Chinese name: 廖碧兒
Birthday: January 6, 1979
Birthplace: Prince Rupert, British Columbia
Height: 5'7''
Entered Entertainment Industry: 2001

Videos
Bernice in Raymond's "Finding You in Loving Memory" MV
Berray duet 明明白白我的心
Raymond Reveals that he 明明白白 Bernice 的心 (understands her heart!)
Berray Duet 一起走過的日子
An ADORABLE Berray interview

Series
Survivor's Law (2003): As FRIENDS, but had UNDENIABLE chemistry

NOTE TO TVB, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR OUR BERRAY PAIRING

Edited by themissingpiece, 06 July 2008 - 05:07 AM.

#2 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 05:24 AM

Me Three .. Even Though There Aren't Much Bernice & Raymond Fans ... I'll Still Love Them .. Am Still Currently Watching Survivor's Law .. All The Couples Is Cute So Far .. ( Raymond & Myolie . Raymond & Bernice . Sammul & Myolie . Sammul & Bernice ) . Yup .. If People Did't Notice Raymond Got The Most News And Article With Bernice ( I Belevie ) Like Celebrating Something Or Playing Games And Singing ( Or So On ) . Ray And Bernice Is A Really Cute Couple .. ( I Seriously Need To Finish Their Serie Together ) Anyways .. Lol .. I Still Like Bernice With Moses Best ( While Bernice And Kenneth Is Also Cute )

#3 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 01:40 AM

phew...i started getting scared because there were no posts for this topic for a while. I was like, could it possible that there are NO other Bernice/Ray fans. I am really surprised that TVB has yet to pair them up together, I mean they are both promoted ...weird..and now share the same manager?? Hopefully we get a series soon!!!

TR_AN, ur watching Survivor's Law now??? yeah..i loved how all the couples worked in the square..!! You must finish the series.

Bernice has mostly been paired with the older actors since her time at TVB, no?? maybe it's cuz she looks more mature...? She has been paired with Steven (x2 - upcoming), Frankie, Moses. the younger ones: Kenneth, Sammul, Bosco.

#4 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:50 AM

I just saw the drunking scene .. in which they slept in the same room [ when you mention up there about Bernice changed without Raymond even noticing ] it was so hilarious . It was smart of TVB to make scenes like that . Cause it was so funny and a bit cute .. the conversation on the bus was funny . how raymond use bernice [ pink towels ] .. and I also thought it was funny how Bernice was trying to explain at first but Raymond did't actually say anything but just laugh it off .. and then regret it when he heard Myolie talking about giving her a wedding invitations as well .

Another cute scene for me was Bernice giving Raymond a piggy back ride .. it was so cool how her character always seem to be scare but turn all karate when Raymond was in trouble ...

Another thing I have to mention for what I seen so far .. I just love it when Bernice call Raymond 's Character name [ Bun Bun instead of Ben ] I thought it sounded really cute . Don't you think so ?

Raymond look so cute and sweet in this serie ... with the helping friends and knitting that one purse for Myolie ..
Bernice looks kinda weird .. maybe because am not used to seeing her in glasses .. and hair tied up all the time . Don't you think after when she wake up and get on the bus .. the way she did't tied her hair up looks prettier ?
Sammul looks cute as always .. but seem a bit cocky .. even though I don't like his character [ I enjoyed the chemistry he share with Bernice ]
Myolie looks cute at part but i still prefer her with long hair [ she just look so stunning with it ]

[ I know I know ... am at like the begining of the serie ] but I'm hoping to see more .. since am watching more than one serie at a time I don't have much time and focus .. if have time . can you tell me more spoiler ? like who end up with who ? am quite positive that Rayolie is going to end up together .. and I also heard about how Sammual going to go to jail ? why ? so did he like Bernice at the end anyways ?

#5 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:54 AM

TR_AN - well lol sammul doesnt go to jail and yes he does like bernice!

anyways guys i've posted many BERRAY pictures in bernice's forum, if you want to go and check it out go for it!

BERRAY they are a package with hotness and cuteness. i adore this couple very much and TVB should let them act together!

BERRAY forever!

#6 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:55 AM

TR_AN, I know there were so many cute scenes of Bernice & Ray in SL and they weren't even a couple. Yeah Ray is really cute in the series with his glasses...and Bernice well we all know how pretty she is, but she's going for the nerdy look in there so that's why the hair and all. I LOVE Jessica calling Ben "Bun Bun" ...SOO CUTE!!! i loved it when he was helping her prep for the case and she called him that..and myo heard it ..and thought there was something go on.

hehe pinky_ ..should that be the new nickname for Bernice & Ray?? Berray??? makes me think of berrys. YES, THEY REALLY ARE HOT and CUTE when they want to be. Cute = in SL, HOT = in real life like all dressed up and stuff! do you mind posting the pics of Berray here, trying to keep this thread alive!

#7 thehay1

thehay1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:15 AM

ive never really thought of them as a couple.. but now that you mention.. its possible.. they could match together.. i like both of them as individuals.. so i gues it wouldnt hurt to see them together? i saw them in survivors law but i never realised that it was actualli bernice liu.. haha.. she looks really different now.. but what is it that brought them together? was it that article at some TVB function where raymond and bernice were together and bumped into moses?

#8 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:45 PM

OMG. I must be the largest BERRAY (they're called Berray now, right? I've always called them RB, LOL) in history... I was a fan ever since I started watching Survivor's Law (and that was quite a long time ago lol) But anyways, I've always thought Ben and Jessica should have ended up together. I mean, I wasn't a Berray fan at the time and I was crossing my fingers for a Berray ending. Although I knew it would be a Rayolie and SB pairing, it's just the way how the series puts it makes the whole ending of it seems crappy.

1) Ben and Jessica were great friends. Like what you guys said before, Jessica calls Ben "Bun Bun" while Ling Ling just calls him "Ben." <_<

2) They SUPPORT EACH OTHER. When Jessica discovered that Vincent actually likes Ling Ling, it was Ben who cheered her up. Plus, it was also ONLY Ben who knows Jessica has a crush on Vincent. But did Jessica know Ben likes Ling Ling? I forgot lol

3) Cute scenes of course. :) Like you guys mentioned they spent the night together! LOL. Used the same toothbrush. :lol:

4) The Christmas night when Jessica saw Vincent with Ling Ling. Ben was there first. OMG it's funny but I knew something would happen between the two that night. It was so adorable how much Ben was trying to cheer Jessica up by singing (despite his horrible skill at it) and they also DANCED together! SO SWEET!

I can just go on and on and on about Ben and Jessica in Survivor's Law but yeah. lol.

And Raymond and Bernice were also paired together at the TVB anniversary!

Posted Image

OMG. :love:

Last year, I got pretty mad that Raymond and Bernice weren't paired together, but this year... hahaha I'm so hyper right now.

#9 calixa

calixa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:28 AM

They're so frikkin cute together; you're right, it should have been a Ben/Jessica ending. I loved the scene where they're drunk and he sleeps on the floor of her bedroom - cutest thing EVER. I dont even know man... I just started loving them all of a sudden, ever since those Halloween pics and the lightning ceremony :D

#10 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:04 AM

BERRAY FANS!!! WOOT WOOT....come we gotta beat the other threads!!!!!!....i love berray^^.....they are so freaking cute together!!!!!...hope tvb with put them together in a series sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

#11 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:09 AM

BERRAY FANS!!! WOOT WOOT....come we gotta beat the other threads!!!!!!....i love berray^^.....they are so freaking cute together!!!!!...hope tvb with put them together in a series sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

I absolutely agree! I was actually anticipating for a Berray series ever since after I saw SL! They were so cute! :iloveyou:

Since Berray are having so many functions together lately, and plus they were also very "close" at the TVB Lightening Ceremony as well as the Award Night, it's free promotion for Berray, and possibly they will series together. This time, I'm sure. :dance

Berray need a series together, badly.

#12 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:07 AM

BERRAY FEVER!!!!

SO HAPPY THEY GOT PAIRED FOR ANNIVERSARY!!!

but i actually DON'T like Bernice's dress this time. she looked great last year but IMO, not so much this year (maybe cuz she knows that she won't win anything? don't get me started on how Linda can win before Bernice). But Ray looks HOT!!! I think if Bernice wore last year's dress + Ray's look this year..THEY WOULD BE SO HOT THAT WE WOULD BE CRYING! I think that they looked more matching in their black/white outfits for the lightinig ceremony. Loved that pic of Ray whispering in Bernice's ear!

I really hope they get paired next year, because well Bernice is winning NEXT YEAR...well unless TVB...gah i hate them...

Is it me or does Bernice LOOK TALLER THAN RAY in the pics?? OMG, is there video of them walking down the red carpet???

But all this recent pairings of Berray does point to a collaboration soon!!! So much news of them now!

Let's keep this thread alive!!!

#13 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

GUYS!!!!! CALM DOWN! WE ALL CAUGTH HIGH FEVERcalled "BERRAY"!

i noe how fcuken damn cute are they!!!!! they walk the red carpet together arms in arms! :iloveyou:
oh my lord! i really want to see that! =D

#14 Waking Dreams

Waking Dreams

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:04 PM

awe they look so cute together...BERRAY :iloveyou: , but i am a bit disappointed that they are not smiling in any of the pictures... ow well... they are still cute. omg, i am having this ridculous thougt in my head that with all the function they they had been together and how they are together in tvb's award ceremony, could this be a foreshadowing in them having a series together in the near future? huh huh? :dance anywho.. thx for all the pictures.... they are so awesome together

#15 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

AHAHA We're high on Berray.

I'm sure TVB will be planning the BEST SERIES just for Berray. :P I'm sure TVB sees the chemistry in Berray *cough* Survivor's Law anyone? They have such "couple-chemistry" lol *cough* and will soon organize the best series for Berray. ^_^ Let's just hope.

Yeah, Bernice was taller than Raymond because she was wearing high-heels. :O

#16 AznVietGirl9025

AznVietGirl9025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:58 PM

I wanna join to! I love Berray...I hope TVB will cast them together in a serie..Just look at them...arent they cute?They are one of the greatest couple...both can act/sing and dance! Not to mention that they are handsome and pretty!

#17 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:08 AM

Here's a 10 min red carpet clip of the anniversary ceremony.

Berray is at the very end. :) They look sooooo good together.

Really small pictures. Oh well. Does anyone have a tungstar account? haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#18 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 01:24 AM

thanks for the link Scarlett, but they both seem either like really nervous or like we know we aren't getting awards and not too happy look. but i loved the part where Bernice lets go of Ray's arm for a brief moment and then Ray turns around and is like where did Bernice go?? so cute! :hug

But seriously they were the HOTTEST couple paired up @ this year's anniversary for an otherwise disappointing anniversary (cough cough kevin winning best actor)...

#19 j.a.y

j.a.y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 02:10 AM

Yea, love this couple!
I liked them since omg Survivor's Law which was a long time ago. Both of them were so hilarious in the serie. I still remember the part when they had were both very desperate b/c the ones that they love are going out swith someone else (Myolie and Sammul). Oh, I liked the part where she had to fight the bad guys and so she saved Raymond! THen she had to piggy-back ride Raymond, so cute!

I'm really happy to know that they are under the same manager now, that means we have more chances of seeing them together.
Ohlalala, Bernice and Ray were together(arm to arm) for the TVB Anniversary Awards, and both of them looked very pretty/handsome. I can't wait for a serie which them as a couple!

#20 BL_1679

BL_1679

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:36 PM

omg>.<..when is tvb going to pair them up in a serie???...bernice doenst look good with steve-.-...I WANT BERRAY!!lol.....i want to see the tvb annaversay now....cute cute cute....hey pinky i seen u b4 at the bernice fourm!...lol...spread the BERRAYNESS!!!.>.<.

#21 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

raymond & bernice! :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: LOL! hearing you guys talk about survivor's law makes me wanna watch it again. it's been so long....i don't really remember the scenes in there. raymond and bernice were so cute at the red carpet!

#22 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:16 AM

Yes, Survivor's Law is the whole reason why Berray started! :iloveyou: If I have the time, I'm going to have to dig this series up and re-watch lol (which I re-watched like over 10 thousand times LOL)

Some Berray screencaps I took from Bernice's gallery @ http://bernice.bynes-online.net! :) Enjoyyyy.

And the cutest Berray pic ever....
http://img.photobuck...lett13/rb26.jpg

Edited by Myvi, 28 February 2008 - 05:55 PM.

#23 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:29 PM

Scarlett! HEY YOU LIKE LEEHOM TOO?! I LOVE THAT GUY!

lol YES I LOVE LEEHOM. :iloveyou: He's like going to be my future hubby HAHAHA and there was also a time where I thought Bernice would suit really well with Leehom... "LEENICE" lol

I was about to make a Berray fanlisting. This was quite a long time ago, lol but I couldn't handle all the PHP and layout stuff so I gave up. :noclue

#24 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:44 PM

Ber is 5'7'' while Raymond is 5' 11" only. So high-heels made her taller than. However, they both cute Posted Image

Ber n Ray go 2gether in many functionz. The only one thing that they need now is a series!

#25 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 12:09 PM

lol YES I LOVE LEEHOM. :iloveyou: He's like going to be my future hubby HAHAHA and there was also a time where I thought Bernice would suit really well with Leehom... "LEENICE" lol

I was about to make a Berray fanlisting. This was quite a long time ago, lol but I couldn't handle all the PHP and layout stuff so I gave up. :noclue

so let me guess if i can remember it properly! youre the one who wrote the leehom&bernice fanfic with dodo? haha if so please do update!

anyways GUYS we should write to TVB and tell them to put bernice raymond and kevin in a serie together! :iloveyou:

#26 j.a.y

j.a.y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 06:51 PM

thanks for those screencaps, they were so cute and they both had similar glasses! They match so well.

oh I loved the function where Ray and Bernice modeled for Mulberry as well, they looked so hot.
btw Berray is such a cute nickname, lol.

#27 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:38 AM

Thanks for ALL the screencaps Scarlett! makes me wanna watch SL AGAIN! The last pic really is THE CUTEST pic of them! Bernice looks so pretty in that pic!

Actually I'm really surprised that Bernice & Ray haven't paired yet. I mean they are one of the most prominent of the newbies! but then again never trust TVB. aih, pinky_, actually I don't want Kevin in a series with OUR BERRAY! Still upset how TVB managed to give the Best Actor to him! and clearly his acting skills can't compare to our precious duo!

OMG I :iloveyou: LEEHOM TOo!!!

#28 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:34 AM

aih, pinky_, actually I don't want Kevin in a series with OUR BERRAY! Still upset how TVB managed to give the Best Actor to him! and clearly his acting skills can't compare to our precious duo!

OMG I :iloveyou: LEEHOM TOo!!!

haha i dont care whoever or whatever the serie is as long as its BERRAY. then i consider it's good! hahaha BERRAY FOREVER GUYS :dance

you like leehom too! high five girl! LOVE that BIG kid :loool:

#29 GX3

GX3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:48 AM

anyways GUYS we should write to TVB and tell them to put bernice raymond and kevin in a serie together! :iloveyou:

can we actually do that? would it work? too bad we don't live in hk. then we could bombard studio city with our bernice & raymond fever :lol?:

themissingpiece: you don't like kevin? :down

#30 pinky_

pinky_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:43 AM

can we actually do that? would it work? too bad we don't live in hk. then we could bombard studio city with our bernice & raymond fever :lol?:

themissingpiece: you don't like kevin? :down

Worth a try! It might work hahaha bombard! yes i would if i was in hk too bad im in australia

I was wondering if TVB is gonna put them together in a serie?Cant wait to see one...
Pinky: I was wondering if you have more cute pics ?

yes dear! ill upload all the one i have save on BERRAY file in my computer

Posted Image
http://i36.photobuck...erniceray10.jpg
http://i88.photobuck...ng/bernice1.jpg
http://i88.photobuck...g/bernice-2.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...KBR/berray1.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...KBR/berray2.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...KBR/berray3.jpg
http://fungforever.n...rk/500pix/2.jpg
http://fungforever.n...rk/500pix/6.jpg
http://fungforever.n...rk/500pix/7.jpg
http://fungforever.n...rk/500pix/8.jpg
http://fungforever.n...rk/500pix/9.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...Berniceray3.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...Berniceray4.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...Berniceray5.jpg
http://i36.photobuck...Berniceray6.jpg

:iloveyou:

sry guys i have many more of BERRAY pictures but my computer is lagging and plus i have to do my hw

Edited by themissingpiece, 22 May 2008 - 02:21 AM.
Do not hide pictures in spoiler's tag, max 3 pictures per post, rest should be in links.

#31 vivvo

vivvo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 11:04 AM

yay! thnx for the photos! they look pretty good together! i watched them ages ago in survivors law and got really mad when ray and myolie ended up together insted of ray and bernice!!

#32 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:08 AM

Spoiler

More importantly, I managed to dig up some Berray pics from my folder. Sadly, my Berray pics are limited. Guys, please post some here so I can save more on my folder!

Cut Charmaine and Ron out. :thumbdown
Posted Image

Stupid net.
Posted Image

I would appreciate this picture more if he looks at the camera.
http://img.photobuck...rlett13/rb9.jpg

YAY Berray is in the MIDDLE. :)
http://img.photobuck...lett13/rb10.jpg

DIE SHARON CHAN!
http://img.photobuck...lett13/rb11.jpg

lol no offense

Edited by themissingpiece, 19 July 2008 - 10:49 PM.
remove img tags of pics not related to Berray

#33 xl1lvi3tqtx

xl1lvi3tqtx

jaeho is love

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1293 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:34 AM

omg love all the picss
omg they so cutee
didnt kno they has many event like that
i dont lthink raymond even that closed to tavia or anything

i has another pic, a new one from TVB new event . omg they so cutee

http://img148.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img148/9804/ul31tv3.jpg

Edited by Myvi, 28 February 2008 - 05:56 PM.

#34 hpfan

hpfan

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 02:56 AM

yea i know. weren't they dates for last yr's anniversary award ceremony too. last yr and this year. thats b/c they are both very photogenic, they match(pretty much the same height), they both know english quite well, they appreciate hallowen, and both quite popular. but for some reason, tvb likes pairing them up for function but never for series. what is w/ that. are they scared that there will be rumors about them. o come in, ray gets rumors w/ all his costars anyways, how will bernice be different. just i want to see them pairied, just once, to see their chemistry. i think they would have a lot of chemistry.

Edited by burusteph, 17 November 2006 - 03:02 AM.

#35 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:20 AM

yep yep yep n yep!

They use to walk together now.

I'l upload the Net dance 's Screen caps of BerRay soon ^^.

Edited by themissingpiece, 27 May 2008 - 04:16 AM.
removed imageshack pic

#36 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:59 AM

Here's an 8:00 min clip on youtube that features Raymond and Bernice at the event on November 16!! They look really hot together, haha. They're about 2 and a half minutes through the video. lol I feel excited now.

Hm... TVB is heavily pairing them... is that a sign of a new series? :noclue

#37 AznVietGirl9025

AznVietGirl9025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

LOL scarlett, your comments for the pics are so funny! bernice & raymond looks so cute in the clip! :iloveyou: i have some pics to share too!

http://img413.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img413/2046/raybernice8nh.jpg

http://img520.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img520/4846/raybern2ci.jpg

http://img235.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img235/2909/alistersduo0ji.jpg

http://img89.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img89/8890/alistersduo6fx.jpg

i found some more:

http://img144.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img144/9427/alistersgroupnf6.jpg

http://img144.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img144/438/alistersgroupvs5.jpg

http://img341.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img341/8523/alistersgrouphz3.jpg

http://img506.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img506/3601/alistersgroupjv3.jpg

http://img164.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img164/8656/alistersgroupfy1.jpg

OMG those pics are so cute! Love them thanks for posting up Scarlett! It would be better if you can make some Berray sets :D .... Leenice? Nice name but I dont think they match...

Edited by Scarlett, 04 June 2007 - 12:54 PM.
remove img tags when quoting

#38 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12391 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:48 PM

Net dance

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0008.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0007.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0006.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0005.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0004.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0003.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0002.jpg
http://i9.photobucke...nce_2__0001.jpg

Capture by me-FOX

Edited by ~IcyC4t~, 03 September 2007 - 09:12 PM.
use spoiler tag when posting more than four pictures

#39 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:05 AM

OMG! Thank you so much for the pics!!! :iloveyou: *saves* *saves* *saves*

http://img235.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img235/2909/alistersduo0ji.jpg

This picture is so cute. They seriously look like a couple. :hug

http://img89.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img89/8890/alistersduo6fx.jpg

Doesn't it look like Raymond is holding Bernice's hand? :iloveyou: :worship clapclap

hm is Survivor's Law the only serie raymond and bernice act togther?

Yeah. Sad, isn't it? lol Well, they were also in another series together, Golden Faith, but Bernice was just a guest star.

#40 themissingpiece

themissingpiece

♥ KhaFi

• Forum Masters
  • 4865 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:48 AM

Congrats fellow Berray-ers!!! 2nd page!!!! SOO many pics of our couple!! Can't believe our luck in that Berray are paired for the 11/16 event!! I liked that pic more than the pic of them @ Anniversary, because in that pic they are more relaxed (Bernice is smiling! Lol, she always seems so serious/nervous ONLY when it comes to Anniversary!)

Woah, i didn't even know Berray attended sooo many functions together!

I love the pics when they're so relaxed and laughing, just natural chemistry. Still love the one @ this year's lighting ceremony..matching suits and Bernice is like laughing when Ray is like bending down tugging at her pants?? ALso, the halloween one!!!

Thanks guys for the pics!!!

GX3...the first pic you posted of Berray in that long list of pics...where is it from?? because it looks like one of those papparazzi photos of like catching the stars out and on a date. or maybe it's wishful thinking!!! and yeah i'm NOT liking Kevin (or TVB..hard to differentiate) right now, because of his unworthy win for Best Actor this year. He was the weakest actor of the Top 5 this year...Ray had a more challenging role in LFD and was soo awesome at the emotional parts.

Hmm, wonder when they will actually have a chance on their schedule to pair up! Bernice is going to film new series with Steven (paired again!!! and not once with Ray :down ) and Ray is filming Changing Times. Maybe for the new expected series, Exquiste Beauty (the one with Ada) I mean they need some males in that series!!!

Btw, for Berray's first collaboration..would you like Modern or Ancient Series??? I think i would prefer Modern because they both look better in Modern!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users