1977 replies to this topic

#1 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:27 PM

hey, i noticed that most of the other super junior members had their own topic, so i figured i'd make one for kyuhyun, too.

Kyu Hyun 규현 本名:趙奎賢Full Name: Cho Kyu Hyun (조규현)
Religion : Christian
Birthday: February 03, 1988
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood Type: A
Casting: Chin Chin Singing Competition, 3rd place
First Appearance: "New Single Jacket Photoshoot" (news on television)
Trivia: He was added to Super Junior right before their 200th day Anniversary. He was discovered at a Chin Chin Singing Competition and featured in the video of a remake of TVXQ's song "Hi Ya Ya" with other Chin Chin idols. He is currently a Modern Music major at Kyunghee University.

credits: wikipedia.org

Edited by miss scarlett, 24 January 2008 - 11:59 AM.

#2 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

whee~~~i'm glad kyuhyun has his own thread!!!

i just love this boy! eversince he joined suju...i'm so amazed by the power of his voice!!! i'm so happy he became a part of suju!!!

#3 nicapanver90

nicapanver90

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:20 AM

we know less about this guy, i wish we could have just one of his pictures!!!

#4 ladyhendrix

ladyhendrix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:21 PM

never fear! i'm here!

pre debut pics come first... :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
DORKY babyQ!!!

Posted Image

#5 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

this is kyuhyun in K.R.Y. cute ehh??

Posted Image

Donghae and Kyuhyun~

Posted Image

Kyuhyun looking tired...

Edited by madelyn93, 04 November 2006 - 02:35 PM.

#6 smilanny

smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

thanks for opening a thread for Kyuhyun =)
i think he gained weight lately, he looked very thin when he joined Suju a few months ago. i like him too. he looks very cute when he smiles and his singing is amazing!

#7 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:50 PM

Posted Image

Does anyone here have Kyuhyun's solo song? I wanna hear his voice...

#8 ladyhendrix

ladyhendrix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 07:06 AM

Here's babyQ's solo for you madelene93 :D
Smile (Kyuhyun's solo)

credits: minjae, me for reup

--Edit--
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED I'M POSTING IN CAPS!!!!

I was able to watch KRY's debut on KBS2 Music Bank and I was wondering when someone would upload it.... Korean fans are sooo fast....
so i was catching up with them and here:

I GOT THE VID!!!
061105 Music Bank - (Only For You)Han Saram Maneul
clickie clickie!!!

it's LQ but it will suffice for the moment :D
thanks to minjae!!! love u sis!

Edited by ladyhendrix, 05 November 2006 - 07:18 AM.

#9 Super Goddess

Super Goddess

Am I dreaming of a fairytale?

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 02:36 AM

I can't believe that I did not post in here earier? :shocked: Kyu Hyun is one of my top 5 members from SUJU. I love his voice....it's my favorite of the whole bunch...it's so serene and manly...I'm glad that they decided to add KH to the group. He makes it so much better. :iloveyou: Some may not notice him because he's the NEW guy but I love him...I am also happy and excited that he...only with Ryeowook and Yesung are singing for the Hyena OST. Kyu Hyun deserved to have his spotlight....it's hard to stand out when the group is so big and when you are the new one...I am cheering KH on. A voice like him is PURE TALENT. I'll stop by another time to share some snapshots and maybe other goodies of this HOTTIE.

Edited by Super Goddess, 23 November 2006 - 01:37 AM.

#10 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:45 AM

kyuhyun looks different before he debuted...if i had seen him earlier...i cudn't have possibly liked him at all...i remember him on his buddystar and chin chin days...he used to be skinny...but when he debuted, he looked sooo good...i almost went from donghae to him!!!

anyways, his voice is just....too good for words!!! i'm glad kyuhyun was added in suju!!!

i felt like posting pics :)

http://img242.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img242/5397/013oz81nj4.jpg
i just love the way kyuhyun stares...something about his eyes draws me...
http://img292.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img292/8329/1152625270s171nn7.jpg

http://img359.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img359/5829/1152625270s1811td1.jpg
kyuhyun's smile is to die for!!!
http://img292.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img292/5144/115708687161406700ne01zz1.jpg
kyuhyun in the ivyclub photoshoot
http://img384.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img384/362/kyuhyunasdfghjklhothv1.jpg
a cap from the suju minidrama...theme: yaoi love--kyumin<333

Edited by Aspire, 06 March 2008 - 12:31 PM.

#11 smilanny

smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:31 AM

Kyuhyun looks good with the shades on the pic you posted chocodreamer, thanks for sharing.
he's getting more exposure with SJ K.R.Y.'s activities. =D he's not as shy and silent as he was, when he debuted (which is normal when you're the newest member).
i like his solo "Smile" in Hyena OST. the song is slow but his voice really suits that kind of song. lol i don't know how to describe it =)

#12 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:48 AM

^smilanny...me too!!! that pic of him wearing shades is my fave!!!

yupyup...he undoubtly has the best voice in suju...hence his solo 'smile' :)

#13 nocturne.

nocturne.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:57 AM

i love his voice so so much. he sang aladdin when he was auditioning for suju,

http://sjl-static4.s...NXKCuLNuo/2.jpg

it's sooo goood.

#14 TVXQ Soul Max

TVXQ Soul Max

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:40 PM

I saw that Minidrama which he was coupled with SungMin oppa... Hehe... KyuHyun oppa was like "Why does it have to be me and SungMin?" when the members suggest SungMin in their meeting... Haha... But inside the drama, KyuHyun oppa is the bad guy... Haha... He have that scary look at the end of the drama when he drove the car and knocked down Song Hye Kyo... But still he looks cute... hehe...

Does anyone have the song which he sang "A Whole New World" during the audition time? That was the first time actually his voice caught my attention... At first I just like the way he smiles... But after listening to it on youtube... I fell in love with his voice... hehe... Hope those who have it can upload them for me.. Thanks o...

#15 black_wings

black_wings

TwistedEmotions

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:22 AM

OMGOSH!!! i ABSOLUTLY LOVE KYUHYUN!!! :iloveyou:
lol .... he's my favorite out off SuJu .... ^^
i just LOVE his voice .... it's so deep and nice .... i better stop there or else i'm going to go on and on about him :blush

TVXQ Soul Max: i really want to see the minidrama .... but i haven't gotten the chance to yet .... :crying:
but it sounds good .... i can't wait to watch ^^

edeline: thanks for the pictures of my hubby, Kyuhyun ^^
i love the second one .... he's just soo CUTE!!

smilanny & chocodreamer: i totally agree ... he looks GREAT in the picture w/ his shades on ^^ and thanks for sharing the pix of him CHOCODREAMER!

Super Goddess: me too! me too! i can't believe i didn't see this page before! :hug
and i'm also VERY glad that they added him to SuJu .... he has such a great voice and great looks and he's only 18! a chance! a chance! i'm 17! ^^

#16 TVXQ Soul Max

TVXQ Soul Max

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:04 PM

TVXQ Soul Max: i really want to see the minidrama .... but i haven't gotten the chance to yet ....
but it sounds good .... i can't wait to watch ^^

You really should... Its now eng subbed for the second drama which is love scandal... The first one is the horror drama which is not eng subbed... Hehe... They played games as well... Although not quite understand cause no subs but their actions are funny enough... haha...

#17 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:23 AM

he's looking good now...since he's not as skinny as before!!! that's why i'm liking him more!!!

he's really suited for dark roles...he looks so good in the minidrama...looks like a real psycho, ahaha!!!

you should also watch out for the epi3 of the minidrama...that scene of him dancing with solbi, ahaha!!! kyuhyun's dancing skills!!!

and also that scene of him doing the '3 bears song' for sungmin!!! omg i love kyumin <333

i also saw that vid of him singing the aladdin ost...omg he's so good even then...only the girl keeps messing up...when i listen to it in my mp3 player i want so much to erase her parts and leave only kyuhyun's lines!!!

#18 Super Goddess

Super Goddess

Am I dreaming of a fairytale?

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:41 AM

OMGOSH!!! i ABSOLUTLY LOVE KYUHYUN!!! :iloveyou:
lol .... he's my favorite out off SuJu .... ^^
i just LOVE his voice .... it's so deep and nice .... i better stop there or else i'm going to go on and on about him :blush

Super Goddess: me too! me too! i can't believe i didn't see this page before! :hug
and i'm also VERY glad that they added him to SuJu .... he has such a great voice and great looks and he's only 18! a chance! a chance! i'm 17! ^^

You know what? It hasn't hit me yet that KH is that young.... :blink: I guess I am a little old to be liking him so I ignore the age...all I know is he looks HOT...and his VOICE....I don't even know where to start with him...glad to know that he's your favorite...a lot of SUJU fans tend to not notice him since he is the baby and newest member you know....oh well....we don't have to share with so many fans then.... :loool:

Edited by Super Goddess, 23 November 2006 - 01:43 AM.

#19 black_wings

black_wings

TwistedEmotions

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:02 PM

You know what? It hasn't hit me yet that KH is that young.... :blink: I guess I am a little old to be liking him so I ignore the age...all I know is he looks HOT...and his VOICE....I don't even know where to start with him...glad to know that he's your favorite...a lot of SUJU fans tend to not notice him since he is the baby and newest member you know....oh well....we don't have to share with so many fans then.... :loool:

i know .... i know .... we don't have to share him with anyone else .... he's ALL OURS .... :hug
and i agree that he doesn't look 18 ..... he looks more like he's 21 or something .... ^^ some of the older members look younger than he does .... :lol?:

#20 TVXQ Soul Max

TVXQ Soul Max

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:44 PM

i know .... i know .... we don't have to share him with anyone else .... he's ALL OURS ....
and i agree that he doesn't look 18 ..... he looks more like he's 21 or something .... ^^ some of the older members look younger than he does ....

Haha... Actually doesn't really matter of age... We all love Kyu Hyun oppa rite? haha... I'm 16... So, got chance... but thinking that he's in Korea and me in Malaysia makes me sad... Haha... But... Love Kyu Hyun oppa...

#21 lollie:D

lollie:D

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:54 PM

hi everyone im new here and i shall join innnnn ! xD since im a fan of kyuhyun too. i was wondering whther there would be a thread for him, with being the youngest and newest member and all that. yay i find him hot too !! i agree with chocodreamer, he rly looks like a major psycho in the minidrama omg. lol. love his voice and his smile.

cant blieve he's so young. he looks alot more than 18 and very matured x) he hasnt made any appearances in like game shows and stuff right ?

his voice when singing a whole new world was .. *melts* !! lovelovelove his voice ! post more pics ! he's so hot but the internet doesnt rly have his pics :(

#22 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:19 AM

speaking of the minidramas, does anyone know where i can watch the third episodes- the one themed 'love'?

#23 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:14 AM

madelyn93...i think they have the minidrama uploaded in youtube...i watched there myself even though i downloaded it from cb, hehe...i don't think someone made subs yet...

i don't think we should base maturity from their age, because i was mildly surprised to know that ryeowook and kyuhyun drink while their hyungs eunhyuk and donghae don't...and kyuhyun is kinda mature for his age that's why it's hard for me to think of him as the magnae...his other hyungs act more childish than him hehe...i don't care if i'm his noona i still love him!!! haha!

yup, when i think of kyuhyun one word comes to mind...manly :P

lollie_tree...he appeared in hello chat when sungmin and shindong hosted it...aside from that, i don't remember him appearing on any other shows...

ahhh...i'm falling for 'smile' all over again...kyuhyun sounds so good!

#24 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:32 AM

Kyuhyun!!! My absolute favourite in SuJu!!! I started liking him when I saw him performing Han Saram Eul.. He was HOT! hehehe... Then I fall in love with him when I saw him in their mini-drama... esp. ep.2... (Didn't dare to watch ep.1... LOL).. He really can act there...

I also watched the NG's he made... He was superbly cute!!! Sungmin got annoyed when Kyuhyun made 5 NGs... but he was still cute and smiling!!! LOVE Kyuhyun!

#25 black_wings

black_wings

TwistedEmotions

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:00 AM

lollie_tree: WELCOME TO KYUHYUN'S THREAD!!!
lol .... i totally agree with you! he is extreamly HOt & TALENTED!!!! :iloveyou:

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan: i know .... he can ACT!
and he is soo adorable .... gosh .... i just want to watch him ALL DAY! :lmao:

#26 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:33 AM

black_wings: Yup he's just too adorable... He really can act.. I hope ep.3 of their mini-drama comes out with eng sub soon... LOL... Really can't wait to watch it with subs... Kyuhyun was also hot in the Han Sarammanuel MV... :iloveyou: :yeah :lmao: He is just too cute and hot...

#27 madelyn♥donghae

madelyn♥donghae

Tablo to the death of me

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1316 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:40 AM

in certain polls, when asked "which super junior member do you like most?", kyuhyun is often rated as the last. i think the problem is that noone really knows him enough? he is seldom active and even on shows, he doesnt speak much. even though i still like donghae's perkiness better, i must say, if only people would give kyuhyun a chance, they'd see how amazing his voice is, and how much his smile shines : )

#28 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

maybe it's also because he joined at a time when super junior has already made a name, and most of the fans had picked their favorite among the 12...so that when kyuhyun entered the picture, altho he was great and all that, not many fans managed to change favorites...just like me, i like kyuhyun a lot but i won't leave donghae for him, but i really really like kyuhyun!!! in fact if he only debuted along with the other, i think he'd be one of the brightest in suju...and i think he would've been my favorite member...

#29 smilanny

smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2917 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:05 PM

Kyuhyun was probably a bit overshadowed but he's able to shine with K.R.Y. now, which is great! we get to see him more often... he seems more comfortable and talkative when he's on screen. and he's more good-looking everytime i see him. (sorry i sound repetitive lol)

Pics of Kyuhyun:

http://img147.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img147/3448/kyuubw1.jpg

http://img96.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img96/3535/11634223872006103110094dk1.jpg

http://img147.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img147/6272/filevg1.jpg

credits to Bestiz + cyworld.com.cn/sungsung

Edited by Aspire, 06 March 2008 - 12:32 PM.

#30 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:30 PM

I agree, he was kinda overshadowed... I'm glad they let him with Yesung and Ryeowook form SuJu- K.R.Y... Love him in their Han Sarammanuel MV!!! :yeah

smilanny: Thanks for the picture... Kyuhyun really looks so cute! Love the first picture!

**Can anyone help me?? I haven't DL/Listen to Kyuhyun's solo in Hyena OST= Smile... And I'm feeling extremely guilty (I'm calling myself as his fan but haven't listen to his solo) It would be great if sumone reupload his solo song... Thanks a million in advance!

#31 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:40 PM

i agree!!! he's looking better everytime i see him!!!

i do wish he'd gain a little more weight, he looks skinny for his height...

dani_bella...i would have loved to help you but my file of kyuhyun's solo got deleted...but u can dl it from z-degrees, that's where i got my copy :) in fact they have the whole ost of hyena, but naturally i just dled the ones sung by kry :P

#32 Phoemela

Phoemela

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:30 PM

hello everybody! new here... i'm so glad kyuhyun has his own thread now! i actually heard him sing and fell for his voice before i ever knew about SuJu and the hype they've been creating at their part of the world.... although the other members are starting to grow on me.... what can you do...they're all adorable :-)

but i absolutely adore this boy's voice... very good quality... its unlike any other korean singer ...his tones are clear and smooth... and i just love the fact that he makes it all look so easy :-)

too bad he came in the group late.... i agree with a lot of you that his hyungs have created a following already when he came into the picture... things must have been really hard on him.... making people recognize you as an individual in the midst of the group who had the advantage of exposure before you came into the scene....

oh ya... also saw their mini-drama..and YES! i absolutely agree that he can ACT... i love the fact that he uses his eyes more than body actions to convey his emotions... that way it doesn't look over the top... his acting style focused more on minimizing actions ... it was just the his face, most especially his eyes that did the talking... and man! it was perfect :-) this boy is definitely going places... i just hope he gets the exposure he needs to be able to go there....

#33 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:28 AM

dani_bella...i would have loved to help you but my file of kyuhyun's solo got deleted...but u can dl it from z-degrees, that's where i got my copy :) in fact they have the whole ost of hyena, but naturally i just dled the ones sung by kry :P

Hello chocodreamer... Oh, I have tried at z-degrees but the song is in winzip file right? So, I can't really DL it... My laptop have problem accepting winzip file, I don't know why... :crying: Hhehehe... thanks for helping anyway.. :) Really appreciate it...

#34 black_wings

black_wings

TwistedEmotions

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:40 AM

Hello chocodreamer... Oh, I have tried at z-degrees but the song is in winzip file right? So, I can't really DL it... My laptop have problem accepting winzip file, I don't know why... :crying: Hhehehe... thanks for helping anyway.. :) Really appreciate it...

i have it and i can send it to you over megaupload if you want .... all i need is your e-mail address ....

Phoemela: Yay .... another person who LOVES KYUHYUN! lol ....
and i agree that it is hard to be recognized when you've joined in on something in the middle of the year but that just makes him even more remarkable .... he's leaving his mark and i admit that i had no clue about who he was and how his presence would affect Suju, but he has such a great voice and good looks that if we took him out of Super Junior, it wouldn't feel right, right? even though he's been in Suju for about half a year or so? anyways i know that we will always and forever support Kyuhyun no matter what! because he has high potential and he's only 18!

chocodreamer: lol .... i agree .... our Kyuhyun needs to gain a little more weight .... his arms look so skinny ....

smilanny: THANKS FOR THE PIX!!!
and i agree that with him in Super Junior KRY he won't have to hide behind the others! he can show us what he can do! Yeah! KyUhYuN FiGiThInG!

#35 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:21 AM

i have it and i can send it to you over megaupload if you want .... all i need is your e-mail address ....

OMG!! Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver! :hug :thumbsup LOL... My e-mail address is Butterfly_Sky31@hotmail.com... Thank you again!! :D Thanks a million~

Oh yeah, did anyone watched SuJu's mini drama ep.3 game? I love it when Kyuhyun said LOVE... It was so cute!!! :D :lmao: :lmao: I think I watched it three times today.. LOL... Hope the mini-drama ep.3 comes out with subs soon ... :)

#36 black_wings

black_wings

TwistedEmotions

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1579 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:41 PM

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan: lol you're welcome, i sent it to you, but if you did not get it here's the link ....

SMILE by KYUHYUN!

#37 chocodreamer

chocodreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

hello!!! kyuhyunnies!!!

ahaha...he really needs more meat on him, but i'm afraid of the effect it'll have on me if he does ><

this boy is just sexy, hehe...

phoemela!!! hi! welcome! i see you're here too!!! well i'm nadz and i also welcomed u at sjphils! :)

i'm still all over his 'smile' :)

#38 Phoemela

Phoemela

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

black wings: thanks! and yup...our boy here seems to be amazingly well adjusted... he must have been in a tight spot when he started with all that pressure and expectations... but he handled it quite well.... i just hope other people would come to realize how much he must have worked to be performing with his hyungs.... :-)

chocodreamer: thanks! i have yet to visit the site...

i have a query though.... i love this boy and all but i don't seem to know stuff that i should about him. i mean aside from the standard facts.... can anybody share info about him here? :-) i'm sure we'd like to know the kind of person that kyuhyun really is :-)

read also somewhere that they've already performed the night chicago died...anybody have a clip of that? plssss..... thanks!

#39 Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

Dani_Bella_TVXQ_Fan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:32 AM

black_wings: Thanks again! Currently DL-ing it... Can't wait to listen to it! Currently listening to it, OMG, Kyuhyun's voice sound so nice... :lmao: I love it... *Faints~ LOL* :lmao: Thank you again! :hug

Oh yeah, yesterday, I saw Kyuhyun's clip singing A whole new world... His english is so perfect! And I actually thought it wasn't him singing, But it is! So, proud of him!!! He can sing it perfectly!!! :iloveyou:

#40 Phoemela

Phoemela

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:10 AM

oh my... SME do keep their artists busy... KRY and the other SJ members are all over the place! hope they're getting enough rest though... take care of your voices boys....

Dani_Bella: well welcome to the club :-) i think every single kyuhyun lover nearly fainted when they heard that song... i dunno... his voice here sounds like pure sin...hehe...makes you think impure thoughts...whew....

must not think of that! .... kyuhyun = baby... must not corrupt :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users