AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Cookies (Stephy Tang, Theresa Fu, Miki Yeung, Kary Ng)

cookies cookies-stephy tang stephy tang cookies-theresa fu theresa fu cookies-miki yeung miki yeung cookies-kary ng kary ng

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
250 replies to this topic

#1 azngurl

azngurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image

Name:Stephy
Chinese name:鄧麗欣
DOB:10/15/1983
Height:166cm
Weight:48kg
Birth place:Hong Kong
Language:Cantonese,English,Mandarin
Hobbies:singing,dancing,drawing
Favourite kind of music:pop,rock
Favourite singer:王菲
Favourite song:Beautiful One (Cardigans)
Favourite movies:Amelice、心動、我的兄弟姊妹、天使愛美麗
Favourite colours:blue,black
Favourite sports:volleyball,swimming,badminton

Name:Theresa
Chinese name:傅穎
DOB:9/22/1984
Height:167cm
Weight:43kg
Hobbies:singing,dancing
Favourite kind of music:Hip Hop、Jazz、R&B、Pop、Rock
Favourite singer:孫燕姿
Favourite colours:red,white
Favourite sport:swimming
Favourite clothing:causal & colorful wear

Name:Kary
Chinese name:吳家穎
DOB:6/9/1986
Weight:45.5kg
Language:Cantonese,English,Mandarin,French
Hobbies:singing,dancing,play basketball,play badminton
Favourite foods:sushi,chicken wings,baby food
Favourite sports:basketball,badminton,running,swimming
Favourite countries:canada,japan
Favourite clothing:hip hop style

Name:Miki
Chinese name:楊愛瑾
DOB:2/14/1985
Weight:44kg
Hobbies:singing,dancing,shopping
Favourite singers:Joey,孫燕姿
Favourite movie:流星雨
Favourite colours:white,red,yellow,orange
Favourite sport:swimming
Favourite country:japan
Favourite clothing:young,colourful

COOKIES PHOTO GALLERY

Edited by xbunnylicious, 23 November 2006 - 10:00 PM.

#2 angeltvgirl416

angeltvgirl416

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 12:02 AM

I like Teresa and Stepy from Cookies. What happen to the other five girls?

#3 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:11 AM

y did they get kicked out ? i like stephy the most i love her song with alex

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:30 AM

I still never fully understood the point of forming cookies...
The group was WAY too big.

Can someone explain to me?

#5 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:51 AM

well i just like Stephy in cookies but the other sing really great.. spec. Kary.. such a good voice she got :D... young gurls and all beauties

#6 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:27 PM

the other girls didn't really get kicked out they just split i guess. each doing their own thing kinda like mini cookies right now. though mini cookies still make music together and go to events together.

cookies started out with 9 people because the people who created the group wanted to make it like the hit japanese group morning mitsumi. though it didn't turn out too well. seriously i was not able to remember all of the group members when there were nine of them.

also there were rumors that they split b/c some of the nine girls brought home guys so iono it got crowed i guess. but just rumors nothing more than that.

#7 SueTinG

SueTinG

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:29 AM

there aren't much cookie fans here, are there? well i am!!! hehe my fav. would be tied between stephy and kary. they are both just TALENTED doing their own things. stephy can sing =) and act but there's still room for improvement. kary god she has a good voice and how she's a part of ping pung. Theresa would be my second fav. i don't know why i like her...i just do. as for Miki, she's just there for me. i've got to see her do more stuff.

#8 mystical

mystical

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:04 AM

Well i din know bout tis group until i watched AH.....I liked theresa at first...thought she is quite pretty...but now i think stephy is cuter...and she has a better voice....

#9 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 01:14 PM

News

Cookies attended a Radio Hong Kong event, Thursday September 30, 2004 Hong Kong

Cookies yesterday attended a Radio Hong Kong event. Stephy had to leave early for a wedding gown photo shoot. When asked whether she could use pads, she said, "The gown itself has pads if I pad anymore I will be spilling over." Miki's rumored boyfriend Tsui Tin Yau revealed that she was dined with him, but she said, "I am not denying it, but I just don't want to talk about it." Theresa revealed that when she went to the beach to enjoy the moonlight with her family on Mid Autumn Festival and a cockaroach landed on her. She screamed, "Siu Keung entangles me, Siu Keung loves me!"

http://www.geocities...038/040929.html

#10 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:15 PM

i like stephy the most.. then kary/miki.... theresa doesnt interest me much...

i like kary and miki the most, and also stephy cause she is cool. the songs r nice to listen to

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:00 AM

anybody have info/pics of the old cookie girl Helena? (when cookies were 9+ gilrs)

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 03:21 AM

no way AS famous as Twins... onli Stephy and Theresa get promoted a lot in ads n lyk.. oder stuff... Kary n Miki r lyk... not that much promoted... But kary has PiNg PunG now so... dno... but stephy n theresa r in heapz of stuff now... lyk mags n Movies...

#13 nukerc

nukerc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2046 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 05:38 AM

Were they supposed to be 11girls in Cookies ? how come it's 4girls now? I know this has been a while but I never knew why and what happen ... the others girls left the music industry and these 4 stayed ?!?!?! can someone explained to me ? :noclue

I did loved the 11 Girls Cookies but being 4 girls for the past few years ... didnt like them much after but now their OK! ~ What happen actually ? LOL

Actually original Cookies was it 11 Girls or more ? LOL .. too much I forgot :lol?:

Edited by nukerc, 02 October 2004 - 05:39 AM.

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:55 AM

uh..cookies? werent they 7 before? lolz they became "mini cookies" i think itz because of low budget lol, or maybe not enough money to split for each member ahah.
The remainings are : stephie,kary,theresa and the last one i forgot her name lol
actually dont you think that 4 signers are better than 7? sometimes you dont even know whos signing in the middle of a song. ^_^'

#15 deftor

deftor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:09 PM

yeah, there were 9..and the remaining ones are stephy, teresa, kary, and miki.

#16 Kit924

Kit924

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:15 PM

there were originally 9...(and from what i HEARD...) They cut down to 4 because they think it'll help with their popularity, and originally there were supposed to be newer members added, but i dunno what happened to that thought. So right now there is 4... (and personally i think the reports are true that Kary is going to leave...)

#17 dreamster

dreamster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:55 AM

yh...four's less confusing. Btw, did stephy and theresa act in aqua heroes?

#18 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6170 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 05:15 AM

yh...four's less confusing. Btw, did stephy and theresa act in aqua heroes?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, Stephy and Theresa both starred in AquaHeroes
Stephy as Bobo's good friend
Theresa as the 'bad' girl in the start, but ended up being good and friends with Bobo and them

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:21 PM

Apparently there were 9 cookies members before. Then after 3 EPs they were cut down to 4. Stephy and Theresa was tipped to stay, the other 2 being Miki and Kary. If you are interested, check out the bang called "Ping Pung". It features kary from cookies as their lead singer. blush

#20 aznbaybii

aznbaybii

*YEAH BABY!!!*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 04 October 2004 - 01:34 PM

cookies hav gud voices.....luv der songz....i lyk stephy da most because i kno her da most but i reckon miki is da kewtest der....and thersa is da preddiest along wif stephy ^^

#21 woozip

woozip

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:41 AM

i like Theresa the most.

WOW!! they are so young. Miki is only 1 year older than me and she looks much prettier and maturier than i am.

#22 fatso14

fatso14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:18 AM

hmm frend obsessed wit cookies one bad word out dem and she kills u and i mean kill u... in my opinon cookies arent dat bad neither are they really gud no offence dere like just in btn and dey don't hab much fans... cookies i guess stephy is de best outa all of dem i rckon my frend loves theresa no offence theresa don't hab much of a voice although she is quite pwetti i don't like stephy got great voice and luks great in my opinon and no offence to anyone you fink im trying to offend

#23 rptw

rptw

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:24 AM

WAH omg i can't belive no pics in this thread...stephy is the best and ma frnd loves her too, she goes to this site all the time but i forgot it, maybe later i will post

#24 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:44 PM

I like Theresa the most ^__^

anyway, love their new song Wonderful Life <== is there any their new song ????

#25 Aznkappa

Aznkappa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

stephy and theresa were great in the tvb show "Aqua heroes" .. jsut gotta love em..

#26 candy.rain

candy.rain

Shazz

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2017 posts

Posted 16 October 2004 - 02:47 PM

WAH omg i can't belive no pics in this thread...stephy is the best and ma frnd loves her too, she goes to this site all the time but i forgot it, maybe later i will post

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we have pix here > http://asianfanatics...s.php?album=122

and i love stephy the best ^^ shes so preddyfools..heres a pic of her :D

#27 babiegirl214

babiegirl214

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:49 PM

Ya I afree, Stephy and Kary's voice are the best. I personally like Stephy the best because she's cute and I love her songs with Alex Fong.

#28 amezames

amezames

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 11:19 PM

i started to like miki more after split second, i think she did a great job, but my favorite is still stephy! all of thme hav been in a series except kary! and I cant wait to see the movie ... *teem sze sze* with stephy and kary! looks good!

#29 acel

acel

^_^ little lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:19 PM

I like Stephy the most in Cookies...She's beautiful...Stephy and Theresa are the main two in Cookies...I love the movie they acted with Edison..nine girls and one ghost...it's kinda funny..

#30 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 12:36 PM

hmm they don't do anything for me, i don't like the way they look, they all seem too short, skinny and flat, not enough change after puberty considering their ages...

#31 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 06:05 AM

weren't there alot more girls in teh group? when i first saw them in a quest appearance in a tvb series there were like 9 of them or so.

#32 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 11:54 AM

i think mini cookies is awesome, considering i forgot the rest of the cookies' names... hahhaa~ but Theresa and Stephy were awesome in Aqua Heroes... I love Kary's style :D

#33 AutumnTears

AutumnTears

. x3 yoo .

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1796 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 05:59 PM

Alex and Stephy Pics -

Posted Image Posted Image

Credits to Priscilla

#34 atomic_piyo

atomic_piyo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:45 AM

i heard that cookies is gonna split up again and there won't be any more cookies. i think it said that kary is going to ping pung, stephy is going to have her career in movies, miki is going to do series and theresa is doing commercials.

#35 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 06:31 PM

omg! they split again! up to now i still dono who r which....but i do like their songs! some of their songs r quite good! don't want them to split!!

#36 zxc

zxc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 07:56 AM

i like stephy the most and then theresa. i think stephy looks really cute with alex fong.

#37 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

whats happened to the rest of the cookies? well stephy is probably the most succesful one oh and theresa...

#38 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 08:48 AM

Cuuuuuuuuute. They even listed their weight :shock That's something you won't see a lot of female artists doing lol. :loool:

I'm tempted to go grab some of their music... what kind of music is it? Is it r&b-ish, jangly-pop, what?

#39 moon

moon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 05:28 PM

i love stephy very much she can sing very well in the group.. i love the song she sing with alex fong

#40 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 08:14 PM

pix of stephy and alex are very cute!!!
Cookies were so funny in " 9 girls and a ghost" did anyone see this movie??? to me they are all very pretty