AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

JJ Lin vs Jay Chou

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 TataLOVESJayChou

TataLOVESJayChou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 04:33 AM

JJ Lin has an awesome voice and composes great songs too, and although Jay does not have pipes like JJ's, Jay is more all rounded. Jay can act, direct, compose and sing! Plus Jay is hotter too!

#42 jasmine_tea

jasmine_tea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:28 PM

My vote goes to JJ Lin!

I have fallen deeply for his voice! It's gentle & yet powerful. A gift from heaven!
He always can bring out the deep emotions in the songs, be it his or other singers' songs. I love every single LIVE performance of JJ!
+His songs are easy to remember though they are difficult to sing. Ha!
+His cute personality & dimples attract me too!

As for Jay, he is quite good too. I like some of his songs as well...but JJ Lin definitely ROCKS more!!!!

Edited by jasmine_tea, 31 March 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#43 foreverandalways_aj

foreverandalways_aj

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:58 AM

JJ LIN!!!he has those really really cute dimples...the songs he composes are great,too.and i love the way he sings...i like jay chou too,i like "secret" but somehow... jay does not have that kind of voice,i guess.it's like he's mumbling and though some of his songs are great...i still love jj!!!

#44 watchtheshow

watchtheshow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

JJ Lin!! very special beautiful unique voice! and his live is better than his cd!
一千年以后, 木乃伊, 豆浆油条, 害怕, 江南,她说, 学不会,那些你很冒险的梦.

jay chou's first few album not bad. nowadays, he is spending more time making movies than music, that why his song getting worse.
i don't know how he manage to beat lee hom, JJ and wei li an to get the award..(just saying the fact.. no offend)