#42 ml9292

ml9292

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:20 AM

For me.

1st : Definitely Arron. I am obsessed with him. He is just too cute when he smiles and when he dont, he is so cool. And he is also talented, he can play the piano and if i am not wrong, he's the lead singer in Fahrenheit. (: WOOTS.

2nd : Chun. He has the looks and i love him in SHE'S zen me ban MV too. And Ella likes him( because he is shuai ). hahaha.

3rd : Jiro. I like his exagerrated actions and all that. It's super funny, makes me laugh. In KO ONE, it's nice seeing him acting cute. (: And Hana Kimi too, i love the way on how he is crazy over RuiXi. hahaha.

4th : Calvin. I guess most of us goes for those with looks. But not that he isn't good looking, is just that the other 3 members are far too good looking. haha. I must admit after watching KO ONE, my impression for him actually improved!

(: (: (: (:

#43 nightgurl

nightgurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 08:29 AM

ml9292 : you are correct, arron plays the piano and the flute!

1st- Arron becuase he is just tooo cute and he rocks! he is also talented and smart and the best dancer. i luv him and his eyes are sooo electrifying.
2nd- Jiro is the hottest of all! he also can be really cute too. he is also the BEST artist i have ever seen.
3rd- Calvin is the live genious. crazy smart tho comes up w/ lame jokes. isn't that handsome but oh well.
4th- Wu zun, i used to like him more.... he's seems a little strict/mean?? well we know he's temperamental when it comes to food...lol. and his laugh gives me the shivers! but he has the PeRFecT face and body. he looks like he walked straight out of a anime of a perfect prince.

Edited by nightgurl, 04 December 2006 - 08:29 AM.

#44 aaronyan4eva

aaronyan4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 08:32 AM

ARGHH!!!ARRON!!ARRON!!ARON!!haha.i lub arron. <3

i din really pay much attention to arron when i saw one edition of their albums(cant remember which one tho) cos jiro looked kinda cute.but then i watched ko one and saw the variety shows they were in and i was like OMG!!!!ARRON SO CUTE!!ok enough talk here are the reasons:

-HE'S UBER CUTE!!
-he eyes and smile jus blow u away
-musically talented
-best fahrenheit singer

then,
2:jiro-extremely manly and the rocker hair rox.
3:wu zun and calvin

#45 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:16 PM

Ahh.. too hard to choose! o__O I love Wu Zun, Arron Yan and Jiro Wang all equally lol Too hard to decide. I loved Wu Zun in TJ, minus his long curlyish hair =P but I love his short black hair now XD And Arron is so cute, bless and I love his hair!! =P And Jiro just rocks in KO One xP Infact, I love all of Fahrenheit's hair lol =P

And lastly, Calvin... I don't really find him that attractive.. but he's very smiley lol And he probs has the best singing voice in Fahrenheit from hearing Only have feelings for you.. That was only a small bit lol but his voice sounded pretty good and I don't remember hearing any other of Fahrenheit's songs...

#46 Septembre

Septembre

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 09:44 PM

1. Wu Zun
oh god he is soooo good looking xD everything on him suits him xD
2. Aaron
hmm cute^^ i like his haircut and his voice
3. Jiro
the guy is funny, but i hate his hairstyle --'
4. Calvin
I don't notice him anyway

#47 graceface

graceface

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:05 AM

1. Wu Zun -- I think he's the cutest and he can speak English hehe
2. Jiro -- he's also very cute
3. Arron -- he kinda looks like Jiro lol
4. Calvin -- I dont hear/see much of him when they go on shows

#48 hong_hong

hong_hong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 05:39 AM

Well I can't decide who is my most favorite? But I can tell you that I like Wu Zun = Jiro= Aaron. They got the 1st place, so Calvin is the fourth

#49 cmy1612

cmy1612

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:58 PM

1st [wuzun]! - great guy..hawtt body!!

2nd [ya lun] - he's cute..

3rd [jiro] - he's funny..

4rd [calvin] - great voice..

lolx.basically..all of them just rakwzz to the max!!

#50 Lozetvb

Lozetvb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 03:39 PM

I don't know. It's hard to decide. Aaron is another one like Vic Zhou who I always favor. Jiro is the funny one. Wu Zhun has a hot body. Calvin is not too good looking, but has a nice character.

#51 lilazn26

lilazn26

]]*^Calvin&Arron_

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2814 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:24 AM

awwe. i hate these votes.. but for some reason.. i feel like doing it. lol..

1st: it's ARRON! omgs~ soo cute this guy! fell in love with him the first time i saw his pix. he can also play piano! omg! i love guys that can play piano! <3 and also dance and sing... ahh~~

edit: i came back.. to this.. after typing everyone's lol.. and realize.. why is this one the shortest out of all? lol.. maybe add a tad bit more.. lol. arron~~ he's just cute and adorable.. smallest out of the group.. and i think he thinks the same way as i do..
i remember watching a kang xi show and they were on there saying their love relationships or w.e but before or after that.. they said that arron often goes out and play by himself and like, doesn't ask the guys etc... arron said that they're age is too much of a difference, and they prob don't want to play what teenagers play. lol.. so cute.. i think that way too.. think of what others would think and make the decisions myself. lol.. i guess that's another reason why i like him.. cuz his personality is like mine =]

2nd: Calvin... ok.. i have to admit, at first, i didn't really like him at first.. maybe cuz i was down when finding out that the SUNSHINE BOY wasn't arron but him.. lol! but than, i started watching variety shows and he's just so nice and cute! talkative too! =] i startd to like him more and more... i guess not many people like him.. well,, i guess it can't be said that way.. but instead, they don't see enough of him. he shuold act more in series.. =] glad he was a SUNSHINE BOY! WOOT!!

3rd: Jiro.. before, i only knew him out of fahrenheit.. since i watched it started with a kiss... even though i didn't like his character in there,.. i found him ok.. but as i watched more variety shows... i found him quiet annoying a bit.. :s maybe talk a bit too much? i dunno.. but ya.. just my thought.. his singing is very nice.. and work out too =] can also draw! so cute~~

4th: Wu Zun... sorry fans of Wu Zun..but i guess i placed him last is cause of the same reason for u guys to place Calvin last [for most of u guys.. lol] i haven't seen him act in any series yet ><** but seen him on variety shows.. he's ok. i saw his hair before.. omg! so ugly!!! the long thing? not his style.. but ever since he cut his hair.. it's so much better!! so i guess i can't say i don't like him.. but it's cause i don't see enough of him.. or he just doesn't attract me that much.. =s

#52 ilovefood

ilovefood

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:15 AM

i love all of them except for calvin. calvin's a bit... strange looking. but the others are totally hot. oh so adorable!

#53 m1ss

m1ss

all5TAR++

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6170 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:29 AM

these boys really made it big in such a short time. i think it must be their dramas and looks because their vocals arent that strong yet, but they have time to improve!

i think Arron is the cutest of the group, no doubt. but a huge factor of this cuteness lies in his hairstyle, because when he had short hair (before KO One), he wasnt that cute/good looking. his personality is also a very captivating part of him. his voice is also the strongest and best out of the 4. because he is the youngest, i think that he puts too much stress on himself, which affects his emotions. but what makes me like him so much is that he tries his best to not show his sad emotions on screen. it was well known that he was very upset his leg injury, but at functions and such he would always put on a smile, but behind the scenes, he would cry and stress over it. professional!

WuZun is by all means the most goodlooking of the group. they more you see him, the more you like him, its uncontrollable, specially since "Hana-Kimi." his habits, such as eating and "father" figure, makes him more likeable. he's also the one that interacts with his fans the most, which is very considerate of him. not many idols are willingly to interact with fans off of work, and WuZun does. what makes him even more attractive is those tattoos he has. those are def. bonus points!

im very happy to see Calvin still futhering his studies as he works as a idol, because it isnt easy. it isnt easy studying University, imagine doing it as well as acting and singing! he is a good role model for many because he has the brains, this shows that not everyone in the entertainment industry is "stupid." thats what many people think, that people turn into idols because they cant do well in school. at first Calvin may not seem that attractive when compared to the other members, but he will begin to grow on you. i haveta admit that his smile is REALLY nice, no wonder he won "sunshine boys."

its normal for Jiro to have the most experience and have more knowlege of this industry as he's been in it longer then the other 3. hes cute, but not really "goodlooking." i think i would like him more if he wasnt so "rocker." ive seen pictures of him offscreen, and he looks adorable with glasses and unspiked hair, a different side of him. but the special feature about him is his lips. they're very thin, and it's so sexy.

#54 unforgettable_love

unforgettable_love

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:05 AM

WuZun...he cute and i like him in Tokyo Juliet..
Jiro Wang..he so funny and cute in ISWAK he so cute too i think i like him the same as WuZun...
Arron--he look cute
Calvin--

#55 whatlah85

whatlah85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:07 PM

wuzun... SIZZLEEE.. i guess cos he's so new in the taiwanese entertainment industry.. he often doesnt know what to say.. and especially says all the wrong things.. at the wrong time.. ie how he talked able touching ella's fronts.. hurhur.. smack on the face.. but but but! its because he is the most blur one that makes him.. awww.. plus.. he has comic characters features! like the perfect face and body.. ok maybe im biased.. but he's my favourite

next, arron.. honestly i dont know much.. but when he laughs and smiles... soooo cute la....

no preference for the rest.. sorry to jiro fans.. initially i thought he was funny.. but.. later parts when i watched more programmes with them guest starring.. i realise he's always emphasising on how sad his love life is and etc and how poor thing he is and balhh.. so.. im beginning to find it annoying.. playing victim to gain attention in my opinion.. (no offence ok..)

calvin, i can help to think that he really looks like da bing.. 大炳 Posted Imageyou know the one that cross dresses.. SDR#$#%#$^@$.. ok nvm.. otherwise he is quite ok.. except for.. !@$R GDOHKAEROT@#%#%^/ ya.. =)

Edited by m1ss, 13 December 2006 - 04:12 AM.

#56 tuhasiu

tuhasiu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 10:25 PM

1) JIRO!!!! he is sooooo hot!!! and CUTE!!!

2) Arron!!! He is llike the cutest person in FAHRENHEIT!!!

3) Wu Zun!! He is cute and hot but not as cute and and hot as jiro and arron!

4) Calvin! he is cute but sometimes not

#57 -丫頭-

-丫頭-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:58 AM

1) JIRO!!<33 haha he is so cute & funny!!! i simply LOVE HIS VOICE!^^

2)Aaron! this guy is HOT! ^^

3)Wu Zun, well i like his acting haha but i still think that he has a lot of work to do in his singing, but still, he is cute ;)

4)Calvin, well he has a great voice, what else can i say?

#58 innocia

innocia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:13 AM

For me,
1. WuZun -> He's got this really unique face, and hes really cute!
2. Aaron -> I like his eyes, they're really mesmerising.
3. Jiro / Calvin

#59 colapinada

colapinada

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:50 AM

1) Wu Zun - Was pretty cute in Hana Kimi and seems to have a nice personality.

2) Jiro - Liked him in ISWAK, but in real life he doesn't seem so... fun?

3) Arron - Good looking and seems to have a good personality... but isn't he kind of scary? (Well, I heard he has a crush on Rainie? But uh, don't know very well... considering I don't really like Fahrenheit nor Rainie.) He got a freaking "Rainie" haircut? What's wrong with him? I mean, liking a person isn't wrong of course.. but isn't that scary? You're trying to look like the person you like?

4) Calvin - No comment.

#60 meteorrain

meteorrain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:36 AM

i rellie have no preference except for calvin...lol...but arron is the cutest ..(soo darn cute!!)...jiro is the funniest (he's cute too)...wu zun is a good actor..n so buff lol..cute but not as cute as ARRON lol

#61 sushii

sushii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:19 AM

1- JIRO JIRO JIRO JIRO~~!!! im just really obsessed omg...he;'s shooooo cute/hot/funny~ i really like him in Hana Kimi and i like his voice..just shoo sexyy XD

2- Arron~! hes just a cutiee~~ omg =D i like his singing XP

3- Wu Zun~! i like him cuz i think he's sweet even tho hes not talkative but i still like him~ =P

4- Calvin~! he's looking nice =)

#62 imapig

imapig

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:39 AM

omg.... i am so yorn between the four of them....but i think:

1) jiro - his smile is cute n he seems to have an awesome personality.... besides he sings n acts well too.....

2) wu zun - he's easily the best looking person in the band... he's cute in hana kimi....n has really very sharp features

3) arron - he's got this really great hairstyle tt makes him look so cute... he sings well too

4) calvin - he's cute too although not as cute as the others

#63 TR_AN

TR_AN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 01:49 AM

Just notice something . Anyone ever found your self comparing F4 with Faranheit ? I have . Here's my view

Arron ( Vic )

They both have that soft and gentle look . Both also is very very cute . Their acting is good too .

Calvin ( Ken )

The only one left is Ken . I don't mean to be mean but he is the person out of the F4 most peoples will think of . I mean . I like Ken . He have that cute looking face and stuff . But Vic . Jerry . Vanness is ( Wow ) . These two kidna resemblence in look at popularity . Not well like the other member .

Jiro ( Vanness )

I don't know why . But he gives of that hip hop feel like Vanness . Jiro is cute and handsome at times . So is Vanness .

Wu Zun ( Jerry )

Wu Zun resemble Jerry because hes good looking . Kinda tall and stuff . They sometimes both have long hair .

Choice :

Wu Zun

Hes a really good looking guy . Maybe its because I saw him first that He is my first choice .

Arron

Arron is so cute . Guys with round face are adorable . ( To me ) . He is also the youngest out of the whole group . Only 20 ?

Jiro

II've always like guys with the kind of a bit of gangster look . Jiro is so handsome .

Calvin

I haven't seen much of him .. So no comment . But I pick him last .

#64 jenhz

jenhz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 07:55 PM

sorry 2 upset everyone but Arron is NOT my most fav.
in fact... my list may be diff. from most ppl.
1) jiro- reasons would be endless... he's sweet, good at acting, pose king, so cute, such a hot body! (only some of the reasons of my endless list)
2) calvin- he's a definite close first. he may not be the hottest but he's so smart, has such a sunny smile, not as vain as all the others.... goes on
3) wu zun- good at cooking, loved his performance in tokyo juliet, can speak english, chinese level the same as me ^_^' (yes it is a plus)...
4) arron- SHOCK! (sometimes it just annoys me to know that he's the number 1 fav. and mostly for the reasons "he's cute" and "he's the youngest" i really don't c him much diff. from the rest of the band members) he is quite cute and sweet and really emotional. maybe when he doesn't have as many fans, i'll change my mind. (sorry, i many sound like a total jerk right now... but because calvin is one of my fav. and because so many ppl like arron and not like calvin cause he's not as cute... it kinda upsets me)

Edited by jenhz, 17 December 2006 - 07:55 PM.

#65 coke

coke

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:14 PM

to me,

1. jiro =] hes sooo fit. speciali wen he smiles. fell for him in it started with a kiss. kinda funii too.

2. arron - he luks clean cut. pretty boi image.

da ova two. i gues i prefer wu zun - dunt reali no why doh. =s

#66 xiah lover

xiah lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 10:13 PM

Jirooo Goshh he is soo thatt the hotest no protest Posted Image

:thumbsup I am soo happy Í am soo glad this my Darling i have been told :iloveyou:

#67 Karlinnlinn

Karlinnlinn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 11:39 PM

All I can say is....I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL!!!!!! hahahahahha

#68 nightgurl

nightgurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:23 AM

sorry 2 upset everyone but Arron is NOT my most fav.
in fact... my list may be diff. from most ppl.
1) jiro- reasons would be endless... he's sweet, good at acting, pose king, so cute, such a hot body! (only some of the reasons of my endless list)
2) calvin- he's a definite close first. he may not be the hottest but he's so smart, has such a sunny smile, not as vain as all the others.... goes on
3) wu zun- good at cooking, loved his performance in tokyo juliet, can speak english, chinese level the same as me ^_^' (yes it is a plus)...
4) arron- SHOCK! (sometimes it just annoys me to know that he's the number 1 fav. and mostly for the reasons "he's cute" and "he's the youngest" i really don't c him much diff. from the rest of the band members) he is quite cute and sweet and really emotional. maybe when he doesn't have as many fans, i'll change my mind. (sorry, i many sound like a total jerk right now... but because calvin is one of my fav. and because so many ppl like arron and not like calvin cause he's not as cute... it kinda upsets me)

OH MY GOD!!! (slaps face w/ shock)
you SURE ARE the first! ...and i mean this in a bad way...jkjk
i don't really think it's fair how you say that you don't like arron cause he's the one w/ the most fans when that's actually not ReaLLy true. He has the most "internet" fans but not really as in overall cuse if ur talking about like his thread and stuff, many of his fans are younger ppl and they tend to spend time on the net more thus his thread would probably be bigger. Actually in real life, i personally think Jiro has the most fans, cuse whenever they perform they are always a bunch of ppl holding 'da dong' signs and they give him a bunch of stuff.

secondly,ppl might say they like calvin the least, but you can't really say it's cuse they think he'z not as cute as arron. Cuse haven't you ever thought that they could say he's not as handsome as wuzun or as hot as jiro and then hate wuzun/jiro.

basically i can see how you might feel that way, but i actually feel that way for wuzun. Even though i like him, i don't see find his voice attractive in any way and that's one of the most important things since FRH is a SINGING group.so i don't really like how everyone likes him cuse of how he looks. '

in the end i will put down some of the things that i like about arron that DOESN'T include him being 'cute' or 'young'.
has a pleasant and soothing singing voice
plays the piano
plays the flute
is the best at dancing...*this one is only rumored so im not sure yet
nice eyes that give you an interesting feeling
sweet smile that makes you happy
his personality

GO FAHRENHEIT!!!!!!!!!!

#69 winterstar

winterstar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:32 AM

#1/ Jiro - cool, cute, and funny. You cannot be bored with him.
#2/ Arron - great hair and good looking
#3/ Wuzun- I did not like him much with long hair in Tokyo Juliet, but I really like him now with short hair in Hana Kimi. I don't think he is a strong actor though, but he is a great cook. He can make some good drinks too.
#4/ Calvin - I feel sorry for this guy, because not many people like him. I personally don't really know about him. Maybe he should try out acting for Taiwanese series.

Edited by winterstar, 18 December 2006 - 08:42 AM.

#70 Guest_babyQQ`_*

Guest_babyQQ`_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:54 AM

first would be jiro all the way! xDDDDDD
i LOVE him to death!!
cause, i love his personality.
he is emotional.
and he is sweet and caring as well.
second would be arron~
arron is a nice guy too.
he plays the piano very well.
third would be calvin and wu zun.
i like both of them equally.
calvin is really funny! thats what i like about him.
he can definetely cheer anyone up. x)).
thats why he is called the sunshine boy!
for wu zun, i once used to think he was quiet.
but he isnt. and wu zun is caring as well.
so, i love everyone in fahrenheit also.
all of them are different.
thats what makes fahrenheit so special to me.

Edited by babyQQ`, 20 December 2006 - 06:13 AM.

#71 CuTieP!nk

CuTieP!nk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:51 AM

1 ARRON! sooo cute! <3
2 wu chun! He's Cute too
3 jiro ! Better than Calvin
4 Calvin! OmGff..

#72 seung_heun_love

seung_heun_love

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:41 PM

wow...these hot guys....ahahahha...mines are...in these terms though.....

LOOKS-

wu zun and aaron- TIE!!! they're just both soo cute and hot...I can't decide...
Jiro- He's dorkie cute.....very funny and outgoing...
calvin- no preference...

SINGING-

Aaron- definitely the best singer
Jiro and CHUn- they're right after aaron

Dancing-

aaron and jiro

Acting-

Wu zun - definitely the best to me...
Jiro- very very funny and cute...
Aaron and calvin- haven't seen any of theirs....

WU ZUN - just love his hot body..and he's so tall and cute...gotta love his cute smile....I laugh everytime I see his cute smile...don't like him with his long hair in TJ..he looks better with his short hair in HK....=]

AARON - Aaron is a cutie...he's just soo adorable...wat i love best about him is his cute laugh and smile.....dang....he's just sooo adorable....

Jiro - Jiro is the dorkie one for me...I love that about him....he looks so dorkie in HK...soo funnie....also a very hot body!!!!

Calvin - don't really know him well...but he's okay....

I love chun and aaron...but chun is a little slightly higher than aaron.....=]... *sighs*...if only i saw aaron first....lol.....

Edited by seung_heun_love, 27 December 2006 - 11:39 PM.

#73 x.cherrii.x

x.cherrii.x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:27 AM

hm...
1) Wu Zun - he's so cute ( with short hair) and great body! haha
2) Jiro Wang and Aaron Yan: Jiro - He's so funny in Hana Kimi and ISWAK and he has a good voice.
&& Aaron - amazing smile..good looking..amazing voice!
3) Calvin - i unno..jus dont really like him..sry

#74 asianpanda

asianpanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:03 AM

This four cute boys are in a group called "Fahrenheit" or "Fei Lun Hai". (I'm sure many people knew this already)
So, it's choosing time again......
Who will you choose? And if you can, please tell us your favourite member, 2nd favourite, 3rd and 4th member in this group.
1) Arron Yan Ya Lun:
Posted Image
Posted Image

2) Calvin Chen Yi Ru:
Posted Image
Posted Image

3) Jiro Wang Dong Cheng:
Posted Image
http://img82.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img82/8319/180pxdadong8ag.jpg

4) Wu Zun:
http://img111.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img111/5756/u102p28t3d788604f326dt20050723.jpg
Posted Image
My top 4 will be like this:
1) Arron - This guy is so good-looking! I like his voice and his hair. He's very kawaii, he's my favourite guy in Fahrenheit. :iloveyou:

2) Jiro - I like Jiro when I saw the drama, It Started With A Kiss. He's sooo funny in there. He's really cool!

3) Wu Zun - This guy is cute in Tokyo Juliet. But I like his hair short like now, not before this (long hair).

4) Calvin - This guy is OK... but I don't really like him because of his weird eyes. (He looks a bit like Zhang Dong Liang)

So, that's my opinion.. what's yours?

PLEASE STATE YOUR REASONS WHY~!!!!

wow, u read my mind, i have exact opinions as u

#75 jenhz

jenhz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:50 AM

OH MY GOD!!! (slaps face w/ shock)
you SURE ARE the first! ...and i mean this in a bad way...jkjk
i don't really think it's fair how you say that you don't like arron cause he's the one w/ the most fans when that's actually not ReaLLy true. He has the most "internet" fans but not really as in overall cuse if ur talking about like his thread and stuff, many of his fans are younger ppl and they tend to spend time on the net more thus his thread would probably be bigger. Actually in real life, i personally think Jiro has the most fans, cuse whenever they perform they are always a bunch of ppl holding 'da dong' signs and they give him a bunch of stuff.

secondly,ppl might say they like calvin the least, but you can't really say it's cuse they think he'z not as cute as arron. Cuse haven't you ever thought that they could say he's not as handsome as wuzun or as hot as jiro and then hate wuzun/jiro.

basically i can see how you might feel that way, but i actually feel that way for wuzun. Even though i like him, i don't see find his voice attractive in any way and that's one of the most important things since FRH is a SINGING group.so i don't really like how everyone likes him cuse of how he looks. '

in the end i will put down some of the things that i like about arron that DOESN'T include him being 'cute' or 'young'.
has a pleasant and soothing singing voice
plays the piano
plays the flute
is the best at dancing...*this one is only rumored so im not sure yet
nice eyes that give you an interesting feeling
sweet smile that makes you happy
his personality

GO FAHRENHEIT!!!!!!!!!!

yes, yes... but i hate it when ppl judge other ppl by their looks. not saying u (u proved that 2 me already ^_^' ) ... but going thru the thread, they don't like calvin because of his looks...
personality, hello!!! and i love guys like arron. he plays the piano like me!!! clapclap arron is really sweet and cute and adorable and have a very nice voice and is very talented... but looking at other ppl's comments :down , just makes me want 2 put him last... sorry... if i offended anyone. :wasntme 4give, 4get?
I love fahrenheit as a whole and i don't realli like judging...

#76 devil_rainiemike

devil_rainiemike

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:07 AM

yes, yes... but i hate it when ppl judge other ppl by their looks. not saying u (u proved that 2 me already ^_^' ) ... but going thru the thread, they don't like calvin because of his looks...
personality, hello!!! and i love guys like arron. he plays the piano like me!!! clapclap arron is really sweet and cute and adorable and have a very nice voice and is very talented... but looking at other ppl's comments :down , just makes me want 2 put him last... sorry... if i offended anyone. :wasntme 4give, 4get?

I'm sure there are some people who don't judge other people with looks, i'm not sure if i am that kind of people or not, but i choose Calvin as my least favourite is because that i love the other three of them more than Calvin. I love Arron because i love it when he plays the piano, Jiro when he's acting cool, and Wu Zun when he's acting cute, and sometimes, I like Calvin because of his smile and his sense of humour. Maybe sometimes i will judge them by their looks, but maybe sometimes i will look at their personality. I really like the four of them, really, my feelings about the four of them are different, just like i love Arron 100%, Jiro 99.99%, Wu Zun 99.98% and Calvin 99.97%. It's just a little bit different.

#77 VAFan

VAFan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:22 AM

#1 Aaron Yan: It all started with that "Only have feeling for you" MV with Hebe. I was pointing to Jiro and saying "I love Aaron!" I know, but they are all so hard to separate cause they pretty much look the same to me. Slowly I started to like Aaron and he became my fav out of Fahreinheit. I like Aaron best because like everyone else I think he's cute, hot, & sweet. I admire Aaron's boldness to speak out what he thinks. Aaron is also very talented to add on to the praises. He can play piano at the same time while he sings. He's awesome!
#2 Jiro Wang: He was suppose to be my #1 fav, but i didn't like him as much as his xiao di Aaron. Jiro I can say must be the funniest out of Fahrenheit. After I started liking the group I watched alot of clips with them in it. Most were variety shows. Jiro was so funny sometimes and always bring on a good laugh. He may not be as cute or sweet as Aaron, but he's hot!
#3 Wuzun: One thing to say about him. He's handsome, but I can't say hot. Perhaps I shouldn't even say he's handsome cause he doesn't really fit the definition in my dictionary. I define Wuzun with one word: beautiful. Yes, Wuzun is indeed very beautiful. He strikes me as the most feminine out of the group. I'm not saying that he looks gay or acts gay, but it's his features. (just a suggestion, someone replace that long hair pic of him. put up a short hair one. He looks better with short hair) Mayb some like that, but he's not my type. Another reason why I do not like Wuzun as much as Aaron or Jiro is because he seems more of an inside person. While on shows, Wuzun don't appear to be having as much fun as others.
#4 Calvin: I don't know much about Calvin, so I put him last based on looks. All 4 are good looking, but there's bond to be a best looking out of the 4 and a not the best looking out of the 4 good looking guys right?

No offense to fans. This is solely just my opinions.

#78 nightgurl

nightgurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 06:42 AM

yes yes!
sorry if i sounded very persistant... ^_^'
i like calvin, his personality is kinda like mine........"talkative"....HAHAHA!
i also admire his smartness, and his caring nature.
i love everyone of the guys for their looks and their personalities....
Go FRH! I LOvE YOU.... :bleah

#79 ~cutie~

~cutie~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:06 PM

1. i will choose arron yan because he is really cute and her has a good voice
2.i will choosee jiro because he is cute but not as cute as arron
3.wu zun-i like him but i only like his look and acting
4.calvin-umm........no comment about him

#80 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1637 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:25 PM

hmm i personally like wu zhun most, of course, with his shorter hair. his face is so adorable!! i didnt like him much in tokyo juliet, but after seeing him and his current looks, i favored him more :D hes soooo cute too. next would be arron. hes got that cute little young look in him. looks so innocent too :O i ike jiro after him. i preferred jiro with the smaller hair like in ISWAK. hes so funny, and hot, but sometimes, i think he looks a bit girlly.. =X last would be calvin.. probably cuz i dont think hes got as good as the others and probably cuz i havent seem him much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users