nanshi

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 01:14 AM

Welcome to part 2 of the DBSG thread.
Part one can be found here.

ANNOUNCEMENT! mod moment and all ...

DBSK part 2 (the thread you're all currently reading) has been in business for about four months. Back when the thread first started and was !EXPLODING! the mod crew took a careful examination of our 1000+ posts rule and decided to revise it.

The NEW RULE is that a thread must reach 2000+ posts AND been active and open for at least two months. Well, this thread is pretty much over 2000 posts and has definitely been open for two months. So anyone who has checked out the old thred -- or was there when it closed -- knows the drill.

We need a new DBSK topicstart (aka: first post). It should be similar to the first post in this one (I actually spent a lot of time making the first post here with the pictures and the thumbnails and such). But, of course, I won't be making it unless it is completely necessary! It's an honor to create the topicstart and should involve the input of all the members who wish to help out. Mod crews generally suggests that people post up things that they'd like to see -- or feel should go -- in the new topicstart and sometimes topic members also nominate a person to create the new topicstart (but don't feel pressured to nominate a person). Once it's all ready to go... you can PM me (or any other mod of your choice) the topicstart, I'll review it... and if it's a go: you can put it up! Or I'll just put up a new topicstart...

Simple, ne?

/ends mod moment.

Spoiler

Edited by nanshi, 06 May 2008 - 02:27 PM.

#2 ~YingLing~

~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3079 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:17 AM

goody...the new thread is set up. :D hehe...if only those pictures up there are of when they debuted to their most recent picture. is it possible to change that? just to show how much they have grown.

a clip of their random stuff. Click on Me

i still can't believe that junsu is the shortest among them. but it doesn't show when they are having any group photoshoots or when they stand together. :)

#3 Lucky_Doraemon

Lucky_Doraemon

Back to reality...T_T

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:24 AM

Here are some of the most recent posts in the last thread just to help get this thread started:

061104 TVXQ STARWATCH eng sub
061104 TVXQ STARWATCH Part 2
061104 TVXQ STARWATCH Part 3

haha JaeHo ~ that was hilarious hehe JJ wanted that watch that sparkles

°o.ORejected♥LemonO.o°: i have balloons! http://www.sendspace.com/file/zytq0c

Can someone upload songs 'Red sun' and 'Balloons' for me plz? :blush

go back a page and you'll see that Red Sun was uploaded......

Oh no...they're gonna close this thread while I've just joined :down
Hope sth new will be better :noclue

OH yeah .. I finished watching Dong An CLub. The show with 5 members & it's about health, I think
Lolz.. Can't understand a word.. I nees sub T___T

Some caps for Jae-Ho fans :lmao:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

You see? What they're doing behind Yoochun's back :loool:
It's when Yoosu got the wrong answer & JaeHo won lol clapclap

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/vcass/jejqa

DBSK - 061112 MBC Young Club.asf 633Mb

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/vcass/nqjqa
061112 SBS - X-MAN ( U-Know & Micky ).asf 334Mb

X-man with Yunho & Yoochun.. Although the CD version is already out
I prefer the MQ version :wasntme

Please bear in mind to stay on topic when posting and make each post worthwhile rather than just saying "thanx".
:)

Edited by Lucky_Doraemon, 13 November 2006 - 03:26 AM.

#4 Lynna

Lynna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:25 AM

*jumps & dances*

The new thread is up !!

i have the high quality of BALLOONS MV .
anyone interested in dowloading it? i'll upload for you if you want .
=D

btw, i like how this new tread is started like this . organized . :thumbsup

Edited by Lynna, 13 November 2006 - 03:31 AM.

#5 Shortyyy126

Shortyyy126

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:05 AM

Here are some Miss You pictures.. hmm not sure if they have been posted, but it doesn't hurt to see them again. =)

Miss you.. CUTIE versions. ;D

http://img152.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img152/3412/dbskmissyoucutezw7.jpg
http://img152.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img152/862/dbskmissyoucute2at7.jpg
http://img88.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img88/7278/dbskmissyoucute3yn2.jpg
^ awww what dorks. ;D

credits: 3asian + jenkim + Cyxion Forums

#6 julimonkichi

julimonkichi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:12 AM

OMG IM SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!
its so stupid...
if u buy 'O' in dvd version in hong kong u get a poster with it for FREE... but if u buy it on yesasia... u have to pay for the poster separately... its like another 15 australia dollars or something... that is so dumb... i can understand if they just charge u a bit extra for posting it to you (since its a poster) but making u buy it separately!!??? bleh bleh bleh -_____-;;;
im not going back to hong kong any time soon... so if i buy it, its got to be on yesasia... is this yesasia's fault or the record company taking advantage of us fans??? gaaaaaaaaaah.....

alamie: thnx 4 the pics… they are so cute!!!!!!!!! omgsh ive been so high ever since balloons mv…!!!!!!!!!

~YingLing~: omg… jaeho (referring 2 youtube link) ahaha yunho singing ‘I love u' 2 jaejoong!!!!!! awwwwwwww… and jaejoong keeps slapping yunho on the thigh… don't get me wrong girls im not saying they're gay… but if there ever was a gay couple they'd be the cutest!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

bella_mygga_insek: exactly!!!! who cares about whatever plastic surgery they did… they look super hot and cute… and are such good singers, and dancers and actors…. i'll love them anyway~!!!!!!!!!! kekeke xD

btw… originally my thoughts were: 'wats happening to the thread?????????? CLOSE IT DOWN???!!! WHAT??!!!' but now they have a new one... im okay *breathes* haha... i don't think i can live without u girls and the forum... sharing our love for our boys... :iloveyou:

*jumps & dances*

The new thread is up !!

i have the high quality of BALLOONS MV .
anyone interested in dowloading it? i'll upload for you if you want .
=D
btw, i like how this new tread is started like this . organized . :thumbsup

YES PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE UPLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgsh u kind kind soul!! thanx in advance =] haha

#7 riiLax

riiLax

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:15 AM

°o.ORejected♥LemonO.o°
Because the admins are going to close down ALL threads dat have over 1000 posts, we're starting a new thread just in case our old thread gets closed down. Yes yes, all our efforts would be closed down!!! ); ahhh well, lets make dis thread as special (;

#8 DBSK4LYFE

DBSK4LYFE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:16 AM

HUH? There's a new thread??? ...heh.I didn't know that.. but I think its better for a new thread, 'cause the old one was getting too cluttered with everybody posting every few seconds...

i agree... it felt kinda hectic at times... but im pretty sure this thread is gonna go just as fast... maybe even faster... but its kinda sad cuz its not like THE original thread... but at least now i can start reading from page 1 and not page 200 xD

anyways...

i have a question... not sure if its a stupid question or not... and i apologize if it is.... but has DBSK ever performed in the states before? if so... where? if not... will they ever?

#9 riiLax

riiLax

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:28 AM

i agree... it felt kinda hectic at times... but im pretty sure this thread is gonna go just as fast... maybe even faster... but its kinda sad cuz its not like THE original thread... but at least now i can start reading from page 1 and not page 200 xD

anyways...

i have a question... not sure if its a stupid question or not... and i apologize if it is.... but has DBSK ever performed in the states before? if so... where? if not... will they ever?

The answer is YES they have... it was in LA lol.. YouTube actually has the clip of them preforming "Triangle" in LA..
I found dis..
Short clip - LA
Longer version - LA trip
Last one :DD

Bonus::
DBSK in DisneyLand!!!

EDIT EDIT
Introducing... DBSK's history of Helium moments!!!
First up... Xiah Junsu!!!

Second is.. Kim JaeJoong!!!

Third is.. Yunho U-know!!

Lets have a poll :yeah :yeah
- for whoever's the best
reply in ur post to nominate!!!
#1 Xiah Junsu
#2 Kim JaeJoong
#3 Yunho U-know

*poll ends in one week, i will tally (; the winner will get a whole load of pictures of them posted by me.. or if u want, YOU!

Edited by riiLax, 13 November 2006 - 04:39 AM.

#10 nic0lee

nic0lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:32 AM

I dont get y there is a pt.2 thread?..
wat happened to the other one?

The admin is closing down the old thread and placing it in their archives because they have decided that all threads with over a 1000 posts are too long and will be shut down. The old thread is accessible from the link right on top (Post #1).

Does anybody happen to have the Korean version of the O MV? I want the MV...if anybody happens to have it,could you put the link here?Thank you so much...I asked this before in the old thread, but its already been placed in the archive,so yeah ^^

#11 4zn_pride

4zn_pride

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:42 AM

i got to admit, the other thread was getting too long LOL
Posted Image
don't take that i made it!!!

#12 riiLax

riiLax

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:42 AM

Just in case if anyone has missed what i've posted,

- for whoever's the best ;pp [[just for fun, lets see how many fans there are for each of 3 members :D]]

#1 Xiah Junsu

#2 Kim JaeJoong

#3 Yunho U-know

*poll ends in one week [[approximately, Nov.20th]] , i will tally (; the winner will get a whole load of pictures of them posted by me.. or if u want, YOU!

GUD LUCK!!!

P.S. i forgot, u may onli vote TWICE for the poll, so if ur voting for Junsu 2 times at the same time, pls tell me u wanna vote TWICE, then ur no longer allowed to vote (; Voting begins now ^^

Edited by riiLax, 13 November 2006 - 04:46 AM.

#13 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3995 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:46 AM

WATCH
New XMAN Epi #2 [Chinese Subbed]

So sorry, I can't find the English subbed vers :crying:

Edited by love*knots, 13 November 2006 - 04:49 AM.

#14 nic0lee

nic0lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 04:51 AM

julimonkichi: Its not the recording companies fault,I think,because they would have given the poster together with the CD as they have in other countries,but I think the reason why yesasia is pricing it differently could be because they have to ship it to other countries and all, and it takes some time, plus there's the tax and stuff...so I don't think they would put it together (they want to get more profit,basically). Oh yeah...about your mobile themes...are you going to put up the thread anytime soon?Or is it up already? I'm having trouble...the file when sent to my phone, doesn't come in a theme file,but it comes in .jpg form,so its a picture instead. I'm confused -_-

#15 cutelilbear09

cutelilbear09

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:03 AM

- for whoever's the best ;pp [[just for fun, lets see how many fans there are for each of 3 members :D]]

#1 Xiah Junsu

#2 Kim JaeJoong

#3 Yunho U-know

*poll ends in one week [[approximately, Nov.20th]] , i will tally (; the winner will get a whole load of pictures of them posted by me.. or if u want, YOU!

GUD LUCK!!!

P.S. i forgot, u may onli vote TWICE for the poll, so if ur voting for Junsu 2 times at the same time, pls tell me u wanna vote TWICE, then ur no longer allowed to vote (; Voting begins now ^^

1=hero jaejoong (his voice sounds so cuuute and when he said "bay-bae" i couldn't help but laugh!! haha)
2=uknow yunho (his voice sounds so manly even tho he inhaled the helium gas..so kawaii!!)
3=xiah junsu (his voice is absolutely adorable!!!! love it!!)

Edited by cutelilbear09, 13 November 2006 - 05:04 AM.

#16 sugarball

sugarball

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:43 AM

Here's what I think of the helium voices.

#1 - JAEJOONG! yeah his bay-bae was just too adorable.
#2 - XIAH JUNSU! i think his voice is cute enough without the helium actually. even more so with the helium!
#3 - YUNHO! I prefered the one where he sang somebody to love. the one in the clip given sounded a lil bit manly.

#17 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:44 AM

Hey,
I tried uploading the balloons mv into my phone, but it doesnt support .wmr format. can anyone help? is there another format i can use? thanks

#18 TiNGxx2

TiNGxx2

ilovejunsu.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:13 AM

Helium Moments Poll
o1. Junsu
o2. Jaejoong
o3. Yunho

It's weird....a new thread. But atleast you don't have so many people posting non stop...But I have the feeling it'll soon start...

Can someone upload Red Sun? ^_^' I don't seem to have this song yet....
If some could, Thanks! :]

NVM!

Edited by TiNGxx2, 13 November 2006 - 06:24 AM.

#19 Nina_Sakura

Nina_Sakura

Yunho ish love <333

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1426 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:15 AM

...我爱你...

Wow, a new DBSK thread! :D
Anywayz...

1. JaeJoong - His bye bay was so goddamn cute!!!
2. Junsu - His laugh! Oh his laugh! xDDD
3. Yunho - The clip was too short T_T But it was still cute!

...你爱我...

#20 blu3~cloud

blu3~cloud

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:15 AM

hehe the 'Red sun' link doesnt work :blush
I dont get y there is a pt.2 thread?..
wat happened to the other one?

Here's your request!!!
Enjoy it....
Red Sun - SMTown

#21 nic0lee

nic0lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:16 AM

Helium Voice Poll ( Okay,this came out wrong)

1: Jae Joong - His voice was so adorable I almost died. Did you hear the way he said bye-bye? It was like bay-bae. :iloveyou: *squeal*
2: Xiah - His voice was SOOO kiddy!!!
3: Yunho - It was a tough choice between his and Xiah's...because, they sounded adorable! ( All three did) But Yunho's was slightly lower sounding, and his was too short to really hear. He only sang a short verse...and said a sentence...

#22 TiNGxx2

TiNGxx2

ilovejunsu.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:23 AM

blu3~cloud: Thank you for thee link for Red Sun. [:

nic0lee:I think Jaejoong said, Baby...but it came out as Bay-Bae.
lols He did the same thing thing at the that one radiostation too!

Edited by TiNGxx2, 13 November 2006 - 06:25 AM.

#23 haoyanxiah

haoyanxiah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:25 AM

Helium Moments Poll
o1. Junsu
o2. Yunho
o3. Jaejoong

....Balloons MV is so funny n cute..my sheep Junsu :iloveyou:

#24 Naro

Naro

Joongie Luv

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:28 AM

Junsu's fans will probably gag me for dis but no one can beat Joongie in the helium department...the guy is a pro...he sounds mega cute...Junsu sounds cute too but :tricky:...i've got tons of those moments wit me to prove it :lmao:

Anyhoo, first page...extremely sad but am kinda excited too...we'll be startin a new dongbang chapter...the story has just begun :thumbsup

If anyone wants to d/l Miss You+O live perf @ M-ON (LQ), PM me :thumbsup

shorty vicky: Love the cutie miss you pixxies clapclap ...i tink we shud ask da admin to use dat post u provided as the first one Joongie's new thread :thumbsup

#25 ~YingLing~

~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3079 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:44 AM

nic0lee: here you go...the link to download O MV.
O MV

okay just to clear things up. you can visit the old thread again. it's up at the first post. so don't worry. :) secondly, the admin has to close down all the topics/threads with more than 1000 posts. and obviously Dong Bang Shin Gi's thread is way over the 1000-posts mark. clap for all of us in here.

shorty vicky: wow...those are really unseen photos of Miss You. it's from their Miss You single, right? sorry for asking a stupid question.

julimonkichi: haha...yeah jaejoong keeps on tapping yunho's thigh. like he can't get enough of yunho's thigh. lol...:lmao:

naro: i don't know about other junsu lovers but i personally felt that junsu definitely needs to learn more on how to make a perfect helium voice. haha...:D

riilax: a poll huh? i will check that out later. :)

#26 nic0lee

nic0lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:49 AM

Naro: Yeah! I totally agree! I will risk saying this before all the Junsu fans come and murder me in my sleep. Jae Joong is ADORABLE with balloons! Its like, on almost every radio show I see him on, he's with a balloon, playing with the helium. Its like, practiced to perfection. Then again, the two of us are bias because Jae Joong is hot. But what the heck, the rest of them are too ^^ :iloveyou:

~YingLing~:...my case is closed. ...Jae Joong can't get enough of Yunho's thigh...that sounded so...uhm...pervy-like....not you, but...GAH! I'm traumatized! Not by your words, but by Jae Joong's actions! And, NO my secret fantasy is NOT something to do with JJ doing that to me ( Damn, I wish he did -- I did NOT just say that out loud) but its got something to do with silk, balloons, soft toys...and ...*censored* Unmentionable stuff.

#27 ~YingLing~

~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3079 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:57 AM

okay i am back for the Helium moments poll.

1.junsu
he might not be as great as jaejoong in the helium voice but he sure has the cutest expression when he inhaled the helium and starts speaking. c-u-t-e
2.jaejoong
yeah, i will have to admit that jaejoong is the best in the helium voice but his expressions are just not as adorable as junsu. (don't beat me up for this. it's only my opinion) :)
3.yunho
haha...appreciate his effort to sound cute after he helium-ated his voice. but it still sounds manly. lol...:D

#28 chili_chick

chili_chick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:01 AM

#1 Xiah Junsu

#2 Kim JaeJoong

#3 Yunho U-know

GUD LUCK!!!

Awwww...they were all so CUTE!!! I want to vote for all of them :thumbsup but I can't :(
I don't know who to vote for. Xiah's was really cute. My favourite member is Jaejoong though. I also liked Uknow's. I'm gonna vote for #1 Xiah Junsu and #2 Hero Jaejoong. :yeah

#29 Naro

Naro

Joongie Luv

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:05 AM

nic0lee: yea...no doubt am always bias towards Joongie but seriously, no one can deny dat he's totally a helium pro...i call him mr.helium :hug

YingLing: Junsu shud take some tips from the helium master Joongie :lmao: ...he sounds cute but still havent reached Joongie's level :lol?:

>>>click here<<<

If this aint cuteness, then i dont know wat is :noclue

#30 chryz

chryz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:07 AM

ey, der lucky doraemon!!! Where can we watch Dong An Club? Is that another tv show in Korea? are the boys in it?

Can we find it in youtube??

Thanks

#31 Forever_Charmed

Forever_Charmed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:07 AM

Kewl! a new thread :D, i thought it was kinda weird when i went to the old one (cos i bookmarked the DBSK page) and it said "Archive" but i'm excited about the new thread!!

julimonkichi - I bought my 'O' album from Yesasia...i didn't know you had to pay for it seperately...it didn't say so :wacko:...no the old thread isn't closing down...it will be there, but you just can't post it cos it had so much pages/posts.

riiLax - It's hard to decide....o.k i vote Junsu, Jaejoong and Yunho. :D

I've just found Xiah and Jang Riin's MV for Timeless (not sure if posted) but here's the links...there's 2 parts to it. The start of it's kinda gross...so you better finish eating what you're eating :D The MV's pretty sad though!

Timeless Pt 1

Timeless Pt 2

#32 chili_chick

chili_chick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:12 AM

rejectedlemon: SM Town - Red Sun.mp3

chilli_chick: wait a sec...uploading for u now :)Tohoshinki - Sky.mp3

i am on uploading spree haha...

i have posted this a few posts up..for those who are lazy to browse up:
credits properly pls. all upped by me.

ichigoheaven: the lyrics you wanted--> You're my miracle, the story has just begun, on and on

Spoiler

loveknots: YOOSU!!!
thanks for posting the pics!!

anyone who wants 'Timeless' piano score, pm me. i'll upload for you all. :)

welcome to all newbies which i have missed!!

btw, is there a remix version of asu wa kuru kara? i've just heard it being played on my local radio station...i was kinda shock when i heard it...
and the DJ said it's from their Sky single..hmm..i don't remember there's that song in the single..

i am still going crazy about their balloons mv..*repeat mode* :lol:

zyloh89:
Thank you very much for uploading Sky for me!!! clapclap :D Oh, and can you upload the 'Timeless' piano score please. Thanks so much!

Edited by chili_chick, 13 November 2006 - 07:19 AM.

#33 bokki

bokki

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2784 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:18 AM

woah part 2!!! DBSK thread must be doing good!!!!

not sure if this has been posted in the previous thread but its DBSK new song in their repackaged album...heard xiah composed it...its good xD its called White Lies

http://www.megauploa.../cn/?d=WSZUN9SX

Credits to TVXQFamilyCN & ChocoMilo@Cyxion & BWW2 Forums

#34 swtstar_

swtstar_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

:yeah new thread yay !!
QUICKLY
before run off to school *GONNA BE LATE XD*
this is from their "O" dvd
uknow talks about xiah
yoochun about changminjunsu about joongie
joongie about mickey
cutie changmin about yunho

*dashes of to school*

#35 crazii_azn

crazii_azn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:35 AM

Helium Moments :::
#1 - Jaejoong ( it was either jj or junsu but i went wit jj cos it jus sounds a bit more kute)
#2 - Junsu ( wat he said was funii xP & he sounds so kute)
#3 - Yunho ( kute. especially wen he sang "hug" xD)

#36 nicapanver90

nicapanver90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 08:54 AM

wow, new thread new thread. really love this ban so much.
their new MV balloons is so cute, they were some cute animals, is it a gift for Christmas Day? i think so 'cause the color, the music showed the day of Christmas. Right?

#37 Naro

Naro

Joongie Luv

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:29 AM

Guess Who...?!

Posted Image

One of dis days am gna eat him up :lmao: ...his cuteness is killin me :pleh

Edited by Naro, 13 November 2006 - 09:31 AM.

#38 is4bel

is4bel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:41 AM

Helium Moments:
Of course #1 is JaeJoong! Nobody can beat him :D
#2: Junsu (There's only a slight change in his voice when he inhaled the helium. Maybe cos his voice already sounds special enough? :slant No offense!!!)
#3: Yunho

#39 sweetiegenie

sweetiegenie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:56 AM

The rating for funniest helium voice i'd say would be..JaeJoong. Junsu. then Yunho. (i really wanted to hear all of them with helium voices *ahem* Changmin. Micky.) heheh still funny tho. (yah i also think Junsu's voice is adorable the way it is too.)

hehehe. Does anyone have the helium moments? can someone please upload them on Filesend/megarupload for me? please? ^_^'

^_^' also can anyone please. please. onegai upload: Junsu singing "Na Hangsang Keudaereul" (I Always...)??? PLEASE!!!!
http://www.youtube.c...4...ted&search=

(this is a video of it) ^_^'

Edited by love*knots, 13 November 2006 - 10:23 AM.

#40 nic0lee

nic0lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:57 AM

Naro: OMG! Is that JJ with cut tissue over his face! I used to do that when I was younger! KYA! He's SO adorable -- I can bet you somebody's already eaten him up. Uh. That didn't come out quite right again. My goodness,... somebody's got to teach the boy how to cut tissue properly. That doesn't even resemble a face. He should go for art lessons ^^

I will ask this one more time ( I shall bug everybody, so, sorry in advance ) DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE KOREAN VERSION OF O.JUNG.BAN.HUB ???? I have asked this more than 5 times. Sorry, guys, but I seriously NEED that! T_T

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users