44 replies to this topic

#41 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

Alan Tam: I didn't even get any payment!

Monday September 29, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-063400692.html

5cyfwp.jpg

Alan Tam recently dismissed rumours saying that it was TVB's financial issues that led to the dismissal of its 50 employees.

Previously, it was rumoured that the company has loss a significant amount of money after covering the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, and had to let go of 50 of its staff to resize. It was also speculated that more retrenchment will follow.

According to Singtao Daily, the singer, who attended a bakery opening ceremony in Macau recently, said that though he does not have the details about the layoffs, he refused to believe that TVB lost a lot of money after the World Cup.

"We paid our own airfares to Brazil. We didn't use much of the company's fund," said Alan, who also took part in the programme.

Said Alan, the company also invited him to participate in a travelling programme with Nat Chan and Bennett Pang in Australia after hearing that he would be holding a concert in the country, and did not pay him any remuneration for his appearance.

"The company wanted to add more appeal to the programme, but I wasn't paid for it."

He also shared the same opinion with Eric Tsang, who believed that the layoff has nothing to do with the company's financial state.

#42 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

Alan Tam: Let GEM Tang grow and learn!

Friday November 21, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: https://my.entertain...-034500675.html

2s84abq.jpg

Hong Kong singer Alan Tam urges the media to give GEM Tang a chance to improve her interpersonal communication.

As reported on Mingpao News, the singer, who attended a press conference for the upcoming 37th Top Ten Chinese Gold Songs on 20 November, made such statement in reference to the controversy surrounding GEM Tang's supposed diva behaviour recently.

Previously, the songstress was accused of being an arrogant diva, not only for her expensive concert tickets that surpass even the likes of senior singers such as Miriam Yeung and Sammi Cheng, but for the attitude of her manager, who threatened to cancel her interview with the media at her recent press conference announcing her upcoming concert.

"It's just a misunderstanding," said Alan. "She is a very good singer, but she still has a long way to go in regard to her social skills."

"She is learning slowly. Give her the opportunity to grow and learn," he added. The singer also gave his two cents about the issue, saying that her management should also learn to be flexible, as she is a public figure who lives in the public eye.

"There are different approaches for different occasions," said Alan, adding that artistes should learn how to face the media and public.

This isn't the first time GEM was criticised for being arrogant. Last year, veteran singer Jenny Tseng slammed the singer for ignoring her at a public event.

#43 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:06 AM

Alan Tam invited Jacky Cheung as the guest for his 4th concert

Friday February 20, 2015 Hong Kong

348hs78.jpg

Five days ago, Alan Tam (譚詠麟) held his 4th concert in Hong Kong Coliseum and invited Jacky Cheung (張學友) as the guest. Both of them sang the duet song, "誰可改變". Jacky joked that he helped people to 'pok', while Alan Tam promised only for the guest of this concert and said: "I need to have 4 concert tickets first and how pitiful is that."  Alan Tam praised Jacky who was a good joker and Jacky responded seriously: "It is not a joke but a fact....Other than the 4 concert tickets in exchange and the rest is facts."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-ene...l.blogspot.com/

#44 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:56 AM

Is Andy Lau becoming a father? Alan Tam said he was planning to contact him

Monday April 4, 2016 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Five days ago, Alan Tam (譚詠麟) is filming a television programme hosted by Christine Ng (伍詠薇). When mentioned about the rumours about Andy Lau's (劉德華) wife, Carol Chu (朱麗倩) was having her second pregnancy. Alan Tam laughed and answered: "Is it? I really have no idea and am looking for him now." Alan Tam added he was preparing to record his new album and all were duet songs, and planned to invite Andy Lau to sing one duet together. Alan  said: "I plan to contact him one of this days. (Ask him if he has become a father?) I try my best."

Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal

#45 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

Alan Tam discloses Andy Lau is recovering well and can be discharged from the hospital earlier

Friday March 24, 2017 Hong Kong

image.jpg

Alan Tam (譚詠麟) attends an event on 22 March and discloses the company will donate 5% of the sales from his new album, Xin Shang (欣賞) to Hong Kong Red Cross. When mentioned about singing the song, Jian Dan Shi Fu (簡單是福) with Andy Lau (劉德華), Alan said: "The lyrics is good and Andy loves it." He added Andy was discharged from the hospital after few months and it showed he was recovering than expected.

Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users