantastic in the show. I just don't get it why people criticize the show so much. Mike and Ariel, third. I think love contact is nice too.

Edited by xiaofeng, 06 March 2007 - 09:03 AM.

#99 !duh! -.-'

!duh! -.-'

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:19 AM

i know hu ge is not on da list, but i am a bigg fan of ariel and hu ge and i think they are cute togther, especially in TWFX and i cant wait till LOCH air.... well i also think ariel and the guy in tokyo juliet match too..... but prefer hu ge better!!!

#100 kieu anh

kieu anh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:42 PM

hm... I definitely have to pick Ariel and Joe! They complemented eachother so well, in It Started With A Kiss. I think that Ariel and Mike were good together too but only good not great. Wu Zun... I don't really like him at all..

#101 xl1lvi3tqtx

xl1lvi3tqtx

jaeho is love

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:57 PM

i actually like ariel and wu zu the best. i duno y byt i dont think ella and wu zhun match at all. sorry its may sound bias but he too hootttt for her.

#102 ♥luvergal♥

♥luvergal♥

Asian Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 05:30 AM

Ariel suits joe the most out of those 3 because they were a great couple in ISWAK

#103 ♥hippo-holic♥

♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5474 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 06:28 AM

JOE & ARIEL!!!! i think this iswak tandem is really perfect & cute. The chemistry of joe & ariel is really great & theyre both funny. So my vote is for joe zheng(hes cute too!!

#104 smile_again

smile_again

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

I think Joe suits Ariel much more. They were so cute together in ISWAK. Can't wait for ISWAK2 :iloveyou:
But I also love Ariel with Hu Ge. They were so great together in TWFX. Can't wait for LOCH :iloveyou:

#105 Suuno

Suuno

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:51 PM

can I pick HuGe please? I think their chemistry in Fairy from wonderland is awesome!! no other guys can beat that hehehe.... then it would be Joe Cheng.

#106 xxing

xxing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 09:05 PM

definitely JOE! all the way Joe! the 2 of them are so cute together
(and yes, i agree that mike matches rainie much more). i do not like ariel with
wu zun much. tj wasn't that interesting either.
JOE and ARIEL all the way! they are perfect, specially since ISWAK! and joe's
way hot!

#107 bl@h

bl@h

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 12:29 AM

yeah~ i agree with u~ tokyo juliet was really boring~ no humor and itz like u can almost predict watz gonna happen~ and the girl there was ok looking... but wuzhun was hot tho~ i lost interest after like 5 ep. dispite the fact tat i really wanted to watch wuzhun's dramas

#108 angelangie

angelangie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1317 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 01:47 AM

any of them for ariel had great chemistry with any of the co-star.....

however if a choice need to be made i think it for HuGe which is not on the list...he really compliment Ariel in a certain way....

down the stairs it will be wu chun should huge cannot be chosen from :)

#109 kenzhi_06

kenzhi_06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:14 AM

All of them suits ariel...but definitely Mike is the best... :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: It actually shows real couple when they are in a series... :iloveyou:

All of them suits ariel...but definitely Mike is the best... :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: It actually shows real couple when they are in a series... :iloveyou:

#110 Angel~Kiss

Angel~Kiss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:35 AM

I think Joe suits Ariel ^^ I just love them in ISWAK and they look cute together :D

#111 angelicalme

angelicalme

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 02:21 PM

I am not too fond of Ariel so I would pair her up with Joe, cause I dont like him much either... ^_^' I really like Mike and Rainie together!! Ther are just so cute!! as for Wu Zun, I would like him to be mine... hehehehe :blush but I suppose I dont have much of a chance... :crying:

#112 Hitomi25

Hitomi25

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 07:28 PM

I would say that its Joe. They really looked good in ISWAT. I fell in love with them in ISWAT. You can definitely feel their chemistry.

#113 VAFan

VAFan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 08:38 AM

Me would definitely pick Ariel with Joe. What do you mean by ISWAK being too romantic? do you mean to funny instead? I didn't think it was super romantic. haha I wanted it more romantic.

As for Wuzun & Ariel pairing, uh....one word: strange. I really had no feel when watching it. Not even on teh kissing scene. I was like ok, they kissed, but I have romantic or excited feel like even with Joe & Ariel's punniest kiss.

I can't say about Ariel & Mike though cause I never watched Love Contract yet. hehe I think Mike He looks strange.

#114 missmoomoo

missmoomoo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:17 AM

i agree with a lot of people here. i think joe is ariel's best match.. they were soooooo cute together in 'it started with a kiss' it was such a hilarious show too.
i have watched love contract 'cause the beginning.. was really slow so i lost interest
i watched 3 episodes of tokyo juliet but i didn't really like it.

#115 daniellove

daniellove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:44 AM

I would say Ariel suits Joe the best because I want to keep Mike for Rainie :blush

#116 nzabanal

nzabanal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:07 AM

i agree with a lot of people here. i think joe is ariel's best match.. they were soooooo cute together in 'it started with a kiss' it was such a hilarious show too.
i have watched love contract 'cause the beginning.. was really slow so i lost interest
i watched 3 episodes of tokyo juliet but i didn't really like it.

Try to watched Tokyo Juliet from start to end.. then that is the time you will value the story line.. of course others would not like some episodes because of the on and off relationships but when you watched the whole series ..you will begin to understand the rationale behind its storyline.. Actually I did watche the subtiotled english from start to bottom..that's the time I see the whole plot of the story...

#117 habukie

habukie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:58 AM

unfortunately, my feelings about the different dramas colors my thoughts about who she might be best with. i found love contract and tokyo juliet pretty boring, and still haven't finished both. so, only because i actually finished ISWAK, i'd say she looks good with joe.

#118 raNitEro

raNitEro

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:19 PM

i personally like wu zun but i think ariel and joe look better togetherin ISWAK
can't wait to see them in ISWAK 2

#119 haptnerc

haptnerc

??

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2192 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:34 PM

JOE!!!! rainie's got mike and ella has already took wu zun...lol...

it totally agree with that. Joe looks the best with Ariel. They were so good in ISWAK!! i loved their chemistry.
Wu Zun looks so much better with Ella and Mike looks the best with Rainie. :DDD

#120 pink cow

pink cow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:10 PM

I'm a big ISWAK fan, so I have to say Joe LOOKS the best with Ariel.

Though I hated Love Contract as a drama, I believe that Mike and Ariel had the best chemistry in it. :]