Height: 174cm
Weight: 140 pounds

Favourite Place: Thailand
Favourite Singers: Cat Stevens, Joan Baez, Shirley Bassey, The Beatles
Favourite Actors: Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood, Faye Dunaway
Favourite Movies: 大風暴、Waterloo、 戰血染精袍、大丈夫

Source: Universal Music HK

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I just realised that no-one had started an Alan Tam thread!! So i decided to. Anyway I don't know much about him, so if you do, please share with everyone :hug

#2 a&d

a&d

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:58 PM

He's a good singer. I haven't seen any of his films so i don'y know about his acting.
Do you have the MV of this song he duets with Kenny Kwan? I'm looking for some of his MV but... can't found.sad.

#3 electricity

electricity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 12:07 PM

Some of his new stuff is decent... as long as he's not trying to sing in Mandarin. ^.^; His Mandarin is pretty atrocious. While listening to Tian Di, I had to listen to some songs a couple of times before realizing that he was singing in Mandarin.

#4 meteorangela

meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1968 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:52 AM

i only litsen to his old songs. his new songs arent good at all.

Actually, I thought his duet with Kelvin is pretty good! clapclap
Though the TVB version of the MV is pretty boring.. the KTV one is somewhat better but still boring. i think whoever directs these MVs should think it out more :wacko:

i like his voice but i prefer him previously. He looks better

HAHA yeah i agree i don't really like his moustache thing that is going on right now - it makes him look rather weird :unsure:

#5 a&d

a&d

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 04:40 AM

yah, The Mv of 大喊包 duet with Kelvin is better than the TVB version, I'm looking for the MV version.
His new songs are really not so good as his old one, but there's one song he sang with many other HK artists such as 2R, Hins Cheung, hackn Lee, ... and many more but I don't know their names, It's really good. I think so. I've looked for this MV for a long time also but ... sad.
Here is this song 無所不能 :http://download.yousendit.com/7C4EFB4D0EC348A3
Does anyone have this MV?

#6 bbdida

bbdida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:44 AM

i'm a big fan of his old songs. he's truly one of the great superstars.

一生中最愛 - love of my life

幻影 - mirage

譚詠麟 - 霧之戀 - fog of love

#7 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

Alan Tam is always the big brother in the entertainment circle. He has contributed a lot as a singer and actor!

#8 jamal

jamal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:54 PM

im a fan of his new stuff, just preorder his new album, looks very promising.

#9 Andy85

Andy85

AF SUPPORTER

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:37 PM

i liked a few of his old songs but i prefer the newer singers now. i think his voice is not as good as he used to be.

#10 chochipcookie

chochipcookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:18 PM

ive never actually seen him act! :P
but i like most of his songs :P

#11 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:44 AM

I prefer his old song to new ones.I think his style has changed and its due to the changes in music industry!

#12 pauly

pauly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

I only know one or two songs from him, but they are really good. Don't know if his new stuff is good (I highly doubt it), but even if it were, it won't sell cause not a lot of people actually know who he is anymore. A shame really.

#13 halcyon_days

halcyon_days

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1865 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:59 AM

wow.. this thread is so .... quiet here. Alan's a good singer.. and he deserves to be called "hao zhern"

#14 Princess Afz

Princess Afz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 01:33 PM

Love most of his songs, especially 幻影..

#15 dee-lush

dee-lush

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3914 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:00 PM

http://ent.sina.com....n...4951&ct=pic
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by dee-lush

Posted Image

Alan Tam Comments on Edison Chen + Justin Lo's Latest Scandals

Singers, Edison Chen and Justin Lo have been in the spotlight for scandals caused by their actions and words. Edison earlier made snide remarks on EEG artists causing EEG to take legal action against him while Justin has outraged the public by saying that he does not wish to perform at free shows because he is afraid that it may turn his songs 'bad'. As the 'principal' of Hong Kong's music industry, Alan Tam praised Edison for being sharp and straight forward but then expressed that Justin needs to go to class and be taught a lesson.

Alan Tam and over 20 singers attended the blessing ceremony for the Roadshow live music show. Alan was asked if he agreed with Edison that EEG's singer were 'stupid', to which he answered, "why would singers be stupid? (But Edison said EEG artists have 'no brains'!) Woah, that is sharp and straight forward! Then it is better to ask EEG singers themselves, how would I know how to answer you? Do you think I'm Eric Tsang?"

Alan then said, "Did Edison say Shawn has no brains? I think not, they are friends now. (Did you restore peace between them?) No, leave it up to the young ones."

On the other hand, last night's show was a free admittance show. On Saturday, Justin had publicly expressed that he did not wish to perform at too many free shows because he did not want his songs to become 'bad'. Regarding this, Alan commented, "Don't songs become better and better to listen to? This kid needs to attend some classes and be taught a lesson. He can ask me or Liu Xiang to be his mentor. Newcomers facing the media is like jumping hurdles, if you cannot past them, you will trip over. (How will you teach Justin?) Think carefully before speaking."

#16 Ballistix

Ballistix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

great singer alone, great team with hacken lee - sometimes his comments about the entertainment circle are a bit out there

#17 Snufkin

Snufkin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 03:41 PM

What do you mean old? He is 25. :worship

#18 Core2Duo

Core2Duo

Life's a bitch, so am I

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:15 AM

he has some songs that sounds OK! but dont like him acting. One thing is true he looks more younger now, but that are every singer now hahhahaa

#19 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:40 AM

Alan is the big brother for the music industry in Hong Kong and Jackie is the big brother for the movie industry in Hong Kong. Both are well respect seniors and they are filthy rich !ö

#20 dragon_frost

dragon_frost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

alan is a great singer.

#21 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:38 AM

Posted Image

Welcome The Olympic Flame

28 April 2008
Credit: MC3 @http://itsahmo.blogspot.com/

Alan Tam (譚詠麟), Eric Tsang (曾志偉), Liza Wang (汪明荃), Moses Chan (陳豪), Kate Tsui (徐子珊) and Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) were among the artistes taking part in the Welcome The Olympic Flame <全民迎聖火> press conference yesterday to show the united support to the controversial torch relay by members of the showbiz industry.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Posted Image

Organized by Star Planet, the veteran Hong Kong Cantopop singer Alan Tam will stage his solo concert this 22 & 23 August 2008 in Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands. Alan has been a legendary singer dominating the music scene in the early-mid 80s with songs often winning 'Top Ten Songs of the Year' awards. Many of his songs remained greatest hits and are still widely played and appreciated by music lovers till to date.

He has released more than 107 music albums with over 20 million copies sold throughout the world. He marked the record breaking achievement as an artist with concert performances exceeded 264 shows in his music career. His last 3 consecutive concerts in Genting Highlands 7 years ago were overwhelmingly well received recording complete sold out within 3 weeks. The concerts' Neighbor’ in Malaysia also drew more than 20,000 followers each show.

Alan's great talent, friendliness and his awesome performance gained him wide followers spanning around the world. His medley of songs has melted many people’s hearts too! Both upcoming concerts by Alan Tam will promise to be entertaining and for many, it will be a night of great remembrance in years to come!

Tickets are priced at:
22 August 2008, Friday (9pm)
RM483 (VIP) / RM363 (PS1) / RM263 (PS2) / RM163 (PS3) / RM103 (PS4)

23 August 2008, Saturday (8pm)
RM483 (VIP) / RM383 (PS1) / RM283 (PS2) / RM183 (PS3) / RM113 (PS4)

*Price inclusive of RM3 Processing Fee

For more concert details, please call Star Planet (603) 9283 3667 or Axcess (603) 7711 5000 or log on to www.starplanet.com.my

Edited by mv_288, 03 July 2008 - 06:31 PM.

#23 dragon_frost

dragon_frost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:53 AM

anyone here is going for alan's upcoming august concert in malaysia?

#24 sillyxbaby

sillyxbaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

that last picture of him with kelvin doesnt look so hot :yucky
i cant wait for him to come to the us for concert or something

#25 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:21 PM

Alan Tam rocked Genting’s Arena of Stars
Tuesday August 26, 2008 Malaysia
A big hit with fans

By SETO KIT YAN
source: the star online
august 26th 2008

Alan Tam thrilled fans with over 40 of his hit songs at the Alan Tam 2008 Concert Live in Malaysia.
Alan Tam rocked Genting’s Arena of Stars, with ecstatic Malaysian fans celebrating his birthday during his concert on Friday night.

It was the first of Tam’s two-day concert at Genting’s Arena of Stars. The veteran entertainer’s birthday was on the following day. Watching him perform for almost four hours, who could believe that he would be turning 58 the following day? The ever youthful man was so full of energy that he was still jumping up and down without missing a beat towards the tail-end of the concert.

Being a founding member and captain of the Hong Kong All-Stars Soccer Team, Tam has successfully kept himself fit by continuing to play soccer four times a week. Tam even said he shed some wieght in preparation for the concert.

Malaysian violinist Joanne Yeoh opened the concert with a violin solo accompanied by music director Richard Yuen on keyboards. Tam began with Cantopop tunes and thrilled fans throughout the night with most of his 80s Cantonese golden hits. Excited fans sang along to smash hits like Yat Sang Joong Jui Ngoi (Most Beloved), Ngoi Joi Sam Chau (Autumn Love) and Pang Yau (Friends).

The singer also delighted fans with classics like Feelings and She’s Always a Woman to Me, 70s English hit songs he used to sing with his Wynners band members when they were playing the clubs some 30 years ago.

He paid tribute to Malaysia’s Independence Day with shouts of Merdeka, Merdeka, Merdeka and Malaysia Boleh, followed by a rendering of Selamat Hari Jadi (Happy Birthday in Malay) with the audience singing along.
He also sang To Be Number One in conjunction with the Beijing 2008 Olympics, which came to a close on Sunday night.

Tam also rendered Mandarin tunes from his latest album Zui Ai Xiao De Ren (Be Joyous Man): Ai Shi Wei Yi Yao Qiu (Love is the Only Request), Yeh Wan De Cai Hong (Evening Rainbow), Yi Lu Dao Tian Ya (All the Way to the Heavens), Zui Ai Xiao De Ren (The One Who Loves to Laugh).

Following the theme of his latest album, his accompanying band was a fusion of East and West with instruments like violin, keyboard, drums, guitar, bass and classical Chinese stringed instruments like the erhu and pipa as well as woodwind instruments like the xiao and di.

The pyrotechnics-free concert was by far the most environmentally friendly show I’d been to this year. There were no fireworks, colourful confetti or glittery streamers littering the concert venue. The only place where glitter could be found was on Tam’s ever-dazzling outfits. The singer made about a dozen costume changes, several of them on stage.
The CG-savvy entertainer made clever use of the half a dozen LCD screen panels in the background, easily evoking twinkly starlight, flaming hot fires, swirling red wine, vast green fields and even the Olympics sports logos.

At the stroke of midnight, fans sang Happy Birthday and showered him with gifts.
Tam performed about 40 songs in the almost four-hour long concert. Amazingly, he did it all without a guest performer.

Outside the stadium, his new albums and hit compilations made brisk sales. Like the “forever 25-year-old singer” said, he’s not ready to retire yet because there are still lots of fans who cannot help but join him in song.

Alan Tam 2008 Concert Live in Malaysia was organised by Star Planet.

#26 lkwan

lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

He is coming to Msia for a concert. Its been quite a while since he came for concert.

#27 sammi77

sammi77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:38 PM

Hi,
I like Alan's song "Once Upon" very much. It's the maintheme in TVB series "A Turbulent Decade" which starred Margie Tsang & Eddie Cheung Siew Fai. Can anyone tell me where I can download this song in MP3? Thanks

#28 lanryn5089

lanryn5089

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 11:48 AM

he's a great singer as well...
i like all his songs...
about mandarind songs..hmm not so..
but i still respect him...
and i collect a lot of his album.. clapclap

#29 Dragonfeva

Dragonfeva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 01:22 PM

Alan is so good in singing i really liked the concerts when he performed with hacken lee they make a really good team

#30 evodrift

evodrift

Anything@TVB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6165 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:16 AM

2009 Countdown @ Olympic City_31/12/2009
Artiste include Astrid Chan, Denise Ho, Elanne Ling, Michelle Yim, Niki Chow, Priscilla Chan, Tavia, Alan Tam, Hacken Lee, Moses Chan, Nat Chan etc
Clips of Skit from MR with Michelle Yim, Tavia, Moses and 3 cute kids :iloveyou:

(Part 1 of 3)
(Part 2 of 3)
(Part 3 of 3)

Elanne Ling w 變走他
Niki Chow performing
Priscilla Chan w 變、變、變

Countdown to 2009

Part 1:
Part 2:

Credit: hunnypot2008/hi200710/NCfan4ever @youtube

Whole show credit: Tudou
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 1
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 2
2009 Countdown @ Olympic City - Part 3

Tavia performing 终身美丽

#31 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:40 PM

Source: Ming Pao
Date: January 13 2009
Translated by : Choccho@ http://asianfanatics.net

The Hong Kong Coliseum which has been temporarily closed for major improvement works will open its door for the first concert of the year by Hacken Lee and Alan Tam. They will be running 10 sessions starting from 1st February. It has been reported that part of the proceeds from Hacken and Alan’s ticket sales will be used to render financial assistance in aid of the East Asian Games. The Board and the organizing committee would endeavour to price the concert tickets at an average price of HK100 so as to attract more ticket purchases from the public. According to Yi Neng, there have been good responses for the concert thus far in that that the tickets sales have reached approximately 90%. They are also looking into the possibilities of increasing the number of the concert sessions.

On the other hand, artistes who are scheduled to hold their individual concerts at the Hong Kong Coliseum for the first half of the year include Liza Wang (Dance and Drama Stage Performance), Kay Tse, Vivian Chow, Richie Ren and others. EEG Entertainment has also blocked off May and June for EEG artistes to run their concerts. Although the lists of artistes are still unconfirmed, however, they have revealed that the public responses in support of Raymond Lam were overwhelming.

EEG Entertainment Group: The effect of 'financial tsunami' on ticket sales

EEG spokesperson, Mr Ng has expressed his expectations on the newly refurbished Hong Kong Coliseum. The HK Coliseum is the best place for a grand concert to be held in view of its strategic location. Although he (Mr Ng) agrees that the financial crisis will have certain impact on the tickets sales at least in the beginning of the year, he foresees that the economy will recover in next half of the year.

#32 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

Posted Image

Source: On.cc
Translated by: matchbox @ mediachamber.net
Please give Proper Credit when posting elsewhere. Thankyou

G.E.M reads off a piece of paper while singing with Alan Tam

Newcomer G.E.M went to Hung Hom to watch Hacken Lee and Alan Tam's concert. During the concert she was requested to go on stage by Alan. This is also the first time G.E.M has appeared on Hong Kong Coliseum's stage, she appeared very nervous. While singing "小風波" (Small Hurricane) with Alan she had to read off from a piece of paper. Alan teased her by saying "You are so much younger than me, there is no reason why you would know how to sing my songs." This comment left the audience in laughter.

#33 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:22 PM

Posted Image

"Left Alan, Right Lee" have become "Drain Rat"

"Left ALan, Right Lee" concert has been attracting artists from the entertainment circle every night. The other night, Joey Yung, Calvin Choi, Mr., Eric Suen and Kelvin Kwan were among the guests. Alan sang the classic "Wind Catchers of Man" (捕風的漢子) and "Summer Cold Wind" (夏日寒風) with Mr. and Eric. At the end of the concert Joey was invited to come on stage, she asked Hacken if he has moved to new address at No. 1 Tai Hang Road? Joey laughed at Hacken's muscle on his chest which looks like "Tai Hung" (meaning a drain). Chin Ka Lok agreed with Joey, saying that the middle of his chest looked like a drain. He also said Alan's arm muscle has a "mouse". Now Alan and Hacken have a new nickname as "Drain Rat"

Source:MingPao
Translator:dragon888@AEU/AVN

#34 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:50 PM

Kelvin Kwan apologised to Alan Tam and cried endlessly
Monday March 30, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: On.cc
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net

Posted Image Posted Image

Distressed Kelvin Kwan returned to Hong Kong last night and immediately phoned his god father Alan Tam admitting to his mistakes. But couldn't stop crying. Alan also took the opportunity to punish his god son. Yesterday Alan appeared at a press conference and warned the younger generation. "You don't need to take drugs to reduce pressure, you can take Ha Foo Cho Chinese Tea instead."

He revealed that Kelvin Kwan left the prison on the 27th in the evening, having been detained for 32 days in Japan he immediately phoned Alan after being released to apologise, while crying endlessly over his mistakes. As for Jill Vidal she is still being detained. Alan stated that her record company and family have not contacted artistes for help.

Reporter: Do you feel relieved now?
Alan: Just for now, We have to see how Jill is.
Reporter: Did you call Kelvin?
Alan: When he was released the other night he immediately phoned me to tell me he was okay. During that time he couldn't speak and couldn't stop crying. I told him to return to Hong Kong first. Actually last night I was around the Chek Lap Kok area celebrating Pang Kin Sun's birthday. This morning around 9am he called me again to tell me the situation in Japan. But only said a few words.
Reporter: Did he admit to his mistakes?
Alan: Yes, He also did the other day when he called. But he couldn't stop crying. But he didn't cry when he phoned me this morning. I told him to talk when we see each other.

Reporter: When will you be seeing him?
Alan: I don't know, I need to work. I will going to Gansu in a few days.
Reporter: Will you be attending Kelvin's press conference? Will you educate?
Alan: I will not attend and I will not educate. You must be responsible for your own mistakes.
Reporter: His recordc company wants him to return to Canada?
Alan: I don't know about that

Reporter: There are reports that claim you helped Kelvin a lot to return?
Alan: I only contacted the Japanese Artistes Association to see what I could do to help.
Reporter: Did you beg Kelvin's record company?
Alan: No, I didn't. There is no need to beg. If the company feels that he is valuable they will measure it. Begging is no use.
Reporter: They gave face to you?
Alan: It's nothing to do with face, it's down to whether the artist is valuable in the market. If they consider that he is useful they will use him. This is a business action.
Reporter: There are rumors that say Jill influenced Kelvin to become bad?
Alan: That's just assumptions from the outsiders.
Reporter: Will you help Jill return?
Alan: If there is a way I will do what I can.
Reporter: Has Leon Lai contacted you?
Alan: No, Earlier I made contact with the Japanese Artistes Association, a male and female artist helped me. Jill's record company and family have not made contact with Hong Kong artistes. I don't know what to do.
Reporter: Did Kelvin mention Jill?
Alan: He said she was still in Japan but it was inconvenient to talk about it over the phone.
Reporter: Are Kelvin's parents against them being together?
Alan: You ask them yourselves
Reporter: have you been in touch with Kelvin's parents?
Alan: They are currently relieved but have many things to face such as his uture and career, parents will worry about that.

Reporter: Did you need Kelvin to make a promise in order to forgive him?
Alan: Promises are no use, actions are most realistic! You don't need to take drugs to reduce pressure. Not only did I tell him but I want to tell all of the younger generation that. You don't need the help of alcohol or pills to reduce pressure.
Reporter: Did Kelvin explain why he took them?
Alan: I don't know, we haven't met in private yet. He admitted to his mistakes and said he was very sorry.
Reporter: There were rumors saying that Kelvin wanted to wait for Jill and then return to Hong Kong?
Alan: No, originally he had to wait for a few days until the Japan immigration had finished their procedures. When they were done he could return.
Reporter: Kelvin's parents made him leave?
Alan: You're just guessing, I don't know the truth.

Reporter: Has the case ended?
Alan: Ended, not guilty of his charges. Kelvin's father said that the translations made by the Japanese Police and Laywers were quite strange. They said he was not guilty for his 2nd case charge.
Reporter: Do you mean the case about his luggage, containing drugs?
Alan: I don't know the full details, I don't know if its for all charges or just the 2nd case. Wait till he speaks for himself. I am afraid to confuse people. He couldn't tell me over the phone. He could only cry. I told him to be more calm and comforted him. He needs to face the Media alone. He is already an adult and needs to be responsible for his actions. It's nothing to do with his parents.

Reporter: Does he need to be investigated by the Hong Kong Police?
Alan: I don't know, I read about it in the newspaper but I am not worried.

Due to Alan claiming that Kevin is not guilty for his charges. The reporter phoned Universal's executive to get a better understanding. He said "Kelvin has no crime record or prosecution record since returning to Hong Kong therefore he is allowed to visit Japan freely."

#35 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 14682 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:59 AM

Celebrities take on Andy

The love relationship between Andy Lau and Carol Zhu Liqian came to the surface recently with the death of Carol’s father. In fear of his identity being revealed, Andy did not show up to pay his last respect in front of Mr. Zhu on the day of funeral, thus he was being flamed by netizens for not giving a title to his girlfriend. Earlier, Andy was photographed attending the first seven praying ceremony with the Zhu family.

Under huge pressure, Andy is alleged that he would follow the Chinese custom of getting married within 100 days for married joy. Yesterday, Andy was photographed holding the hands of Carol at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, it seems that he was seizing the chance to give the title of Mrs. Lau to Carol whom was the invisible woman for years. With such cruel remarks, fellow celebrities were asked and each of them gave different opinions.

Alan Tam: “Each country has its own law, families has their own rules, everybody has different rules and views, I don’t think there is any problem. (What about cruel remarks from netizens?) Netizens has their own way of looking at things. He had already show his filial side. (Any advice?) Andy is an adult, he does not need anyone to teach him what to do. (It was said that a boy resemble him, is he his son?) Should show me that little boy, for no reason I was not informed, if everyone kept telling secrets to Eric Tsang, if everybody does not know will tell me. (Carol had waited for 24 years, is it fair to be announced in this way?) That’s no saying of fair or not fair in this world.”

Spoiler

News from: Wei Wen Po
Credits: http://andylausounds.com

#36 lizkung88

lizkung88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:34 AM

Hello,

Does anyone knows is there any gathering before or after the concert? I heard that Alan & Hacken are already in KL on Nov 26 and Hacken is having a fan club gathering on Nov 27 for his fans to celebrate his birthday! What about Alan? Does anyone knows any gathering for Alan?

Would love to meet Alan in person. SOS!!!

Thanks,
Liz

#37 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:54 AM

Alan Tam admits wrong in tears, publicly protects his 'two wives'
Thursday February 10, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images)
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

The 6 show The Wynners 38 Live in Hong Kong 2011 Concert (溫拿38大躍進演唱會) ended last night. Alan Tam was teased by his 'brother' 5 nights in a row that he has a 'house with two wives', but Alan was silent and did not say anything. Last night, he tried hard to hold in his tears as he thanked the two women by his side and asked everyone to give them some space in their lives. If something happens to his two women while getting interviewed, he swears that he will certainly take personal action!

The Five Tigers unveiled their love stories in the last 5 nights, but when it was Alan's turn, Anthony 'Friend' Chan told him to say it himself. At the scene, it was seen that Alan teared up, while he was hesitant to speak. The audience below the stage shouted to him that he should be a real man and have no fear. Alan waited several minutes before he started: "I have to thank some people. First is my mother for coming today. Everyone has been treating me like I'm 25 years old, she treats me like I'm 15. The other ones I want to thank are the two women by my side. All along, they have been by my side helping me support the homefront to it's stable condition. Stability of the internal troubles, so I can focus on charging forward in my career. Everyone thinks that they have so much freedom and are very cozy, but secular had always been secular. The secular view has brought them a lot of trouble in life, very fine...." At this point, Alan tried hard to hold in his tears, and could not speak.

Anthony saw this and brought up a tissue for him to wipe away his tears. Then Alan threw the tissue on the floor and continued: "I really hope the media friends can give them some space. Although this industry is 'eat too many salted fish then must put up with the thirst' (idiom: 'one must bear the consequences of one's own actions'), but that is just me, the one wrong is me! The thing about 'love' is hard to say, who sets the right and wrong of love? I hope everyone can give them space. If treat me as a friend in Hong Kong, then I hope we have some space!" Feeling emotional, Alan then turn the floor over to Anthony, while he retreated to calm down.

After the show, Alan frankly said that the feeling he had at the moment prompted him to say those words, he said: "Wynners doesn't know when there will be another show, we all wanted to say it and I debuted in Wynners, in the Wynners' show, it is the most suitable time for me to do so. That also good, we have been for so many years. (Feel relieved after speaking out?) I am just standing up for them. It has been many years on both sides for me, there is that profound relationship after all. The two women often become the focus, reporters always digs up something to write about them. They also have their own dignity and feelings. In fact, there are many times, yes is yes, no is no. I have never wanted to nor is it their wish, I hope everyone can give them some space!"

Is it because his son (Tam Hiu Fung) is grown up, so Alam felt it's time to speak up? Alan said his son is very thoughtful, knows what happened. He also does not mind that his son gets secretly photographed. Asked if Hiu Fung came to support his show? He said: "He came early!" The speech he gave on stage is the feelings his two women has? Alan said: "I don't know. They also want more space, don't bother them. If there is anything, come bother me, don't bother them! One time during pursuit of interviews, a mass confusion started on the streets, I called that particular press and said that if anything happened, I will personally go take action. I said it, I can do it!"

#38 tinetine

tinetine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some sketches of Alan Tam that I did. =)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

Alan Tam: "I have always been nosy!"
Tuesday January 29, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: http://my.entertainm...-070300419.html

Posted Image

After being slammed by Anthony Wong for meddling in his conflict with Show Luo, singer Alan Tam seemed to be unfazed with the criticism.

Asianpopnews website reported that the peacemaking singer, who suggested a reconciliation dinner for Anthony Wong and Show Luo, was blasted by the former for being nosy. Anthony also reportedly said that he could not be bothered with Alan's suggestion and that they are not that close to begin with.

At an event that was held recently, Alan Tam, who was teased by Eric Tsang and Hacken Lee about the issue, humorously replied, "I have always been a busybody!"

Asked about his thoughts on Anthony's statement about being unfamiliar with him, Alan calmly said, "The entertainment circle is a big family. There will be chances to meet. Maybe we have not met for a while and have become distant. It doesn't matter. My door will always open for him!"

When asked regarding Anthony's remarks about Alan's meddling ways, Eric Tsang stated, "Alan was only trying to help but Anthony thought he was taking the other party's side. A peacemaker has to be neutral".

Meanwhile, when asked to respond on Alan's comments, Anthony Wong retorted, "Not again! I am not going to talk about it anymore. Stop! I wish to end this matter!"

#40 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 49912 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

Alan Tam went crazy over Beckham, showing off David's autograph on his football shirt
Friday April 25, 2014 Hong Kong
Credit/Source: http://asianfanatics.net
Image: The Sun
Edited by: R.E.D @http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Alan Tam uploaded a photo of him posing with David Beckham, holding a football shirt with the autograph from the former English footballer. The two had run into each other at the 18th China Music Awards yesterday. David had been invited to attend the event, while Alan was there to receive the prestigious China Music Lifetime Achievement Singer's award.

In 1987, the veteran singer had announced his decision to quit award ceremonies, and last night's award was the first time in 27 years that he had broken his oath. It was also his first time requesting for an autograph from his idol. Alan gushed, "I've finally made an exception to ask for an autograph publicly and even got invited to sit and have a drink with David". After the ceremony, Alan revealed that "Alan & Hacken Live", a collaboration concert between him and Hacken Lee, was awarded the "Best Concert of the Year Award", but his buddy was unable to attend the event because he was busy filming the World Cup theme song for TVB.

Recently, Alan and Hacken have both purportedly rejected to host for TVB's World Cup programme because of their concert tour. Alan explained, "There are a lot of things to shoot beforehand for TVB (if we accept the roles), but we'll begin preparations for our tour the day after. Hence, we won't be able to accept the hosting job, and can only help with the recording of the theme song".

Edited by foreverleila, 26 April 2014 - 11:33 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users