AF needs funding again

TOB: Who should RAY choose?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

Poll: TOB: Who should Kau Zhong (RAY) choose?? (319 member(s) have cast votes)

TOB: Who should Kau Zhong (RAY) choose??

1. Lee Sau Ling (Tavia Yeung) (110 votes [37.80%])

Percentage of vote: 37.80%

2. Song Yuk Chi (Li Sheen) (150 votes [51.55%])

Percentage of vote: 51.55%

3. Tsui Zhi Ling (Ron Ng) (31 votes [10.65%])

Percentage of vote: 10.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 halcyon_days

halcyon_days

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:27 PM

of course yok zi. who wouldn't?? yok zi sacrficied so many things for him and did so many things, and was always there by his side through the thick and thin. She was his ally in war battles and all that adventure of them being together?

did sao ning ever did those things for him? she only used him because he had the imortal power. sao ning wanted him and zi ling to help her father. and when sao ning realized that she reali loved him.. its already too late!

#42 qreek

qreek

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 April 2005 - 04:01 PM

Tsui Zhi Ling (Ron Ng) :P

#43 SushiloverxD

SushiloverxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

I chose Taiva Because they looked really cute together and besides Kau Chong was always trying to get with Sau ling and if the misunderstandings didnt happen they would of been together.

#44 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2406 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:39 AM

He should choose Ron! :P LOL!

It's just that I haven't seen all of TOB... I kinda stopped halfway because I couldn't download any more series anymore, and I stopped from there... >< But so far (in what I saw in the series) Yuk Chi was absolutely annoying... and I think Kau Chong and Sau Ling are really cute... (I'm not an RT fan, but if it's between RQ and RT, I pick RT) so... I don't know. *shrugs* But later on, I saw the episode where Kau Chong had to leave Yuk Chi and he pecked her on the cheeks.. it was really good...

Basicially, I'm neutral. Therefore, I picked Ron. =P

#45 fantasyforever

fantasyforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 02:05 PM

In looks as a couple I would choose Tavia and Raymond. But as I didn't and couldn't be bothered watching the rest of the series, from what I heard, Li Quian and Raymond had really good chemistry. But I still like Sau Ning and Kau Chong as they looked far more like a couple. One of the main reasons why I stopped watching TOB was because there was too much of Li Quian and I knew that they were to end up together and I didn't like them ending up together. I am at heart and Tavia and Raymond fans...hehe...

#46 Xtcz

Xtcz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:57 AM

Yuk Zi all the way
they're good together

#47 c4a7l3n3

c4a7l3n3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:47 PM

i voted for yuk chi because she deserved to be with him.... tavia did not!! im srry

#48 maboroshi

maboroshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 03:53 AM

its too hard to choose >.<

i liked both of them~!

Edited by maboroshi, 22 July 2005 - 11:46 PM.

#49 KelpieAr

KelpieAr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:14 AM

ray should b wif em!!! ray n me

#50 JoeW

JoeW

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 04:56 PM

Oh I meant to click on Li Seen but accidentally voted for Tavia <_<
Anyways, I don't like Sau Ning character. I reckon Kau Chong and Yuk Chi pairing is the cutest in TOB!

#51 jjforever

jjforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

Yuk Chi deserves the be with Kau Chong! Plus, they make a cutier couple.

#52 g r a c e y`

g r a c e y`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 05:13 PM

i have to say Li Qian though i love Tavia...they have better chemistry!

#53 lito_mi

lito_mi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 August 2005 - 04:52 PM

Tavia have my vote. SHe and Ray have such a great chemistry. and i don't think Li Qian and Ray looks cute together.

#54 LiLMSViET

LiLMSViET

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 07:10 AM

Ray & Tavia ;o). Btw why is Ron up there? Ray ain't gayy ;o).

#55 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

::: the one and only :::

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 02:07 AM

hahah !! Probably bcuz we have doubt about it. ( joke )

SauNing for me !!!! ( WE ALL KNOW !!!! ) :duh duh ?!

Peace to all Tavia-Ray supporters !!!! :)>-

#56 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:50 AM

I really hate Tavia's character (Sau Ning). Yuk Chi deserves to be with Kau Chong and their love is much more realistic. They're so cute together unlike with Sau Ning, she's so boring!

#57 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:26 PM

Ray made the right choice in the series. He should have choosen Sung Yuk Chi (Li Qian) and he did.

#58 babiibluez

babiibluez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:02 AM

i like Li Qian with Raymond in here. i would've never thought about watching this series ever agian if he chose tavia (don't me wrong, it's not because i don't like her or anything to all her fans). They showed must chemistry together, they seem to be the perfect match that TVB made. just that when they change out of ancient clothing, they look really akward next to each other. if any of you would like to see a pic of them then go to http://www.liqian.info/liqian/main.php. i guess they would only fit to be in this series together, with the portrayal of there loveable characters.

Edited by xohiifruitxo, 18 September 2005 - 11:04 AM.

#59 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6053 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 08:29 AM

TAVIA ....Sau Ning...looks wise she matches better with raymond (Yuk Chi seems a bit too young looking for Raymond...cute but not beautiful...) Chemistry also with Tavia because when KauChong and Yuk Chi argues they are like me and my bros.
Storyline wise (Sau Ning)...just more realistic with the social barriers etc... in real life you can't just marry anyone when you are a princess even though you like him.

But had to admit Yuk Chi sacrifice a lot for KauChong

Anyhow didn't Raymond say that he prefered his character to end up with SauNing (Tavia) because he worked with Tavia a lot so they have better chemistry and also he likes the relationship with SauNing better.

#60 EmSeLaNguoiRaDi

EmSeLaNguoiRaDi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:03 AM

Song Yuk Chi (Li Sheen)

#61 susan_snowrain

susan_snowrain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 02:46 PM

TAVIA

#62 mtakako

mtakako

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:42 AM

I totally dislike Sau Ling! Yuk Chi and Kau Chong are way cutier together.

#63 MokaGirl

MokaGirl

::: the one and only :::

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:55 AM

Lee SauNing for me !!!

I hated YukChi character.

If KauChong would have proposed to ChiLing, there will never be a war between SNKC and YCKC fans ...

Maybe KauChong should have choose him after all ... ummm wait ..... I think he did actually :lmao:

#64 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6053 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 03:42 AM

By the way there is the exact same question in another poll...and Tavia is leading so I don't know if the results are for real...these two polls seems to contradict one another

but I don't care cos Sau Ning's da choice for me and no one can pursuade me otherwise! :yeah

#65 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:03 AM

i love them both...

#66 funkychick118

funkychick118

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:18 PM

I've just finished watching eps 40 of Twin of Brothers where Kau Zhong (Raymond) spent a night with Sau Ling (Tavia) and Yuk Chi (Li Sheen) alone. Among the two, who do you guys think will be with Kau Zhong in the end?? I've included Ron Ng character there just to make the poll more interesting.. :lol?:

nah def yuk zhi, on that night you can tell wen kau zhong is with yuk zhi he is more relaxed and tvb even emphasised on the part when he woz holding on to her hand.

TAVIA ....Sau Ning...looks wise she matches better with raymond (Yuk Chi seems a bit too young looking for Raymond...cute but not beautiful...) Chemistry also with Tavia because when KauChong and Yuk Chi argues they are like me and my bros.
Storyline wise (Sau Ning)...just more realistic with the social barriers etc... in real life you can't just marry anyone when you are a princess even though you like him.

But had to admit Yuk Chi sacrifice a lot for KauChong

Anyhow didn't Raymond say that he prefered his character to end up with SauNing (Tavia) because he worked with Tavia a lot so they have better chemistry and also he likes the relationship with SauNing better.

no in the end he chose yuk zhi. he sed that wen he woz with sau ning the feeling woz good bu after it was just normal and plain. but with yuk zhi he misses her wen shes not around him

#67 geekygirl

geekygirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 10:32 AM

nah def yuk zhi, on that night you can tell wen kau zhong is with yuk zhi he is more relaxed and tvb even emphasised on the part when he woz holding on to her hand.
no in the end he chose yuk zhi. he sed that wen he woz with sau ning the feeling woz good bu after it was just normal and plain. but with yuk zhi he misses her wen shes not around him

i don't think you understand winnie's post so let me clarify it for you. raymond (the actor not the character/role) said that if he had the choice, he would rather have his character (kau chong) end up with sau ning instead of yuk chi although in the series, kau chong chose yuk chi. so even raymond felt that his chemistry with tavia is stronger than his chemistry with li qian...and i fully agree with raymond.

Edited by geekygirl, 30 January 2006 - 10:33 AM.

#68 Suki37

Suki37

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:55 AM

i don't think you understand winnie's post so let me clarify it for you. raymond (the actor not the character/role) said that if he had the choice, he would rather have his character (kau chong) end up with sau ning instead of yuk chi although in the series, kau chong chose yuk chi. so even raymond felt that his chemistry with tavia is stronger than his chemistry with li qian...and i fully agree with raymond.

I thought he said that he thought his love story with Tavia was more tragic because of the way they split apart and couldn't end up together. He saidit was a pity.

W/e, the show ended two years ago and stupid Raymond didn't even remember Tavia's character name in TOB during a radio interview in Malaysia. Obviously the man has forgotten about the story line of TOB anyway, obviously doesn't care. <_<

Edited by Suki37, 03 February 2006 - 05:56 AM.

#69 gwenniegal

gwenniegal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

well yuk zhi and kau zhong looks way cutier together :D

#70 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6053 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 11:03 AM

Thanks for backing me up Geekygirl...knew I could count on Fungyi fanatics....

Yep yep I saw the interview...Raymond (actor) describe the pair's chemistry (with Tavia) explicitly... he said not many people can keep up the eye contact with him (he is showing off im afraid) but Tavia was the only one that could hold the contact. Especially one scene in TOB (the poison scene) they only need one shot...no NG...said that because they (Fungyi) knew each other so well they didn't need to talk/ go over the script and can start filming straight away yet knowing exactly what each other was thinking and will do next...

YES THAT CAME FROM RAYMOND!!!!

But also agree Ray can be ignorant...forgeting Tavia's name in TOB in an interview? The more I hear about him the more upset I become...but then again he acted with Tavia ALOT (sometimes not pairing tho~) so it becomes hard to remember exactly which one!

#71 Infatuated

Infatuated

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

Definately Yuk Chi, they were so cute together!

#72 Thu

Thu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:12 PM

Voted for Song Yuk Chi

#73 Bwear

Bwear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:38 PM

Tavia! Lol.. Ok, I have to admit, I definitely dislike this serie,, I didn't even finished it, but yeah.. Like him with Tavia more then with Qian

#74 wiin

wiin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 06:31 PM

I think Yuk Chi ^^

#75 brightviv23

brightviv23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 04:12 AM

i waz going to say tavia...but then i changed my mind to yuk chi

#76 AznVietGirl9025

AznVietGirl9025

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 02:01 PM

Song Yuk Chi (Li Sheen) All the way!

#77 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7408 posts

Posted 11 May 2006 - 11:48 PM

He should choose Yuk Chi duh!!!!!!! He is sooo cute with Li Qian!!!! =D

#78 couffdropx

couffdropx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2039 posts

Posted 13 May 2006 - 03:06 AM

i seriously think that ray should of choose tavia. they make a much better couple besides, they were cute together as kau chong and sau ling.

#79 stars13

stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1430 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:18 PM

Sau Ling

I found Yuk chi very annoying but I think that raymond and ron should have been together.lol

#80 dreamagain

dreamagain

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 02:39 PM

I prefer tavia n raymond.